Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sissy's Journal Page

"A page out of our life."

13
1 Comment 1
17.8k Views 17.8k
898 words 898 words

Sitting here naked except for my cage, what a feeling the cold steel around my cock and balls has set me free to explore. Last night with Mistress was the best! As I relive it I want to touch myself but I am locked away, no access to a key and I love it for my cock is no longer mine. My ass is still all tingly in such a good way. Mistress is getting less and less shy about spanking me harder!

  When She stopped I wanted to beg for more but that isn't my place. The cold steel is a constant reminder that it is no longer all about me. It has become my place to take what She gives and be grateful, then to please Her. Just as it should be for I love to watch my Goddess cum.

   Her sounds, her smells and the taste of Her drive me wild. Our sessions go for hours because locked away I cannot cum at all until She allows me to, which in turn allows me to be more attentive to Her. It is a win-win I feel and part of me couldn't care less if She ever unlocked it (did I say that?) The constant weight of the steel cage is a reminder daily of who serves who.

The hot wax was so soothing and had me hard. Then Mistress worked Her way down my chest to my thighs and balls with it, I thought I would pass out... so good. Then She started to jerk me off, cage and all and licking Her cock thru the cage, bringing me to the edge and stopping. Amazing. The whore inside was screaming "finish me."

 She teased about letting my cock out but did not, making me think, yes, keep it locked away, make me a slut. I am a little pain slut, short and stout. And then after the spanking and the wax the Tens, again Oh My God.

When She had it on my nipples I almost asked for a ball gag so She could bump it higher and I could scream and no one could hear me. The same with the spankings, they felt so good that I wanted more, moaning into the gag. But I am such a slut that I need to focus on the fact that it is about Her not about my slutty little self. When She moved the Tens to my cock and balls it was heaven.

 As the Tens buzzed away on my balls and cock She started to use the vibe on herself... my ass was wiggling in pleasure, my cock dripping. She then handed me a gift, a jar of Vaseline and spread it on my hand. I slipped four fingers into Her temple and yes, She was so wet.

Sophia__Real
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia__Real

As I did, She spread some more on my thumb and whispered, "fuck Me hard."

I slipped my thumb in as well and proceeded to do so, my whole fist inside Her as She moaned and fucked my hand. It was good. I was locked as my cock would have been nothing to after that, she needed something much larger then I had. In her excitement, she bumped the Tens up higher and I came in buckets. It was so much better then jerking off, I came harder than I have in years. She was also soaked in her cum and it was just an amazing night.

Being caged is a gift from Her. As I fisted her, I imagined being locked and watching her take another cock, one that I had sucked hard for her so she could be pounded. I came again. I also wondered if my little ass will ever be stretched enough to take her hand inside it. I cannot wait for her new cock to come, the one that spits so I can get fucked and feel the spray like a cock cumming in my ass... what a whore I am becoming.

As I drifted off to sleep, I thought, some night I will come home and there will be a note to go dress in my slutty best and my Mistress will have set clothes and a wig out for me. I will dress and spend the evening so. When she takes me to bed she will warm my slut ass up with a paddle. Then I will be on my knees, as she has me suck her strap-on cock, holding my head and guiding me as she fucks my mouth. Then she will lead me to the table and have me kneel on it with my ass in the air and the rest of my body flat against it.

She will take the biggest cock and place it on the machine and lube it and slide it in as my cock fills my cage. And she will pound away at my ass, spreading the lube from the cock all over my insides and make me take as much as my slut ass can.

Slipping on a pair of gloves She will then pop the cock out of my ass and start working her fingers in like I do to her, stretching me out as she gets her whole hand in. I will be dressed like a slut and she will be fucking me like I am a bitch in heat.

 

Published 
Written by HerSissyAlice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments