Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Story: How We Tricked The Census Lady Into Watching Us

"When the census lady returned for the forms, she watched us having sex."

15
6 Comments 6
9.8k Views 9.8k
577 words 577 words
Some years ago we had a general census here in South Africa for a population count.

At the time we were living on a five acre small holding just out side of Johannesburg. Late one Wednesday afternoon a car drove up to our house and a friendly lady in her forties approached us and requested that we complete the census form, stating that she would be back on Sunday around 13h00 to collect it again.

My wife and I, being the kinky people we are, decided that we were going to be naughty and have the lady catch us doing something sexual.

Well Sunday arrived and by 12h00 we were both walking around naked, afraid that we would not be ready for action when she arrived. With all the trees and shrubs in the garden we were reasonably semi private and we sat around in the back garden, horny as hell.

We got a fire lit to cook some meat, poured a drink, got out the garden chairs and made sure our clothes were in the bedroom, to force ourselves not to chicken out. Even if we decided not to do something sexual at the last minute, we would at least still be caught naked.

By 12h45 I was dripping pre cum and we kept touching each other and ourselves. It was absolute torture needing to get the action and having to wait for the right time. This was not the first time we were doing something planned but this just seemed big and extra exciting! 

Eventually, at around 13h20 we heard and saw the car arrive. We hurriedly moved over to the spot we had decided would give the lady the best view. My wife got down on the grass in the doggy style position, I knelt down behind her, holding onto her sides and slid my throbbing hard-on into her sopping wet pussy and began pumping away.

A minute later we could see from the corner of our eye the lady hovering behind a large shrub, watching us getting our pleasure.

missMINDY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missMINDY

Believe me, after waiting for so long we really needed to get our rocks off! What relief, sliding in and out eventually.

My wife came first. She's not a moaner but that day she let out some rather loud sounds of pleasure, her forehead on the ground. Her body was shaking and trembling with wave after wave as she had multiple orgasms. Of course the sounds of her cuming and the contractions of her pussy on my cock got me going.

I threw my head back and let out a howl of indescribable pleasure as I released and shot my load. I had intended pulling out and giving the lady a show of splattering cum all over my wife's bum but the pleasure deep, deep inside that pussy was just to much to give up. I pumped as hard as I could to make sure she got her complete satisfaction before I was done.

As I finished and withdrew my cock from my wife's pussy, I noticed the lady walking away. I pulled on a pair of shorts and my wife slipped on a flimsy summer dress.

Two minutes later the lady returned, as we heard a, "Hello, hello, anyone home?"

She pretended that she had just arrived.

We chatted for a few minutes, handed her the form and she walked back to her car.

A fun day to forever remember, by all parties!

**********

Published 
Written by wetemke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments