Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Fairies

"A run in the forest turns a sexual fantasy into a reality."

20
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

There's nothing like a good run in or near the forest. In the forest, it's best. Lots of trees and plants, lots of oxygen, and that gets everything going so much better. You should try it if you have the opportunity. Even if you're not much of a runner.

*

Being the lucky one to have a forest near, I went out there to run quite often. The weather had to be piss-poor if it stopped me from feeding my addiction. Yes, you can get addicted to running. It's the chemical process in your head that gives you the buzz.

After a good run with a few friends, some of them girls with great shape (yes, that, not the running form, ha ha), we walked back to the cars. One of the girls said that she'd heard there were fairies in the woods. We all laughed at her, of course. Fairies only exist in fairy tales, and this was a real forest, not something dreamed up by a writer. She insisted that it was true, though.

"You wait. One day we'll be running here and then we'll run into fairies."

We left her to believe what she wanted. We'd done the run and that was the main thing for us. After most of the others had left, one of my running friends said he'd never want to run into any fucking fairies.

"They only distract you from your goals, boy, believe me on that," Bob said, clapping me on the shoulder. "Now get your ass home and have a shower. You're starting to smell."

I laughed and paid him the same compliment. It was true, though. I was indeed starting to smell bad.

I got home, took a shower, and went on with life until the next run.

*

That next run was a few days later, and I was going for it on my own. Everyone I had called had something else to do. A few of them were sorry to say no, because going for a jog in the forest was much better than what they had to do, but sometimes you just can't escape from social obligations. That was why I headed out on my own. I did that often, so it was fine.

I got out of the car and stretched a bit. As I did so, I thought of Charmaine's words about fairies. It made me laugh. She'd been so serious about them, as if she knew they existed.

All ready to go, I set my stopwatch and headed off. I took a trail I ran more often. It was a good one, with lots of twists and bumps. Good for stamina and agility, while building up strong knees and ankles. As long as you did it right.

At one point I stopped to drink something. Before going on, I said, "Well, fairies, if you're around, I'm here. Don't be shy, show yourselves!"

Of course, nothing happened except for some falling leaves hitting my face, and I finished my round in a very nice time. And yes, I was up for a shower too.

*

The weekend came, and we went running with a group of four. Two of the girls had joined us, Charmaine being one of them. I told her about the time I had invited the fairies to come and have a chat, but that none of them had shown up.

"Fairies don't work that way," Charmaine told me. "They're much more subtle."

"And you know that, how?"

"Hey guys, you keep talking fairies, okay. Nora and I are going, See what you want to do."

I was convinced Charmaine would drop the fairy subject and follow, but I was wrong.

"I know that," she said. "And if you're up for it, I am ready to show you." For a moment she seemed to be someone entirely different. "So?"

"Only if we can get some running done as well," I joked. She said we'd have to run a good stretch before she could prove her words to me, so I told her to lead the way.

It was a joy running behind her. She had great legs and a wonderful ass to look at. The trail made it hard to keep my eyes on her, but each glance was a win.

Suddenly she stopped and turned. She held out her arms and caught me, as I wasn't prepared for that. Colliding with her wasn't bad though. The feel of her boobs against my chest was something I'd like to keep for a while longer.

"We're here." Charmaine looked at me again. "You're sure, aren't you? There is still time to go back."

I had no idea what she had in mind, so I said I was sure. The view of her nipples pressing against the other side of her shirt was even more of a reason to be sure.

"Right. Hold my hand."

I took it, and she walked along over the trail. It was a bit too narrow for two people next to each other so we bumped into each other often. Not that I had a problem with that.

Suddenly she yanked at my hand, much harder than I would ever have given her credit for. We kind of stumbled into the bushes but, surprisingly, we didn't fall. I was too surprised to say anything until we stopped moving.

"What was that just now?"

"You said you wanted to see fairies, didn't you? You were sure..." Charmaine smiled, her nipples still requesting most of my attention. As she took off her shirt, my heart started pounding. And not only my heart.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting ready. And you should do so too." She continued taking off her running shorts. There was nothing beneath them but skin.

Damn, I thought at first. If I were to take my shorts off, she'd see my hard cock. A glance down told me that was already impossible to avoid. Feeling uncomfortable about all this, I took off my shirt, then pulled down my shorts. And there we stood, naked in the forest, only wearing our running shoes.

Charmaine bent over and put a gentle hand around my stiff cock. "Nice. I'm sure they'll like that."

"What? Who?" I'd assumed that she was going to let me fuck her. Her words didn't sound like that was going to happen.

Charmaine said nothing. She stood up again but held her hand where it was. "Come."

It was weird to be guided through the forest by a woman holding my cock, but in a strange way, it was exciting. This was so out of the ordinary that I just went along to see what would happen next. And I didn't have to wait very long.

*

We entered a small clearing. There was grass everywhere, flowers around the open space, and six women. Odd women. They were smaller than usual, all naked, and they all had very long hair. Not one of them had hair shorter than halfway down their back, and with most of them, it reached over their butt.

MartinaVern
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaVern

"Charna," one of the six said, surprised and happy. "You brought one!"

Charna? Did she come here more often? And 'you brought one'? Two of the naked women ran off. Too bad, they were cute. My cock was proof of that - it stood up to attention. I turned to Charmaine, ready to ask her questions, but she walked over to the woman who'd spoken, and wrapped her arms around her. The two kissed like lovers.

Can I say awkward, standing there in the forest with five naked women, and a hard cock?

The woman with the longest hair came over to me. "You don't need to worry. The queen will be here soon." She wrapped a soft hand around my stiff member and gently rubbed it. "Let me take care of this until she's here."

"Oh yes, you can take care of me all you like," I said. She smiled. It looked feral. She sank to her knees and licked my cock. It felt like heaven. I wanted to take this woman home with me, put her in my bed and never let her out again.

My knees almost gave up as the woman kept treating me with all the love her mouth could give me. This should never end, I thought.

Suddenly I heard, "The queen is here." Looking up, I saw no new woman, which surprised me. Where was the queen? Was she invisible? At that moment I noticed Charmaine, who'd detached herself from the other woman. Something had changed about her. It was as if she radiated. Her face was a bit different too, more confident. And her hair seemed to shine, which was odd as that was black.

The woman who was treating me to a good time crawled backwards as Charmaine came closer to me. The woman I'd been running with seemed to be someone entirely different now. She slipped a hand around my cock. "Very nice." Without further words, she lay down on the ground and spread her legs. It was impossible to miss she was glistening there.

The woman she'd been kissing came to me and said, "Do your duty. She is ready." She grabbed my cock as if to test it as well

Duty? It would be my pleasure.

Still not sure how this had happened, and why it was happening, I lay down on top of Charmaine. She looked at me intensely and told me, no, ordered me to fuck the living daylights out of her. I shoved my cock inside her, slowly at first, but she was more than ready to take anything, that was clear.

I pounded into her for a while, seeing how she enjoyed it. Her face told me everything, and the harder I rammed into her, the more delight she showed. Between thrusts, I asked her how she had planned all this.

"Planned..." was all she said. Charmaine closed her eyes and pulled her knees up with her hands, to give me even better access. Not that I needed it, because the feeling of pumping inside her was fantastic. This was definitely one of the best fucks I would ever have.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and said, "You're going to cum now."

I still don't know how she knew, but a second later I exploded inside her. It was so violent that I wondered why my load didn't pour out of her mouth and ears, and I kept going for longer than ever before. Charmaine was a master in milking my cock until the very end, and at that point it flopped out of her, limp and spent.

The woman she'd been kissing now lay down with her, scissoring with her and then she started grinding her pussy against the one I'd just filled up. Goddamn, that was so hot to see. Even more when the woman lay down and Charmaine sat down on her pussy, as if to pour my cum into the other woman. Spent as I was, my cock got hard again from watching the two go at it.

There was one more woman. She saw it, and she came over to me. Without a word she knelt down next to me and slowly sucked me, getting me as hard as the first time, when I fucked Charmaine. The woman pushed me down on my back and straddled me, slowly lowering herself onto my stiff cock. Ever so slowly she took me inside her and almost carefully started to move, as if she feared she could hurt me.

Leaning her hands on my chest, she moved her delicious hips up and down in a mesmerizing motion. It was magic to see my cock disappear inside her and come out wetter every time.

Charmaine started moaning, as did the woman who was beneath her. They were getting to their climax. I noticed that the woman fucking me was getting there too. Her pussy almost clamped down on my cock, sucking me in. It was an amazing feeling. Charmaine cried out, her body convulsing. The woman she was fucking groaned. The one on top of me crashed down onto my cock and squeezed. I came too.

It was crazy. I felt as if I was in on all four orgasms, leaving me dizzy and out of breath. I held the woman's hips where they were. I didn't want her to lift her pussy off me. She didn't. She slowly moved her hips, extending the feeling of pleasure for both of us until, finally, my cock gave in and started shrinking.

The woman got up, leaving me on the ground. Charmaine came over and lay down on top of me. I loved feeling her slender body, and how her boobs pressed onto my chest. "You did well. Maybe I can bring you here again," she said, and smiled.

I slipped my arms around her naked body and put my hands on her behind. "I'd like that. But what happened just now? Did you plan this?"

"I did, but not the way you might think. It's safe to tell you I'm a Fairy Queen. You'll forget soon enough after we've left this place. I needed you to donate your seed, so I could impregnate the next Fairy Mother. Which I just did." Charmaine rolled off me and got up. "Come. Get up, we should get back and find our clothes."

She held out her hand, so I took it, got up, and followed her through the forest, back to where we had undressed.

By the time we'd put our running stuff back on, I remembered having great sex with her. I'm looking forward to having it again.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments