Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected View Continues

"Karen continues to covertly perform for Al taking it up a notch."

27
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

As I was closing in on the last hundred miles of my ten-day five thousand mile cycle, I was becoming excited about looking at the videos from my two “spy cameras” when I finally got home.  What started out as a probe to find out who was messing with my computer and television turned out to be one hell of an unexpected view that has left me wanting to see more.  Yet, all the while, I still wondered if Karen knew she was performing or was using the big-screen television and computer to fuel her sexual desires with the wealth of pornographic material I had accumulated.  She did not give any clue as her behavior toward me was the same as it had been since she and her mother moved in.

Although I could view every kind of sexual act online, it is so much different seeing someone you know.  It also changed my feelings every time I saw Karen, as I now saw her in a different light.  I couldn’t get it out of my mind.  I think I was becoming a voyeur.

As usual, I pulled into my driveway around 5:00 pm.  I took a shower before the three of us sat down and had dinner.  Doris asked how my trip went.  I told her it seems longer every time and I couldn’t wait to relax and chill out in my man cave later.  We talked about the events at home during my absence while on the road.  Karen didn’t have much to say other than she made the zucchini and hoped I enjoyed it.  After we finished dinner, Doris told me to go relax. 

Without hesitation, I went right to my man cave, locked the door, took the two tiny spy cameras, and plugged each one into the computer downloading their contents.  As I clicked “view” on the first file, I was anything but disappointed.  I could see Karen walk into the room and toward the camera as she approached the big-screen television.  She was wearing a sheer robe that was left open in the front revealing her naked body.  Since this was the camera on the right side of the screen, I assumed she was turning on the television.

Her cunt was only inches from the table high camera.  I could see every detail of her clitoris and slightly open slit.  She was clean-shaven, except for a small triangle of light blond pubic hair that was pointed down almost to her puffy clit.  It remained in my view for well over a minute as she seemed to take a long time at the television controls.  Then she moved to the left, out of sight for a few seconds before walking away toward the lounge chair.  Turning toward the camera, she removed her robe and dropped it to the floor standing completely naked for a minute before sitting down.  It looked like she put something small in her left hand on the cushion between her legs, but I couldn’t tell what it was since it set into the cushion. 

Next, she laid her head back as she placed her left hand over her pussy lips, using her fingers to spread them open.  Using her right hand, she ran her middle finger up and down her slit.  She wiggled her finger over her clitoris for a minute as her mouth seemed to form a small circle.  I wished so much there was audio.  She followed this by moving her finger down her slit and into her little opening up to her second knuckle.  A smile ran across her face as she moved her finger in and out several times. 

Again, she moved her finger up her slit and massaged her clitoris.  Her facial expressions were repeated in time with her finger as she moved from her clit to her cute little love hole.  This continued over and over for at least ten minutes.  A few times she inserted her three middle fingers into herself, instead of just one, causing her legs to tense up a little and her ass to lift off the cushion.  I know she had to be moaning.  I know she was making me hard and wet.

When she finally stopped, she reached down between her knees and picked up the small object she placed there when she sat down.  This time I could see what it was.  It was the other spy camera.  I had to stop the video and check the other file.

Sure enough, she placed the other camera on the cushion between her knees, and I now had a close up of her pussy and her finger moving up and down and in and out.  My pants were soaked. 

A sudden worry came over me.  She obviously knew about the cameras.  Would she tell her mother?   No, she couldn’t.  How could she explain her own actions?  It appeared she purposely created a Mexican stand-off.  It was obvious she liked exhibiting herself, but I think she wanted to restrict her exposure (excuse the pun).  I know I liked accommodating her need to show off to someone.  I was only too happy to help.

I moved back to the first file and resumed the video.  Still completely naked, she set the second camera down on the floor and placed a towel in front of it.  She disappeared for a minute, returning with a large zucchini.  It had to be ten to twelve inches long tapering from a few inches in diameter on one end to four or five inches on the other end.  She gave it a kiss and set it down on the middle of the towel.  There was little doubt in my mind what was coming next.  I just didn’t realize how intense it would be. 

She knelt down on her knees on the towel, positioning the zucchini with the smaller end up, aligned it with her pussy, and eased herself down on it.  I came in my pants immediately.  Watching her small petite frame squatting on such a large phallus defied any pornographic image I could ever imagine.  It didn’t seem possible.  Once, again, the look on her face was as stimulating as the act, itself.  There was a look of pure pleasure and satisfaction never witnessed before in my life.

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

She leaned back on her arms with her knees apart, completely exposing the large green bottom protruding from between her legs.  Then, she swiveled her knees, moving her feet from behind her around to in front of her into a sitting position while still supporting herself off the floor slightly with both her arms.  She slowly lowered her body to the floor, with her arms, forcing the large wide base of the zucchini into her pussy until the weight of her body was resting on the floor.  It was a spectacle to behold.  Her petite body with its milky white skin and a circular dark green object between her and the floor.  If it were a still picture suddenly viewed, it would appear as if she was seated on a green cushion. 

She began to use her arms to lift herself up and down a few inches.  I had to switch to the other camera on the floor in front of her to see this close up.  I could feel my dick oozing more cum as I watched her pussy lips pulled in and pushed out by the giant base of the green invader.  It didn’t seem possible for such a tiny opening to be stretched so wide or filled so deep.  My heart was beating like a drum as my mind struggled to take it all in, much like her pussy.  I can’t remember ever being this excited.  I was almost afraid I might have a heart attack.  

Once, again, I switched the video to the other camera sitting at the bottom of the television.  Although it was further away, I could see her entire body and face.  Her eyes were squinting and her lips were formed in an “O” as she lowered herself down impaling herself.  Then, her eyes opened wide and a smile ran across her face as she lifted herself up, relieving the enormous pressure within her.   She kept repeating her up and down movements slowly, methodically, and erotically.  I could feel my own cum running down my thigh under my pants as I sat in front of the computer screen. 

Each cycle her facial expressions became more pronounced and her movements more deliberate.  Finally, she let the weight of her entire body rest on the floor as she brought her arms around, no longer supporting her, and put her hands on either side of her cunt.  She used her hips to grind the huge phallus into her leaving it barely visible between her body and the floor.  Her mouth looked as though she was yelling out something.  Then, her legs began tensing and her knees moved in and out.  I was worried she was going to knock the camera on the floor out of the way.

She moved her head forward, raised her knees, with her hands still between her legs, and curled into a ball before rocking onto her back.  This exposed the base of the zucchini with her hands holding it in.   Still on her back, she spread her legs as they dropped to the floor, pulling her hands away.  The zucchini pushed out onto the towel, glistening with her juices as her pussy lips took a few seconds to close back up.  She laid there so still that the video paused.  When it came back on she was reaching to move the zucchini off to the side leaving a clear view of her pussy.  She spread her legs and raised her knees, laying there momentarily, before exploring between her legs with her right index finger as if assessing the results of her foray.

Switching over to the close-up camera, her cunt looked like it was breathing when she moved the zucchini out of the way.  It was pulsating slightly and seemed to respond to her finger probing it.  Some of her pussy lip was still hanging out.  It seemed to be recovering from the extreme stretching.   A few times it appeared to quaff as it slowly contracted, probably pushing out the air. 

After a few minutes, her body shifted and her pussy disappeared against the floor.  I switched back to the other camera. 

She had sat up and reached for the zucchini.  She began licking the still wet juices from its surface as her eyes looked directly into the camera.  Then, she stopped and extended the zucchini outward and broadly smiled.  It suddenly occurred to me it was the same zucchini she made for dinner.  I think she was trying to show me that she was in control.  I watched the remainder of the video as she wrapped the zucchini in the towel and set it off to the side.  She picked up the other camera off the floor and held it up to her cunt, slowly moving it around before walking to the left of the television. 

She then ran her hands up and down her body several times, touching her nipples and rubbing her clit.  Bending down, feet spread slightly, with her ass toward the camera, she picked up her sheer robe, bending only at the waist, giving a full view between her legs.  In the most provocative way possible, she put on the robe, leaving it wide open, before walking up to the television and directly in front of the camera.  Just as in the beginning of the video, she stood with her pussy inches from the lens and fingered herself for a few minutes before turning and walking out of view.   I saved the videos on my hard drive and had to sneak to the bathroom to clean up before going to bed with Doris. 

The next day Karen asked me if it was okay to use my computer when I was on the road.  When I consented, she asked for my password, which I gave to her.  It was strange, but I felt some kind of bond now between us that included a special trust.  She continued to keep her distance from me when Doris was not in the immediate area.  She was clearly a hard-core exhibitionist and wanted to remain that way.  I could only imagine what I would find after my next trip.  I couldn’t wait.

 

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments