Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unprotected Sex

76
13 Comments 13
9.9k Views 9.9k
8.6k words 8.6k words

It had been a normal, ordinary day. Early summer, pleasantly warm but by no means hot. Wearing a mid-thigh summer dress and open-toed shoes, I’d walked the twenty-five minutes across open fields, into town and to work. Having only worked for a few months, I was still very much, the office new girl but enjoying the inappropriate banter as I sauntered around the office barefoot. I couldn’t help an inward chuckle, wondering how the guys in the office might react, knowing I was knickerless. 

I’d no real plans for the evening ahead, other than watching the football on TV. The women’s Euro Championships were due to begin that evening. Living in England and with it being a home tournament, it was no surprise to witness incredible levels of interest around the country. 

With an hour of work remaining, I received a text from my long-time friend, Sammy, asking if I wanted to go with her and Ian, her boyfriend, to watch the football match at a pub. I replied immediately, agreeing to be at her house by 7 pm and from there, we could walk to Ian’s and then onto the pub. I’d known, both Ian and Sammy, since attending primary school, so had been friends for twelve years. Sammy and I, found it amusing that we were continually mistaken as sisters. We were similar in many ways; both 5’6" tall, with longish brown hair and blue eyes. The similarities continued to our bodies, slim with 34b cup boobs. We’d often wear the other's clothes, agreeing, it saved going home to change. 

Both Sammy and I were close to Ian. In truth, he had his choice of either of us but three years earlier, he chose Sammy and to my knowledge, they had sex two or three times a week but never slept in the other's bed. To a certain extent, I felt like a third wheel, especially when they became openly horny beside me. Becoming increasingly wet and turned on, I’d go to another room, strip off completely and masturbate frantically. Upon my return, I was met with knowing smiles. They were my best mates; I tried my best to contain my sexual urges and desires around them. Who was turning me on, Sammy or Ian. Was I lesbian, bisexual or simply, just a horny young girl wanting sex. I was hiding my feelings from myself, I was attracted to both friends, both in my mind when masturbating and always shocked, when I’d moan their names. 

The last hour of work dragged a little but come 5 pm, I was out the door and on the way home, avoiding the traffic in town, before reaching the sanctuary of the grassy fields, where I could enjoy the solitude and walk home. Most days, even when it was freezing cold and wet, in the cold winter months, I’d walk across the fields barefoot. For that short time, feeling the earth on my feet, relaxed me completely, filling me with a sense of being at one with nature. Indeed, the dirtier my feet got, the better I felt. On this day, I wanted to get home, so walked with shoes on. 

I arrived home, a few minutes earlier than normal, shocking mom a little. Without fail, she’d have our evening meal prepared and ready to eat, once I’d arrived home. I let her know, I’d be going out later, with Sammy and Ian. She replied, with a smile and questioned whether I’d be home or whether I’d be sleeping at Sammy’s, again. It was, by no means unusual for me to sleep at Sammy’s, naked together in her bed. We’d chat for ages, before going to sleep. As I pointed out earlier, there had been no sexual interaction between us but on, increasingly frequent occasions, my sleep was disturbed by Sammy’s moans of pleasure and feel of her body writhing next to me. I won’t lie, I’d masturbated, many times, while sleeping next to her, in her bed, trying desperately to rationalise, what I perceived as lesbian desires. 

With food eaten, I left the kitchen, heading upstairs to my bedroom and quickly undressed. Naked, standing by my open wardrobe, I tried to decide what to wear. There had been a chill to the air as I’d walked home. My attire would need to give me a number of options. Firstly, to make me feel sexy and desirable but to keep me warm on the walk to and from the pub. The pub itself, was likely to be very warm, given it could be packed with people watching the football. I therefore, needed a layer of clothing I could remove.  I selected a backless dress, which left little to the imagination, the thin light blue material held teasingly over the mounds of my small breasts by two spaghetti straps. Going without knickers, which I loved to do, would have been too risqué, the dress barely covered my arse and pussy, deciding therefore, to wear leggings. 

Standing naked, in front of my full-length mirror, I noted how erect and hard my nipples were. I was tingly, undeniably turned on but resisted my urge to masturbate, thinking I’d have a good finger-fuck in bed, later that night. I left my room, still naked, not worrying that mom was coming out of the bathroom. Indeed, we stood talking for a few minutes, her asking about my day at work and about the football match I’d be watching at the pub. Mom reminded me that time was ticking by, so stepping around her, moved into the bathroom and shower cubicle, after collecting a razor from the cabinet. I’d no real need to shave, I kept my legs and pubic region continually smooth but instinct dictated I made myself as smooth as possible for the night ahead. A girl should prepare for every eventuality, after all. I shaved myself first, before washing my body and hair thoroughly. 

Leaving the shower cubicle, I quickly brushed my teeth. It drives mom crazy that I walk to my bedroom, body still wet from the shower, waiting to dry myself in the comfort of my room but why change, what felt good to me. I towel-dried my hair and body, and sat on the stool beside my dressing table. Still damp, I brushed my hair and used a pink scrunchy to hold it in a ponytail. Taking a breath, I squirted moisturiser, lavishly from my toes, up each leg, to my thighs, before massaging it onto my soft skin. With one final squirt, I massaged the lotion around my pubic region and groin. I couldn’t resist, sliding one finger between my pussy lips, teasing my g-spot with my fingertips, while using my thumb on my clit. With an involuntary moan, I felt my body tense and respond. I did not want to orgasm but wanted to feel, wet, tingly and have that unmistakable smell of arousal, obvious to Sammy and Ian. 

Reaching over to my bed, I picked up my red leggings, putting them on, without hesitation, noting how easily they slid up my smooth legs. Next, I eased my dress over my head, allowing it to slide effortlessly down my body. For a few seconds, I pondered, shoes or sandals, decision swayed by which I could kick off easier. Sandals won. Finally, from my wardrobe, I selected a long black jacket, buttoned, falling to a mid-thigh length. Taking, a twenty-pound note and three tens, I tucked them securely into an inside pocket, along with my door-keys and mobile phone. I was ready to go. 

Once downstairs, mom suggested I’d get plenty of offers at the pub, looking as I did. I replied with a giggle but said nothing. She offered to take me to Sammy’s house but I declined, reminding her that it was only a five-minute walk and with that, I was on my way. The sun was still shining brightly, making it a pleasant walk to meet my friends. I’d anticipated a cooler evening but got it wrong, the wind direction had altered and temperature risen. So, feeling warm, unfastened every button of my jacket, attempting to cool down. 

Just over five-minutes later, I was knocking Sammy’s door. Sammy answered, greeting me with her usual infectious smile, hug and tender kiss to my lips, before ushering me through the door. I allowed my eyes to scan her, from head to toe. Her hair was tied back, in identical fashion to mine, except her scrunchy was white, not pink. It was no shock to see her braless, underneath her thin, white vest top, nipples clearly visible, the top short enough to expose her flat stomach and belly button. Covering her pussy, bum and thighs, was a blue pleated skirt, legs bare as were Sammy’s feet, at that moment. 

“You look really hot, Jo.“ 

“It was pretty warm walking down, Sam. I might take off my leggings and leave them here, if that’s ok, Sam.“ 

“I meant, you look sexy hot, not warm hot, Jo.“ 

Immediately, I felt my face redden and glow with embarrassment but truth be told, she’d made me feel so sexy. It’s unlike me to ever feel self-conscious or shy but lowering my gaze, I looked down at my feet. Bending from my waist, with straight legs, I took off my sandals. Sammy and I, had seen the other naked on countless occasions but manoeuvring my jacket and dress, to pull down my leggings, my heart was pounding with excitement. Standing upright, leggings resting mid-thigh, dress held up, I paused, allowing Sammy a momentary view of my obviously wet pussy. Our eyes met fleetingly, before I continued to remove my leggings. 

“You’ve looked sexy for years, Sam.“ 

“Well, I see, you’re commando, Jo. So, I should be too.“ 

We both giggled but I made sure to watch as she raised her skirt to pull off her blue thong eagerly, our discarded clothes, left on the cabinet top, by the front door. 

Moments later, we both had on our sandals and Sammy, her denim jacket. Before leaving, to walk and meet Ian, Sammy asked if I’d be staying with her after we return from watching the football at the pub. Of course, I said, yes, immediately telephoning my mom, to tell her. Giving Sammy, the contents of my pocket, she put it all in her handbag. 

An instant later, we were walking side by side, towards meeting Ian, chatting about nothing in particular. 

“Are you wearing your backless dress, Jo.“ 

“Yes, Sam.“ 

“Ian will get a hard-on if you take off your jacket. When we have sex, he tells me, he’s thinking his cock is in you.“ 

“Oh my god, Sam. That’s so bad, I’m so sorry.“ 

“Don’t be sorry, Jo. I always think about having sex with you, when he’s fucking me, it turns me on, so much.“ 

“If Ian gets an erection because of me, I’ll let him fuck me, as we watch the football.“ 

Sammy giggled but knew me well enough to know, I’d follow through with anything I’d said. 

We had, by then, turned the corner into the street where Ian lived. Sammy eased a few metres ahead of me, to my right, turning an instant later to face me. Suddenly, her arms were wrapped around me, as we stood motionless on the street corner, looking into the other's eyes. I was a little taken aback as she kissed me, tenderly, at first, lips lingering on mine, before mouths opened and tongues entwined passionately for the first time. My heart was pounding, at first with, intense nervousness of my first lesbian kiss but those feelings quickly transformed into arousal. 

It was a moment, which lasted thirty-seconds but the world appeared to slow down, I was living a dream. I’d wanted to kiss Sammy for so long but had hidden my desires, when Sammy and Ian became an item. 

I don’t think either of us were in a rush to stop kissing but with a sense of reluctance, Sammy pulled away, taking my right hand in her left, before we continued to walk towards meeting Ian. 

“I’ve wanted to kiss you like that for so long, Jo. It was so much better than I imagined. There’s nothing to stop us having sex tonight.“ 

Following those words, we walked side by side, in silence, holding hands, fingers interlocked. My mind was racing, that kiss, oh my fucking god, that kiss, our feelings for the other made crystal clear but as we neared Ian’s door, I felt guilty. What about Ian, Sammy is his girlfriend and my friend too. It was too late to go back now; the genie had been set free from the bottle. In my mind, I was reconciled to see how our relationships developed, to allow my instincts to lead me. 

I remained lost in thought, as Sammy and I stood outside Ian’s house, only noticing him there when he announced that his two favourite girls looked even more fuckable than normal. It was not unusual to hear Ian say such things but for some reason, I felt incredibly self-conscious for a second time that evening, going bright red again. 

Sammy giggled, as she squeezed my hand. “Well, you never know when your dreams might come true, Ian“ 

Nothing else was said. Ian calmly leaning to kiss me tenderly on the lips, before greeting his girlfriend with a long, slow passionate kiss. I was not surprised to feel my body tingling and juices tricking from my pussy to thighs as I watched my friend’s kiss passionately. Suddenly, Ian pulled away, telling us we needed to hurry or we’d not get a drink before the game kicked off. Playfully, I skipped ahead of Ian and Sammy. Turning out of Ian’s Street, I walked through the gates of the park. A tree-lined path snaked up a steep hill, benches positioned every fifty-metres or so. I smiled, knowing they’d been used, on many occasions, by Ian and Sammy to fuck. The trees and hill, provided a degree of privacy, although Sammy admitted to enjoying the chance of being seen, made their sex so exciting. Her vivid description of their exhibitionist acts of sex, gave me hours of pleasure as I masturbated in bed. 

The hill was steep, the evening sun warm but not too hot, I turned around to see where my friends were and felt sweat beginning to ooze from my flesh. I needed to cool down. Walking backwards, making eye-contact with Sammy, I unfastened my jacket, taking it off and holding it in my right hand. I’d neared the top of the hill, the pub visible in the distance. 

As I turned, Ian gasped. “Oh my fucking god, Jo. You looked so good but now, in that dress, there are no words.“ 

I heard Sammy giggle. “I told you, Jo.“ 

Recalling her words, I couldn’t resist glancing back, to see if the sight of me in my backless dress had given Ian an erection. With his long dress shorts and t-shirt, added to which, the distance between us, I wasn’t certain of his reaction but did notice Sammy’s smile and twinkle of mischief in her eyes as she glanced between Ian and I. I was determined to make sure; Ian had an erection. So, slowing down a little, allowing my friends to get to within a few paces, before stopping, lifting my dress, revealing my uncovered arse to them. 

“Remember what you said earlier, Jo.“ 

“Of course, I do, Sam and I meant every word.“ 

“What did you two talk about.“ 

Sammy giggled. “It was between us, Ian.“ 

Pulling my dress down, I continued to walk purposefully towards the pub. The carpark was packed, full of cars. As we came together, we wondered if we’d find a seat in the pub or might be standing all night. Once more, Sammy giggled. “Ian’s been standing upright for a while.“ 

We took a deep breath, walking quickly passed the line of smokers and the cloud of obnoxious smoke fumes around them. We’d been to the pub, on many occasions. It was, effectively one big room, sectioned off into several smaller intimate sections by walls, one metre high. In the main and biggest section of the room, two steps lower than rest of the pub. The bar, to buy drinks, was at the far end of the pub, hidden by two giant TV screens in the central area of the lower section. Going by previous televised sporting events, people would stand and congregate towards the screens, despite being able to see them from every point in the pub. Once inside, I agreed to find us somewhere to sit, a short scan of the room, I spotted a table in one of the window alcoves, away from the main throng of people. There was a cushioned bench seat around the outside of the alcove and a circular table. Moving around the table, I sat down on the bench, my back against the corner, legs up on the bench, sandals kicked off and onto the floor, jacket on the seat to my right. 

There was a hum of excitement, not long to kick off, the teams were out. Lined up as the anthems played, first for Austria and then for England, a noticeable respectful hush filling the room. Weaving back from the bar, I saw, first Sammy, carrying two big glasses of white wine, followed closely behind, by Ian. Shifting along the bench seat. I sat Indian style, waiting for my friends to join me. 

Ian, moved around the table, sitting to my right, while Sammy sat, with my left knee resting on her right thigh. Our timing was just about perfect, the game kicking off as my friends sat beside me. As I took a mouthful of wine, I noticed both Sammy and Ian looking between my open legs, before realising my dress had ridden up, exposing my smooth wet pussy. With Ian sat to my right, I looked down and with a satisfied grin, I thought, mission accomplished, he can’t hide that erection. 

I felt Sammy put her hand on my left thigh, to get my attention, making me turn and look at her. She smiled, mouthing, do you trust me. I simply nodded in the affirmative, while feeling a little nervous. 

“I love you, Ian. I’ll always be honest with you but something happened earlier. Let me show you.“ 

Running her fingers through my long dark hair, Sammy guided my face and mouth closer to hers. Reading her thoughts, I opened my mouth in anticipation. I heard Ian gasp as Sammy’s tongue touched mine and we began to kiss passionately, lost in our own world of intimacy. Acting by instinct, taking hold of her left hand, I guided it onto my exposed pussy. While our tongues entwined urgently, I felt her fingers shaking nervously as they touched my dripping pussy lips. I’ve no idea how long our kiss lasted but the way my body reacted, the way my pussy throbbed, sending waves of pleasure through my body was intense, was beyond description. 

I didn’t want it to stop but stop it did, Sammy and I turning to see Ian’s reaction. His eyes were wide, with a look of total amazement on his face as we smiled. 

Looking directly at Ian, I said. “You can kiss me too because I will be fucking you soon.“ 

The look of disbelief on his face was hysterical, he must have thought I was joking, until Sammy spoke. “It’s true Ian. Jo promised me that if you had an erection when you saw her dress, she’d fuck you here, in the pub.“ 

“But. But. I’ve no condom, Jo.“ 

“I’d not want you to use one, Ian. I want to feel you cum inside me, unprotected.“ 

As expected, once the match had kicked off, just about everyone in the pub stood, gravitating towards the TV screens. The sense of nervous tension was intense as the action began to unfold on the screens as every face focused on them. I did offer a glance towards the action, before turning to Ian and focus on him. Twisting my body towards him, left foot dropping to the floor. He looked uncertain as I moved my face towards his. I wanted my first kiss with Ian, to feel for him as good as it did for me, when Sammy kissed me. 

As gently as I dared, I put my lips to his, pulling back as Ian pressed his mouth to mine with urgency. Using his hands, Ian pulled my mouth back to his. Opening my mouth, Ian’s tongue met mine, without subtlety, kissing desperately, I’d argue lustfully. Having made the decision to fuck him, I relaxed, not flinching, feeling his hands, caress and squeeze my bare arse cheeks, under my dress. My heart rate quickened further, feeling Sammy ease my hair to one side, kissing the back of my neck and down my spine. I was in heaven, kissing Ian, while Sammy kissed my body but then I felt the fingers of her right hand touch my right thigh, moving to my inner thigh. While Ian’s tongue continued its feverish assault on mine, I gasped feeling Sammy’s middle finger penetrate between the wet folds of my pussy lips, moving in and out slowly. 

“Let me make you orgasm, before you fuck my boyfriend, Jo.“ 

Ian pulled away, eyes wide, once again, watching as I turned around to face Sammy. I’d no idea what to expect, only that I was extremely turned on, knowing I’d orgasm without much encouragement. I could hear the buzz of voices, cheers, then groans from those watching the game but my focus was on my body and the intense feelings radiating through it. Taking hold of my left leg, Sammy eased it onto the seat, placing my bare foot at the back of the seat, guiding my knee, to my left. Unsurprisingly, my dress did little to cover my pussy, allowing Sammy to look at it. 

“Lift her onto your lap Ian.“ 

An instant later, I was perched on Ian’s left thigh, while I watched Sammy change positions, kicking off her sandals, before kneeling on the bench seat in front of me. My breathing quickened, with the realisation, Sammy was about to lick my pussy. Ian, meanwhile, began kissing and nibbling my neck, which felt so good, he growing in confidence and daring, becoming more brazen. Moving his right arm around my back, he eased his hand inside the top of my dress, immediately caressing my right breast, pinching my, hard and sensitive nipple. 

Suddenly, there was an eruption of noise filling the pub, at the very moment I gasped with pleasure, Sammy’s tongue pushing deep inside my pussy and swirling to explore. From my own masturbatory experience, I’d found my vagina to be, sensitive and extremely reactive. So, was no surprise to feel it squeezing Sammy’s tongue as it explored inside. My entire body was responding to Sammy’s tongue, writhing and bucking. Lifting my right foot off the floor, placing it on Sammy’s back, allowing my knees to move out. My dress was stealthily being pulled up as Ian continued to tease my breasts. Biting my bottom lip, I attempted to suppress my arousal and moans but with an intense orgasm building, taking me beyond the point of no return, I was fighting a losing battle. 

Once more, a cheer erupted but the English goal disallowed. Sammy took my clit between her teeth, biting, pulling and sucking hard. My battle to not moan was lost, hips thrusting onto Sammy’s mouth, as I gasped, knees coming together, while my body tensed. A second, a harder suck, made me orgasm, moans of pleasure, fortunately drowned out by those watching the game and I squirted over Sammy. 

Sammy pulled away, sitting up, giggling. “Now I know why my bed is so wet, when you’ve slept in it.“ 

Sammy’s face and hair was dripping with cum, as was her top, making me chuckle mischievously, feeling satisfied with myself. 

Attempting to calm myself, a little, I eased myself away from Ian, sitting on the bench seat between my friends. I had to admire our timing; the Referee was moments away from blowing his whistle for halftime. The score remained 0-0, England dominated, not that I’d have known, leaving an air of frustrated tension amongst fans in the pub. For fifteen minutes, everyone returning to their seats or rushing to the bar but continuing to discuss the game. I took a mouthful of wine, while glancing down at Ian’s groin. The bulge and tent in his groin remained, a wet spot obvious around the tip of his hard cock. 

“I will be fucking you, when the second half begins, Ian.“ 

LuliCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuliCute

“Will I be taking you to the loo then, Jo.“ 

“No. Definitely not, we will do it here.“ 

I was certain I saw his bulge twitch in response to my words, which made my pussy throb in anticipation. I’d no idea or plan in my mind as to how I was going to fuck Ian but simply knew, his cum would be inside me, very soon. 

Smiling, I moved my left hand to Ian’s thigh and ran my fingertips, slowly up and down his bulge. I saw his eyes widen, felt his body tense, pushing against my fingers. full of mischief, I unfastened his shorts and zip. I noted the look of fear in his eyes, which encouraged me to go further, fingers slipping inside Ian’s boxers, immediately wrapping around his, hot, hard and throbbing shaft. Hidden from view, I attempted to create a visual image in my head, of his cock, based on how it felt in my hand. The base felt very thick, causing me to imagine how it might stretch my tight pussy, which struggled to accommodate two of my fingers. 

I couldn’t resist stroking him slowly, fingers moving up and down the full length of Ian’s shaft. The second half was underway, once more seeing everyone standing and moving towards the giant screen. 

“Pull down your shorts and boxers, Ian. I’m going to sit on your cock.“ 

“It’s too risky, Jo.“ 

I picked up my glass of wine, drinking it all in one go. I’d no need for any Dutch courage but still downed every drop of my wine. Still with no plan in my head, allowing instinct to control me, looking at, first Sammy and then Ian, I stood up. Putting my open mouth to his, I began kissing Ian passionately. I was in command, our second kiss, tongues moving, slowly and seductively on the others. Reaching for the thin straps of my dress, I slipped them off my shoulders, allowing the dress to slither down my body, to pool on the floor, around my bare feet. I was naked. 

With my sternest look, I repeated myself. “Pull down your shorts and boxers, Ian. I’m going to sit on your cock.“ 

Ian’s mouth was open, a look of total shock on his face. Standing upright, I watched as his eyes scan my naked body. Being in the pub, completely nude, with I’d guess, one hundred people, was an incredible turn-on and was little wonder there was a steady flow of juices from my pussy, trickling down my thighs. Stepping away from my dress, Sammy bent down to casually pick it up off the floor, while glancing up at her boyfriend. For me, time had stopped, as I waited for Ian to make a decision. Maybe, I wasn’t as sexy and desirable to Ian as Sammy had made out, disappointment quickly replacing arousal. 

I felt very sick and rejected, suddenly and made a decision. I was going to dress, walk home and sulk for a week, having got everything badly wrong. I’d forgotten about the best orgasm of my life, given to me by Sammy. Just as I was about to follow through with my miserable thoughts, Ian swiftly pushed his shorts and boxers down, below his knees. He shifted, to sit on the edge of the seat. I was no expert, when it came to a dick and determining its size, having only had sex once and even then, I didn’t see that cock, before or after the sex. Looking at Ian’s fully erect, throbbing penis, my only thought was, its girth might stretch and hurt as our sex began. Being completely shaved, his cock appeared incredibly enticing to me. 

Stepping closer to Ian, raising my left foot, I effortlessly straddled his legs, while putting my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance. Sammy shuffled closer to him, reaching between Ian and I to take hold of his shaft. From the world moving in slow motion, in my head, it was spinning at breath-taking speed. Ian placed his hands either side of my waist, guiding me closer. My pulse quickened as, one by one, I placed my knees on the seat, either side of him. 

I wanted to fuck him, God I wanted to but at that moment, I was nervous too. Moving his mouth to my left ear. Ian whispered.  “You’re so pretty, Jo and have an incredible body too. I can’t believe you’re naked. Sorry, I hesitated, I was nervous, I still am.“ 

He could be an incredibly sweet guy. I didn’t reply, instead kissing him tenderly on the lips, while I lowered my hips to his waiting cock. With my lips touching his, Sammy guided his knob onto my pussy lips. Involuntarily, I gasped, feeling my pussy lips spread around Ian’s cock head, as I’d expected, a little pain as my tight pussy stretched to accommodate him. Little by little I lowered my body, guided by Ian’s hands on my waist. My gasps were audible to him, as he looked into my eyes, seeing me grimace a little. Memories of losing my virginity came flooding back, the pain gone in a flash, the sex so disappointing, not much to recall. Glancing down, his shaft glistened as my arousal oozed from my pussy. Glancing down, I was shocked to see I’d, at least four more inches of his cock still to enter me. I felt so full. 

Taking a deep breath, I plunged myself down onto Ian’s cock, wanting all of him inside me, gasping loudly as I felt my pussy stretch. His shaft pressed hard onto my g-spot Remaining motionless, allowing my body a few seconds to adjust, knowing the sensation of being stretched, would soon become pleasurable. 

“You feel so tight, Jo. The way your pussy is pulsing on me, wow, you’re so wet. Sorry, I think I’ll cum quick.“ 

“Yours is the second dick I’ve had in me and the first was ages ago.“ 

I was ready, raising my body slowly up his hard shaft, pausing before plunging quickly down onto him, gasping as I bottomed out. I was soon fucking Ian with a steady rhythm, gasps developing into moans of pleasure, while his cock relentlessly teased my g-spot. My moans, fortunately, were drowned out by the building tension from fans in the pub, watching the game. I did notice, Sammy’s right hand was inside her skirt, feverishly teasing her pussy, while watching Ian and I fuck. 

For several minutes, Ian allowed me to do most of the work. He did guide me a little, his hands either side of my waist, only beginning to respond as my impending orgasm felt obvious. Suddenly, he was thrusting up into me. I felt my pussy throbbing on and squeezing his shaft, with increasing intensity, I couldn’t wait, I had to cum. Another aggressive thrust from Ian, as I drove down onto him. Involuntarily, I gasped as my back arched and an instant later, I was cuming. Ian took over, fully, fucking with increasing desperation and desire. 

Once I’d cum, I attempted to take in every sensation, radiating through my body. Despite the tightness of my pussy, Ian’s cock slipped effortlessly, in and out. I felt as though I was having continuous mini-orgasms, following each thrust into me. Oh my god, I was being stretched wider, he was getting bigger, it felt painful, yet amazing at the same time. In my mind, I was saying to my body, please orgasm, please cum again, Jo. Suddenly, the look on Ian’s face change, a focussed intensity in his eyes. A grunt, a desperate thrust into me, followed by, oh my god, he’s cuming, a warm surge into me, seven spurts of unprotected seed filled my pussy. 

Wrapping our arms round the other, open mouths together as we kissed, neither of us rushing to uncouple. I noted that Ian remained fully erect inside my pussy and that we’d continued to fuck but much slower. 

I’ll admit, apart from the continual noise, cheers and groans from those watching the football match, I’d almost forgotten about it and the time. I wanted to keep going. Another roar, tweaked my curiosity, immediately turning my head to look at the giant screen; 1-0 to England but then, fuck, shit, fuck. There was only eight minutes of the game to go, Ian and I had to stop and I’d need to put my dress back on, else I’d be the centre of attention in the pub. Turning my head further, I noticed, two girls, eyes focussed on myself and Ian, guessing as they were holding hands, they were most likely a couple. 

My pussy and Ian’s cock were throbbing. I could have cum again, with little more encouragement, so with some reluctance, I eased myself away from Ian, to stand facing him, beside the table, glancing back towards the girls, one looked at me, while holding her phone, mouthing to ask if she could take pictures. Smiling, I nodded to say yes. Facing away from them, I moved my feet apart, getting a buzz of excitement by deliberately showing off my body and feeling the results of my sex with Ian, oozing down my thighs. Bending further than necessary, I picked up my dress, took a deep breath and turned around to face the girls. With some pride, I noticed the big wet patches around the crutches of their jeans. They both mouthed, wow, as I stood motionless, giving them an unobstructed frontal view of my body. With a couple of minutes of the game remaining, I could see the crowds around the screens were beginning to move. Reluctantly, I eased my dress over my head and put it on. Sitting down, I reached down and slipped on my sandals, as did Sammy next to me. I did not take any notice of the end next mate pulling up his boxers and shorts to hide his still erect cock. 

The game over, the crowd quickly returned to their seats. Ian and Sammy quickly finished off their drinks, Sammy suggesting we take a slow walk home. I was far too hot to wear my jacket, perspiration dripping from my body, so picked up my jacket to carry it and lead the way out of the pub. 

It was just after 9.30 at night, being June in England, it was still light, with the sun setting and temperature remaining warm. We’d barely left the pub, Ian, Sammy and I were on a mental and physical high, after having had sex with so many people around, the conversation between us flowing enthusiastically. 

“I can’t believe you stripped completely, Jo. I’ve not seen Sam fully naked. I’ve not had a hard-on for so long either.“ 

“You can see me naked, by our spot in the park as we walk home, Ian. My guess is you want to fuck me too.“ 

As we crossed the road and entered the park, through the open gates, with Ian between us, I saw Sammy glance down at the tent, still prominent, in her boyfriend’s shorts and was no surprise to hear her, most mischievous giggle. “And you’ve still got a hard-on, Ian.“ 

“Of course, I am, another minute of sex with Jo and I’d have cum again. Will I cum in you too, Sam, unprotected.“ 

“Yes, Ian.“ 

Sammy and my menstrual cycles were identical. I hoped I wasn’t at my most fertile but realised, I was approaching that point in my cycle and accepted, if not enjoyed the risk of pregnancy. If Sammy had unprotected sex with Ian too, it would mean both of us being pregnant, wow. 

We walked down the hill, slower than when we’d walked up it, two hours earlier. Passing each of the benches, I wondered which they considered, their bench. Approximately, one-third of the way down the hill, there was a brief moment of silence. 

There was a nervous look on Ian’s face, who was clearly thinking, until he finally spoke. “I can’t believe you let the girl in the pub take pictures of you naked. I’d love to have naked pictures of both of you.“ 

I’d not noticed the next bench, unlike the others, it was positioned at least ten metres off the snaking tarmac path, down the hill, secluded amongst a copse of trees. Sammy, lead the way, stepping left, onto the lush green grass, immediately kicking off her sandals, before bending to pick them up and walking towards, then beyond the bench. Of course, this was the bench they’d had sex on, it was perfect. The bench itself, had reasonable seclusion and the grassed area behind, under the tree canopy would be ideal to fuck on, hidden from the world. 

Following Sammy’s lead, stepping onto the grass, my sandals were off in an instant, my heart rate increasing as I moved towards her. Leaning against the back of the bench, I was surprised by how dark it was, the dense tree canopy concealing any remaining daylight. Taking both mobile phones from her handbag, Sammy turned on their torches, before pointing them towards the centre of the grassy area, motioning for me to join her underneath the light. 

Standing side by side, Sammy and I, watched as Ian leant against the bench, facing us, between the two lights, holding his own mobile phone. With a nervous laugh, taking hold of her top, Sammy pulled it over her head quickly, throwing it towards Ian. Knowing Ian wanted both Sammy and I to be naked, I pulled my dress swiftly over my head, to leave me nude once more, like Sammy, throwing my discarded clothing towards Ian. 

With a deep breath, Sammy quipped, “Here goes nothing.“ 

I was surprised to see her looking at me, to gage my reaction and not Ian, as she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor around her feet. I’d seen her naked, on countless occasions but this time was different; this was sexual, knowing that she wanted me. Playfully, Sammy kicked her skirt towards the rest of our discarded clothes. 

“Let me see every inch of you, girls. Show off for me.“ 

Turning around, to face away from Ian, Sammy instructed, we bend over and touch our toes, then squat, with knees bent. I was a little shocked but turned on too, feeling cum trickle between my legs, as I squatted and pussy opened wide. Sammy giggled, seeing the pool form on the grass beneath my open legs. Standing upright, a moment later, we turned around to face Ian, allowing him to see us both, frontally. 

“The spotlights from your phones, highlight your bodies to perfection. I can see why your mistaken for twins.“ 

Ian had been continually taking pictures, in my head, I assumed, Sammy and Ian would fuck, soon after we’d undressed for him but when she pulled me towards her and began kissing me frantically, it was clear, Sammy had other ideas. Holding my left hand, Sammy guided it to her open legs and very wet pussy. 

Continuing to allow myself to be driven by instincts, I slipped two fingers between her pussy lips, immediately using my thumb to tease her clit. Still kissing me as I teased her, hands either side of my waist, Sammy eased us lower, to the ground. I dropped to my knees, while Sammy sat squatting on her feet, pussy dribbling onto the grass below, off my fingers. 

Pulling her mouth from mine, Sammy looked deep into my eyes. “Use your pussy on mine, Jo. Fuck me with it.“ 

Slowly, Sammy eased herself down onto her bum and then her back, lying down on the thick lush grass, pulling me onto her, forcing me to remove my fingers from her pussy. I knelt back on my feet, wanting to look at her before I fucked her. I was seeing her through different eyes, not having to hide my desire for her any longer. 

Her nipples looked irresistible, standing erect and proud, atop of the B cup mounds of her breasts. I couldn’t resist bending to kiss each nipple, one by one, then sucking, encouraged by Sammy’s moans of pleasure and demands to fuck her. Kneeling over her, I smiled. Suddenly, Sammy lifted her legs, wrapping them around my lower back, pulling me down onto her. With my hands on the grass, either side of her, I controlled my bodies descent onto hers. My resistance was a futile attempt to tease her and enflame her desire further but oh my god, I wanted to do as she demanded. 

Letting go, my naked body on hers, was a sensation I’d struggle to explain. I’d made no attempt to guide my pussy onto hers, our bodies were, quite simply, synchronised, both moaning as wet pussy lips touched for the first time. There was, a momentary pause, neither Sammy or I moving, hard nipples pressed on the others breasts and then, she moved, pussy grinding slow and hard on mine. Instinct drove my knees apart, encouraging a better response, opening my pussy and exposing my clit. The feeling radiating through my body, from my exposed clit as we moved together, was intense, inducing involuntary moans of pleasure. Instinct drove my body, grinding desperately against Sammy’s pussy, as she responded with equal desire. With each thrust, my pussy throbbed with increasing intensity. As with the sex in the pub, I tried to memorise every sensation but couldn’t tell, which of us were wetter. Gasping and moaning, Sammy announced she was going to cum. I could offer no response, body tensing, thrusting into her as my orgasm started, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body, with no idea how much I squirted, feeling like several massive eruptions, while I knew Sammy had squirted too. 

Slumping together, we kissed passionately as her hands explored from my arse up my back. I’ll admit to feeling hornier than I ever had but just as I began to grind on her again, I heard Ian say, “that’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.“ 

“It was the best sex of my life, Ian. But I’m ready for your baby maker. NOW.“ 

Reluctantly, I pushed up onto my knees, sitting back on my feet. Taking a few seconds to look at Sammy’s, freshly fucked naked body, glistening and covered with our cum. As I moved to Sammy’s left, I looked towards the bench and Ian, who stood, completely naked. Immediately, I noted his clothes had hidden, a well-toned, athletic body, completely free of hair, which I really liked. 

Ian moved towards Sammy, calmly, standing between her open legs, remaining lay down on the grass, where we had fucked. His cock stood proudly, still fully erect and oozing pre-cum. 

Looking up at him, Sammy giggled. “It’s great to finally see you naked. Time to get a second girl pregnant tonight, Ian.“ 

“Are you sure I should cum in you, Sam.“ 

“Yes, Ian, I really want your seed in my fertile womb.“ 

Although I’d had unprotected sex with Ian, to that point, I was relaxed about the consequences, believing I was not ovulating. By the tone in Sammy’s voice, I knew she was deadly serious about being fertile and getting pregnant. Given how identical our menstrual cycles were, with hands on my stomach, I accepted my fate. Was I pregnant? 

With me lost in my own thoughts, I’d not noticed Ian kneel between Sammy’s open legs, lift her hips up onto his thighs and guide his cock between her pussy lips. My thoughts were broken, when I heard Sammy gasp. Taking hold of her arms, Ian pulled her up towards him, her legs opening wider, then wrapping around him as his thick, hard cock slipped fully inside her. Sammy moaning, telling him how good the new position felt. 

It was slow, controlled sex to begin with, Sammy’s moans of pleasure, louder and louder, their bodies moving with increasing speed. Suddenly, Sammy gasped, head and body thrown back, legs tight around him, moaning, “Oh fuck, yes.“ 

With Sammy, obviously having cum, Ian shifted, easing her onto her back, lay on top of her, immediately pounding her harder and faster, with increasing desperation. Sammy drew her knees and feet, up towards her chest, demanding he made her pregnant. She gasped, with every desperate, powerful thrust of Ian’s cock into her. Suddenly, my body tensed and I began to squirt and cum, having been masturbating subconsciously. 

“Are you sure, Sam.“ 

“Fuck, yes. Do it, Ian.“ 

Despite asking Sammy the question, Ian continued to pound her with desperation, while Sammy responded with equal urgency, writhing beneath him. Once more, her body tensed, consumed by her second orgasm. That sensation, must have tipped Ian over the edge, grunting, burying himself into her, planting his seed in her womb. My pussy throbbed, recalling the sensation of him cuming in me; his desperate thrusts, warm spurt after warm spurt of fertile semen filling my pussy. Oh my god, I wanted more. Watching Ian on top of Sammy, his animalistic thrusts as he came, her moans, while climaxing and then involuntary gasps as he pounded her, I wanted that too. I loved how her toes scrunched, then released, it was so sexy. 

Finally, Ian’s thrusts relented and with, one swift motion, rolled them over, leaving Sammy on top of him, immediately sitting up, smiling triumphantly. With the phones still shining light towards us, I giggled, noticing grass stains on her arse cheeks and back but on my knees and feet also. 

“I feel really satisfied, Ian. I’ve never had chance to feel you soften while you’re still inside me. It’s totally awesome.“ 

My eyes were drawn, like a magnet, to her pussy. Watching how her lips stretched around Ian’s hard shaft and little by little, relaxed as he softened, until after a few seconds, he slipped out of her. 

Moments later, the three of us sat facing each other, Sammy and I, cross-legged, cum steadily oozing from her pussy. 

“You’ll not be surprised, when I say, this is the best night of my life.“ 

Both Sammy and I laughed, hearing Ian’s words, it was Sammy who replied. “Well, big shock. You’ve had sex with two hotties, in one night.“ 

“Are the three of us together now. You two are obviously in love the other and will have sex tonight. I love that and I won’t lie, I’ll be wanking thinking about it.“ 

Sammy and I, looked at the other, before Sammy replied. “I’ll be amazed if we are not, both pregnant. So, yes, you have two girlfriends now.“ 

Ian smiled, the three of us silent for a few seconds, until he spoke. “I’d love to make love to you both, not just fuck you, like I did tonight. Shall I book a hotel, for the three of us, for this weekend and make sure I impregnate you both.“ 

Once again, there was silence and a look between Sammy and I, until I replied, with a simple, yes. 

I noticed Ian’s cock beginning to stir, while at the same time, seeing the light from our phones beginning to fade. We’d been, in the park naked, approaching an hour, none of us eager to move. I’ll admit, I’ve no idea if we’d been seen or heard, in that hour but as I wondered about being nude, as we were, I heard footsteps and voices getting closer. Suddenly, the light from our mobile phones, disappeared completely. The only saving grace being, it was unlikely we’d be seen, with the light gone and given, it was pitch black under the canopy of the trees. 

It was Ian who suggested, we got dressed and headed home. Picking up our clothes, we moved towards the path. Being mid-summer in central England, it didn’t drop fully-dark, so with a little fumbling around, we managed to dress and walk towards the park exit. Sammy and I, remained barefoot, walking on the grass, while holding hands. Approaching the exit, reluctantly, we put our sandals on and prepared to bid goodnight to Ian. Wrapping my arms around him, I was the first to kiss him, tongues moving together slowly, while he pulled me tight against his body, allowing me to feel his newly formed erection pressed against my opened legs. It was a kiss that lasted, maybe one minute and within five seconds of us moving apart, Ian and Sammy were kissing, with equal passion. 

Walking towards Sammy’s home and bed, we talked excitedly about the weekend together at a hotel and more unprotected sex with Ian. 

That weekend, is best kept for a second story. It was sex during that weekend, where Sammy and I were impregnated, we are five months into our pregnancy and we all live together.

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments