Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arousing Anna. Part One. Urges

"Young lady is offered help for her sexual desire disorder."

9
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This tale is kept to five parts, all hopefully short enough to maintain interest."

Anna Morgan awoke knowing things weren’t right.

That ache, low down. Different from the ache from her monthlies, which were at least two weeks away. Under the bedsheet, she was naked.

No! She never slept naked.

And why was she damp down there? Down in her dirty parts.

Anna sat up and saw her pyjamas slung over a nearby chair.

From downstairs came vague noises, one of them the chugging of the kitchen tap. She’d meant to have that fixed. Crazily, she connected the sound downstairs with her lower body. Who was in her house without permission?

Angry, rather than frightened, Anna leapt from the bed. Briefly, her full-length naked body showed in the mirror. It was a richly voluptuous body, but Anna never saw it that way. She grabbed her floral robe and pulled it on.

Cautiously, she moved down the stairs. Crockery clinked. Drawing in a quick breath at the kitchen door, Anna pushed it open. A tall man dressed smartly in a dark green jacket over a pale green open-necked shirt stood between sink and set-out kitchen table.

His wide smile showed real delight, “Ah, Anna, brilliant timing for breakfast. Toast and marmalade. Right?”

He knew her name and her usual breakfast. “Who are you? Before I call the police.” She reached for the wall phone. He made no move, only shook his head, and shrugged, “They won’t see me. Call me, Mike. Only you can see me. For the next twenty-four hours, anyway.”

“The next twenty–hours? What are you talking about?” Mystified, disturbed, she flopped down and took a welcome sip from the steaming cup of coffee he had poured.

“Mind if I sit across the table from you?” he asked, already moving the chair out. “I have much to explain.”

“You certainly have, “ Anna said, her anger strangely dissipated. “Did you remove my pyjamas?”

His laugh irritated Anna, but it got worse when he said, “You took them off yourself.”

“Ridiculous. I’ve never slept naked in my whole life.”

His face was more serious now, “You’ve forgotten the dream, haven’t you?”

Dream? A flicker of memory. The woman, long dark hair, a young/old face, and a gentle voice saying something about –what was it? About sexual pleasure, that was it. Anna recalled her initial disgust.

”Ah, you are remembering. You met, briefly, with Lady Languidia. She finally convinced you of the sensual pleasure of your bare skin against silken sheets. So, you removed your pyjamas.” Remembering now, Anna shuddered, she had always hated talking about sex. “Who is she?”

Mike smiled, ”Good question. Descended from a long line of sex goddesses, she’d rather be called Priestess of Female Pleasure. She specialises in her belief that every female deserves, and is capable of, fulfilment in some avenue of sexual delight. No such thing as aversion or frigidity.”

“My mother would have argued,” Anna said bitterly.

“Your father?”

“I never knew him. Left home when I was a baby.”

Mike half smiled and his head nodded, as he asked, “And your mother never remarried?”

Anna couldn’t understand her own feelings at that moment, as she replied, “From the moment I was old enough to understand, all I heard from my mother was how disgusting male demands were. And how dirty our own bodies were.”

Mike looked directly into Anna’s dark eyes. Strangely, it didn’t make her uncomfortable.

“How different did your body feel when you woke up this morning?”

How could he know about her body feeling different? Asking made her uncomfortable, but she just had to.

“Because I put that feeling there,” he told her. “Following Lady Languidia’s instructions.”

Anna was momentarily shaken, “You touched my—” Normally, she would have said ‘dirty bits’, but somehow she balked.

His head shaking sadly, he sighed, “I have never, nor will I ever, touch you. But I do have the ability to reach into your head to plant an idea or desire”

“In my head?”

He nodded, “The brain is where true sexuality lives, where all erogenous zones can be inflamed.”

Anna was amazed that as well as having this moistening, this pulling sensation, she was close to talking about sex. “But why make me moist and achy?”

“To test how it made you feel. What urges do you have?”

“Urges?”

“Well, has this new feeling made you touch yourself more?.”

“Ugh, I’ve never touched myself there.”

”What? Never? Worse than expected. But gives us a great starting point, after I’ve disclosed everything.”

“Disclosed? You make it sound like a secret.”

“No secret. What sex thoughts do you have?”

Now here was a question that she could answer despite the unrecognised impulsions that Mike said he had placed in her brain. “I don’t think anything about it.”

She was a little uncomfortable at the way his eyes scanned her face before he looked away and said quietly, “I fear more power might be necessary.” And Anna got the impression that his words were not directed at her.

When he turned back, he said, “And when the ladies in your office begin chatting.”

Despairingly, Anna admitted, “We usually talk about cooking, about holidays, or books, or films. That sort of stuff.”

Mike smiled grimly, “But when talk turns to their sex lives. Rarely, I’ll admit, but you make an excuse to leave the room.”

Weakly Anna said, “Because I have nothing to say.”

“No, you probably haven’t, but Lady Languidia tuned into your emptiness and saw you as an extreme case of HSDD.

“What’s that?”

“Hypoactive sexual desire disorder, and from what I’ve seen so far, you have it in spades.”

Anna was silent for a moment, trying to assimilate why she was accepting this kind of talk? She should be ducking away from it. “What do I lack?”

Mike quickly summed it up, “You lack basic female sexual interest. You appear to have no sensuous thought, no activity, or sexual instincts. Lady Languidia has ordered me, I’m one of her disciples, to take you on a twenty-four-hour tour of sexual experiences to find your particular pleasure or pleasures.”

LauraLeee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraLeee

“Like?”

“Masturbation, male to female action, oral, group. She believes, and I agree with her, that no woman can be completely closed down sexually.”

That word again. “But I have no wish to get involved in those things.”

Mike tapped the side of his head, “Don’t worry. You’ve got this present urge. We need to deal with that for starters.”

He glanced at his watch, “And I think we better get started. Somewhere more comfortable?”

Anna, uncertainly, “Sitting room?”

Two well-padded armchairs, a small sofa, and a low sideboard, certainly had Mike enthusing. “Oh, yes. Ideal,”

He gestured to an armchair and said, “Just lie back there. Nice and cosy. Open up your robe and spread your legs.”

Anna knew that such a request would normally have her running for the door. Hesitating, she could not deny the impulse already in her head. Mike sensed her uncertainty, for he moved behind her chair. “I won’t peek,” he said, a slight laugh in his voice.

Anna opened her robe, gazing down over the curves of her naked body, knowing that even when bathing or showering such inspection was rare.

“Now, gently,” Mike whispered, “your hands move over your breasts.”

Normally, it would be a sponge. But now, open-handed—God, had her nipples been this big, and so hard. A strange feeling of contentment came over her, and was she getting excited?

“Now, right hand only, slowly down over your belly. Your left can stay where it is.”

Tentative, despite the impulse that Mike had clearly fed her, Anna moved her fingers through the hair of her mound.

“Now, feel where your crevice starts.”

Anna knew this was something completely new. Touching her ‘dirty bits’ without any recoil from it. She felt the need to continue even before Mike instructed, “Trace your fingers along those outer lips. What does it feel like?”

“Wet.” A plain fact, she thought.

“Pleasant?”

There was no doubt about that. And Anna told him so.

“Much promise,” Mike enthused. “Don’t hesitate. Wriggle your fingers deep into that wetness.” Next second, Anna’s fingers were searching into the moisture that had been between her thighs since she woke. The tantalising stirring that came with that early venture was nothing to the sensation produced by Mike’s next instruction.

His voice seemed lower as he persuaded, “Move towards the front. Feel for it, Anna. Feel the little nub. Your clitoris or clit, for short."

Luck, or good management, she had no difficulty in finding the nub. Middle finger to that small point and almost instantaneously, electronic charges shot out through her body. God, what was happening? Her breathing was faster. And as her fingers circled faster and harder, it came in wilder gasps.

Her mouth gaped at the storm that was overcoming her. Could there be more? Bizarre but beautiful, as her frantic mind tried to come to terms with the euphoria that was taking her. She curled her body helplessly around the core of the sensations.

As she caught her breath she was telling herself that it had to be Mike’s input into her thinking that had produced that effect, but Mike quickly refuted that.

“I merely gave you the initial urge, as I will do again today, but what you’re recovering from is exclusively your own physicality and gives me much more hope.”

“Hope?”

“You’ve learned so much about yourself already. What other joys might you find during the activities I will arrange.”

He gave her a kindly smile as he added, “You look quite flushed. Best go and have a nice shower while I sort you something suitable to wear. It won’t be the first shower you’ll need today.”

Standing in the refreshing spray of the shower, Anna wondered how his final statement had sounded almost scary when linked with his mention of ‘other activities’. Then, as she washed, she realised that she was not using the sponge and once again, she experienced a stroke of heated trembling at the intimate touch of her own hands.

Out of the shower and dried, she covered her body in her large white towelling robe and went through to the bedroom to find Mike had laid out a silken blue dress and panties on the bed.

“I don’t believe you’ll need a bra. Your breasts are good.”

Anna knew she had blushed as she realised that he had obviously observed her at some point. Besides that, no man had ever said that to her. To cover any embarrassment, she pointed out, “I never wear that dress.”

“Why?”

“Too short. Too revealing at the neckline. Shows my cleavage.”

Mike was silent for just a moment before he smiled and said, “Then it’s ideal for today’s activities. But what made you buy it?”

For the life of her, she could not answer the question. She had loved the colour. The dark blue with a subtle sheen about it. That was part of it. Without thinking about it, she dropped her towelling robe to the floor. Only realising how unexpectedly daring she had been when, grinning, Mike deliberately turned his back.

As she quickly donned her panties, and hastily fastened the buttons on the front of the dress, Mike quietly said, “I’ve ordered a taxi to take us on to stage two. But while I was doing tha,t I had a sudden thought—stupid question, I know, but you are a virgin, aren’t you?”

Anna was both shocked and surprised that, for the first time, he seemed uncertain. “You must know I am.”

His eyes held hers as he said, “Then we must fit in a quickie to get us over that hump.”

She was just a little puzzled, “Does it matter so much?” Wow, how could she be thinking something like that?

“It matters a hell of a lot if you are going to get joy rather than pain from these hours,” Mike declared, “I’ll think of something. Grab your purse. Don’t forget, you’re paying for the taxi. The driver won’t be able to see me.”

Anna was on the fringe of phase two. Mike hadn’t touched her the whole time she’d been in his company and he always kept a respectful distance. However, she could tell from her agitation that he could still prepare her. A strange feeling deep inside her was totally different to what she’d had when she woke up

There was no ache, no wetness. A feeling she just couldn’t define. A need? Maybe. Like when she was ready for her dinner—a hunger. But lower than where a normal hunger occurred. And that hunger had to be satisfied.

She looked eagerly for the taxi.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments