Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Holes

22
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
909 words 909 words

My job is my favourite. Having sex all day, teaching random men how to please a woman for the first time. Best of all, my face is hidden. All you see when you come inside, my legs spread, my pussy hole stretched out and dripping from my previous student. Something about being an innocent man's first learning experience turns me on. Fresh cock, fresh tongue inside of me. I can tell when a man is fucking a lady for the first time, but not to say I don't enjoy experienced men using me from time to time.

The inside of my thighs are dripping. Taking a short moment to register my orgasm, I prepare myself for my next customer.

The buzzer goes off. He's here.

"Welcome, sweetheart. What's your name?" I whisper seductively into my mic.

"Lucas."

Lucas. Cute.

"Hi Lucas, is this your first time doing something like this?" I say, spreading my legs wide, hoping he's getting a good view. I hear him walk over, and feel the breeze as he sits down between my legs.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Alright, I can work with that. You can do whatever you like when you're ready, two holes just for you darling."

"I wish I could see how you look like. You have such an amazing ass, and my dick would look good between those tits. I just need your face to complete the collection," he says, becoming hornier with each word.

"I get that a lot, but it's just to make both our experiences better, right?" I reply, the smile evident in my voice.

No reply.

Instead, hot air on my pussy. His breath. Fuck.

"I'll just imagine then, my slut."

This man was definitely not a newbie, and I liked it.

I whimper as I feel his mouth inching towards my hot centre, my legs spreading on impulse. Suddenly, cold fingers are spreading my lips apart. The sensation is so surprising, I have to bite a moan back. Not yet. The pad of his thumb rubs around my clit, sensing him inspect every nook of my pussy. Silently urging him to touch it, I shuffle. It doesn't work, and he removes his thumb away, and I sigh in exasperation.

"You wanted it, didn't you?" Lucas says huskily.

"I did."

Rhythmic sounds fill my ears. He's jacking off. No one has done that to me before. Masturbated to the plain sight of my lower half. I wished I could see him, my pussy flooding with my own wetness, throbbing for his touch.

As if he read my mind, he nestled his cock in between my folds. It felt massive.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, Lucas."

Erin_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erin_Lane

He moves his cock between my soaking folds, getting it completely wet.

It's in me. Except, not in my pussy.

His dick violently thrusts into my asshole, and as his balls smack against my cheeks, he lets out a large groan, and I scream in pleasure and pain.

"Shit, Lucas."

He starts to slowly move in and out, starting to get faster with every thrust. His grunts get louder and more frequent because my ass is so tight around his fat cock.

"Stop," I moan. The urge to see this man face to face, see his cock, and touch it is so strong. I have to fuck him too. "I need to see you."

I get up from the hidden box that my face is covered in, and we're face to face. But we have no time to waste. If anyone sees us like this, my business is over.

He flips me around so I'm on all fours, and continues to fuck my asshole until he cums in me. But I'm not finished.

I straddle Lucas, so I'm facing his cock and hover my pussy over his face. I need some pleasure too.

"Fuck my face, darling."

"That's exactly what I'm going to do, Lucas dear."

I settle myself on his face, his nose buried deep in my folds, and I feel his tongue invading my pussy hole. I moan as I start to rock back and forth on his face, his tongue flicking around inside of me, exploring places I didn't know existed.

I lean forward to grab his wet cock, and feel his tongue enter deeper inside of me. I slowly moan on the tip, causing his whole body to jerk, and suddenly we're in a circle of pleasure. I'm riding his face faster now, salivating, sucking, and spitting all over his bulbous cockhead. Screaming in pleasure, I ride myself to my high, and Lucas comes three times into my mouth, his dick twitching, still hard. My juices are squirting into Lucas' mouth. I go limp on his body, and my pussy is still squirting, as Lucas collects it all with his masterful mouth.

"You're a squirter," Lucas says smugly, as we register each other's appearances.

I didn't even know I was until today. I don't tell him that of course. Instead, I just smile and say, "You should go. I hope you enjoyed your session."

"If I come here again, can we do this?" he asks hopefully.

"I don't think we can. I run on a no face policy," I say sadly.

"Alright." He shrugs and starts to walk out the curtains. "I'll have you know, that was my first time."

As soon as I register the shock on my face, he's gone.

I guess it wasn't holes only today.

Published 
Written by lol777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments