Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Garden Of Virtue

40
30 Comments 30
1.6k Views 1.6k
984 words 984 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

The early morning sky was streaked with lines of smokey grey and light purplish blues, the sun only just starting to awaken. Traipsing through the garden, almost aimlessly, the ground slightly dewy and wet underfoot, virtue herself silently walked. Well, perhaps not so virtuous now.

Eden. She stopped walking and took in her surroundings, watching the birds starting to rouse and make their morning calls, welcoming the coming day, richly decorated and brightly colored. She took in a deep breath, letting the heady scents of the flowers and plants permeate her nostrils, before letting the breath go and exhaling. She could feel the warmth of the sun on her naked back and buttocks, as it decided to make its daily appearance.

Her nipples were stiff in the early morning air, and in that place between her legs, a place only hours earlier that she thought secret, and just for her, she still felt the happy tingle of the events that had just transpired.

The water was an inky-blue, the sunlight only just starting to creep over the still surface. She stood before her favorite place in the garden, feeling a wet stickiness on the insides of her thighs, the seed the men had given her earlier, dripping and leaking from within.

The water was cool around her feet and ankles, but as she went deeper under the cold, yet inviting liquid, flowers, and vines peacefully floating on the surface, her body adjusted to the change in temperature.

She floated on her back, her hair fanned out in a long, black mass. She was unsure who the men had been, or what they were doing in her garden. Her own boldness had surprised her, though, and it had been as if she were no longer in control of her body, or her senses. The place between her legs, of which the men had called her cunt, had been in control, and it had commanded her body. She had given herself freely to the three men who were before her, even though something told her it was wrong, and that she should not be doing what she was about to do. The voice had been easy to ignore, but difficult to silence altogether.

She had watched the first man standing there, towering over her as she lay on her back on the soft grass, pristine white daisies with large yellow discs in the center dotted around her. The daisies, much like her, would not be pure for long.

He was looking down at her, his dark eyes brooding and intense. In one sharp movement, he was kneeling in front of her, parting her legs with his own. The voice in her head piped up once more, and her conscience told her that perhaps was she committing a sin, but the man was already on top of her, holding her legs apart with his knees. One movement forward and he was inside her, a short stab of pain as he moved backward and forwards, thrusting with increasing vigor. The pain faded quickly, as did her conscience, and soon she was lost.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

So deep in the moment, and not fully aware of her surroundings, she felt another pair of hands on her breasts, fingertips running over the stiff nipples and smooth skin. The shock of the second set of hands quickly wore off, and when he was by her face, his erection prodding at her lips, she willingly opened her mouth, allowing him to slip across her tongue and down her throat.

The sun was beginning to stretch further across the garden, the light dancing across the inky surface of the water. Momentarily, she dipped her face beneath the surface, enjoying the cool flow of water over her head. The leaves and vines in the water were grazing up against her, slightly ticklish as they brushed against her naked, wet skin.

Noisily, she came back up for air, breaking the surface of the water, as well as the still quietness of the garden. Opening her mouth, trying to welcome more oxygen into her body, she could still taste the remnants of seed on her tongue. Two of the men had cum inside her, and the other down her throat, the taste surprising her. It was salty, and not altogether unpleasant.

Her fingers went to her cunt, and though she was submerged in water, it was easy to distinguish between what was her own wetness, and what was from the lake. Her fingertips found her nub, still hard and sensitive, a jolt went through her body as she touched it. She knew her own body well and had been pleasuring herself frequently. She was alone in this paradise. Well, she thought she had been, until now.

She had danced right on that cliff’s edge of orgasm, with the men. Perhaps it was stage fright that had caused her to seize up, and not allow herself to make that final release. She had come close with the second man, who slipped easily inside her after the first man had taken his fill and spent his load. He moved hugely inside her, closing his eyes in concentration. The man in her mouth was watching, his own seed sliding down her throat. She had gagged around him.

Her fingers were quick on her cunt, the water lapping at her skin with the movements she was making. Her cunt used and full, she came quickly, her body jerking in the water, further breaking the moment of serenity. Staring straight into the sun, she let out a long, yet soft, final sigh.

She stood, rivulets of water running off her body. The early morning sky was streaked with lines of bronze and warm pink, the sun growing higher and higher. Traipsing through the garden, almost aimlessly, the ground slightly dewy and wet underfoot, virtue herself silently walked. Well, perhaps not so virtuous now.

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments