Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Among The Stars

"A young girl needs to escape off the planet, and takes the place of a sex-bot on a cruise ship"

18
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Liva was in trouble, and she knew it. It had just been a bit of fun. The sexy slinky slit had been looking for fun and had latched on to Liva, and to the big blond hunk who had been sat near Liva in the bar, wondering about his chances of scoring with Liva if he offered to buy her a drink.

How was she to know the slinky slit was the Planetary Ambassador's daughter? Or that some enterprising security officer at the hotel had seen the action on the hotel security cameras and had sold the tapes to the City's biggest sleaze-sheet? The scandal had been all over the newsstands and tele-vid channels before she had even showered and dressed the next morning.

So now his personal Police Squad was out looking for her. From what she had heard, the blond hunk had been picked up quickly, so now they could focus all their efforts on finding the female "companion", eighteen Earth years of age, dark hair, five foot four, slim build, namely her. And with the size of reward being offered for information, Liva had no illusions that her few friends on this planet would hesitate to cash in on it. Her chances of living long enough to welcome in the half-millennium of twenty-five hundred in six weeks time were looking rather slim.

So, problem with a capital P-how to leave a securely-policed city-state with the only transport out being the road-convoys, or the space-ships. And what were the odds that both convoy boarding station and spaceport would be heavily policed? Added to which, road convoy vehicles were searched and sealed before departure and not unsealed until arrival at the only other city-state on the planet. And what was the betting the Police there would be watching for her?

Leaving just the spaceport and getting off-world. Getting in would be difficult but possible-barely. Getting on board a ship and hiding until departure was impossible. Every ship was routinely searched from control room down to engine room. She could probably get on easily enough, but staying hidden? With the hunt going on for her, the search would be even more stringent. So how to get away on a spacecraft? Forget the small two or four-man jobs. Too small and nowhere to hide. It would need to be one of the big ones, a cruise ship maybe?

An idea slowly started knocking at her brain for attention. It was risky, daring, and she was not certain she had the self-discipline to pull it off, but it seemed to be her only chance. The old Edgar Allen Poe story from her schooldays, The Purloined Letter, had popped into her mind, so old but so perfect for what she needed to achieve. She could still remember being made to read it in her class.

Later that day, a sealed crate was delivered to the Earth registered cruise ship, Queen Katherine IV, Addressed to Cybernauts Inc, New York City, Earth, and marked Cybernautic Supplies-TO BE OPENED BY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY. The ship was not due to depart for another twenty-four hours, and the crate would be stored safely for collection when the ship made landfall at NY City in three weeks time. It was a few hours after midnight when the crate opened, and a cramped Liva slowly emerged from it, closing it carefully as she made sure nobody was around. She had spent a few hours earlier that day in the public vidi-library, checking deck plans for the ship, along with flight schedules, personnel, and facilities aboard.

Then there followed a rushed two hours shopping and a visit to a tattoo shop and the make-up and hair salon to prepare her for her escape. Now, she called on her recollection of the deck plans of the ship and made her way to a certain area which she expected to be deserted while the ship was ground-side. The problem was, how to hide something when you knew there would be a massive search for the item? In this case, the item being herself. Edgar Allen Poe gave the answer. You hide it in plain view.

Like all large ships, cruise ship or merchant's vessels, the crew had several weeks in space, and crew, male and female, got horny. Cruise ships discouraged the intimate liaisons between crew and passengers, while merchant ships wanted to avoid the possible jealousies and friction arising from mixed crews having intimate relationships with each other, so the answer thanks to modern twenty-fifth-century technology, was Sex-bots. Robotic companions engineered to be almost undetectable from humans and programmed to please the sex partner in any and every way imaginable, with the ability to learn new techniques if necessary.

On a cruise ship like this one, with some passengers who might also need the use of them, there were many of them of both sexes, all stored waiting for when they were needed. Opening a storage area, Liva found one 'bot roughly her size. Making sure it was in a deactivated state, she pressed the correct control to activate it and led it to where her crate was stored. Putting the sex-bot into the crate, she again deactivated it and then removed the control core from the machine so it was lifeless until a new power unit was input.

She resealed the crate, and then went back to the sex-bot storage area to stand in the storage bay waiting. Anybody looking into the bay would have seen just one more sex-bot, wearing the same kind of skimpy short skirt and top as the others, with the typical heels and stockings that even now were preferred by twenty-fifth-century men. The hair was a perfect metallic blonde that glistened in the slightest light. On the side of the neck were the standard bar-code and registration numbers almost hidden by the hair. The storage area was cool and the padded bay was comfortable, and Liva slept for several hours, waking when she heard noises in the room beyond. She stood carefully upright, eyes unseeing as lights came on in the storage area and two men entered, one carrying a clipboard. They counted the inert forms lining the bays. One of the men stood near to her.

"Hey, Chief, they are making these sexier every year, seems like," he said laughing.

The Chief came closer, looking at the one next to Liva, and lifting its skirt, sliding a hand underneath.

"Damned if I can tell it from the real thing," he said, stroking gently between the legs, "we better hope they never get intelligent, or we are in trouble."

The other man stroked a hand against Liva's tits, squeezing gently.

"Isn't that what you used to say about women?" he laughed, "Think I might try one of these out this trip. You ever indulged?"

"A few times, " the Chief admitted, "Pretty good fuck, and no having to talk to them before or after."

They left the bay, and Liva heard them moving along the corridor. At least that was the main search and check over with. The ship should be blasting off very soon. She started thinking about food. The kitchens were on this level, just a short way along the corridor. Like all ships, this would be run on planetary time, scheduled for Earth, its port of registration, so after a certain time, the kitchens should be empty of any crew. This would give her time to slip along and help herself to something, added to which she had secreted several packs of military-grade ration packs in the crate in case she should need them in an emergency.

She dozed again until she woke to the vibrations going through the ship as the engines ignited and the great vessel of space blasted free from the planet. So that was part one, escape from the planet, achieved.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

All she needed to do now was stay hidden in plain sight until landing, then leave the ship with the rest of the passengers. Meanwhile, time to go grab some food while she could. It was very unlikely that anyone would be wanting food so soon after take-off, apart from her timepiece telling her it was two-thirty in the morning Earth time.

Just in case though, she slipped off her wig and combed out her own hair, cut short for the voyage, so the wig would fit more closely. Now, if anyone saw her in the corridor, they would assume she was a passenger looking for a between-meals snack. As it was, she saw nobody, and returned to the storage bay with a few sandwiches and a bottle of cold mineral water, visiting the toilets in the kitchen area first. Strange how none of the vidi-films ever showed how stowaways managed for toilet requirements.

Shortly, she saw all the storage bays open, including hers, and the sex-bots waiting to be summoned. She was not too sure how this would go and did not expect much activity the first few hours. It was actually mid-afternoon before a buzzing came from one of the bays, and she heard from that bay, "R-eight, cabin two hundred and thirty, deck .three" the 'bot moved out of the room smoothly, incredibly human-like in every way, even to the simulated breathing. Several others were called over the next hour or so, then she felt the buzzing in her own bay and the order, "R-fourteen, Crew Quarters, room seventeen." Oh God, would she be able to keep up the deception while being used as a sex toy? She was about to find out.

She made her way to the designated room, pressing the alert button outside the doorway. The door slid smoothly back, and she entered the room, noticing two males sat on a couch. Both seemed in their late twenties, dressed in the standard ship's clothing of a one-piece jump-suit. They looked at her with interest.

"Oh wow, you were right, Johnny," one said, "They are lifelike. Do they talk?"

"Of course, idiot," Johnny replied, "they are programmed to be as human as possible, replicating every response that a human might make. And I do mean "every." Come and sit down here," he said to Liva. She went over and sat on the couch between them.

"Hey, I never used one before, okay?" the other told him, "How was I supposed to know. Every response?" Johnny nodded, smiling, and not confessing he had been as awkward and clumsy the first time he had indulged. He had heard though that they had improved the models since then and were continuing to improve year by year.

"What is your name," the other man asked of her.

"Whatever you wish to call me," Liva replied, "I am yours to command."

"Well, what are you usually called?" the man insisted.

"I am designated R-fourteen," Liva told him, "but I will answer to whatever name you wish to give me."

"Any preference, Matt?" Johnny asked of his companion, "how about Rula? She kind of reminds me of a Rula I once enjoyed."

"Whatever you want, Johnny," Matt told him, "all I am interested in is, does she fuck."

Liva turned to him. "I do anything you wish," she informed him, "just state your preference."

"Well, start off with a blow-job," Matt told her, "but not too much, I don't want to come before trying out what else you have to offer."

Liva unzipped the jump-suit all the way, then pushed down his shorts, letting his cock spring free. She noticed it was already rigid. She leaned over, taking him into her mouth, her hand and lips squeezing gently, and letting the cock slide in and out of her mouth, enjoying the sight of him leaning back groaning with pleasure. After a few minutes, he pushed her head away, groaning, "Enough. You are so good at that."

"Let me try," Johnny told her," and she turned to him, giving him the same arousing enjoyment until he too stopped her.

"Let's get her out of the dress," Matt suggested, then told her, "stand up Rula."

She stood, waiting while the two men unsealed the fastening strip and slipped the dress from her, leaving her in just stockings and heels.

Matt cleared his throat, while Johnny walked around her murmuring, "Oh wow."

A hand caressed her naked behind, while another reached round to rub along her slit. She squirmed gently against the hand.

"Oh wow, she is even wet, just like a real female," Matt announced, prompting Johnny to feel as well. His finger slipped inside her tightness and she moaned softly as he finger-fucked her gently.

"Can you come when we fuck, Rula?" Matt asked her.

"I am programmed to achieve climax when the necessary level of arousal has been registered," Liva told him, struggling to keep her voice steady, "I am designed to be as similar to a human female in my responses as possible."

Matt smiled and looked at Johnny, who was now enjoying how Liva's tits felt, teasing the nipples and watching her respond to his touching.

"What do you think, Johnny," he asked, "one at a time or both at once?"

"Let's go for the double first," said Johnny, "we can always go single later if we feel like it."

They pulled a solid looking low table into the middle of the floor, putting cushions on it and draping her over it, then Matt kneeled at her head, while Johnny was behind her. She could feel his cock nudging against the entrance to her slit, as Matt's was brushing against her cheek, then Johnny lunged into her hard, and Matt slid into her mouth.

They soon got into a rhythm, and she tried to focus on the cock in her mouth, but Johnny was fucking her hard, hands gripping her hips as he hammered into her pussy, and she was coming for him already, screaming as she came, and feeling him explode inside her with a final lunge that totally impaled her. She could feel his cock twitching deep inside as he emptied himself before pulling out.

Matt wasted no time in taking his place, sliding smoothly into her, and hard-fucking her just as Johnny had done. Meanwhile, Johnny had kneeled at her head, cock already starting to grow, and pushing it into her mouth, watching as she used tongue and lips to clean him, then face-fucking her while Matt forced her to another climax.

He stopped for a few moments as she screamed her pleasure, then before she could even catch her breath, he carried on with the fucking, ramming into her so sensitive cunt over and over, as Johnny face-fucked her, his hands grabbing her tits hard, as he came in her mouth. Then she was coming again for Matt, who was still ramming into her, and her climax was going on and on until she felt him coming, hot cum filling her cunt and Johnny's jism in her mouth and dripping over her chin and tits.

The two men lay, half collapsed, against the couch. As soon as she had recovered enough to think straight, Liva told them, "I will go and clean myself in case you require more service from me."

"Good idea," Matt told her.

Then as she was leaving the room to go to the bathroom, she heard him say, "Hey Johnny, ever had a full gang-bang with one of these? Think she could handle five or six at once?"

As she used the bathroom, taking the chance to use the toilet too, she thought, "five or six at once? Oh God, and this is the first day of a three-week journey?"

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments