Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tasty Treats

"A fantasy realised."

97
46 Comments 46
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

""This is part two of Finally Meeting. There may be another installment in the future. Copyright - AngelWorthy - 2022. <p> [ADVERT] </p>No one has permission to copy or reproduce this work.""

After chatting with you online for months on end in lockdown, my mind’s eye has imagined you in detail. Finally meeting you in person today has lived up to and exceeded what my mind’s eye came up with. Just a few short moments ago we were sitting in the coolness of the café laughing and giggling over a cold drink. Now we are on our way to spend what little time we have together in a more private and intimate setting.

With my attention on the road before me, I pull my grey Holden Equinox out of the car parking area. Your silver Hyundai Accent is right behind me. Thankful that we both pulled out without having to wait for any traffic, I let my mind wander for just a moment. Thinking about kissing your soft lips and so much more has my heart beating faster.

Is this really happening? Am I really doing this?’ I ask myself. ‘Oh my god. Yes, I am. I so wish you had more time, Nathan. I want to explore your sexy body in detail.’

It's less than five minutes after we have left the café we are in my driveway. Butterflies fill my stomach. I’m so nervous, yet so very excited. Pulling the neckline of my dress back down over my right shoulder, I turn to smile as you step out of your car.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” I ask you.

“I’ve never been more certain,” You affirm, taking my hand into yours.

“I’ve imagined you, imagined being with you for so long. And here you are, finally. Standing in front of me looking absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous, Ruby,” You respond, without hesitation.

Upon entering my home you stand in the entryway, waiting for me to close the door behind us. You look to the left, finding the staircase with a snowman sitting on the corner step. Turning to your right, you see my very tall Christmas Tree.

“Wow, you have your tree up early. It looks amazing, Ruby. I don’t have mine up yet.”

“You should see the lights on the tree at night. They’re so dazzling. Just like your eyes,” I say, as I swing you around to face me.

Looking into the most amazing sky-blue eyes ever, I bring my arms up and wrap them around your neck. With no one else around and much more privacy, I’m feeling braver and more confident now. For the second time, our lips meet. And for the second time, I feel the electrifying spark between us.

Your arms wrap me in a big, cuddly bear hug. Our kiss is slow and sensual, but electrifying. Your lips are so soft as our mouths mesh together. My fingers entwine through your ruffled hair. Your hands press into the small of my back and between my shoulder blades.

As we stand there, embracing, kissing in the entryway, I’m torn between taking you upstairs to my bedroom or swinging you around into the lounge. The heat in my core wants to take you upstairs. But the lady inside is telling me that we only just met in person, and upstairs is not the place to go.

Bedroom? Lounge? Less than an hour.

Our kiss grows more passionate.

Bedroom. No, lounge. No, bedroom.

Lips parting, our tongues start the dance.

Make a decision.

The exploration begins.

Oh Ruby, he wants you.

It’s like we are feeding a hunger we didn’t know existed.

Bedroom. Now.

Before I lose my nerve, I pull away from your delicious lips. Taking your hand, I lead the way up the stairs to a heavenly oasis. You follow so close behind I think you’re going to take me here in the stairway. I can feel your hands on my upper thighs and hear you deeply breathe in my aroused scent.

Upon entering my bedroom you see the bed, located against the far wall, over my shoulder. I turn, looking into your sexy blue eyes, smiling. I see the hunger and desire in your eyes. You’re standing, waiting. This is all so new to me. I’ve never been the one to make the first move, or even make the decisions. You understand my hesitation. Closing my eyes for but a moment, I take a deep breath to gather my courage.

No time to lose, Ruby. Time won’t stand still, unlike Nathan right now,’ I think, as I try to stop myself from trembling.

I open my eyes to find you looking me up and down. You’re ready to devour me.

Using my fingers on the side of my thighs, I slowly raise my dress. I watch as your eyes follow the hem upwards, inch by inch, revealing my naked calves, my knees. I stop just short of showing my upper thighs. The hunger in your eyes deepen. You lick your lips as you are mesmerized by what I am doing.

“Come get me, Big Boy.” I tease, wiggling my hips just a little.

You don’t need a second invitation. You kneel before me. Your hot hands touch my knees. You slowly tease my thighs as your fingers trace the curve of my legs up to my hips. Looking into my eyes as your fingers hook into the waistband of my satin panties.

I playfully flick the hem of my dress over your head and push your nose into my panties. Slowly swaying from side to side, teasing you, I straddle you. You gradually pull down the waistband of my panties, keeping the crotch close to your nose. Breathing in my scent on my panties, you moan with pleasure as you see what lies beneath.

“Mmm. Freshly shaved. Just the way I love it. You must have known this was going to happen,” You say.

“Never hurts to be prepared, Nathan,” I reply with a sly smile.

“Thank you,” I hear you whisper.

I flick my hair over my shoulders and moan as your tongue grazes over my mound. Your tongue almost makes my knees give way. We both feel the desire that has been building over the past few weeks, both wanting to give what the other so desires.

Raising one leg at a time you remove my panties, along with my sandals. Throwing them aside you begin to stand. As you rise, I grab your t-shirt and pull it over your head, making you bend at the waist as I rip it from your body and throw it aside.

Now that your t-shirt has been removed, I see your nipples. Those nipples that kept teasing me while we were sitting in the café. That overwhelming feeling returns. Now I can get my fill. I run my fingers down your chest. Flicking those nipples until they harden under my touch.

VaaleryStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VaaleryStark

‘Oh my goodness, get a look at those beautifully hard nipples.’

Bending slightly, my tongue flicks your left nipple. I hear a soft moan deep in your throat. Twisting your other nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I feel your hand on the back of my head. After a few twists, I swap sides. Flicking your right nipple and twisting your left. Your moans become louder.

I can feel your desire building. You raise my dress over my head as my knees hit the floor. Kneeling before you, my dress falls to the floor. Unbuckling your belt and unzipping your dark jeans, I pull them down. My eyes concentrate on untying your shoelaces before pulling your shoes and jeans off. It is not until my focus moves upwards that I realize. My eyes watch as my fingers glide over your thighs. I gasp at what I see beyond your thighs. A completely naked, perfectly sized, hard cock. Ready to be worshipped. And your eyes beyond, looking down at me, expectantly.

Licking my lips, my fingers graze over your family jewels before gliding down your shaft and over the mushroom-shaped head. I hear you moan with pleasure just as my tongue replaces my fingers at the very tip. I glide my wet tongue down your shaft, my nose hitting the softness of your lower abdomen.

I feel your hands gather up my hair.

“You don’t have to be gentle with my hair. It won’t hurt me,” I say, as I look up into your eyes.

“Oh my god. You’re so sexy. I love pulling hair,” You confess.

Hearing the lust in your voice I resume my worship of your hot, hard cock. I lick and kiss my way along your long veiny shaft until I am at the very tip again. I open my mouth wide and allow you to push your hard cock inside. I wrap my mouth around your shaft. Not so thick that I can’t close my lips comfortably around your long, hard shaft, moaning as it glides over my tongue.

Your hands hold my hair in a tight ponytail, your fingers digging into the back of my head pushing me further down your cock. I feel the head of your cock hit my throat. I start to gag. You hear me gagging. Relaxing the pressure on my head for a moment, allowing me to take a breath before you push your cock deeper into my throat.

“Yesss, Ruby. That’s it. Suck me, baby. Oh my god, yes,” You moan, as you push my head up and down your long shaft.

My saliva mixes with your precum. I can’t keep it all in my mouth as you move your cock in and out of my mouth. The mixture runs out of my mouth and down my chin, dripping onto my breasts. My eyes weeping as you push your hot rod down my throat.

All of a sudden you pull out and pull me up by my hair. I see the desire, the lust and the passion in your eyes. With your hand on the back of my head, your lips crush into mine. Tongues entwine, teeth scrape in a heated, lust-filled kiss. Needing a moment to breathe you pull away. I take advantage of this very short moment.

I push you down onto the bed. Your cock swaying in the air as you fall on your back. I ignore your hard phallus, placing one knee on each side of you. You’re looking up at my body as I straddle you. Your eyes take in my hard nipples, dampened by the mixture of your precum and my saliva. As your eyes move down my body, my knees dig into the mattress beside your head.

Your eyes close as you take a long slow inhale of my scent, deep into your nostrils, smelling the aroused scent of me so close to your nose, to your mouth. This is what you have been wanting. What you have been waiting for, for so long. Our late-night chats revealed your desire to explore the inner workings of a woman with your tongue.

I feel your hands squeeze my cheeks just as your wet tongue touches me, sending an electric shock all the way up my body. Your wet tongue feels so warm against me. Making me shiver with excitement. The flat of your tongue glides over my outer lips. Just before your tongue leaves me, the tip flicks over my clitoris, sending my body into trembles of pure joy from deep within.

“Ohhh… my,” I mouth, as no sound escapes my throat.

Your tongue is magic. Working its way between my folds, over my inner lips. Lapping at my nectar. The sensations you’re creating deep within me make my hips move in circles, grinding into your face. I fall forward, moaning at your pleasure making tongue. My hands scrunching the sheets, fingers curling into fists.

We are both enjoying the exquisiteness of your tongue probing my inner sanctum. Your tongue doing a happy dance all over my mound, flicking over my clit and pushing in as far as it can reach, sending me into ecstatic spasms.

“Oh, Nathan… Yes… Oh, my god… Yes… Don’t stop… Don’t stop Nathan…” I whisper. I moan. I yell between breaths.

My legs begin to shake as they tighten around your head. My stomach knots up tight. My whole body shakes uncontrollably as your tongue brings me to such high pleasure. You’re lapping up my juices as I squirt all over your face.

Just as my orgasm hits, I feel the warm stickiness of your pleasure hit my lower back, both cumming at the same time.

I have no energy left to lift myself from you. After grinding, shaking and squirting all over you, I am now lying on top of you, squashing your head between me and the bed. Both of us are breathing heavily. Both in heaven.

After a few moments, you move out from under me. Kissing my shoulder as you move up beside me.

“I need to go, Ruby. I don’t want to. I want to stay here with you. But I can’t be late.”

Through the haze of my pleasured brain and body, I manage to mumble, “Thank you, Nathan.”

I must have fallen asleep because the next time I open my eyes my bedroom is darkened and empty. I rise from my bed wondering if I had actually met you and brought you home to my bed. Hazily I head downstairs. On the hallway stand, I see your sunglasses. I reach for my phone to message you. But I find you have sent me a message.

“Thank you for the most amazing afternoon, Ruby. I didn’t want to leave. You looked so beautiful as you slept. Hope we can meet again soon.”

Published 
Written by AngelWorthy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments