Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Easter, the Goddess of Sex – Part 2

"Heavily armed, the sex goddess Easter battles lions and demi-gods to retrieve The One Her Womb Loves Best, back to their marriage bed, back from the Land of the Dead."

5
1 Comment 1
489 Views 489
2.2k words 2.2k words

In part 1, Easter, the ancient Sumerian goddess of sex and fertility, had just developed her very feminine curves. She had just become aware of the intense desires that burned in her sweet little black boat-shaped pussy, from her cute little hard horn protruding from the bow end of her love-canoe.

 And with her sprouting of perfect female sexual anatomy, she had also developed a true sex goddess’s nearly insatiable feminine hunger for cock.

Easter had widely distributed a plaintive poem about her intense desire to lose her virginity, to fulfill her destiny of becoming the true Goddess of Sex:

Who will plow my vulva?
Who will plow my high field?
Who will plow my wet ground?
Who will plow me with the mighty power of an ox?

Only two suitors responded to her plea.

The first suitor, a farmer named Ezekiel, had babbled endlessly about a god made of smoke, bird wings, and wheels. Unimpressed, Easter summarily dismissed him.

The second suitor, a shepherd named Damuzi, promised Easter that he would plow her field, plow her wet ground, anywhere and anytime that she wanted, as often as she wanted.

He promised her that his tongue would make her flow like honey, and that he would joyously drink all the liquid that flowed from her loins.

He then showed her how her perfect curves caused his tree to sprout as big and strong as a mighty cedar, and to glow a bright cherry red. Damuzi even offered to daily serve her as much of his fresh, thick milk as she could drink.

Astonished and very pleased at the magnificence of this shepherd’s mighty tree trunk, Easter told Damuzi that she chooses him to plow her vulva and that he is the man that her womb loves best. She told him she wants him to daily churn her sacred womb until she oozes like thick melted cheese.

Easter boasted to her most trusted priestess, how on their wedding night, Damuzi had plowed her field like a mighty ox, how he was her beloved stud bull. Her field was no longer fallow. He had planted many seeds, he had watered her womb, and he had fed her loins with fresh milk. He had licked her fifty times until her honey could no longer flow from her loins onto his handsome face.

And that’s where Part 1 left off.

Hearing of how much Easter had enjoyed Damuzi on her wedding night, her first and unsuccessful suitor, the farmer Ezekiel, flew into a jealous rage. Why had she not picked him, Ezekiel, to plow her wet ground? After all, he was a farmer. What could a shepherd know about plowing?

Ezekiel beseeched his winged, wheeled smoke god to destroy the marriage between Easter and Damuzi. Since his smoke god was merely that - a wisp of smoke in his fevered imaginings -  there was no reply.

But Zule, the god of the underworld, the god who looked after the dead, soon heard about Ezekiel’s prayer. Zule was also jealous – not of Damuzi, but of Easter herself. Easter was the goddess of both sex and fertility, the queen of the heavens, the daughter of the moon and of the plants, the sister of the sun, and the favorite goddess of the powerful grain industry. That gave her tremendous power, far above that of the god of the underworld.

Zule and Ezekiel soon hatched a plot to wreck the marriage of Damuzi and Easter. Although Damuzi was strong and vital, and a long way from being dead, Zule took it upon himself to drag  Damuzi off to the underworld anyway.

Zule thought that, with her beloved Damuzi no longer daily plowing her field, without him daily filling her sheepfold with his fresh milk, Easter would become too distraught to exercise her greater power than Zule.  Zule would thus become the most powerful of the Sumerian deities. Or so he thought.

Easter’s most loyal worshippers were the women of Sabi, or the Sabine women, the owners, and controllers of the entire Sumerian grain supply. These Sabine priestesses and grain industry magnates were as distraught as their beloved goddess Easter was, at the disappearance of her beloved Damuzi. They would no longer hear their goddess’s tales of her man’s cherry-red tree and of the flowing of his milk and of her honey, or see her glow of happiness every time “the one my womb loves best” plows her wet ground.

Easter and her Sabine Women spent days weeping and wailing over the loss of the ox-strong stud Damuzi. Until their tears flooded the valley of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

Easter, the Innana, the mighty goddess of sex and fertility, pulled herself together from her many days of weeping and wailing, just enough to start enquiring where her stud bull, her husband, had gone.

When she learned that Zule had dragged her man, her hot stud, off to the world of the dead, even though Damuzi was still very much alive and still very sexually vigorous, Easter switched from weeping to a fierce determination. A determination to bring her stud-bull back home, back to their bed, his tree truck back in her sheepfold, back into her black vulva boat, back where he belonged. Back to licking the horn at the bow of her canoe. Back to plowing her wet ground. Until she would once again flow her thick honey from her vulva, onto the One Her Womb Loves Best, onto her beloved shepherd Damuzi, onto the man of her heart.

For her excursion to the  underworld, Easter dressed in her favorite ceremonial dress., The one with the neckline plunging all the way down to her navel, and both sides of the skirt slit all the way up to her curvaceous hips. She also wore her bejeweled ceremonial headgear, her symbol that she was the most powerful of all of the deities  She combed every feather of the magnificent wings that grew from the perfect orbs of her magnificent ass. Easter had never looked sexier, she looked more determined than ever to have her man plow her like the stud bull he was.

Easter’s feet were bare, as the goddess of sex preferred. But her hands were far from empty. In her left hand, she carried a sturdy bow. On her shoulders, she carried two quivers of arrows. In her right hand, she carried her sharpest scythe, ready to dismember and behead all who stood in the way of getting her desperately hungry pussy satisfied again, by the man her womb loves best.

She was angry, her horniness was frustrated, and she was armed to the teeth.

Ezekiel and Zule had picked the wrong goddess to mess with!

TRYZHA_lutz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TRYZHA_lutz

It took Easter an entire day for her magnificent ass-wings to fly her to the gates of the underworld. There she found the solid gold gate locked. Using her scythe as a pick, Easter made short work of opening the mighty gate.

There, she found fierce, roaring, snarling lions guarding the gate, to keep visitors out, and to keep the dead in.

She no sooner shot one lion with an arrow, than another lion threatened her. After she slew three lions, the other lions scurried off, not wishing to join the pile of lifeless lion flesh.

Easter stepped over one of the dead lions and stepped barefoot into the land of the dead.

The photo at the top of this story shows an actual ancient Sumerian statue of Easter, the goddess of sex and fertility, stepping over a slain lion, entering the gates of the underworld. She was there to retrieve her still-alive husband Damuzi from the land of the dead, where a jealous deity and a jealous ex-suitor had conspired to imprison the man of her heart, her stud bull.

Zule’s army of demi-gods was the next to attack. Easter simply lifted her long, double-slit skirt.

Upon seeing the legendary beauty of the Innana’s very pretty black pussy, all of Zule’s demi-gods stopped dead in their tracks, gawking and salivating at the spectacular beauty of what lay bare between her thighs Still glistening from the thick milk that Damuzi had fed to her, less than an hour before Zule had dragged her beloved Danuzoi away from her.

Just to be sure that they would be in no position to harm her or Damuzi in the future, Easter pressed the sharp curve of her scythe into each stunned demi-god, slicing them one by one.

“Sorry boys,” Easter grinned. “My black canoe is only for The Man My Womb Loves Best. The man I’m going to rescue from here and bring back to our marriage bed.”

Upon seeing his dead lions and dead demi-gods, the god of the dead howled in rage.

“I shall kill Easter for what she has done,” Zule vowed.

Easter greeted the raging Zule. “I want my husband back. I want my bull-stud, my plow-ox, back.”

“I’m going to KILL you,” Zule hissed.

“I don’t think so,” Easter laughed in his face. “I’m the goddess of sex and fertility, the Innana, the Queen of the Heavens, the daughter of the moon and of the plants, sister to the sun. A mere pipsqueak like you has no power to kill me.”

“Stand aside, Zule,” Easter commanded. In an effort to mesmerize the god of the dead, she pulled down the top of her dress, unveiling the two most perfect full, round breasts, the widest and sexiest areoles, in the entire universe.

“Your legendary charms have no power over me,” Zule hissed.

“I pity you for that, Zule,” she shed a single tear. “One who lacks the sexual urge might as well be dead.”

“Ahh, but I'm already dead,” Zule countered. “I’m the friggin’ GOD of the Dead!”

“Look, Zule,” Easter challenged. “You have three choices right now. Either stand aside and let me rescue my husband….”

“What are my other two choices?”

“I can shoot one of these arrows into your heart.”

“And option three?’

‘I use this scythe to behead you.”

Zule bowed to Easter, and he took two steps to his right.

“Your man  is three levels down those stairs.”

But Ezekiel, her jilted suitor, now stood before Easter, blocking her entry into the downward stairwell.

“You speak of smoke gods,” Easter challenged. “But you know nothing of the smoke and fire and heat that a true sex goddess feels when her stud-bull plows her wet, fertile field with the mighty power of an ox. You and Zule are pathetic, thinking your jealousy and hate could ever triumph over the awesome power of sexual desire. Stand aside, fool, before I slice you to bits, as I did Zule’s demi-gods,”

Ezekiel stubbornly refused to budge.

Easter fluttered the wings that grew from her beautiful round ass cheeks. Powered by her intense lust for her man, Easter’s ass-wings carried her high above Ezekiel. And then she flew straight down all three flights of stairs.

And there stood her sweet honey-man, chained to a wall.

Easter’s scythe quickly cut the chains into tiny pieces. She pressed her cock-starved heavenly black vulva-boat, tight up against her honey-man’s mighty sprouting tree. As they hugged and kissed, the wings on her ass cheeks fluttered joyously.

It had taken Easter an entire day to fly to the underworld, and another day to battle the lions and the demi-gods, and to outfox Zule, the god of the underworld, and to bypass her pathetic ex-suitor, Ezekiel, so she could rescue her man.

“Come with me,” Easter whispered to her Damuzi. “Come with me, O man who my womb loves best. Come with me, back to our honey bed. Come back with me. My wet, fertile ground so needs to be plowed.”

“I’ve missed you too, my sweet Innana, my perfect sex goddess, my queen of the heavens. I have so much fresh milk, for your sacred vulva to churn into honey-cheese. Let us return with all swiftness. I’m so ready to plow your field, to plant my seeds into your wet ground.”

The cock-hungry sex goddess flapped her ass-wings powerfully, scooped up her beloved Damuzi, and spent another entire day flying back to their Sumerian hometown of Hoar, center of Easter’s ancient Sumerian kingdom. Hoar, where she and her priestesses controlled both sexual pleasure and the grain supply, both so vital to human life.

After three days in the land of the dead, Easter returned triumphantly, with her rescued hot sexy husband.

Her Sabine priestesses were still weeping and wailing but ceased their lamentations upon seeing the return of their sweet sex goddess and her magnificent stud bull.

Easter’s return from three days among the dead brought forth a joyous celebration that we still celebrate to this day as Easter Sunday. Her return was on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, which is still how Easter Sunday, the return from three days among the dead, is calculated.

Stay tuned for Part 3, describing in vivid detail the sexual reunion of Easter and Damuzi. And part 4, how 4,000 years of worshipping the Goddess of Sex became deliberately erased from modern human memory, purposely replaced with new Abrahamic myths.

Published 
Written by redonblack2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments