Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Memorable Events Enshrine Diane's Legacy.

"Diane gets further through her "bucket list"."

6
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Our next-door neighbours Jim (gay), Allan (each way) and myself would conspire with Diane to plan out escapades to enable Diane to experience new, daring ways for her to be naked in public. Usually she came up with the concept, and we helped with the execution. There were three occasions in particular that stand out, and I'd like to bring them back to life again here.

I am not sure of the exact sequence, but the first one I recount was her posing for a sporting calendar. Jim and Allan had arranged for Diane and Leah to play squash nude to help raise funds for their squash club. A member of the club owned three or four outlets for sporting equipment and clothing. Let's call him Ron. Having witnessed the squash game (both players were hopeless, but gorgeous), Ron did tell either Jim or Allan, that he'd love to have Diane pose for photos to be exhibited in the annual calendar he produced to advertise his various products. It was basically a throw-away line, meant to do nothing more than indicate how much he enjoyed the naked game.

The remark came up in later conversation, and Diane immediately latched onto it. The boys explained that previous calendars had featured a model each month, naked but for items of clothing and equipment available in Ron's stores. Without any more thought, Diane said she wanted to do it. So the concept was discussed with Ron, who was attracted to the idea, particularly as Diane would not require any fee for her involvement. The date was set for a Sunday afternoon, when the stores were otherwise closed.

I had not expected so many people to attend, thinking it might scare Diane off. The professional photographer himself had some assistants to manage lighting, props, posing, etc. Ron had some storemen to select equipment and clothing to be modelled. Jim, Allan and myself attended. There were also a few guys representing the companies that supplied some of the items. I guess there were fifteen or so spectators all up. My concerns evaporated as Diane expressed delight in having so many men to whom she could show off.

The first three or four "shoots" eased Diane into her assignment. One featured tennis raquet, tennis shoes and socks, cap and balls - nothing else. Another had a squash racquet, shoes, socks, eyewear and balls. Another featured a bicycle, shoes, helmet and eyewear. Another featured swimming flippers, snorkel, mask and spearfishing gear. She began confidently, disposing of her own clothes without any sign of embarrassment, and following the photographer's directions comfortably She did not bother to cover up between each sports session. The photographer even complimented her on being easier to work with than most professional models.

There were two cricketing shoots. The first was simple. Taking guard, with bat, helmet, cap, pads and shoes. The second involved wicket-keeping gear - pads, gloves, shoes and helmet - but required her to crouch beside a set of stumps. It was in this crouching pose that I  noted that she was beginning to be quite aroused. Her nipples were erect and hard. Her pussy had begun to open, a tell-tale glistening was apparent, and the lips had begun to emerge with quite a reddish colour.

A few more sports came and went, without any sustantial change in her state, but when the boxing set was in process, it became obvious that she was getting even more aroused. She was sitting in the corner of the made-up "ring", wearing headguard, boxing shoes and socks, and boxing gloves resting on her knees, which had to be apart to simulate a boxer's normal pose. The pussy was now a definite focal point, and it was wide open, inflamed and obviously very damp. Nobody said anything, but we all knew where their attention was. She had even begun to breathe heavily.

Snooker was next. After a few simple introductory shots, she was asked to pose leaning across the table, cue reaching out for the white ball, and have her delicious tits touching, and resting on, the table. Tippy-toe on one leg, the other off the floor, and held along the edge of the table. One of the assistants, who had helped place the leg onto the edge of the table, quietly suggested to the photographer that there was a beautiful shot to be had from Diane's rear. Diane realised why the shot would be "interesting", and asked me to take a look and advise her if the view was inappropriate. What can I say? The view was spectacular, but would never have been appropriate for the type of calendar being considered. 

I told her how beautiful the pose was, knowing that all she had wanted was my endorsement for her to proceed. It was at this point that the photoshoot quickly descended from "glamour" low-porn, to outright XXX pornography. She responded to every request, climbing onto the table, and adopting any pose that would highlight her advanced degree of excitement. I do not need to detail each pose, but suffice to say her cunt was the single greatest attraction; over corner pocket, legs wide apart; head on the table, bum in the air, legs wide apart; sliding the cue along her very slippery pussy; and eventually masturbating herself to a wild and uncontrolled orgasm. By my estimate, she spent a good hour on top of that table, dispensing with all traces of modesty, shame and restraint.

"Now I know what that feels like. It was fabulous! What's next?" she exclaimed in the car with Jim, Allan and myself, on the way home. "I'm not sure I could face any of them again, but what the heck?"

I don't know if the calendar was ever released, but I am sure that the shots from the last hour or so would have been widely circulated privately.

The second episode that I want to cover flowed directly from Diane's request to be allowed into a men's changeroom and shower facility - naked of course. Several options were investigated, but discarded on the basis that the facilities we knew about were impenetrable for the purpose. That is, until the boys came up with the possibility of using the rooms at the surf club, to which they belonged. Totally impossible and crowded on weekends, and mostly empty during the week.

The junior surfboat crew trained on Thursday evenings, and a senior member needed to be on hand to open and then lock up the club, and to ensure that the boat was safely locked away after training. The crew was training for the state championships, were very fit, and eager to do well. So Allan volunteered to supervise one evening. The crew, aged eighteen to twenty, took the boat out into the surf, after Allan had enabled access to the club. When they returned to shore, they carried the boat back into the club, one of them left immediately due to some other commitment, and the other four went through the changeroom into the showers.

Diane entered the club, quickly removed her simple dress in the changeroom, and proceeded to the showers. The boys were initially embarrassed and shy. They covered their privates with their hands, and one informed Diane that she had entered the mens facility. In her acquired British accent, Diane explained that there did not appear to be a lady's room, and she needed to get the salt and sand off, so would they mind sharing with her. "Mixed facilities are quite common in Europe" she assured them. I was standing in the doorway, behind Allan, and did not appear to be noticed. Allan's presence was expected.

The water was not heated, but it was quite a hot night, and the boys had exercised vigorously, and so the showers were comfortable. The boys overcame their modesty, and returned to normal showering, while Diane started a fifth shower. "Could I borrow some soap?" she asked of no-one in particular.

"Here have mine" one gallantly offered, leaving his shower and approaching Diane. Rather than reach out to take the soap, Diane raised both arms, stepping forward, and therefore offering him her body for him to lather. After a little hesitation, the boy realised what was on offer, and somewhat gingerly, began to apply the soap to non-contentious areas. Finally, Diane thrust her breasts forward, and the boy gave them serious attention. Now she had been surrounded by the other three, all eager to help. She offered her bottom to a second boy, and the third applied some lather between her legs. She allowed him to clean her pussy, but when he attempted to slip a finger inside, she gave him a mild rebuke. She was in charge.

"I think I'm well cleaned now, but you boys look as though you could do with a little attention" she promised.

Taking the soap from one of the boys, she applied it to his stiffening penis, and worked up a good lather around his balls as well. Twenty or thirty seconds on the first boy, then on to the next, and so on. She helped shower the suds away. Surrounded by four young naked hunks, each one now fully erect, she knelt to the floor and took the first cock into her mouth. She was only four to six years older than them, but she controlled them. When one of them reached down to fondle a breast, she took her mouth from the cock she had been enjoying, and told the offender to be patient, and wait his turn, then returned to the current cock.

I must say the boys behaved splendidly.

Ameliasweety69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasweety69

No shouting, no impolite comments, no raucus behaviour. They quietly and patiently waited their turn, intently watching the performance of each boy in turn. And it did not take long. Diane's expert mouth, tongue and hands brought each boy to ejaculation without too much effort. She sensed when each boy was about to explode, took her mouth away, and allowed the cum to issue over her face and chest. That is, except for the last. She took his cum in her mouth, showed it on her tongue, and then ceremoniously swallowed it.

Standing, she chastised the boys for making her dirty again, and penalised them with the job of cleaning her again. She stood back under the shower, while the boys gallantly cleaned her again, and she took some water from the shower into her mouth, gargled, and spat out the contents. 

"Thanks for sharing" she told them, "I'm sure the Queen will be delighted to know that her subjects are so hospitablel".

She then left them, somewhat bemused but clearly satisfied, donned her dress without drying herself, and left, followed by me. Allan stayed until the boys dried, dressed and left, and then he locked up, and joined Diane and me in the car. 

Allan gave us a rundown on the conversation that had taken place after Diane left. The full relevance of what they had experienced had sunk in, and they recounted the details with great enthusiasm.They expressed regret that their other crew-member had missed out, and he convinced them that he was just as amazed as they about what had taken place. He assured them that he had nothing to do with the episode, and was only regretful that he had been a spectator, not a participant.

My third account covers her "coming-out" party. At the time, it was quite common for gays/lesbians to have coming-out parties, to announce proudly to the world their different sexuality. Diane was ready to announce to the world, her penchant for exhibitionism. Most people already knew, but an explicit statement and demonstration of the fact, would legitimise and officially recognise her sexual orientation.

So it was left to Jim, Allan and myself, with the occasional input from Diane, to make the necessary arrangements. Following the episode with the rowing crew, she had confided in me that she had almost decided to offer herself up for a gangbang, but had lost nerve. She now regretted that she had not followed through, and felt that she wanted to have this experience as part of her journey of discovery. So those boys, and the one who went home early and missed everything, needed to be invited. There were a couple of work colleagues, a few of our friends, and Leah's friends also invited - trying to omit those who might be offended. The setting was the magnificent home of Jim's parents who were on holidays overseas. The home had a fabulous view from Palm Beach, to the Lighthouse and Lion Island, and the event was to be held on the expansive deck surrounding the pool.

The hostess looked absolutely stunning as she welcomed guests on their arrival - stark naked but for high heel shoes, which she jettisoned later. Her hair was styled, make-up sparse and elegant, pubic hair totally removed, with no trace of having ever existed. She moved around confidently, proudly and nonchalantly. As the evening wore on, she became more daring, and more aroused. She took delight in drawing people's attention to her stiffening nipples, her flushed and damp pussy, her breathing. She stooped to pick something off the floor, lingered, and gave those nearby a splendid view of both holes. She took the occasional male hand to touch her inviting pussy, encouraging them to sniff and taste the result. 

I noticed that she spent proportionally more time with the rowing crew, and I assumed, if all went to plan, they were to be her prize. The party had specifically mentioned "cocktail party six pm to nine pm". So a little after nine she made a short speech, reminding everyone of why they were there. She was so proud of her sexuality, she wanted to celebrate it, and confirm that she harboured no guilt or shame expressing it. And with that, she called the five rowers forward, announced that she was rewarding herself with a smorgasbord, and with a smile and a wink, led them into the cabana between the pool and the house, disappearing behind its door.

It soon became clear that they were not coming out any time soon, so we all started to leave, except Jim, who went into the house. He confirmed the next day, that the first time he saw Diane and her boys again, was around six am, when they had a brief time in the pool, naked of course, before returning to the cabana until well after nine am. Diane returned to our apartment, with Jim, around noon. She was quite obviously on cloud nine. 

She did not go into great detail about the gang bang that she had initiated, except to confirm that it had been an ultimate experience, but one that she knew she would never repeat. There had been three distinct sessions - the first immediately they entered the cabana, the next sometime after midnight, and the third shortly after six am. Each session included oral sex, and vaginal sex, several times with each boy, usually concurrently. The boys had been very well-mannered, had allowed her to call the shots, and had treated her respectfully throughout. She had tried anal sex for the first time, and the boys had also been virgins in this procedure, and had been careful and tender to ensure she was not hurt. She had amazed herself when, sitting atop one of the boys having vaginal sex, she had sought a cock for her anus, and when comfortable with both cocks inside her, she sought a third for her mouth. 

In the morning session she helped them each enjoy each other's cocks without guilt, but as an experimental bisexual episode, much as she had done with me a few weeks back, with Jim and Allan. They had been reluctant at first, had finally enjoyed the experience, but had vowed to each other to keep that aspect of the night secret.

"At that pool party with the Americans, I felt like such a slut when it was over. Sure, they were considerate, but they called the shots, and I felt I was merely a sack of holes with which they could amuse themselves. Yes, I enjoyed it thoroughly at the time, but they were presumptuous. Had they not been, I guess nothing would have happened. But I still felt like a plaything, to be used once, and then thrown away."

This was the core of our difference, and why we had been able to work so well together. I had no regrets about the pool party, precisely because they treated me like a slut - I loved it. Sexually, being submissive gives me enormous pleasure, and Diane exploited that part of me. But she likes to be in control - things progress only when she is ready to progress. Suits me fine. 

Diane went on, "Last night was entirely different. I called the shots, satisfying my own curiosity and lust. I had never anticipated the anal sex, and especially the double penetration, or triple if I include the mouth.  They just happened. As I experienced a gang bang for the first time, I thought to myself - well that was great, what else should I try while the opportunity is there? We were talking all the time, and we progressed together".

"I specifically did not want to include you, as I wanted to do this on my own. Even though we have experimented much together, I don't believe I could have been been so uninhibited with you watching, or even participating. Now I just want to pleasure you in whatever way you wish, to display my gratitude for just being there for me."

And she did.

A week later, I was able to understand the urgency with which Diane had committed to letting herself run absolutely free, sexually. The guy, John, with whom she had lived in England, and whom she had left because he would not commit to her, had sent her a message that he was coming out to Sydney "to reclaim her". He was older even than me, and she would be taking on a sixteen year old step-daughter as well. But she had wanted him, and knew that our bond was purely sexual, and unlikely to keep going much further. If he was coming for her, then she would likely marry him, and return to England. So she wanted to fit in as much sexual experience as she could, while she had the chance.

That ends my mini-series on Diane. Except that a year or two later, I noticed a paragraph in our Sydney newspaper, about an Australian expatrate  TV executive being arrested along with a prominent British gynecologist, for staging a duel, proper guns and all, defending the "honour" of his wife. No serious injury was sustained, but such "duels of honour" were no longer legal in Great Britain.

Couldn't be a coincidence, could it?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments