Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Last Night

"On the evening of his trial, Ari confesses her feelings for Matthias"

1
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The sound of boots on stone echoed as Aurianna made her way down the dungeon steps. This time of night was cool, but her blood simmered in her veins, growing hotter as she drew closer. She was thankful for the dim torchlight in cells, hiding the rosy blush on her skin. “Matthias? I hope I didn’t wake you.”

He was sitting in his usual spot, up against the wall. "No, Ari, you didn't wake me." Crimson eyes glanced up at her. Was she imagining them lingering over her? "I've been a little preoccupied. Thinking about tomorrow."

“I wouldn’t be here for your trial. I was assigned to guard Oracle as she makes her pilgrimage. I leave tomorrow.” His eyes were still on her as she opened the cell. She could feel them, but couldn’t meet his gaze. Not as she imagined him sentenced to death tomorrow.

She played with the pouch on her belt, letting the weight of the key inside sway side to side. “I don’t know what is going to happen with the tribunal, but I can’t leave without closure between us. Can’t leave without knowing, one way or the other.” She joined him on the floor, closer now than when they shared meals together. Closer than she had been since the day he threw her out.

He shifted, but not away from her. A good sign, she hoped. "What are you talking about?"

The words spilled out, “Ever since we fled the Ebon Fortress, I’ve wanted you. I want to feel you, inside me. Your body, your fangs, I want all of it, Matthias. I’ve dreamt of you, dreamt of us, together. I need to know if... I need to know what it means.”

Matthias shuddered, eyes wide and mouth parted. “Ari,” he started, shaking his head, “It doesn’t mean anything–“

She silenced his protests with her lips, unwilling to hear disagreements tonight. He didn’t respond at first, his body shaking as she pressed against him. Had she misunderstood? Had she imagined the desire felt from him? Had he only ever pitied her? She pulled away, eyes squeezed shut to hold back the tears, “I’m sorry, I’ll–“

With an inarticulate cry, he pushed her against the wall, a hand fisting in her hair as he kissed her. His free hand wandered down her proud leather-clad form, bunching fistfuls of her skirt and then exploring her bare thigh. She lifted her leg in response, wrapping it around his waist as his hips ground against hers and their tongues twined in their joined mouths.

For a minute it continued, his hardening shaft grinding into her. His tongue fucking her mouth. her inarticulate sounds of pleasure at the feel of his body against hers. And then he broke the kiss, pulling her hair as he did. Her head followed his hand, bearing the smooth column of her throat to him. His tongue was fire on her skin as he traced the pulsing vein in her neck, and then he bit her.

“Goddess,” she exhaled, fingers tangling in his hair still unable to believe how good this felt. His cock seemed to grow even harder against her as he fed, and her stomach coiled in the thought of having him. Mostly pleasant, but the shadow of fear lingered.

She pulled his mouth off her neck, chasing away doubts in a needy kiss. A needy kiss he returned, lips and tongue tasting of her blood. His hand cupped a breast, tugging at the top of her dress until he pulled it away, leaving her exposed. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers toyed with a swelling nipple. Needing to breathe, she broke the seal of their lips and rose over him. Breast near his lips, and fingers still tangled in his hair, she begged him, “Bite me, again.”

Matthias didn’t need to be asked twice, wrapping crimson lips around the erect nub. She could hear his moan as his teeth sunk into the yielding flesh. His hands gripped her back, pulling her closer as he lapped at the wounds and bit again, piercing her skin over and over again.

KimberlyK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyK

Longing became maddening, core muscles aching for him. Without thinking, she gave voice to her yearning, “I want you inside me.”

He twisted, reminding her that strength wasn't the only part of infighting as he crashed to the ground atop her. Pushing her skirt up over her hips, he groaned aloud as he discovered she wore nothing beneath. “I can tell. I can smell your arousal.” The flat planes of his chest pressed into her breasts as he leaned over, kissing her again. His breath was hot on her lips as he spoke, “Tell me what you want.”

She wanted to be playful. To flirt and giggle and bite her lips. She tried to force a smile, but it wouldn’t come. Instead, she was honest, “I need to know I’m not broken.”

“You aren’t,” he whispered, hovering above her. His hand was gentle yet insistent upon her thigh. Spreading her, so he could slide in even closer. The warm grin on his face became mischievous as the head of his shaft teased her, “But you might be when I am done with you.”

There was a brief moment of utter terror as she waited for him to enter her. A deep-seated fear that she would never enjoy this again. That he would hurt her, just as everyone else had hurt her. That, despite her posturing, she really was broken.

She closed her eyes against the fangs that dug into her throat, losing herself in the sensation of her life leaving her body. Her hands wrapped around his neck and back, holding his body against hers, clinging to him until the fear passed.

When he slid into her, several competing emotions bubbled to the surface. She choked down a sob; gasped out a pleased moan; laughed in relieved elation. Tears slid down her face, as her nails dug into his back, the absolute joy she felt in this moment eclipsing anything else. There was just the barest resistance between them, a friction that ignited bliss within her. She collapsed upon each retreat, only to part around his length again, gripping him in her desire.

“Matthias!” His name was loud in the silence of the night, resonating within his cell. Each stroke was slow, drawn out, sliding into her depths. Every inch of him filled her, replacing fear and shame with joy and delight. Guided by her thighs wrapped his hips, Matthias moved faster, matching the pace set by the beating of her heart. Soon, their bodies slammed together in a riotous eruption of passion and need.

She arched into him now, her slickened slit tightening around him, forcing him to thrust harder. She wrapped arms around his back, holding him even closer to her, letting him experience her climax through her.

She was a complete mess of laughing and sobbing and moaning as her orgasm fluttered within her. The exultation of the moment got in the way of her better judgment, and as he continued to melt into her soft folds and she opened herself to him.

“I love you.”

He didn’t say it back. He didn’t say anything, just stared down as he moved in her. His grip tightened around her hips, pulling her closer, driving himself even deeper. With a wordless cry of release, his seed flooded her depths and he spent himself into her womb.

Still, there were no words. Just the two of them breathing hard in unison, his body heavy against hers as he collapsed against her. Her fingers still dug into his back, holding him close. Needing that closeness if he wouldn’t speak the words. He stroked her cheek with his thumb. "You deserve better, Ari. Someone better than me."

“Shh, don’t say that. I am glad I had you. Glad we shared this.” She nuzzled his neck, wishing she never had to let go. And as the key on her pouch weighed upon her mind, she realized she didn’t have to. “You don’t have to die tomorrow.”

He sat up at that, eyes guarded as he looked her over, “What do you mean?”

Before she could answer, the sound of boots descending the stairs filled the dungeons.

 

Published 
Written by Xanaphia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments