Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Boyfriend

"Lonely Janelle invests in a new toy"

17
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"It's been a long time since I've written straight up erotica so please be kind."

She passed by the door yet again. Janelle was always anxious after ordering things online, but she normally didn’t pace. Her impatience had gotten the best of her. What she ordered had been something she’d had her eye on, but she was too scared to pull the trigger. Every time she thought she might so many things got in the way. Too broke. Too paranoid about the packaging. Too whatever.

Janelle was not one to invest in sex toys often. When she was eighteen, she’d walked into a Spencer’s and purchased her first vibrator. It was standard. A soft pink vibe that she had to turn the dial for more intensity. After she’d lost her virginity in college, she’d bought her first dildo. A modestly sized but realistic dildo that brought her to orgasm for many years. For nearly eight years, she didn’t buy anything else until her beloved vibrator died. Janelle upgraded to a rechargeable one, and she fell in love instantly. Finally, her last investment was a bigger, thicker dildo. Her first one was a meager seven inches compared to the ten incher.

But this new toy was something she’d only dreamt of buying. In late-night, drunken conversations with her friends, they would guffaw over the advancements in toys. They reminisced over watching Real Sex and hearing about true-to-life sex dolls. And upon further research, they realized they had come so much further. They didn’t look lifeless anymore. The dolls actually looked human, completely customizable down to the very last details. It was a good thing Janelle was hesitant to buy at first because it gave her enough time to figure out just what she wanted.

Finally, the knock on the door came, and she tried not to rush to the door. She didn't want to seem too eager. Truth was, Janelle was itching to get the box in the house. The exchange took all of five minutes. The delivery man wheeled in the large box, made a quip about it being something special, asked Janelle to sign, and went on his way as soon as she had. When the door was shut, she locked up everything. She didn't plan on opening the door for quite a while. Possibly for days.

Janelle circled the large box, fingers brushing over the outer cardboard. A knife sat on the side table by the couch, and she grabbed it after a moment. Carefully, she sliced parts of the box so she could simply peel it away from the box underneath. Then she did the same with the shinier cardboard. The packaging had been absolutely discreet. The only way to tell what was inside was the company's logo printed onto the box, but even then, the name gave nothing away. Of course, a quick Google search would reveal all the answers. Janelle continued her ritualistic unboxing, and it was not long before the lifelike male was standing before her. The model she'd ordered was already dressed. A nice plaid shirt and jeans.

Finding the instruction manual, she began to read on how to get the thing started. He was the best money could buy. He was everything she wanted in a lover, and the best part was she could turn him off should he get on her nerves. Sleep was considered recharging. He even came with a solar option. As long as he was exposed to light, he never had to be turned off except for monthly updates. Janelle already planned to do those while she was on her period.

Programming had taken longer than she initially wanted, but she wanted him to be absolutely perfect in every way. Once finished, she sat back to fully admire him. Janelle had been so engrossed in preparing him that she hadn't really taken his features in. Fuck he was beautiful. Compared to her five-foot frame, he was a good foot taller than her. His chest wasn't exactly the broadest, but he wasn't scrawny either. She knew underneath his clothes was a rather fit physique. Again, not too muscular. Then came the light dusting of hair on his chest. It matched the dark brown hair on his head, arms, and pubic area. She'd asked for him to be neatly trimmed. Stepping up to him, she ran her hands over his body. He was still powered down so he would not respond to any stimulation. Her hands roamed over his stomach, and she could feel his abs underneath his shirt. They went lower before she dipped her hands into his pants. There she found what she was truly looking for.

She held his cock in her hands. Part of her wanted to take it out for closer inspection, but she wanted it to be a surprise. For nearly six months she had been dreaming up their first encounter. She didn't want to spoil it because of her curiosity so she went by feel. Janelle was very impressed by what she found. Her small hand barely fit around his cock. Her thumb did not meet her fingertips. He wouldn't be the biggest thing she'd had in her pussy, but he would do quite nicely. Then came the length. One of his main features was that he could extend his cock should she ask. When hard, it measured eight inches by default. When extended, it would grow to twelve. She'd asked specifically for that. With her past toys, ten had been the biggest If she was going to have him for a long time, she was going to break the record. His girth would even expand but only by one more inch.

The debate of foreskin had been tough. She'd been with men who weren't very hygienic so her instinct was to do without. But, as her friends pointed out, he was not really a man. He was a machine, and she could always clean up after herself. She could, at the very least, take him into the shower at times. As she explored his cock, she smiled as she touched the foreskin. She would enjoy playing with it. After all, the company raved about how their dolls could feel pleasure themselves. Her hand slipped around to his backside. It was a nice size for a man. Janelle was happy with her purchase so far, and she was sure she would not regret it.

"Michael, power on," she said as she stepped back from him.

There was a slight whirring noise as he powered up. It looked as if life had been breathed into him. His skin no longer looked cold and lifeless. His chocolate brown eyes blinked a few times, his head moving to find the voice. When those eyes landed on her, he smiled happily. "Good evening, Janelle." He came with several accents. She'd chosen British. It had always turned her on the most.

Her heart beat wildly in her chest as she watched him move off his charging frame. "Shall I help you move my frame later?"

ScarletPrice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPrice

"Yes," she nodded. "That would be nice. Michael, would you come here?"

He complied, stopping just in front of her. Holy shit, she thought. His chest was moving, and she could feel his breath on her. It would not take her long to forget he wasn't human. "I am sensing an initial program, Janelle. Would you like for me to begin?"

She nodded again, and his hands reached out to take her by the waist. Michael pulled her against him, leaning in to kiss her. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and the two of them moaned in unison. Everything about him felt like a real man. Even his kiss felt real, and that alone made her wet. They kissed as if they were lovers, starving for one another after months of being separated. His hands lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it to the side. She did the same for him. He lifted her easily so he could gain access to her chest without having to stoop so much. His lips kissed over the bare skin, tongue tracing the edge of her bra. Setting her on the island in the kitchen, he pulled the cups of her bra down. Michael wrapped his lips around her left nipple while his hand played with the right.

He was gentle with her. Just as she wanted. Even with his programming, he seemed to be incredibly intuitive to what she wanted. As she thought about his mouth on her right nipple, he switched to it without her prompting him. Her back arched towards his mouth, and she moaned softly.

His slow and gentle worshipping turned into soft bites and licks up to her ear. “Where is your bedroom?”

She’d almost forgotten she would have to direct him until he learned the layout of her house. Janelle buried her fingers in his hair, lovingly scratching his scalp as she pulled back to look up at him. The instruction manual stressed how important eye contact was. “Up the stairs and to the left,” she told him clearly.

With a nod, he lifted her again. He was careful climbing the stairs. As they entered her bedroom, Janelle held her breath. It really was like having a new boyfriend. She hadn’t expected to be nervous, but her nerves were getting the best of her. He laid her on the bed, looking down at her as if she were the most precious thing in the world. Janelle didn’t know if that was her programming or the model she’d ordered, but she wasn’t going to question it. The look on his face made her breath hitch, and she again lost herself in the moment. So much so that she hadn’t noticed him removing his pants. Not until he leaned over her and started to remove her jeans as well. Sitting up, she removed her bra the rest of the way.

He stood at the end of the bed, and Janelle took him in. This was the moment she hadn’t wanted to spoil. Michael standing in all his naked glory, hard for her. The perfect man. After a moment, he finished peeling her clothes off her. All she had were her panties left, and once they disappeared over his shoulder, he gripped her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He knelt in front of her, trailing kisses from her belly button to above her pussy. In the back of her mind, Janelle had remembered just what she’d programmed for their first encounter. She was cursing herself as he teased her. He kissed everywhere but the one place she needed. The top of her mound. Up and down her thighs. The crook where her thigh met her body. It seemed as if the torture lasted for hours until, finally, he licked up the length of her sex. Her head went back, hitting the mattress as she moaned in relief. Michael had a remarkably talented tongue, and Janelle easily lost herself in the pleasure he gave her. His tongue swept over her sex, making her hips jerk towards his mouth. Her moans filled the room. Janelle swore that she heard Michael moan as if he too were enjoying himself. It helped with the immersion of the experience.

When he sucked her clit into his mouth, she nearly cried out. The suction was absolutely powerful. She’d heard about suction toys, but she had never been too interested in them. She felt as if her head was already starting to spin. He hadn’t even started fingering her, and Janelle was sure she was not going to last. She was okay with that. They had all night. Janelle fully intended to use the time they had. Michael slipped two fingers into Janelle’s core, which was enough for her to cum, but he did not let up sucking on her clit. His fingers worked in and out of her. Janelle’s hips lifted off the bed as another orgasm built upon itself. Michael slipped two fingers into Janelle’s core, which was enough for her to cum, but he did not let up sucking on her clit. His fingers worked in and out of her. Janelle’s hips lifted off the bed as another orgasm built upon itself. Her whole body started to shudder. Michael growled as he kept up his ministrations, and on instinct, Janelle growled back at him. The noise stopped him. He looked up at Janelle, head tilted to the side like a confused puppy. For a beat, Michael simply studied her. Chest heaving. Eyes squeezed shut.

Janelle looked up at him. Her hand reached out, and she brushed her fingers over his cheek. For a moment, she was tempted to pull his face back to her pussy. She didn’t because it was clear what was happening. He wasn’t stopping to tease. He was collecting data for later. Another moment passed before he started eating her pussy again. This time slowly, to help her acclimate better to what he was doing to her. His fingers moved, tongue lovingly teasing her clit. Janelle leaned back against the bed again. Her hand came up, and she gripped her hair. The new pace was maddening. It was not part of her program, but it was something he was meant to do. He was supposed to learn about her, take in anything and everything so he would know how to please her on default settings.

Her next orgasm was not nearly as intense, but it shook through her body. His lips did not leave her pussy for a while after, giving light kisses to her quivering sex. She laid there for what seemed like hours relishing in how her whole body tingled. One thing was for certain. When she did finally return him to his charging station and she'd gained her wits back, she would be leaving a glowing review.

 

Published 
Written by brandisnoot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments