Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scarlett Futa, part 3

"I spend the day with Jasmine and we make plans for a night out with all three of my Masters."

24
8 Comments 8
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
When I awoke the next morning I was spooning with Jasmine. I could feel her hard cock in between my legs and pressing up against my pussy. I turned my head around to look at her and she was smiling at me.

“Good morning, pet,” she said.

“Good morning, Master. Where are the others?”

She told me they left for work already. I sometimes forgot how graceful they were; both Azola and Lizzy got out of bed without waking me. I asked her how come they didn’t say goodbye to me and she replied they all thought I looked so peaceful they didn’t want to wake me.

Jasmine moved her hips back and forth just a tiny bit and I felt her cock rub up against me. I imagined she had been waiting for me to wake up for quite some time. I reached around and pulled her head to mine and kissed her; small and gentle at first but building with more passion every second. Her arms were wrapped around me and she began to fondle my breasts. I was getting very turned on but I needed to take care of something before I could take care of her.

“I’ll be right back, Master. I need to tinkle.”

“Wait!” she said. I looked at her and her face was turning a deeper shape of blue. I figured out when they blush their face got darker.

“Yes, Master?”

“Well…um…you …don’t …need,” she stammered. “I….mean if you….want…”

“I understand, Master,” I said and smiled at her. Rumor had it was some of the Amazons really loved our taste. She laid flat on her back and I crawled up her lovely body. I threw one leg across her body and straddled her face. I slowly lowered my pussy over her mouth and sat down. She placed her hands on my hips and I felt her long tongue enter me. She began to lick inside me very gently. Her tongue movements were almost coaxing the pee out of my body. I began to relax and I started to go. I was trying to hold most of it back but soon there was no stopping me.

Jasmine kept her mouth over my pussy and her tongue inside me while I went. She looked up at me and our eyes stayed locked onto one another during the entire time. She continued to swallow all I gave her and when I was done she kept her tongue in me. Her hands were now roaming my breasts and ass. I started to rock my body back and forth over her and I reached down with my hand and played with my clit. Jasmine took a finger and pressed it into my asshole. Her other hand was pinching my nipple and her tongue was bringing me to an orgasm. I started to tense up and she stretched her tongue into me as far as she could and I came hard on her mouth. Just like with my pee she swallowed everything I had.

It took me a minute to catch my breath but when I did I stayed on top of her and lowered myself down to her hips. Her cock was like a steel pole and I drove every inch of it into me in one smooth motion. We both moaned together and she held my hands as I started to rise up and down on her.

“Oh, Scarlett, my pet, you feel so amazing.”

I don’t know what it was but I loved it when she called me pet. I began to bounce up and down hard on her cock. It was such a tight fit but it felt so amazing. As I was holding her hand I bent forward and took her finger into my mouth. I sucked on the tip and took my other hand and began to molest her breast. She started to thrust her hips to meet mine. The power in her hips was causing me to come off the bed a little.

Her free hand was holding onto my waist and I knew I was about to cum again. She took her hand away from my mouth and pulled me down to her chest. With one final trust into me she began to cum in me. While I was bent over my clit was rubbing on her and when she came in me I came for a second time. She kept cumming till after my orgasm was done. She held me close to her body until she finished.

“Are you okay, pet,” she asked when she was done.

“Yes, Master, that was fantastic. I think I’m past the part where your wonderful cock can hurt me,” I said while kissing my way up her chest to her neck. “You can be as rough with me as you want.” Finally I reached her lips and we kissed; our tongues dancing with each other’s.

“Will you promise me something, pet?”

“Of course, Master.”

“Please don’t tell Azola and Lizzy about my fetish.”

“I promise it will be our secret, Master.”

She hugged me tight and kissed me again. We stayed in bed till noon and had sex three more times. She told me how much it meant to them that I call them ‘master’. Before I was born it was a tradition that we would call them master and they call us pet.

HugeCockTiffanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockTiffanyTS

It was a sign of honor between the two. The tradition got lost somewhere along the way. I told her I loved it and would always honor my masters.

“Well, I was hoping you would say that. I bought you something; well actually, I had it made for you. The others didn’t want me to give it you in case you didn’t want to wear it.” She leaned over and took a box out of the night stand drawer. It was white with a red ribbon wrapped around it. I opened it up and inside was a collar. It was made of black leather and it had beige fur on the inside.

“You don’t have to wear it if you don’t want too,” she meekly said.

I didn’t say anything but rather handed it back to her and turned around and pulled my hair up. She kissed my neck and placed the collar around me. It fit perfectly and felt natural around my neck. I felt around the back of it and it had three loops. I asked her what they were for and she told me each one was for a chain the three of them had.

She told me the meaning of the names represented honor. The collar represented loyalty and the chain was symbolic of love. The chain was only worn outside the home.

“You don’t have to wear the chain of course.”

We kissed some more and then decided it was time to take a shower. I was starving so the shower was a quick one and then we went to the kitchen and fixed lunch. I asked her when Azola and Lizzy was getting home and she said it would be only a couple more hours. It was then I realized I didn’t even know what they did. When I asked she smiled and told me they were all guards to the queen. Their race was entirely under the rule of a queen. It had been for many years but unlike our kings and queens theirs were voted on and lasted until the people voted them out.

“Do you know what our plans are for tonight?” I asked her. She told me we could do anything I wanted to do. I wanted to go out to dinner tonight and she said that would be wonderful.

Azola was the first to arrive home and I greeted her at the door wearing nothing but a smile. She noticed immediately the collar around my neck and smiled brightly.

“Good afternoon, Master,” I said grinning.

“Good afternoon, pet,” she said.

I gave her a pouty look and she inquired what was wrong.

“You didn’t wake me up this morning to say goodbye and you didn’t let me take care of you this morning.”

“I promise,” she said. “I’ll never do that again.”

“Good, now pick me up and carry me to bed so I can help you relax.” She picked me up and kissed me hard and took me to bed. She told me she had been thinking about me all day and from the hardness of her cock I believed her. By the time we reached the bedroom I had her robe open and when we fell onto the bed her cock was already inside me.

“Oh god, you look so sexy in that collar,” she said as she began to thrust into me. I told her she didn’t have to hold back and she took me at my word. She began to fuck me hard, with long strokes. It was a little painful but the pleasure made up for it. I wrapped my legs around her waist and held on while she pounded into me. I wanted to cum with her so I reached down and pinched my clit. We came together and she dumped a lot of cum into me.

We continued to lie together for a few minutes then Lizzy spoke up and asked if she could go too. I couldn’t say no to her and in an instant she had replaced Azola on top of me and began to fuck me as well. I didn’t cum this time but boy she sure did. When they were finished I had to take another shower. They wanted to join me but I told them we were going out to eat tonight so they best get ready. I wanted to look nice for them and I wanted them to look nice too.

I spent the next hour getting ready. I straightened my long red hair and it now came past my knees. I put it up in a ponytail and placed my collar around my neck. When I came out they were all wearing their Royal Guard dress robes. They looked amazing. I put on black high heels to match my collar and told them I was ready to go.

“A pet hasn’t gone naked with their Master in many years,” Azola said. I told her I wanted to bring the tradition back and they all loved the idea.

“Are we all ready to go?” I asked. They all nodded without taking their eyes off of me and we started for the door.

“Wait, I almost forgot something,” I said and ran back to the bedroom. When I returned I had the three chains that went with the collar. I took my time and presented each one to my Masters. I think they had tears in their eyes but I couldn’t be for sure. Their hands were shaking mildly when they placed their chain on my collar. When all three chains had been attached we walked out and headed for the restaurant.

Published 
Written by Ms_Marvelous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments