Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strawberry And Wonderful

"In which a bevy of beautiful women sucks off a glorp. Because the Queen. Well, you have to read it. You think I’m making this up, don’t you?"

6
2 Comments 2
762 Views 762
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Strawberry!" the Queen proclaimed. And it was so, for Cleaning Day belonged to the Queen.

In the cage, the hairy, horny, male glorp, trapped during the height of glorpdom’s rutting season, paced impatiently. His penis swung freely, looking for release. The Queen placed her foot on his cage.

"Fear not, my hirsute lover, relief is coming quickly," she said, "High noon tomorrow, in fact."

Glorps are named for the glorp-glorp-glorp sound made by the pulsating rush of the male’s semen during ejaculation. But glorps are best known for something special: the male’s edible sperm.

In humans, all the nutrients needed for the first hours of life are carried in the female’s egg. Sperm provides one sex chromosome, X or Y, plus twenty-two others, but that’s all; the male’s contribution is food-free.

Not so among the glorp. There, both sets of gametes carry the nutrients needed by the rapidly-developing young glorp. Glorpian sperm is much larger than the human. Further, Human semen is alkaline, and can taste awful. In glorps, the extra nutrients are sugars, so glorpian semen is slightly sweet. And that combination of sweetness and romance gives rise to a planet wide festival, a marvelous chaotic collision of a community fundraiser, Valentine’s Day, summer weddings, and a Bacchanalia rite.

The main event is simple enough: the Queen is naked. She is then covered in sweet glorpian sperm, and a team of beautiful women eat it off her. That’s it. But behind that simplicity hides a much larger ritual.

The Cleaning of the Queen is simple but needs a bit of an introduction.. First, using a bowl of fruit, a Queen’s Maid entices the male glorp to the bars of his cage. Then several maids, typically two, begin to stroke his penis.

About two meters away lies the Queen on a combination bed and platform. This assembly tilts back, with her head farthest from the glorp. When the Queen is ready, the maids stroke the glorp more vigorously.

The male glorp begins to cum.  Aiming his cock is a team effort. Target A is the Queen’s "sweet spot," her vaginal area. Sometimes the maids hit it, sometimes not; the powerful rhythm of his ejaculation makes control difficult.

Soon the Queen is covered with squirming glorpian sperm. The "Maids Brigade" takes over. The Maids Brigade is about a half dozen young women, the Queen’s Maids, whose privilege it is to clean the Queen using only their lips and tongue.

The champion among the maids, the best of the best, holds the title of Prime; Prime cleans the Queen’s vulva and vagina. She brings the Queen to orgasm. Typically Prime will be most experienced woman with the longest tongue.

The Second Senior cleans the Queen’s face. The Second Senior can kiss the Queen. The position is highly sought after; the woman who is good as Second Senior is usually chosen for Prime.

There was no need for the Queen to say anything when she is finished. Her orgasm is obvious to all. The last cleaning event is the Queen’s Shower. As is the rest of the ceremony, her shower is televised. And that summarizes the Cleaning Day main event.

The ceremony this year took place in the main stadium of the planetary Capital. The television network set up a half a dozen cameras.

At high noon on Midsummer’s Day, the ceremony began. First to the microphone was the Royal Veterinarian, who announced that she had examined the glorp and pronounced him clean (Glorpian covid had presented a problem; during sex, the virus made its human victim sneeze).

Next was the Maids' Brigade. Eight beautiful young women smiled and waved as they danced out from behind the curtain. Brigadiers wore blue bikini bottoms and blue slippers.

Then entered Prime, wearing a green bikini bottom and green slippers. Prime, gorgeous at thirty-five years old, strode to center stage, looked at the crowd, thrust her arms outward , and stuck out her ample tongue, which horny female observers agreed was at least twenty cm long.

It was time for the main event. Prime took the microphone and announced, "Loyal subjects, her royal majesty, the Queen!"

The stadium crowd stood, men removed their hats, and everyone sang the festival anthem, "In Summer, When Sweet Romance Flows." As the anthem closed, out stepped the Queen from behind the curtain. Under her traditional translucent red gown you could see everything. All could see, for example, that her pubic area had been shaven for the ceremony.  She stepped out of her slippers and disrobed.

The Queen strode to the upright bed. Prime took the pink festival blindfold from the end table and placed it on the Queen, then nodded to the brigadiers who handled the cranks. Gradually the bed and the Queen leaned backwards. When the bed was at the correct angle, the Queen was ready.

Meanwhile, two members of the Maids' Brigade had been busy with the glorp. He was easily coaxed to the edge of his cage by the bowl of strawberries. Once the brigadiers began rubbing and stroking his member, there was no problem keeping him within reach.

The crowd’s attention turned from the Queen to the glorp. His penis became long and stiff. Gradually, it became so big that a maid’s hand would not fit halfway around it.

Glorpian external genitalia turn almost transparent during arousal, and this glorp’s insides were exposed to the world. The maids could see both the blood vessels opening to strengthen his erection and the internal genitalia pouring additional semen into his testicles. This guy was about ready.

One brigadier planted a big, wet, sloppy kiss on the rapidly filling and growing testicle of the glorp, while the other placed a set of lighter kisses along the length of his erect member. By now, a maid’s hand could cup only a small portion the testicle.

Suddenly the maid at the testicle saw a sudden rush of semen from the internal genitalia. She knew what that meant and cried out the ancient signal, “Smug!" and thrust her fist into the air. The two maids threw their arms around his penis and held on tight, aiming as best they were able.

The flow of semen rapidly coursed through his penis: glorp-glorp-glorp. The pinkish spray easily flew the two meters to the Queen and soon filled the air with the faint scent of strawberries.

The loads of cum flew quickly. The first moistened the upper part of the royal chest, but the second landed square on the sweet spot. Soon the Queen’s torso, lower face and upper legs were blanketed in glorpian sperm. The internal body temperature of a glorp is a few degrees higher than that of a human, so his blanket was warm for the first few minutes.

sadieDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadieDesire

Prime and the other six Queen’s Maids, who tended to the Queen’s head and torso, were ready. They kept their hands behind their backs, for cleaning the Queen was done by lips and tongue alone. Immediately there were comments about the flavoring: “Delicious!”, “Hmmm,” and “Love his texture!”

This was truly the Queen’s moment. She could relax and let others take care of her, instead of her having to tend to the problems of the planet-wide kingdom.. Her cares melted away and she felt that she was one with her maids, her people, the planet, and the universe. To the extent that the Queen could focus at all, she concentrated on the many lips and tongues servicing her cheeks, neck, breasts, nipples, and inner thighs.

Prime had to smile at the notion of the royal vulva tasting like strawberries, but there it was. The other maids licked and swallowed. A large load of cum had landed on the Queen’s left breast, and two maids licked her breast and nipple. The Queen began to squirm. At that moment, the Second Senior, who had been busy with the Queen’s cheeks and neck, leaned over and gave the royal lips an open-mouthed kiss. The Queen reached over and stroked the Second Senior’s hair.

Prime began to lick the clitoris. The Queen arched her back and her head sunk back into the pillow. Prime released her tongue into the Queen. When Prime’s tongue found the G-spot, the Queen cried out, "Oh, yeah!Right there!” Then, after many moments of tension, the Queen finally cried out, “Ah! Ah! Oh-oh, yeah!” The crowd erupted in cheers at the Queen’s pleasure.

The Queen’s orgasm did not end this part of the ceremony. Usually the cleaning was not done, and that was true this day. The lips and tongues of the very diligent maids took care of the Queen’s mouth, nipples, and pubic area.

The Queen’s maid, still at the glorp’s cage had been petting the hairy young guy. The glorp, empty and exhausted, was whimpering. The maid was sympathetic. ”She’s coming, baby," said the maid. "Just give me a minute."

She went behind a curtain and returned with the cage holding a female glorp, in heat. The female saw the male and sang her high-pitched, "Aye-aye-aye." In response, the male sang his much lower-pitched, “Boom-boom-boom.”

The male glorp’s external genitalia were still mostly transparent. The maid saw the internal genitalia pouring still more semen into his testicle. “Smug! ‘Round again!” she yelled and made a circular motion in the air with her fist. The maid opened the two cage doors and merged the cages. Both glorps began their circular mating dance. With the help of a second maid, the single large cage was carried behind the curtain.

Attention returned to the Queen. With a flourish, she removed the blindfold. She gave a red rose and a kiss to Prime, and a white rose and a kiss to the Second Senior. The crowd applauded.

The Queen walked to the shower area, also visible to the whole stadium and televised. Her shower was a sensuous dance that the Queen had rehearsed for weeks. She first washed her hair. In the process of washing her body, she stroked her arms and torso. She massaged her nipples as she washed her breasts. She was approaching absolute ecstasy and let it show on her face.

The Queen then stroked her legs, higher and higher, until her hand met her crotch. She bent over slightly and stroked herself. And then she kept doing so. When her orgasm struck, her face contorted and her face turned to the sky.

Near the end of the shower, the crowd heard a muffled glorp-glorp-glorp from behind the curtain. Everyone knew what was going on, and laughed.

Soon the bathing was done. The Queen stepped from the shower, strode to the microphone, and proclaimed, "Loyal subjects, your Queen has been cleansed!" The crowd cheered. And then her further proclamation , "Let summer love begin!" The crowd cheered louder.

For the afternoon, the Queen inspected the town fair, still in her translucent red gown, accompanied by the Queen’s Maids, still in their blue and green bikini bottoms and slippers. The Queen was particularly interested in the charity auction, which sold the bed, sheets, and other paraphernalia from the day. Bidders had to be newlyweds still in their first year of marriage. Proceeds from the sale went to food banks and homeless shelters around the planet.

The flavor of the festival ice cream was strawberry. The flavor was an enormous hit. So was the official strawberry cotton candy flavor. So was the festival’s official poster, which featured a tongue licking a pair of thick red lips over the caption, written in cursive, ”My favorite flavor is the Queen" All ice cream, cotton candy, and poster proceeds went to charity.

The day was capped by the fireworks display. Entitled "The Moment of Ecstasy," the producers aimed for a visual depiction of a female orgasm. The display music was a three-movement symphony, by the same title. The fireworks featured brocades, spinners, starfish, falling leaves, glitters, florals, palm trees, and peonies. The Queen enjoyed the spectacle. To everyone’s delight, she had her third orgasm of the day near the end of the fireworks show.

At the end of the evening, the exhausted Queen just went to bed. No, she didn’t pick a man for the evening. There is such a thing as being too tired.

Epilogue.

After four months of so, the palace kitchen staff heard a small commotion outside the door. They opened the door to find several glorps:  one male, and one female, who was doing her best to keep control of four rambunctious, hairless, pups.

The staff interpreted the male’s warm expression as beaming with pride. The head chef had been one of the Queen’s Maids, and she recognized the two adult glorps. She called the Queen.

The Queen came right down. "Oh, little lover, you gave it up for me!" She picked up the happy male glorp and hugged him. The staff interpreted the female’s reaction, which included spitting and clawing the floor, as jealousy. The Queen leaned over and scratch behind the ears of the female, who began to coo. "Don’t worry, my sister, he’s all yours."

“And all of you, large and small, have a place to stay, here, forever.”

Published 
Written by Charlotte_Owen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments