Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prisoner #21487

"Prisoner #21487 leaves his cell"

7
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words


I don’t know how long I had been there before I was finally taken from my cell. They slid open the hatch on my cell, ordered me, Prisoner #21487,  to remove my clothes and then told me to follow them. We walked through a series of dark corridors, one guard behind me and one in front, leading the way. They led me to a room with a large bench, half of it empty, the other stacked with screens, dials, consoles and hundreds of interconnecting wires that formed an umbilical cord up towards the ceiling. 

I was instructed or stand on an “x” on the floor and told to remain still.  

The guards left and a lone man entered the room. He stared at his screen, played with some controls and suddenly seeming to be happy with his work, pressed the red button and stood up from his console. The lights above me started to flash with an intensifying heat and I felt a tingling sensation on my insides to accompany the raging heat against my skin. 

My onlooker started to undress, alternately glancing from his screen to me as he did so. He seemd pleased, I couldn't understand what was happening and my confusion and worry both increased as I noticd my onlooker’s penis start to swell, then to stand to full attention. 

I never cared for men before but inside I started to feel something. Something I had never felt before. A feeling that was almost overpowered by the bright lights and intense heat, but a feeling that was becoming stronger by the moment. 

My previous lack of interest in cock started to grow into a curiousness. ‘Why would I be curious,’ I asked myself... 'I have one of my own.'

I looked down and noticed that my sweating body now had an hourglass shape. My once muscular legs were long and slim like a supermodel's and my hips protruded proudly from my thin waist. 

‘What is happening?‘ I asked myself as I noticed my penis withering to nothing and seeming to bury its way inside me. As it disappeared inside me it formed a pink flower that burned between my legs and seemed to be a pathway to my centre... ‘The center of what?’ I asked myself, as I noticed my breasts begin to grow from my chest. 

The flashing ceased. The lights dimmed and I stood there sweating, transformed. After admiring myself I remembered my onlooker. He was as as fascinated by my new body as I seemed to be. I then saw him in a way I had never seen a man before. His muscular forearms made me feel weak. His thighs reminded me of concrete pillars, the strength of which made me feel week and helpless, and finally, as I turned my gaze to his cock, I felt a heat and wetness between my legs and a longing to be filled up by that cock. The sight made me feel empty inside and my new instinct told me that that emptiness could only bee satisfied by having a cock inside me. 

The container started to lift off the ground, removing the barrier between me and my onlooker. As the container continued to raise the longing inside me increased, the nipples on my new perfect perky breasts started to tingle and get hard as buttons. I continued to be swelled with sensations that were completely new yet instantly pleasurable, and were in no way disturbed by any historical male baggage that could have been carried over from my previous form. I was at one with my feelings and desires and knew exactly what actions were needed in order for me to be satisfied. 

Nothing then stood between the new transformed me and my onlooker. I seemed to be frozen to the spot, however. Despite being 100% sure of my new desires I had no idea who should make the first move or if, in fact, any such move was going to happen. 
I stood and waited. Waves of warm pleasure were travelling from my knees up to my chest. I wanted to make a move but knew that I was not in charge of this situation. I decided to wait. 

He took his first step towards me and an immediate wave of pleasure swept from my toes to my head. 

‘It’s happening,’ I said to myself. 


Only two more steps were needed before he stood in front of me. I looked at him and waited for no instruction. I put my hands on his muscular chest and caressed his powerful torso. My eyes glanced down to see his erect penis standing straight up before me; the bulbous head of it was above my navel. As I caressed his chest I pressed my body against him and felt the warmth of his penis against my stomach. All I wanted was to have it inside me. I moved my hands to grip his muscular ass and hoped he would do the same and then fill me with his cock. 
  
He then grabbed my head and pushed me down onto my knees. His cock stood directly in front of my face. I knew what I had to do at that moment but have to admit that sucking his cock was not one of the desires that my transformation instilled in me. I was amazed at how big it looked when it was so close to my face, the power and size of it were somewhat overwhelming, and indeed the musky small was not unattractive. But I had no longing to put it into my mouth. 

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

Regardless of any such longing, if sucking this cock was to be a precursor to being fucked by it then I was going to do what needed to be done. 

I released one of my hands from his ass and took hold of the base of his cock. Having owned a cock just moments before I knew where to go first. I kissed, sucked and licked his frenulum. He grabbed my hair at the back of my head and groaned as I continued to do so. Each lick, suck and kiss of warm wetness that I gave seemed to orchestrated a moan a groan or a deep exhalation of breath from him. This turned me on and made me want more cock in my mouth.

I opened my wet mouth and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I planned on playing with it with my tongue but once inside my mouth a surprising desire took hold and I filled my mouth with his cock. I held it as deep as I could for as long as I could before slowly letting it slide from my mouth, keeping my drooling mouth tightly pressed around it. After allowing the head to leave my mouth I immediately thrust my head forward, taking as much cock inside me as I could. The groans of pleasure from him were telling me that I was doing a good job. 

Suddenly he pulled me from his cock, stood me up, bent me over his workbench and put his finger into my new female organ. Pools of warmth emanated from my pussy as he stroked and probed my insides. The pleasure was amazing and my longing to be filled by cock returned with a vengeance. 

I reached around and took hold of his cock. I guided it towards my opening and hoped to be filled by it. He gently pressed into me and I felt the warm head of his cock press against my warm and wet pussy. He pressed harder and I felt myself stretch to accept his cock inside me. He continued to push, and eventually I felt what can only be described as a ‘pop’ as his cock slid inside me and an arrow of ecstasy pierced my core and sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. 

I screamed with pleasure as he penetrated me deeply with his cock. The fullness I felt completed me. It made me feel that my transformation was complete. I gripped the bench and allowed the waves of pleasure to consume me as I was fucked. Each thrust filled me with a fullness and completeness so strong that I felt I was going to cry and each time he withdrew I was filled with desire and hope. That desire and hope got filled every time he thrust back into me. Back home. 

I soon started to feel a new sensation, like sparklers being lit in my pussy, my stomach, in my hips, even in my toes.  The mix of tingling heat and pleasure started to build with each forward thrust of cock until finally a firework of pleasure was set off in my core and erupted to every cell of my being. My knees buckled, a wailing erupted from my body as I was filled with waves of pleasure.   

I then felt a warm jet of cum enter me as my moans were echoed by his. His thrusts got slower as he filled me with cum, my groans got quieter as I lay there in a warm glow of pleasure. He stayed inside me until his softness slipped from inside me. 

He then stood me up and guided me back to “x” on which I had originally been placed and from where I assumed the guards would come and collect me. The feeling of being fucked was yet another feeling that surprised me as I stood there, an emptiness but emptiness in a good way. I was totally fixated by the afterglow of being fucked that I didn’t notice the glass tube lowering until it was at eye level. I panicked. We hadn’t spoken a word to each other yet and it was to be me who would do so. 

“What’s happening?” I said with rising panic, continuing, “You’re not changing me back, I hope,” I said desperately. 

There was no reply as the tube lowered itself to the floor and, once again, I held the heat of the lights on my body...

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments