Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Short Fantasy

"Sublime humiliation—a tease. Fantasy Part 1"

34
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
645 words 645 words

Author's Notes

"This is one of several short fantasy scenarios stating the author as the submissive to a beautiful, dominate Black woman. <p> [ADVERT] </p>These are based partially on a true story."

You texted me and asked if I wanted to come over for lunch. I was surprised but said sure, I would love to. When I arrived, there were two settings at the table. After saying hi and a quick hello hug, you went in the kitchen, so I sat in one of the chairs. You called out and asked what I was doing. I said just sitting and you called me into the kitchen and said, "You must have misunderstood me. I invited you over to serve lunch to me and my friend, not have lunch with me."

You ordered me to strip off everything but my underpants and put on the black apron. I was surprised, but not being able to resist you, I did as I was told. Just then, a knock came at the door. You told me to answer it and I did. Standing there was a tall, good looking man. I said, "Good afternoon." He just looked at me, laughed, and handed me his windbreaker to hang up and then walked into the dining room to see you.

You called me in and introduced me to him and you told me that I would be serving each of you. You and your guest then sat at the table and you told me to go into the kitchen and bring in the salads and sandwiches in the refrigerator. I did as you said, serving you and then your guest. I got the drinks and poured each of you a drink. You then told me to kneel beside you and wait to be called on. You both enjoyed your lunch and conversation while I waited on my knees in my underwear and apron, embarrassed and humiliated but also excited.

After a few minutes, you told me to get up and refill your drinks. I obeyed and then resumed my position on my knees next to your chair. You then told your friend all about me and how I worshipped you and would do anything you wanted me to do.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

"Show me," he said.

You then ordered me to crawl under the table and lick and kiss your feet. I obeyed. He laughed at me and so did you. I saw him glance under the table and I was never more humiliated when he told you that I had an erection. You simply said, “I am not surprised. I told you he worships me and would do anything for me”. Then you said, "Let’s go into the living room." You told me to clear the table, wash the dishes and then I could crawl into the living room. 

I did as I was told and then I came into the living room where you and your friend were naked and making out on the couch. You noticed me and simply pointed to your pussy. I knew what you wanted and crawled between your legs and started licking your magnificent pussy. After a few minutes, you pushed my head away and told your friend you were ready. He lay on his back and you mounted him and told me to kneel there and watch. As you enjoyed yourself, I watched in envy with my cock dripping pre cum. Finally, after what seemed like an hour, you both came in waves. You unmounted him and sat on the edge of the couch. You looked at me and pointed to your pussy. I hesitated and you said, "If you ever want a to see me again, you will crawl over here and lick my pussy clean."

I looked into your eyes and saw your determination to not only make me comply, but to show your dominance over me to your friend. I lowered my head in submission, begged your forgiveness, and crawled towards you. You spread your legs wide as I reached you...

Published 
Written by SlaveIre
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments