Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bianca Meets Diamico, Part Two

"Diamico learns a big secret."

1
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
"Baby, wake up. Come on, I know you can hear me. Get up," I heard a familiar voice say.

I wondered for a minute before remembering Diamico. He was a sexy angel. I just had amazing sex with him.

Wow, that was enlightening.

"No babe, wake up. Come on. It's been four days since we had sex. You've been in a coma. Come back to me. Don't let the sleep reclaim you."

I had begun to process his words when I started to open my eyes and saw a very concerned Diamico. I tried to smile but I couldn't move my facial muscles.

"It's okay, that's normal for you to feel as though you can't move. Keep trying and you'll be fine in acouple of minutes."

He was right. I was able to smile at him and reach up to touch his worried face. I pulled him closer and kissed him. He was taken by surprise. I laughed after I pulled out of the kiss.

"I'm fine, Diamico. Where are my clothes? I wanna get dressed and try to stand," I said.

When he didn't answer, I became worried. He slowly moved the covers back to reveal my legs, completely covered in bruises. I started to freak out but he tried to comfort me by telling me it was normal after the first time having sex with an angel. He pulled me into a warm embrace.

"I love you, Bianca, and I would never allow someone to hurt you let alone do it myself. I promise you you will be okay." Soon after, my legs began to look normal. I was shocked.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was sure I would be bruised for days. I turned to him and asked, "Can we do it again? That was amazing and I didn't it to stop. I love you too, Diamico. I don't want to lose you and I know you would never intentionally hurt me."

"Yes, darling, we can have sex again, but not now. You need to get up and get used to walking again. You also need to eat. I was beginning to become worried you wouldn't wake up. I understand it takes time to recover, but it usually only lasts for seven or eight hours."

He leaned over and kissed me again and I reached up to feel his chiseled abs. They were rock hard. I wondered how long he worked out. He pulled back, smiled at me, and then got up and flexed every muscle on his gorgeous body. I was awestruck again.

He turned around, picked up something that looked like a dress, and turned back around and handed it to me. I put it on and realized that was exactly what it was. It was made of a silky yet cotton-like material. It was a perfect fit.

"We need to hurry. My mother is worried about you."

"Your mother? What do you mean your mother? Where am I?"

"Calm down my dear. I told you you were in my bedroom. I meant at my mother's house. I thought you knew. As for where you are, why don't you try and guess."

I couldn't believe it. I was in his mother's home, in Heaven.

"Yes, my dear. We are in Heaven." He led me out of the room and down a hallway to a set of stairs. I could hear voices at the end of the stairwell. I was curious as to who was down there.

I followed Diamico down the stairs and he led me to the kitchen where everyone else was. I was surprised to see his brother, two beautiful women, and a man who looked a lot like Diamico. They all looked up when Diamico cleared his throat. He look nervous.

"Mom, I would like to formally introduce you to Bianca. Bianca, meet my mother, Teaere, my brother, Lyle, my sister, Elizabelle, and my father, Darion."

So that's the man he looked like, his father. I was nervous and I guess everyone could tell so they started to slowly introduce themselves to me. I was pleased to meet his family but I wasn't not sure if the feeling was mutual.

"I am the youngest and the first to settle down, though I had a late start in 'dating' as you would call it. They hope you love me as much as I love you. That is why you feel as though they aren't welcoming; you have taken the youngest child." he whispered to me.

I was shocked.

Wait, did he say settle down? With who? Then I realized he meant me. I was kind of scared but relieved at the same time.

I was about to speak when his father spoke up, "Do you realize I can't hear your thoughts? No one can. Except Diamico. Why is that?"

"I don't know. I only just realized he could read my, err hear my thoughts. I thought everyone could. Yes, I do love your son. He is my one and only. I wish I had met him sooner. I would have never thought I was pretty enough for someone to call their own."

"Well dear, I am glad to hear you say that. I'm starving. Let's eat," his mother chimed in.

We all gathered around the table. They were all surprised when I bowed my head and prayed; I looked up as I finished to see them staring at me.

"Well, Diamico, I think she will do fine as a bride. She is a worshiper of God. I approve."

Wait, did she just say bride? When was I going to find out about this? I thought to Diamico.

"I was hoping to ask you when we went back to my room. I didn't know she would say anything," he whispered to me.

I guess everyone could see my surprise because Elizabelle spoke, "Oh dear. He hasn't asked yet. Mother, maybe you should have asked him before you spoke. I am truly sorry, brother. We thought she knew."

Her mother shot her a look of annoyance. 

I came out of shock and kissed Diamico. Yes, I will marry you, I thought.

He turned to look at me after he pulled out of his kiss to apologize to his family for kissing me at the table.

jane45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jane45

He looked very pleased. Suddenly, I felt the need to throw up. I excused myself and ran to Diamico's bathroom upstairs.

I heard him outside the door, pleading me to let him in. I refused. I didn't know why I felt sick. Then it hit me. I might be pregnant.

I was careful not to think this loudly, for I didn't want Diamico to know until I was sure. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and face. I opened the door and was almost knocked over by a worrisome Teaere.

"Are you alright, dear? I was worried when Diamico said you wouldn't let him in. What is the matter, child?"

I leaned close to her ear and told her my suspicions. She pulled away and looked at me with a radiant smile on her face. I made a face pleading her not to tell anyone until I was one hundred percent sure. I got up and hugged her and then Diamico.

"I am sorry for worrying you. I wish to return to Earth for a couple weeks, alone. I need sometime to process things."

He looked worried, so I reassured him I would marry him and that I would call upon him when I was ready to see him again.

We left the next day and he was so sad because I felt the need to be alone. I told him I wouldn't be gone too long, for I loved him too much.

I went to the ob/gyn the next day and had them do a check up and a pregnancy test. They told me it would be about a week before the results were in. I kind of freaked out because I didn't want to be away from Diamico that long. I also need an appointment for a dress fitting.

After six days, I was becoming anxious and nervous. Anxious because I was away from Diamico and his family and nervous because of my test results. The next day, while I went to pick up my dress, the doctor's office called. I was pregnant. I was so happy.

I called my mom and told her the news of my marriage and pregnancy. I also called to say goodbye for now, that I was moving far away and wouldn't be home anytime soon. She was upset to have never met my fiance. I told her I wanted it to be that way. She didn't understand.

Diamico, I thought. A few moments later he appeared in front of me. He grabbed my by the waist and lifted me up. He kissed me and proceeded to strip us both naked. He gently laid me down and kissed every inch of my body.

He kissed up my thighs and then my mound. It felt so good. I was breathing heavily and moaning already. He slowly toyed with my clit and licked my lips. I was moaning even louder.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to my pussy. He slipped a finger inside me and hit my g-spot immediately. I was about to cum when he stopped. He sat up, pulled me closer and I gave him a blow job. I slowly licked up and down his shaft.

The entire length reached eight inches before hard on and nine and a half after. I slipped his head inside my mouth and slowly started lick and bob, taking more and more in each time. I felt him hit the back of my throat so I relaxed the muscles. I was able to take the whole thing. 

I was surprised when I felt warm spurts hitting my throat. I swallowed every bit of cum. It was wonderful and salty. I loved the taste of him inside me. He pulled me up into a kiss and the lifted me and put me in his lap.

I slowly guided his dick inside my pussy and started to ride him. I came soon, feeling the entire thing through out my entire body. He came two seconds later and we collapsed on the bed. We were covered in sweat.

"Honey, I have some good news."

"Oh, yeah? What?"

"I'm pregnant."

Diamico looked happy then scared the happy again. Then he fainted. I called out for Teaere and she showed up.

I was dressed by then. I moved so she could pick him up. She grabbed my hand and we flew back to Heaven to her home.

I told her as soon as we landed that I was indeed pregnant. She said she knew, and that she knew how many. I had a puzzled look on my face as she said the last part.

"You're carrying triplets."

I about fainted myself but I stopped when I remembered how happy Diamico was when I told him before he fainted.

We carried him inside and put him in his bed. I told Teaere not to tell anyone yet. I wanted to finish telling Diamico before everyone else found out.

He woke up with a happy but confused look on his face a few hours later.

"Bianca, did you say you were pregnant?"

"Yes, and it's triplets."

"Oh, honey, I'm so happy. I'm sorry I fainted. I was so overcome with emotions, my body shut down. How long was I out?"

"A few hours. I already told your mom and my mom. I didn't tell her by who, but no one else knows. I figured you should know first. Everyone is waiting to hear my big announcement."

"Well I'm ready if you are."

I gave him a "are you sure look" and he looked down to see he was only in underwear.

"I better put on some clothes."

As soon as he was dressed, we went downstairs. I gathered everyone in the dining room.

"I have some big news. I'm---" Some where in the room was a bright light and a whole in the wall. God walked in the room after the light stopped being so bright.

"Stop right there, Bianca," he said.

Published 
Written by SissysSexDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors