Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa’s Friend - Father Time

"Santa had a friend named Father Time"

4
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Santa’s Friend Father Time

Father Time was old. So old he wasn’t entirely sure when he began. He knew he’d been around for as long as people had been around and he was the one who whispered about the passage of time to the earliest people. It was because of those whispers that people began to count time themselves.

So he found himself watching and monitoring what people did as the centuries and the millennia passed. It wasn’t until some people exploring what they would later call America that he once more became prominent in the minds of humans. They came up with the idea of changing their clocks twice a year to better manage their daily lives.

Father Time of course was thrilled. Although he didn’t much care how they managed their lives, he was happy when they started calling on him as the day approached where they would adjust their clocks. Suddenly people were saying things like, “Father Time will come around to make sure we’ve set the clocks forward this year.”

He really did no such thing, but it made him happy that they were thinking about him.

So he watched the world with interest as people went about their business. He also watched the magical creatures in the world as they went about their business. He sometimes went around to remind Santa Claus or Peter Rabbit that their times were coming, but they already knew. They were gracious and thanked him just the same for which he was grateful. In fact the magical creatures looked upon him with something akin to awe, as he had been around much longer than they.

And so it came about that he began to watch Saint Valentine. He knew that Eros was something of a trickster, sometimes shooting his love arrows at the most incongruous of pairs. But for the most part Cupid didn’t do any real harm and simply spread the love around wherever he went.

This year it was different. Eros had taken an interest in a certain human. An interest that Father Time looked upon as unhealthy. Poor Katie Wilson had been spied upon at Christmas time when she fell into the arms of Santa Claus. The big red man had only been rewarding the girl for remaining loyal to him throughout her life. Most people gave up on Santa shortly after their seventh year, but not Katie! She maintained her belief in Santa’s magic right into her twenties.

Eros had taken advantage of her belief in magic. He followed Santa Claus into Katie’s bedroom and salivated over their lustful tryst. Then he had crept into her bedroom on Valentine’s Day and ravished her for the entire night.

Father Time was a little upset over this. He was worried that Katie was being taken advantage of. He resolved to visit her and find out how she felt about it.

The day came when people set their clocks one hour forward. Father Time appeared at Katie’s door and knocked slowly three times.

Katie was watching one of her favorite fitness programs and working out dressed in her skin tight yoga pants and a loose fitting halter top. She wasn’t wearing underwear.

She turned off the TV, tossed her towel around her neck and smiled as she opened the door. There she saw what looked like a very old man, but very unlike any other old man she’d ever seen. For one thing, he wasn’t stooped over with age. This man stood tall, almost six feet. He had a long flowing beard that matched his snow-white hair which fell past his shoulders. The oddest part of him though was his clothing. He was wearing long flowing white robes that fell to his feet. It was belted by a broad leather band wrapped around his waist from which hung a large watch on a chain. She could hear the ticking of that watch even from a few feet away. He had a long staff that he planted at his feet and he looked down at her with kindly eyes.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

“Hello Katie,” he said with a deep sonorous voice, “I would like to talk with you about something rather serious.”

“Really?” she asked, wondering how this man she’d never met knew her name, “What could be so serious?”

“May I come in?” Father Time said, “It would be better if we could speak in private.”

Katie frowned but decided it couldn’t hurt to hear the old man out. She invited him in and she led him to the living room. She gestured for him to sit and then sat opposite him in the over-stuffed easy chair.

“Now what’s this about?” she asked.

“Katie, I’m a little concerned over some visits you’ve received lately,” the old man said.

“Visits?” she replied, “What visits?”

“I know that Saint Valentine came to see you a little over a month ago,” he said.

Katie stiffened and felt herself blushing. Who was this man and how did he know about that?

“You see, I keep tabs on the magical beings that inhabit this world,” he said, “I’ve been around a lot longer than any of them and sometimes they become, well, unruly.”

“Who are you?” Katie said, trying not to think too much about what this man might know.

Ameliasweety69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasweety69

“I’m Father Time,” he said, “And I’m becoming concerned about how that naughty cherub has been treating you.”

“How much do you know about what he’s done?” she asked self-consciously.

“I know everything,” he said.

Katie’s heart fell into her stomach and tears began to form in her eyes.

“I saw you on Christmas Eve,” he went on, “And I thought what happened between you and Santa Claus was a beautiful thing. But, Eros was there spying on you. And then he came here on Valentine’s Day and seduced you with one of his magic spells. That is something that I try to watch out for.”

“Magic spells?” she said with her eyes wide, “Is that why I let him, well, that is, I mean—,”

“Yes,” Father Time said gravely, “He used magic. It’s not right for him to use magic like that on humans.”

“Wow!” she muttered, “I just thought it was because, well, I was very, well, aroused.”

“Yes, that’s how the spell works,” the old man said, “You would believe that it was all from inside you.”

Katie sat back and thought back to the night Valentine had come to her. She briefly smiled as she remembered the wonderful sensations she’d felt with the little cherub. Then she shrugged and smiled.

“That’s okay I guess,” she said, “It’s not like I didn’t enjoy it. In fact, knowing that I’ve had sex with two magical beings is, well, kind of a turn-on!”

Father Time nodded sagely and sighed.

“If you’re truly not bothered by it, I won’t make an issue out of it,” he said.

Katie blushed a little and looked down at the floor.

“So, you’re a magical being too?” she asked.

“Yes I am,” he said, “I’m the oldest being in this world.”

She giggled a bit and tugged at her loose fitting halter then bit her lip.

“You know,” she said quietly, “That makes me kinda hot.”

“It does?” Father Time said with surprise.

Katie scooted down off the easy chair and crawled forward to rest between the old man’s knees.

“It really does!” she whispered.

Father Time looked down at her and suddenly felt something tug at him that he hadn’t felt in some time. Not since Mother Nature had taken him skinny dipping in the mountains.

“In fact, I’d like to, you know, see what you’ve got,” she said with her eyes half closed.

Father Time didn’t say anything. He sat there motionless as she reached inside the folds of his robe. She found his muscular legs and then parted the front of the robe open. She peeked inside and gasped quietly at the member she saw beginning to grow as it sat against his thigh.

“Oh my!” she whispered.

Then she leaned forward and took his entire length into her mouth.

Electric shocks shot through her body as she thought about who this old man was. A magical being just like Santa Claus and Saint Valentine. She mouthed his member lovingly and felt satisfaction when he moaned softly.

She crawled up into his lap and ground her yoga pants against his hardness.

“Are all magical beings gifted with such wonderful cocks?” she asked saucily.

“Only the males,” Father Time groaned, “The females have wonderfully soft vaginas.”

She tugged her yoga pants down to her thighs and slid her very wet pussy lips against his cock.

“I guess that only makes sense,” she said with a shudder.

She held the head at her opening and hissed as she pushed herself against him. Soon he was buried all the way inside her and she sighed contentedly.

Father Time just smiled. He’d had better lovers in his time. He’d had magical lovers in his time. But Katie’s freshness and naiveté made her that much more sexy. He allowed her to move her hips over him and just enjoyed the feeling.

Soon her breath started to come in gasps and she moved her hips more quickly. Then she stiffened and gripped the old man hard as she quivered through her orgasm.

“Now young lady,” he said as he stood and lowered himself on top of her on the floor, “I’ll show you how magical beings do this.”

Katie’s eyes bulged and her mouth opened in a silent O as he started pumping her. She never imagined that an old man, any old man, could do what this man was doing to her. She was quivering from head to toe and her orgasm seemed to start and never stop.

She was suddenly naked, her workout clothes simply disappeared, and she felt goose pimples over every inch of her skin. The fireworks exploded in her brain and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she howled and cried out.

When Father Time finally deposited his very warm seed in her channel she was almost unconscious. Sweat covered her sleek body and her thighs were quivering. Her nipples were like hard little nubs and her pussy was swollen to almost twice its normal size.

Father Time stood up, straightened his robes and smiled. Then he walked out without a word.

Katie was gasping for breath but she finally managed to raise herself into a kneeling position.

“Wow!” she muttered, “I really love magical beings!”
 

 

Published 
Written by Brent473317
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments