Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria's Secret (Part 4)

"A journey to remember"

13
13 Comments 13
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Victoria sat with her back facing the direction of travel, staring out the window of the train as the countryside rushed passed in a blur. She checked her phone, four hours and one change to go as she made her way back to London after visiting friends over the Christmas period. The train wasn't very busy, normal commuters wouldn't start again for a couple more weeks so there was only a light spattering of other travellers. None of them were particularly interesting to watch so Victoria's gaze returned to the window.

As if on cue Victoria's phone came to life and vibrated noisily on the plastic table in front of her. It was a text from an unknown number.

"Hi. Hope you don't mind me texting you out of the blue but loved the other night and wanted to know if you'd like to meet up again?" the message read.

Victoria cast her mind back and tried to recall giving out her number. Then it dawned on her – it must have been Steve, a friend of a friend that she got paired off with by her matchmaking best friend. Steve was a similar age to Victoria and a few inches taller than her. But then, she thought, most guys are. He was solidly built and had mentioned he was often away a lot with his job. He had seemed like a nice guy. He even had the approval of Emma, Victoria's life long best friend, so they'd agreed that, should he come to London, Victoria would take him out to see the sights.

Victoria answered. "Hi Steve, I will save your number now. let me know when you're in my neck of the woods."

After sending the message, Victoria waited, hoping for a response - yet there was nothing. As Victoria stared into space out of the trains window, her mind began to wander, thinking about how things may have played out that night.

They had been introduced at Emma's house party celebrating Boxing Day. Although Victoria knew most of the other guests it was clear that Steve did not, and that Emma had left them together to get to know one another whilst she mingled with her other guests. Steve had appeared a little uncomfortable at first but, after a few drinks, they had ended up sharing a sofa and chatting very openly about their likes and dislikes.

Victoria wondered if she'd put her hand on his leg, run her fingers up his thigh would he have responded in kind? Would she be left not knowing if he'd wanted her as much as she'd wanted him that night.

As Victoria began to think of Steve's hands on her thighs, pulling her onto his lap, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss, as his hands slid her short skirt up and over her arse until it was around her waist. His hands then gently massaging her exposed arse, before taking hold of her top and lifting it over her head with ease, leaving his face in line with her scantily clad breasts.

Suddenly she was brought back to earth with a shock.

"Tickets please miss." The conductor said in a loud yet kind tone.

Victoria snapped back to reality, apologised and retrieved her ticket from her handbag and handed it to the conductor, amidst blushing. Wondering if the conductor was aware of her thoughts only moments before.

"Enjoy your journey, miss." The conductor said with a smile as he handed the now stamped ticket back to Victoria.

Victoria looked down at her chest, her nipples were erect and visible through her tight woollen jumper, was that what the conductor was smiling at? The thought alone only added to her now aroused state.

The carriage was warm, and Victoria now slightly flushed, elected to remove the jumper, revealing a short sleeve fitted blouse that hugged her figure. Her erect nipples were now even more obvious, and she was acutely aware of the fact.

Not long after stripping her jumper, the train pulled into yet another of the stations it was scheduled to stop at on its slow journey towards the capital.

As Victoria stared out the window looking at people on the opposite platform, a man dressed in a shirt and jeans had boarded her carriage, and had sat at the table seat on the opposite side of the aisle, facing towards Victoria.

The train jerked to life and began to build up speed. Victoria looked up to see the smart man staring in her direction, yet when he saw Victoria looking back at him, he diverted his eyes back to his newspaper which was now adorning his table.

Victoria could tell this stranger was stripping her in his mind, the thought fascinated her. She stood, slid from her table and made her way to the trains toilet.

Once inside Victoria had decided to act on her impulses. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse, then removed her white lace bra, carefully tucking it into her hand bag before reapplying her blouse, yet leaving a couple of buttons extra undone. She was about to return to her seat when a wicked thought crossed her mind.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

In an instant she hitched up her skirt, and quickly removed her lace underwear, adding that to the bra in her bag. She straightened her skirt again, ensuring it was slightly higher than she would ordinarily wear it, took a deep breath, exhaled and unlocked the door.

As Victoria neared her seat, the train began to take a corner and she was momentarily knocked off balance, she had to stretch to catch hold of the overhead storage locker to regain her balance, and in doing so exposed her midriff to the smartly dressed stranger.

Victoria smiled, apologised and returned to her seat opposite, then the strangers answer replayed in her head.

"No problem, my pleasure," he had said.

Victoria sat at her seat, she slid forward a touch, just enough to raise her skirt slightly higher, just showing the bottom of the lace around her stockings. As the train rattled along the tracks Victoria could feel the weight of the stranger's stare. She could also feel that her boobs now free from the support of her bra, were free to gently bounce inside her shirt in time to the trains movement.

Victoria looked over at the stranger again, this time he did not notice her gaze at first, and continued to stare at Victoria's nipples as they danced inside her blouse.

Victoria smiled to herself then reached down to her handbag, over extending enough to give the stranger a clear look down her blouse to her cleavage, this action also caused her skirt to ride up slightly higher, exposing more of the lace at the top of her stockings. After a delayed pause she removed her phone from her handbag and sat back up.

The stranger had taken it all in. Did this girl know he'd seen down her blouse? She had lovely tits. He longed to see more. Then he noticed that with the gentle sway of the train, the blonde girls legs would sway, for a fleeting moment he could see her inner thigh above her stocking tops, his stop was approaching fast now, his own excitement had led to an aching erection contained within his jeans. He shuffled slightly to reposition his solid cock then saw the girl was looking at him.

Victoria knew in an instant what the smartly dressed stranger was doing, part of her said she should look away, the other part was urging her to go further.

As Victoria held the smart guys gaze, she smiled cheekily, then popped another button of her blouse open. This would allow his eyes to penetrate her blouse and view her boobs side on, yet still maintaining that her nipples stayed covered by the thin layer of cotton.

The smartly dressed guys thoughts were confirmed, she knew what she was doing, but how far would she go? He checked his watch, only about five more minutes till his stop. He quickly tore a section of his paper and wrote a short note.

"Thanks for the most enjoyable journey, you have great tits, would love to see them properly," then added his mobile number.

The train began to slow, and the conductor announced they would soon be arriving at their next stop. Victoria was disheartened to see the smartly dressed guy stand, sort his belongings then put on his coat. As he turned to leave the carriage he leaned towards Victoria, this time blatantly staring down her blouse. Then he dropped the note on the table in front of her, after that he left the train, walked on to the platform and looked back towards the carriage and Victoria.

The blonde girl had disappeared in the reflected images on the carriage window where she sat. He wondered if she took offence from his note.

Victoria read the note, she gently bit her bottom lip, then got up from her seat. She walked to the trains door, opened the window and looked outside.

Stood on the platform the smart guy was staring back at the carriage they had shared, as the window banged open his head whipped round to see the blonde girl now half leaning out the window.

Once Victoria was sure she had the smart guy's attention again, she placed her hands on the last remaining buttons, quickly unfastened them. As the whistles blew and the train lurched into life once more she opened up her blouse exposing her pert 34b breasts in all their glory.

The smartly dressed man beamed from ear to ear then as the now topless blonde began to disappear from view. He held his hands up in applause.

The remainder of the trip Victoria sat and thought about the rush and arousal she had felt as she had opened her blouse to this stranger.

Before long Victoria had returned to her home in London, greeted by a pile of bills, as she opened each in turn, her thoughts returned to her recent journey, she concluded she'd want to try it again, but where?

To be continued.........

Published 
Written by Littlevixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments