Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trick or Treat

"With Erica's Halloween sex party approaching I needed to think about my outfit."

31
26 Comments 26
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Ever since I was little girl I’ve always loved dressing up and with Halloween approaching it was time to decide whether I needed something new for this year. A large wickerwork basket in the corner of my bedroom contains all my fancy dress outfits and I was having a nice quiet evening on my own so I decided to drag everything out to see what I had before making any decisions. As soon as I discovered the ‘she-devil’ outfit that I wore last year it brought the memories flooding back.

We sell a wide range of sexy outfits in the adult boutique where I work but they’re much too tame for one of Erica Smith’s sex parties so I decided to make my own costume that was more in tune with her erotic idea of fancy dress.

In the end it was quite easy to create a suitable costume by using a black full length fishnet body stocking and the red plastic horns, and a tail from a standard outfit. By removing the tail and attaching it securely to a standard butt plug it only needed a tiny smear of lube to insert it comfortably into my anal hole, then with red nails and matching high heel shoes my devilish look was complete.

I remember admiring my sexy look in the full-length mirror with my firm plump breasts straining against the netting and my pale brown nipples poking through the fine mesh whilst down below, my neat feminine slit was clearly visible framed by the soft naked flesh around it. Besides the lovely feeling of the butt plug inside me, it was when I twitched hips and my tail swished from side to side that I knew the outfit was perfect.

But that was a year ago, so just for fun I decided to try the body stocking on and when I saw the gaping tear in the pussy area I began to reminisce over the events that caused it. It was making me quite horny thinking about it so I decided to choose a nice big dildo and just relax on my bed and try to re-live what happened on that night.

It was a cool crisp evening and ideal for the kids out trick or treating but the grown-ups converging on Erica’s house down the long driveway were excited for other reasons. The house was bathed in green and purple lighting giving it an almost Gothic appearance, but this was typical of Erica where nothing was too much effort.

The coat I was wearing concealed from the cab driver the fact that I was more or less naked underneath but once I was inside and a young topless girl took it from me I certainly didn’t feel uncomfortable in the surroundings. Everywhere I looked there were half-naked men and women engaged in various acts of intimacy from kissing and fondling to cock sucking and although I couldn’t see any actual fucking going on, I was pretty sure that it must have been happening somewhere in the house.

Erica greeted me in her usual flamboyant way and complimented me on my costume. She was dressed as a witch but her outfit consisted of nothing more than thin strips of black silk strung from a diamond-studded collar around her neck, which probably cost a fortune.

She indicated the way to the bar and invited me to mingle saying, “There are some lovely men and women here tonight Candy. Plenty of choice for trick or treat.”

As I ambled towards the bar a guy joined me who’d also just arrived. “Love the tail,” he said.

“Thank you,” I replied looking him up and down.

He offered to get me a drink and before long we were getting closer and closer.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

His costume was loosely based on the vampire theme but was essentially just a long black cloak with a stand-up red collar and a pair of black Speedo’s. His slicked back black hair was perfect for his interpretation but his muscular physique couldn’t possibly be described as ‘undead.’

The chemistry between us was becoming so strong and the environment we found ourselves in was so sex laden that when he reached out and stroked my breast I just melted. I got closer to him pressing my body against his and we kissed passionately. I nibbled his ear lobe and whispered, “I’m so wet honey and I’m really ready for a treat.”

He didn’t even seem shocked but just led me by the hand to one of the sofas and sat down. The fact that there were dozens of people milling around drinking, chatting and kissing didn’t matter as we were oblivious to our surroundings by then. The tip of his engorged cock was already poking out from his trunks and it only took a second to peel them back and reveal the full extent of his manhood.

One of the joys of undressing a man for the first time is discovering what he has to offer and although I’ve uncovered a few button mushrooms in my time, this guy was hung like a stallion. When I pushed it back against his tummy the tip of his meaty cock extended way beyond his navel and as soon as I took it into my mouth I knew I’d found my perfect party partner.

I was aware of people watching us but that just turned me on even more and I was giving my best performance as I sucked his cock long and deep. “Are you ready to treat me now,” I asked softly.

He smiled at me and invited me straddle him. Then he took hold of the netting around my pussy and gently tore it away. He caressed the soft folds of my labia and fingered my pussy tenderly before I reached between my legs and guided the tip of his cock into my vagina. I gasped involuntarily as I felt every inch of his shaft penetrate deep into my warm wet tunnel.

It just felt so good having an audience watch me as I rode this guy’s cock and because he was gently pushing and pulling my tail as he fucked me rhythmically, the sensations coursing through my body were amazing.

I had all night to enjoy orgasms but all I wanted now was to bring this guy to a climax and it wasn’t long before he announced that he couldn’t hold back any more. I didn’t want him to cum inside me because I had a whole evening of sex ahead of me so I disconnected from him and took him in my mouth again. With just a couple of gentle strokes of my hand he started pumping his warm creamy semen into my mouth and making that wonderful groaning sound that men make when they ejaculate.

There was a faint round of applause when I swallowed his load and almost as quickly as it started, our encounter ended. He kissed me and thanked me then sort of disappeared into the throng of people.

As for me I had a wonderful evening and by the time I climbed into the cab that took me home well after midnight, I’d gathered a sizeable collection of names and ‘phone numbers but sadly not that of the lovely guy who’d left my body stocking in tatters.

As I lay on my bed with my eyes closed masturbating with my eight inch dildo I could see his face in my mind’s eye and as my orgasm engulfed me I was just hoping that he’d be at Erica’s Halloween party again this year.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments