Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not for teens I guess

"A powerful medication makes for an interesting day at school."

8
2 Comments 2
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Ben rubbed his eyes as he slowly made his way down the hallway to the stairs, still hungover from the night before. 

“Dad! Dad, I’m going to school!”

No answer. Ben knew there wouldn’t be. His dad had probably stayed out all night again, fucking some new girl closer to Ben’s age than his own.

“Fuck you! Don’t know why I even bother! You too, Jenna!" He exclaimed as he passed by his sister's room. 

The door was open to her unmade, vacant bed. She had also probably stayed out and never come home, fucking some new guy closer to dad's age than Ben's. It was a good thing neither were around, really. The less anyone knew about his late night carousing on school nights, the better.

Never. Drinking. Again…” he thought to himself. It was a promise he’d made several times before, and one he was unlikely to keep. The last several weeks he had been angry at the world. But lately he was just checked out, and the whiskey helped a lot. At this point school was just a way to pass the time while he coasted on his high IQ.

He managed to prepare a slice of toast, which he shoved in his mouth as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

While Ben’s stared, blank and bleary-eyed at the counter, he noticed what appeared to be an Advil, though unmarked, bottle out of the corner of his eye. Thank fucking god, he thought. Without giving it too much consideration, he popped three pills into his mouth, and washed them down with the coffee before running out the door to get to school.

+++

Halfway through math class, Ben started to feel more like himself; good, even. As he stared at Melissa’s cute round ass in jean shorts one seat in front of him, his cock began to stir – a sure sign of recovery. He moves! Finally. After a few moments Ben was shifting in his seat to adjust for his now fully erect cock. Woah, back with a vengeance I guess. What am I, 16? the 18-year-old thought to himself, leaning back for a moment and running his hands through his unruly blonde locks, smiling at himself for the first time in awhile.

He became lost in a fantasy; seeing Melissa, a girl-next-door blonde with porcelain white skin, pull down those criminally jean shorts in front of him, exposing her pussy which was topped with wispy curls of golden hair, spreading her legs and fingering herself. It all seemed incredibly vivid and real as he imagined placing his cock at her entrance while she opened herself further to reveal glistening pink folds.

In real life, he began to sweat. At minute 10, he began to become concerned as his hardon showed no sign of receding. To the contrary, he felt fuller than ever, almost painfully hard. At minute 20, cock still raging, and while filthier thoughts of pinning Melissa to a wall and taking her from behind began to fill his head, he was outright freaked out. He was also powerless to concentrate on anything else. A few shifts in the wrong direction and he feared he might cum right in his seat. Not good.

Ben bolted up during the Biology lecture and crouched his tall, slender frame carefully through the rows of desks to hide his obvious bulge. He mumbled a few incoherent words at Mr. Espinoza as he grabbed the hall pass and then made his way to the restroom, the panic setting in as he limped down the hallway.

Once inside the handicap stall, he yanked down his pants as fast as he could, breathing heavily. He looked down at his cock waving like a proud flag and leaking clear, viscous fluid from the tip. His boxer briefs were sticky from a consistent flow of precum over the last several minutes. Veins stood out in relief down the shaft, and his head was purple, larger than he’d ever noticed. Jesus, had he put on an inch recently? This big throbbing monster didn’t even seem like it belonged to his still maturing body.

He didn’t have much more time to contemplate his new look, though. From deep at the base of his cock, directly under his very full balls, he felt a contraction, long and intense. Ben moaned involuntarily and stumbled. As soon the first wave subsided, he felt another, this time more intense and accompanied by another loud groan. His knees went weak, and he braced the metal rail of the stall as the first stream of cum shot out from his cock and onto the stall door. The thick, milky stream slowly dripped down the door as another hit directly in the same spot with even greater force. His face contorted and his whole body writhed uncontrollably as several more streams of cum sprang forth like a geyser from his still-hard cock.

Ben’s vision clouded for a second or two as he fought the urge to faint in the stall. His body felt used and spent as he recovered from what, under different circumstances, would have been the most amazing orgasm of his young life. At the moment, however, it was the most terrifying thing he’d ever experienced. He looked down at his cock, which at the moment seemed to be subsiding. You fucking monster. Ben admonished his member. Jesus, have the decency to wait until after school before pulling shit like that!

He tried to think back over what could have brought this on. He remembered downing the advil this morning, recalling the unmarked bottle, and the unmarked pills and it dawned on him. Great, dad’s boner pills. Not for teens I guess. It was bad enough that his parents had gotten divorced recently during his senior year of high school. Now he had to face the prospect of them dating…and, as had become painfully obvious, fucking other people. Gross.

Ben took a moment to carefully wipe the door and floor down and collect himself. He then headed back to class, assuming the episode was over.

+++

By the middle of third period, though, it was back. Oh no, tell me this isn’t happening. But it was and he was, again, powerless to stop the onslaught of sexual thoughts. Whatever he had taken must have been powerful stuff.

This time the focus of his attention was not a student, but the sexy Ms. Stapleton, teaching Literature like it was going out of style – which, for most in the room, it had. Not for Ben though. Normally he would have been hanging on her every word as she discussed the finer points of the Dickensian narrative. It was his one respite; a pretty woman using big words that turned him on.

But now most of the words he could focus on consisted of four letters or less as he focused on Ms. S’s long legs and that traced an hourglass figure up her pencil skirt to a perfectly proportioned waist. At 28, she was by far the youngest teacher at the school, and widely acknowledged as being hotter than most students. He easily imagine her pushing her body out of that skirt while she stood with her back to the class in front of her desk, the grey fabric sliding over her improbably perfect hips, revealing an ass that begged to be worshiped.

In his mind, she glanced seductively over her shoulder, inviting Ben with her eyes and full, candy-red lips. He approached and traced his hands over the small of her back and around her hips as she bent over her desk and clutched at its sides. Unsure at first, he gained confidence as he felt testosterone flood his body. Ben grunted and that throbbing, fat cock drooled and sought her entrance. The fantasy was again vivid and uncontrollably hot. He grabbed a handful of her long brunette locks and pulled back as he pushed into her wet pussy.

“Ben. Ben?” he heard a voice as he was snapped out of his fantasy and into real life, realizing he had actually grunted out loud so that the whole class could hear. It was Ms. Stapleton, looking over and speaking with a note of concern. Oh God. Ben trembled at his desk and began to shake. A few nervous titters echoed through the room. Ben’s cock strained against his pants, making a lewd tent that he tried his best to conceal. The more he shifted, the closer he came to the edge.

All eyes were on him while it happened. While seeing his cock sink inside of Ms. Stapleton’s sopping pussy and fuck her in earnest, he began to shake, spasm, and then finally erupt with a cry of pleasure and relief.

Ben collapsed at his desk, head in hands as the spasms continued to reverberate and rack his body, cum soaking his pants as the orgasm pulled through him. The bell began ringing for the next class and Ben struggled to keep it together.

“Ben! Are you okay?!” Ms. Stapleton rushed over, deeply concerned. The rest of the class froze, and looked over at Ben, uncertain if they should make sure he was okay or get going.

“I’m fine! I’m just…I’m fine, leave me alone, please.” He shot a pleading look over to Ms. Stapleton, not knowing exactly what to do but just trying to communicate with his eyes that he would not, could not deal with making a scene. He was in an absolute drug-like fog, but managed to blurt, “I just have to sit for a second okay? Okay?”

Ms. Stapleton observed a growing wet spot on pants, and immediately went into damage control on Ben’s behalf.

“Okay everyone, Ben’s just going to rest here for a moment, everyone get on to your next class.

TsQueenXSelfsuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsQueenXSelfsuck

Go on!”

+++

Once the class cleared out, Ms. Stapleton sat net to Ben. “What’s going on?” she asked with true concern in her voice. Her almond shaped eyes burrowed into his soul and Ben was overcome with emotion.

He collapsed at his desk and started to cry. He was overwhelmed by the two monstrous orgasms and even more so by the humiliation of it all and even more so that that, all the shitty things that had been piling on in life.

“I’m so sorry, things have been stressful at home and my parents are divorcing and Dad’s barely home and I just…” Ben was now heaving sobs, and more embarrassed than ever. “And now this, what the hell is wrong with my life!”

Ms. Stapleton’s heart immediately went out to Ben on getting this glimpse into the stressful life of a teenager. “Hey, I know, that sounds really hard and I’m so sorry about what you’re going through. You know…I had some, instances too when I was your age.”

Ben was skeptical. “I seriously doubt it. Like, that’s actually physically impossible.”

“It’s true,” she retorted. “Okay, here’s my story. One time in gym class when I was your age, I had to go to the bathroom all period, and then during volleyball, someone shoved me, caught me off guard and I took a spill. Lost complete control of my bladder and just…” She motioned with her hands and laughed a bit. “It was so mortifying and I thought I’d never get over it. But people forget and move on. It’s fine. I’m fine.”

“But Ms. Stapleton—” Ben began, before being interrupted.

“And in my case, everyone knew! But your secret is safe with me, friend!” she smiled knowingly, trying her best to lighten the mood. “We’ll just call your dad, get you over to the nurse’s office while everyone is in class, and no one will know a thing ever happened.

“Well this is…not quite the same. In fact calling my dad would be a very bad idea right now.”

“I’m not sure I understand…”

“Nevermind, you wouldn’t,” Ben began, and that’s when it came again. The feeling. It was as though his emotional outburst brought it all back. His eyes fixated on Ms. S’s cleavage that peaked invitingly from her blouse, and he even caught the cups of her black bra that held the promisingly supple fruit within. Realizing where his stare was directed, Ms. S modestly sat back up and away from his line of sight, attempting to steer him back to the task at hand.

“Come on, let’s just go to the nurse’s office and get this taken care of. Ok, Ben?”

“Um…no,” Ben said, worried again. His mind had already formed a perfect mental image of Ms. S’s succulent breasts, pressed together as his slippery cock ran up between them. “No!” he groaned again, plunging his down into his hands.

“Don’t be silly, let’s go!”

“I can’t,” he replied. The heat in his loins began firing again and his cock stiffened even as he tried to stop himself. His face reddened and his pants became uncomfortably tight, more so than either of the previous times.

“Ben, let’s go! Okay?” Ms. Stapleton grew frustrated in spite of herself, and this time grabbed hold of his arm and yanked. Surprised, Ben put out a foot for balance and tumbled out of his chair. He managed to right himself and then stood up all the way.

“Oh Jesus, I’m sorry!” Ms. S began. And that’s when the overwhelming smell hit her for the first time. The word crossed her mind before she had a chance to stop it. Cum. Lots of it. She tried to correct it in her head to the more proper term “semen” but it was too late. Ben had soaked his pants with cum, spontaneously in class, and it smelled like pure sex.

Then saw his erection pushing it’s way against his pants, lengthening with a mind of its own. She was mesmerized at how it stood out in relief against his pants, snaking out, the outline of the impressive tool he was working with clearly visible.

Cum leaking out of that big juicy cock, she thought, and again immediately chastised herself. What are you doing? He is a boy! She willed herself to stop using those terms in her head but it was no use.

“Ms. Stapleton, fuck, it’s happening again! Oh god it’s painful…I can’t help it…I took something and…fuck it hurts now my pants are so tight… I’m sorry I just have to…”

“Ben what are you doing, no, that is inappropriate!”

Ben unzipped his pants and brought them down, struggling to get relief for his aching member; veiny, thick and dripping with precum. Ben looked pleadingly at Ms. Stapleton, who was absolutely dumbstruck over this young man’s mature and frankly delicious looking cock that looked like it belonged to a porn star. “I’m sorry, fuck, it’s gonna …I’m sorry I can’t stop it…it happened before…there’s too much…”

Ms. S. was too worried to realize how wet her pussy had become in response to those words. She could tell this geyser was going to blow and she needed to do…something. This could be very bad for her career if it ever came out that a student jizzed all over her classroom. Ben’s words, There’s too much!” echoed in her head. Say goodbye, teacher of the year!

At this point she couldn’t even tell the difference between her desire to make the best decision under the circumstances, and the need to satisfy her craving for cock and cum that was always a part of her inner sexual life. Sucking down that big, gorgeous thing was, it seemed, the answer to both.

So she knelt down and grabbed hold of Ben’s throbbing fleshy rod, and swallowed it whole, perhaps a little too eagerly sucking it down in an attempt to make him cum as quickly as possible. Ben couldn’t believe any of what was going on, but his hips bucked against her mouth as his teacher made gagging sounds, encouraging him to keep going with moans and muffled cries of ,“Mhm, mhm, mhm,” in rhythm to his thrusting. It was surreal, and the hottest thing that had ever happened to him.

Ms. Stapleton, meanwhile, was not prepared for how good this young cock would taste, and suddenly she felt waves of desire washing over her. It’s the only way to manage the situation, just a thing to take care of, that’s it, she thought, while her body betrayed that noble intention at every turn. Her pussy was flooded. God could this even fit inside me? Should I try? I’m so wet it would probably just stretch me out and slide right in… Were the types of thoughts that she was having regularly and then unsuccessfully trying to repress.

Finally, Ms. Stapleton grabbed Ben’s full balls and squeezed. She stopped sucking his cock long enough to say “Cum, now, do it,” while she kept vigorously stroking. That was all the encouragement Ben needed. His whole body tensed, and Ms. Stapleton dove back down to catch his erupting flow of cum from the tip of his cock. The thick streams hit the back of her throat and she swallowed, reveling in the pleasure releasing from Ben’s body in the form of all that creamy cum…so much hot, creamy cum entering her.

She thought he was done and pulled out, stroking him again as she did. But she was wrong. A few more jets leapt from his tip and hit her in the face. Ms. Stapleton couldn’t help but smile at her handiwork. She scooped up the remaining bits and ate it all. Ben could only watch, amazed.

Ms. Stapleton stood up, trying her best to go back to being professional. “Now, go ahead and clean up, and go home for the rest of the day, okay?”

“Um, okay, Ms. Stapleton. I’m really sorry…I’m not gonna, you know, say anything.”

Ms. Stapleton could taste the cum that was still very present in her mouth. “It’s okay, I mean, you don’t have to apologize. We’re going to be okay. Just…our secret, right?”

“Yeah Ms. S…just our secret,” Ben smiled, an almost zen-like bliss washing over him, a feeling he was too young to recognize as the most powerful kind of post-orgasmic drug, that of having a woman worship a man’s cock and then swallow his seed.

“And one more thing, you said you…took something this morning?”

“Um, yes,” replied Ben. “Something that must have belonged to my ah…Dad,” he admitted sheepishly.

“I see. Well, he should be more careful not to leave that…sort of thing out,” she said, smoothing out her skirt and sitting down at her desk. She absently wiped some of the remaining cum off her face and licked her fingers before realizing what she was doing. “Much, much more careful.”

“Hey, Ben.”

Ben stopped and turned to face her.

“You’re going to be…”

A wonderful lover. A hot fuck. For a moment she wanted very badly to compliment him, tell him how delicious he tasted, how someday he’s going to figure out how to use that amazing cock to make many girls very, very happy. But she knew she couldn’t. It just wouldn’t lead anywhere good. So she took a deep breath and walked it back.

“…okay. You...this, it's all going to be okay…okay?”

This time the feeling that flooded through him was more recognizable, and for the first time in a long time, he felt some glimmer of hope, maybe a touch of love.

He was even a bit teary as he whispered back, "Okay," with a smile, and left.

If only it could have been that simple.

Published 
Written by hardnhot18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments