Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Top Floor Apartment

19
12 Comments 12
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Jamie was an old classmate of mine from secondary school - we had kept in touch over the years via Facebook. 

When these events happened, Jamie was in a relationship with a girl called Emma and they lived in a luxury two-bedroom top floor apartment right in the heart of Canary Wharf on the 29th floor. 

There was a plumbing issue in my flat, so the landlord asked me to move out over one weekend until it was all fixed.

Finding myself requiring temporary accommodation, I asked Jamie if it would be possible to stay at his; they didn't live too far from me and thankfully he said I could stay in his spare room.

So, on Thursday evening, I packed up enough of my things for the weekend and made my way over to his.

Emma was very attractive, the type of girl who just oozed sex appeal from every single part of her body. They were both in their mid-twenties, Jamie used to work out and had a super fit toned body, I'd seen topless photos of him on Facebook, and the man truly did look like a god!

The pair of them seemed so in love, just like the perfect couple in a happy relationship...

It was Friday night and I'd been out late with workmates and arrived back at my hosts' place at around 11 pm. I set foot in the apartment and was greeted instantly by the sound of Emma moaning...

She sounded so horny as she continued to groan loudly, I wanted to see what they were doing. Their door was just slightly ajar, enough so I could clearly see Jamie lying naked on the bed, with Emma sat on his face, she was grinding her booty hard down onto Jamie's lucky face. She rubbed her ass and pussy from the top of his large forehead, right down to his chin and back.

She was facing the balcony window as she rode him, fully naked and touching her titties for the world outside their window to see.

Jamie was frantically eating Emma's pussy with all his might, gasping desperately for air as he swallowed all her delicious juices. I could see just how hard Emma had made him, Wow, Jamie was a big boy!

I got so turned on standing at their doorway watching them, I felt like such a voyeur. It made me feel so turned on that I wanted to touch myself. I was getting soaking wet as I watched Emma getting so much pleasure. Watching her back as she jerked her body to orgasm, her body so toned so hot, I bet she was a squirter too!

They were both such amazing lovers, it was like watching a live porn show!

I could see that they were in view of the fully opened balcony window, with the curtains drawn right back...They just didn't seem to care!

I just couldn't move, I was utterly transfixed, standing there and getting turned on by what Emma and Jamie were doing. Eventually, Jamie got off the bed to turn Emma around, he did this with such urgency that it made me feel even hornier. He began licking out her ass before starting to pound her doggy style.

He was like a sex machine with so much passion and energy, he fucked her really hard and so fast, I knew how deep into her he must have been going. He did this for so long that my feet began to hurt from standing watching! It was the most sexually charged display that I think I've ever seen. I could feel the electricity between them as they had wild sex. 

I'd never seen Jamie like this before and it just blew my mind. As he was thrusting hard into Emma, he turned his head back to look at the bedroom door...he saw me watching, but didn't care. He just turned his head back to look down at Emma's sexy ass, as he smacked her bum cheek hard.

The vibration from Jamie's hand hitting Emma's bare ass over and over again could be heard around the room.

I panicked a little and went to my temporary room and locked the door.

I could still hear the erotic sound of Emma moaning, even from my room.

I opened my window to smoke a cigarette, I saw a middle-aged lady, probably in her mid forties, sipping a tall glass of red wine. She stood by her apartment window, her eyes glued in the direction of Emma and Jamie's open balcony. As I puffed out some smoke, I looked up and saw another spectator, a young lad on the top floor of the same apartment building as the lady. He was half-naked staring at the sex show!

Well, well I thought, I never knew that was Jamie's thing!

I removed my clothes and lay myself down on the bed, eager to finish myself off. I was unable to stop touching myself as I continued to hear Jamie and Emma, locked in the throes of passion. I thought I might explode with lust, it was an odd feeling, was it jealousy? I wasn't sure but I couldn't remember feeling this turned on before.

Jamie was making Emma scream hard, she was simply insatiable. As I began to play with myself, I tried to imagine what they were doing to each other now...I pictured Emma laying on the bed with Jamie holding her legs in the air whilst he fucked her ass hard, whilst slapping her skin. I pictured them having rough sex, with Jamie pulling Emma's hair back and choking her until she came...

I gave myself a hard orgasm and felt it all over my body, I shook heavily as I climaxed and that was the last thing I remember of that night.

 

The next morning, Emma left for her job at the restaurant, and later on I heard Jamie showering in the bathroom next to the kitchen.

All I could think about since I woke up, was last night, what I'd seen and heard that had made me wild with desire. I was desperate to talk to him. Something about seeing him like that made him so irresistible to me. I found him so sexy, and deep down I wanted to experience this intense sex with him...just like Emma. I put on the most revealing sexy shorts that I'd packed in my overnight bag along with a designer tank top.

I decided to go to the kitchen to make breakfast, hoping that he'd see me when he finished in the shower. As expected he appeared wrapped in a short towel that exposed his sexy well-toned body.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

"Hey, I'm making breakfast, would you like some?" I asked knowing how hungry he must have been after last night!

"Sure," he replied and grabbed a T-shirt to put on. He sat down on a tall chair next to the kitchen counter.

Jamie lifted his head, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry about last night," he said looking at me.

I blushed and smiled, not quite knowing what to say in reply.

Jamie took a sip of coffee as I said, "What's with the window open, you don't care what your neighbors will think?"

"Well that's what Emma likes, it turns her on," Jamie replied.

"Oh wow!" I said, after which I went speechless. I didn't know quite what to say after that. I decided to just change the conversation altogether and we ended up talking about work or life in general as we finished up breakfast together.

Late afternoon that same day, I went out shopping whilst Jamie went to the gym with one of his mates. After shopping, I met up with an old friend and got back to the apartment quite late.

It was around 10.30 pm when I came in to find Jamie looking upset and holding a glass of whiskey. He was a bit drunk by now.

"Is everything ok?" I asked him.

"Emma is late again...probably fucking her boss at the restaurant," he replied angrily.

I saw that his eyes were very red, maybe from crying and he was furious.

"I'm doing everything I can to please her but she still goes and fucks everyone anyway," he said sadly, as his voice nearly broke.

I immediately rushed towards him, touching his face as tenderly as I could and said,

"Hey, probably she's just busy at the restaurant, it is Saturday night right?"

After I said this, he looked straight into my eyes, as if he was communicating something to me without words...and with that look he gave me, I just couldn't stop myself.

I moved in to kiss him and after he responded, we ended up snogging deeply, as he grabbed hold of my head to kiss me harder.

He put me down on the bed, drew the curtains back and swung open the balcony door. It was show time again I thought to myself excitedly, but this time it was me and not Emma!

He came back over to me and undressed me as fast as he could and started kissing me all over my body, before moving his head down towards my thighs and licking my pussy. Whilst he stroked away at my clit with his tongue, I lifted my head to look out the window.

Oh my god, I thought, there were now around five people from the opposite building watching us play!

Had they been waiting for this? It was like they knew it was going to happen. Almost as if this was a regular weekend porn show that came on at the same time each week!

Just like I'd imagined the night before, was now a reality with Jamie getting down and dirty, having this most incredible exhibitionist sex with a sex machine for hours on end.

Now it was me and yes it was such a turn on, knowing people were spying on our every move, I felt exactly how Emma does. I let myself go to the maximum and gave in to the moment...I did put on a show for all to see!

Jamie wanted me to ride him cowgirl and I straddled his ripped body, pleasuring him with each sway of my ass and hips, grinding as far down onto his cock as I possibly could go. He felt so big inside me, he was hitting my G spot each time my ass touched his thighs.

After he exploded his dripping cum inside me, he got up to close the door and draw the curtains.

Afterward, we lay on the bed together just relaxing, not saying much. He seemed to be miles away.

Suddenly we heard a noise, it was the front door opening. Emma was home. We both looked at each other and I made a quick grab for all my discarded clothes and sneaked back to my room and locked the door behind me. I was sweating and my heart racing...

I heard Jamie and Emma arguing loudly, I just couldn't bear to hear them fighting so I dived fully under my thick duvet to cover my ears.

A short time later, desperately needing some air from under the stuffy duvet, I listened and heard Emma moaning in pleasure once more, just like the night before. I knew they were fucking again... Maybe it was make-up sex after the fight? Perhaps that was Emma's thing too?

I went over to the bedroom window to look outside.

Sure enough, they had an audience once again! This time I saw two men, both naked. One of them was jerking himself off whilst peering into their balcony to get a better look.

Emma's voice seemed to get louder and louder, much more than the previous night. I began playing with my pussy, listening to her voice and thinking about what Jamie and I had done earlier that night.

As I came, Emma's voice also stopped, and with that, I crashed out.

The next day was Sunday, and my landlord called me to say the issues in my flat were now all fixed and I could go back home.

Later in the afternoon, I said my thank you's and goodbye's to Jamie and Emma, I called a taxi and headed home. On the way back to mine in the taxi, I thought about all the craziness that weekend had brought, about Jamie, Emma and all the neighbors who watch them. It was all so surreal, and oh so exciting!

 

A few months later, I bumped into Jamie at a local supermarket. He told me Emma had moved out, shacking up with her boss at the restaurant.

Jamie was now having an affair with a lady living opposite him...I wondered if it was the woman with the red wine I'd seen on that eventful night!?

That was the last time I saw him, but we still keep in touch on Facebook.

 

Published 
Written by JessyJam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments