Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Prince And The Sprite

"She appeared out of the mist, the most beautiful creature the Prince had ever laid eyes upon."

24
7 Comments 7
633 Views 633
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Sprite is a kind of fairy or elf. Sprite comes from the Latin word spiritus or spirit and once meant “soul” or “ghost.” Sprites are used in many folktales. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sprites are creatures of the element water. They are found only in places where it is serene and cool."

Prince Paul was first in line to become king. He was the eldest born and had two younger brothers and one younger sister. He dwelt in a time when the earth was young. Fairies, Sprites, Elves, Trolls, Sorcerers, and Ogres still lived throughout the land.

The four-hundred-year war of men had ended ten years prior. After the war, the known world created twelve kingdoms. King Jonus, (Paul's father) was king of the seventh kingdom called Gaelic. Three seas surrounded Gaelic and the kingdom was rich in forests, glades, mountains, lakes, rivers, and bountiful farmland.

Prince Paul was a strong, handsome man of twenty-six years old. His hair reached his shoulders and was a fiery red. He had a clean-cut face with a chiseled chin. His chest, arms, and legs were muscular as he stood 6'-4", towering over the average man of 5'-6".

Even though he was gentle and respectful of the ladies, Prince Paul's reputation for bedding many beautiful lasses was not exaggerated. Women gave themselves to him willingly, not just because of his looks, money, or royalty, but because he had a luring aura about him that women could not resist. The rumors of his superior love-making skills and his enormous cock intrigued the ladies as well.

This fine day, Paul was racing his horse against Geneva and her steed through the forest. His horse easily won as he came from the royal champion line. They rested the horses in the sunny glade next to the spring-fed mystic pond. The horses walked freely, eating grass and drinking water from the pond.

Paul laid down a blanket and slowly removed Geneva's garments. Geneva and Paul had made love a few times prior, but this was the first time he saw her fully nude. Her raven black hair hung loose, reaching below her backside. Her large breasts stood firmly out. Large dark areolas and long, pointed dark nipples decorated her breasts. Her stomach was flat and her hips shapely. The hair above her pussy was black and thick, but neatly cut into a triangle.

Geneva hurriedly removed Paul's chainmail and royal clothing. She struggled to control her heavy breathing as she eased his cock towards her face. She placed both hands on his shaft and yet the head still poked above her hands. With a seductive gaze into his deep blue eyes, Geneva placed her lips on his shaft, expertly swirling her tongue around the sensitive head.

On a branch above them sat a two-inch female sprite watching the two naked humans. Lorena was the Sprites' name, and she was the chosen one. She was the most magical sprite in seven ages. Her powers enabled her to transform her small body into human size or into a powerful she-wolf. Her long locks were blonde, and she had a sexy petite hourglass body. Her eyes were radiant blue. When she was in sprite form, she had clear shiny wings.

She looked down at the two beautiful humans. Geneva engulfed his manhood fully in her mouth as Paul guided her head. Lorena felt a magnetic pull towards the male. She placed two fingers in her mouth, thus simulating sucking his cock.

Paul grunted and deposited his seed into Geneva's throat. He pushed her onto her back and kissed her. He slid his lips down her neck and bit her lightly. His mouth made its way to her enormous tits. Paul sucked and licked the long nipples, driving Geneva to her first orgasm of the day.

Lorena marveled at Geneva's large tits. Most Sprites are bisexual as the females outnumber the males one hundred to one. Lorena, the chosen one, had not yet had a sexual experience, nor was she allowed to. When the chosen one gives herself for the first time, she grants the recipient immense powers and further enhances her own already powerful abilities.

Lorena pushed her top down to expose her angelic breasts. They were large for her slight frame, perfectly firm and round, and topped with pink areolas and nipples. She pinched and twisted her nipples, attempting to match what the human male was doing below.

As Geneva's body responded to Paul, Lorena's thighs dripped with her nectar, and she felt a sensational spasm in her loins. One of Lorena's powers was that she could feel in her body the emotion and physical expression from another woman when she locked her gaze on them. Lorena's eyes widened as she felt a little heartbeat in her womb. Another human was growing inside Geneva.

Paul worked his tongue down Geneva's ribcage and down her flat belly. He nestled his nose in her black bush as he tongued her clit. Her clit had swollen to the size of a butterbean. He paid much attention to the clit as he pushed two fingers into her wet opening.

Geneva and Lorena had a tremendous orgasm simultaneously. Lorena had her fingers in her pussy under her garment with her own thumb rubbing her pea-size clit.

Paul heard two distinct moans. He looked up from Geneva's pussy and into the tree branches. Through the sunlight, all he could see was a fluttering of wings and what he thought were two fluorescent blue eyes.

Geneva pulled his head back down for him to continue servicing her. After another orgasm for both young females, Paul placed Geneva's legs over his shoulders and placed his enormous cock at her entrance.

This sight fascinated Lorena, and she began breathing heavily with anticipation. Paul sheathed his cock with Geneva's pussy, fully penetrating her with his balls resting on her ass. Lorena's pussy felt full and stretched. Her soft puffy walls felt they were being massaged by this man's masterful tool.

Both ladies kicked their legs uncontrollably as the Prince pistoned his cock into Geneva repeatedly, hard and fast. Female juices surged out of them both again as a great spasm ran through their loins.

Lorena felt a warm flow spread deep in her pussy as Paul ejaculated into Geneva. Unable to understand the orgasms she felt and why she felt drawn to this man, Lorena pulled her top up and flew back to her lair.

In the sexual afterglow, Geneva and Paul confessed their love for one another. Paul pledged that Geneva was the one and that they should wed in the summer. "Perhaps early spring would be better as your child is growing within me," Geneva suggested.

Paul teared up and hugged the woman he had fallen in love with. They dressed, mounted their horses, and took their time riding back to the castle.

Paul announced to the King and Queen that he intended to wed Lady Geneva within six weeks, and that she was carrying his child. Everyone was overjoyed.

One week before the wedding, Geneva and her family were traveling from their mountain estate to the castle. As they passed through the dark forest, a band of nasty trolls attacked their caravan. Even though ten of the king's guards were accompanying the family, they were no match for twenty vicious trolls.

All the guards were slaughtered and torn to pieces. Geneva's parents and siblings endured beatings and torture from the attackers, but they survived. Geneva fled on her steed as the trolls chased after her on giant hairless, doglike creatures. Hastening through the dark forest, Geneva did not see the steep cliff in front of her, and she and the unborn child she carried rode off the cliff to their death.

Upon hearing the news, Prince Paul was outraged and heartbroken. He commissioned one hundred soldiers to accompany him into the dark forest to wipe out the hoard of trolls. They easily found and killed forty trolls the first night. He didn't lose a single member of his troops. Troll blood covered Paul's armor and mighty sword. At the encampment, he walked to the lake to wash. He removed his armor and his underclothes. He stood tall, looking at his naked reflection in the lake provided by the bright moon.

As Paul was standing lakeside, six trolls snuck up behind him and clubbed him in the head. He was still conscious, but groggy. His sword was in reach, but one of trolls snatched it and tossed it into the lake. The trolls were snarling and growling at Paul and closing in to tear his guts out. Out of the forest shadows, a giant gray and white she-wolf suddenly jumped between Paul and the trolls. The trolls advanced on the wolf, but she was too quick and powerful. The wolf ripped off the arms and legs of all six trolls with her sharp fangs. They all bled to death as the she-wolf guarded Paul.

Paul tried to stand, but he was too woozy and fell on his face. He looked up in the moment before passing out and briefly witnessed the she-wolf turn into a beautiful, naked young lady.

Paul woke up in Lenora's lair, lying naked on a bed of soft straw and down feathers. He noticed his polished armor, chainmail and clean undergarments neatly set in the corner. Two small two-inch sprites with red hair were guarding him, wielding spears. They both were beautiful but not nearly as beautiful as the blonde she-wolf girl.

He oddly felt the best physically that he had felt in a long time. "Where is the blonde sprite, the one that is a wolf?" Paul inquired.

"She is at the council before the elders. She performed an act that is forbidden, and she is being rebuked and awaits her punishment," Darcy, the larger-breasted redhead, said.

Paul inquired, "What did she do? Was it she who turned into a wolf?"

Koko, the redhead with her small tits and nipples showing through her thin shirt, explained, "You lost a lot of blood from your head wound. Your heart was failing, and you were on the brink of death. Sprites have the power to save humans through sexual acts. Lenora is the chosen one, so if she shares herself with someone for the first time, some of her power transfers to her sex partner. She was to only have sex with a male sprite. You have a magnetic pull on her, and we also sense it. She was panicking over your dying body when Darcy and I arrived here. Despite being hurt and unconscious, your appearance was delightfully handsome. Darcy and I admired your flaccid manhood. Lenora has the power to feel the state of a human when she touches or gazes strongly at them. You only had moments to live. Losing your betrothed and baby broke your will to live. Lenora, still naked from her wolf transformation, grabbed your manhood and sucked it into her mouth. Your man-cock grew hard and thick at least three of Lenora's hands high. She mounted your cock and pushed her glorious hole onto you. Her eyes fluttered as she bounced on your enormous shaft. She moaned and grunted as she orgasmed, and she spilled her blood and love juices over your loins. Your eyes opened and stared at Lenora as you reached up and held her bouncing breasts. You grunted and Lenora felt you had spread your seed into her, making the healing action complete. She unmounted you as you passed out. The elders learned of her disobedience and called her to the council."

AllisonSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllisonSmiith

Paul sat up and asked why they were there. Darcy grew to full size, pushed Paul back down, and explained, "Our purpose here is to reverse the power transfer. Two virgin sprites must be engaged in sexual activity with the man to reverse the power transfer."

She released her clothing, and they fell to the ground. Her tits were as big as cantaloupes and firm. Her pussy showed no evidence of hair. She mounted Paul as his shaft got hard at the sight of her melons. Her juicy pussy easily slid down his shaft. She cried out with the initial pain as his cock was her first. Her breasts mesmerized Paul, rotating as she bounced on his cock.

Koko quickly undressed and mounted Paul's face. Paul serviced her bald pussy with his tongue. He easily found her large, engorged clit and sucked and licked it. Her fluids coated his mouth. Darcy screamed as she came. Paul shot his load into her hot pussy.

Darcy climbed off his cock, and Koko leaned over a chair, presenting Paul with her backside. She had observed humans fucking this way, and it was her favorite position to watch.

Paul loved the sight of Koko's pussy lips on display from behind. He walked up to her and grabbed her hips, and plunged his cock into her wanting cunt. Koko hurt much more than she imagined when Paul plunged his cock into her, as she was much tighter than Darcy. Paul was generous and held his cock in place until she recovered. She nodded, and Paul slowly pistoned his cock in and out of the virginal sprite.

Koko was moaning and enjoying this man's cock intruding into her pussy. She bucked her hips back as she shuddered with a tremendous orgasm. Fluid squirted out like a faucet. Paul kept pounding at her pussy until his body stiffened and his seed spread deep into Koko.

Paul felt empowered. He had both sprites on their knees as he took turns plunging his manhood down their throats. The sprites gladly sucked his rod, and each wanted to win the spurting gift. Paul let out a powerful howl as he came into Darcy's mouth. His cum sprayed so abundantly that he sprayed into Koko's mouth and over both sprites' tits.

The howl frightened the two sprites as it echoed throughout the lair. Just then, Lorena walked in. She laughed at the sight of the two naked redhead sprites covered in Paul's cum.

The council had ordered Lorena to escort Paul back to his troops and inform him of the current state of his army. Sprite spies had observed a hoard of two thousand trolls entering the area. They had trapped Paul's royal guard, which was now being led by his two younger brothers. Lorena was to lead Paul and his men through a secret passage to safety. Sprites rarely have anything to do with men, but they detest trolls.

While Paul donned his shiny armor, Lenora stripped out of her sexy sprite clothes and covered herself in the heavy leather armament which tightly fit to her body, accentuating the sensuality of her breasts and ass.

Paul stopped her and pulled her to him and looked deeply into her eyes. Her knees weakened as he spoke. "Thank you, Lady Lorena, for sacrificing your standing among the sprites to save my lowly human life."

"First, I have not the noble title of Lady, and secondly you have an intimate power over me that clouds my judgment," she retorted.

"I am Prince Paul, heir to the throne of Gaelic. I bestow the position of nobility and title of Lady to you Sprite Lorena," the Prince declared. He then kissed her and fondled her breast as she slipped her hand under his cod piece and gripped his cock. She dropped to her knees and took his manhood once again into her mouth. Paul's eyes glowed in the dark lair as his man seed spilled into her mouth.

Lorena lay on her back and pulled Paul on top of her on the bed of straw and feathers. His armor pressed against her naked breasts, but his cock entered her pussy with ease as she was soaking wet. Lorena's inner walls were soft and puffy, and she felt every vein and ridge of Paul's hard penis. Lorena moved to mount him and rode him unmercifully until they both came in unison. Both pair of eyes glowed at each other. Paul bit Lorena's neck as she bit his ear.

Finally, fully dressed and mounted on their horses, they ventured off to free his brothers and troops.

Approaching the battle scene, they could hear the fierce clashing of the struggle ahead. Paul pulled his horse to a stop to strategize their entry to battle, but Lorena charged forward. She disappeared into the mist before he could even join in her gallop.

Monstrous ogres joined the trolls as they surrounded Prince Paul's troops. Abruptly entering through the mist, a large gray and white she-wolf attacked the evil hoard. Slashing and snarling, she killed more than twenty ogres and trolls before breaking through the line and reaching Paul's brothers and troops. The troops' numbers had been reduced to eighty highly trained men, but they were no match for the thousands of trolls and ogres. Even the great she-wolf could not fend off this large, blood-thirsty hoard.

As things seemed bleak, a tremendous, deep growl resonated through the air. Amidst the fighting, a trail of troll's and ogre's bloody body parts could be seen being tossed into the air. A large red and gray bear-wolf creature was fighting his way through the hoard. This creature was three times the size of the she-wolf and had tremendous bear claws and huge, sharp teeth.

The bear-wolf struggled until he made it to the side of the she-wolf. As they looked deeply into each other's eyes, Lorena knew this was Paul. A spear struck Lorena in the side, but she kept fighting. Two large red bears appeared and began attacking the hoard from their flank. These bears were, of course, Darcy and Koko.

By now the troops had decreased to seventy men, and Paul's youngest brother had suffered a severe injury. Lorena's injury had weakened her, and she could no longer fight. The mighty battle had been raging for six hours, and the men were tiring.

Although it was midday, the sky abruptly darkened. Paul looked up to see thousands of golden arrows raining down upon the hoard. A garrison of elves joined the fray just in time to rescue the men and sprites. In less than an hour, they eradicated the entire hoard. The three sprites and Paul transformed back to their human form. The exhausted troops bowed at Prince Paul's feet as he stood naked from battle.

Paul greeted the commander of the elves and expressed his gratitude for saving them. The garrison of elves spent the rest of the day piling up the dead hoard and burning their carcasses.

Every man, including Paul's brother, received tendance and healing from the elves. The elves did not have the power to heal Lorena as their healing powers only worked on man.

Paul knew what he had to do. He took Lorena into his royal tent and laid her injured body on the bed. The two beautiful red-haired sprites stood guard outside the entrance. Paul washed Lorena and cleaned her wound. He spread her legs as they gazed into each other's eyes. Lorena shivered as his tongue slipped through her labia and stroked her inner walls. His lips found her clit and sucked and kissed it. She howled as she climaxed.

Darcy and Koko smiled at each other. They remained unclothed while all the men began gathering around them in lust. Paul's brothers brought them their garments and shooed the men away.

Paul tenderly kissed and caressed Lorena's firm breasts. He moved up and placed his cock at her entrance. She kissed him deeply as his cock entered her. She moaned and wrapped her legs around Paul. He slowly and tenderly made love to the beautiful blonde sprite.

Lorena let out a silent scream as she felt Paul's warmth spread into her womb. Paul moved to her side and rested her head on his mighty chest. They both fell asleep.

Paul woke up, and Lorena was gone. But no, the beautiful sprite was fluttering around the tent, humming, and flapping her wings in her natural small sprite size. She landed on his broad shoulders and kissed his ear and whispered, "I love you, my Prince." She turned back into human size, sitting across Paul's lap.

He hugged her and said, "I love you, Lady Lorena, and you shall be my wife if you desire."

"Yes," she cried. "And mother to your child."

Once back in the kingdom, they announced the wedding, and all the people heard the glorious tale of the she-wolf and the bear-wolf. It was to be a triple wedding, as Paul's two brothers had fallen in love with Darcy and Koko. Sprites, elves and man came together to celebrate the great weddings.

The two bears, she-wolf and giant bear-wolf, guarded the kingdom from then on, clearing it of all trolls and ogres, and making everyone in the kingdom feel safe.

Princess Lorena gave birth to a beautiful boy and girl a few months after the wedding. Lorena named the girl Geneva and the boy Max.

People have told stories about witnessing a bear-wolf mounting a she-wolf in the glade. The bear-wolf was seen with his teeth buried in the she-wolf's neck as she howled and his thick, massive penis penetrated her from behind. They have also sighted a she-wolf pup and a bear-wolf cub playing by the lake. The large bear-wolf and she-wolf stand guard, cuddled together.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments