Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kazuko

"Super Hot female anime character comes to life in my bedroom"

5
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I’ve been watching too much anime lately. And that Saturday evening was no exception. Sitting in my bed in pajamas I decided to binge-watch my anime collection which contained around two hundred titles. Cyberpunk is probably my favorite sub-genre with its neon streets and slick sexy characters – a visual heaven for an eighteen-year-old guy like me.

Around midnight, after my parents went to bed, I sneaked into the kitchen to grab some snacks. It was raining outside but the cool autumn weather couldn’t break through the walls of my warm, cozy house. Maybe I was too excited or maybe I was going crazy after a five-hour marathon of cartoonish extravaganza, but when I opened the door to my room I was stunned like never before. Kazuko – the fictional character I was in love all this time – was standing in front of me in human flesh.

Real-life Kazuko looked like a twenty-year-old model from a cover of an erotic magazine. She was wearing an unbuttoned black leather jacket revealing her sexy flat belly and parts of her black bra. Also tight black leather pants covered her long slim legs while she was standing in stilettos with legs wide apart. Kazuko was a cop in the futuristic city of Metropolis-2109. And aside from her gorgeous looks, she had a tough streetwise personality which easily combined with another aspect of her personality: a more naive and girlish one. Her laughs were always loud and sincere. Her big dark eyes sparkled with wit and innocence at the same time. And her Asian features added another charm to this insanely hot girl. 

“Who are you?” She gave me chills with her steamy demanding stare. “Where am I?”

“Ah...” My mind was full of haze and some vague thoughts. “You’re at my… my home. You are welcome at my home.” And after a pause, I added, “Kazuko.”

“So you know me. How come I don’t know you?”

“That’s because I’m your fan. I’ve watched you in every episode. You’re incredible, Kazuko!”

She giggled.

“That’s so sweet,” she was playing with her dark curly hair while chewing gum. “I thought you were some kind of a drug lord.”

“Do I look like a drug lord?” I said, standing in my pajamas with a glass of juice in my hand.

We both laughed. 

“So what else would you like to say about me?”

“I think you’re the best cop in Metropolis-2109. And also the most attractive one.”

“What a good boy.” She gently took me by the hand. “And if you are my fan you probably know that I am very harsh towards all sorts of thugs and criminals.” She embraced me and continued, “But when I come across someone who’s kind to me, I become a prisoner of my moved heart.”

“I know your appetites, Kazuko,” I was caressing her hair with my trembling fingers. “I’ve seen them in your eyes before.”

“Sure you did, my boy, sure you did.” She gave me a suggestive grin. “Now I’m in a playful mood. I wanna do something crazy.”

“Let’s do something crazy together. But first, I want to know if you are real.”

“Of course I am real! What are you talking about?”

“Yes, but I want to make sure. Please let me do it. If you’re a living human being you must have a body temperature. And the only way to find out for sure that you have a body temperature is to explore your whole body. I want to feel your body heat if you are a real person.”

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

“Oh god, what are you doing to me? I never felt like this before.”

“In our world, it’s called arousal.”

“Ah yes, I can feel it now. The pleasures of your world are so good.”

“I guess your world is such a poor place without these feelings.”

I removed her jacket and threw it on the floor and my eager hands immediately started squeezing her perfectly sized boobs through the bra. 

“Ah...” she closed her eyes for a moment. “Silly boy.”

Under the pressure of my instincts that guided me through this paradise of pleasures, I unzipped her leather pants while my hands were trying to unbutton the bra behind her back.

“Your thing… Why it’s so big?” her hand toyed with my stiff cock. “I’ve never seen anything like this before.”

It grew bigger and bigger in her gentle hands. In the meantime, I finally managed to unbutton her bra throwing it on the chair. 

“I bet your mouth is too small for my thing. You won’t be able to swallow it completely.” 

“Silly boy,” she laughed out loud, “you want me to try? I’ll prove that you are wrong.”

Kazuko removed my pajamas so I could lie down on my bed with my legs apart and my huge hard cock sticking out like a tree pillar. She jumped on the bed right in front of me firmly grabbing my cock with her hands.

“Mmm, it tastes so good,” she began by kissing the head of my cock.

“Yes, please go on.” I was in a state of intoxicated fever. “Don’t stop!”

With intense greed in her beautiful eyes she massaged my cock with her full lips and her virgin throat making my whole body shiver in rapture. It took me mere minutes to fill her mouth with my hot fresh cum which she found very amusing licking her lips and the tips of her fingers. I was so excited I wanted the whole world to know about me and my slutty mistress.

While sitting on the edge of the bed, I gave her my hand so she could stand up. Being now the slave of my desires, I pulled down Kazuko’s leather pants just to reveal the grand scale of her gracefully built legs and her reddish juicy pussy ready to be fucked.

“You are so strong,” she bit her lip staring down at me. “I’m so glad you’re my fan…”

Kazuko closed her eyes and moaned silently as my lips slowly devoured her pussy lips. A few minutes later, her moans were becoming too loud so I had to gag her with a piece of silk fabric as I was afraid my parents could hear us. But this new game proved to be exciting for both of us. Kazuko was now more like a submissive fuckdoll in my hands where she found a whole new world of exhilaration and satisfaction.

As she was unable to speak now, body language as well as eye contact had become our new methods of communication. I felt she longed her pussy to be filled with my cum just like I filled her mouth. It was time to unleash the monster and bury it deep inside Kazuko’s exquisite body.

Wasting no time, she jumped on me with her long sexy legs hugged around my waist as I was standing just beside my bed. In this position, she threw me on the bed allowing my aching, throbbing cock to enter her pussy. As her next move, she pulled out of her mouth the silk fabric to freely enjoy her new sensations as it was her first time as a real human being. 

“Ah, yes! Fuck me, my boy!” her deep and wild screams of pleasure haunted the house.

At that moment, I didn’t care about my parents anymore because I was busy fucking Kazuko, the girl of my dreams.

 

Published 
Written by MisterWhisper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments