Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Train Ride

"The tube train journey of a lifetime"

4
2 Comments 2
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My wife and I had been married for two years. We were both 26 years old and both had jobs in the city of London.

I want to relate a story that happened a little while ago. A story that I will never forget.

Katie was a human resources manager with a major recruitment company and I was a lecturer in economics at the University of London.

I was just over six feet tall with brown hair and eyes and a bit of a keep fit fanatic. Katie also enjoyed regular exercise and she particularly enjoyed running. She would often get home from work and immediately change into her tracksuit and trainers and embark on a five mile jog.

Katie was six inches shorter than me with a trim tight body. He breasts were small but firm and her nipples were short but very stubby, particularly when aroused. She had sort of rust coloured hair. Not exactly red, but very close to it. Her pubic hair though - when she allowed it to grow was a far more vivid red, almost orange and very wiry.

Our jobs often allowed us to commute into London together. This meant a walk to the railway station to catch a train to Waterloo and then down into the London Underground to jump on a tube train to the city of London itself.

We were in the middle of winter and the cold snap that had been forecast had at last arrived. It was Friday and it was freezing, and we dressed accordingly. I got up first, showered and dressed in my usual lecturer's garb of jeans and t shirt with a thick pullover. I then went downstairs to prepare a quick breakfast of cereal and coffee whilst Katie got ready for work.

Katie came down dressed in a conservative navy business suit. The jacket came down to just below her waist and the skirt ended just below her knees. She was wearing a navy t shirt under the jacket and her legs were encased in black tights. She looked simply gorgeous and incredibly sexy in an understated way. She wore black leather boots which she would swap for her formal shoes once she arrived at her office.

We both pulled on our full length overcoats and made our way to the station.

Soon we were at Waterloo and now began the part of the journey that we both dreaded. We had to fight our way onto the tube train that would take us through eight stops to our final destination.

The tube was always heaving with commuters and in the three or four years that we had been making this journey, we had never managed to find a seat. This meant that we had to stand in the narrow space at the end of the carriage or sometimes down the centre of the carriage with seated passengers either side of us.

Today, we stood at the end of the carriage with both of us hanging onto the overhead strap as the train gathered speed and rocked this way and that under the streets of London.

Katie had her back to me and was talking to me over her shoulder about our plans for the weekend, when the train suddenly lurched a bit more than usual. I placed a hand on Katie's waist to steady her and she raised her hand and accidentally placed it just below my belt line.

Despite the thick material of my overcoat, I felt Katie's hand give my cock a quick squeeze which caused me to get an instant erection. She gave me one of her innocent looks and turned her back to me again and then simply leaned back against me. I could feel Katie deliberately moving her gorgeous backside this way and that over my groin which only made my cock even more stiff.

We were surrounded by fellow passengers but it did not stop Katie from unbuttoning my coat and then rubbing the palm of her hand through my jeans over my now rampant prick.

I was beginning to shake with excitement and could not believe it when her tiny little fingers found the zip of my jeans and slowly dragged it down.

Catalina_Luciana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catalina_Luciana

I felt her fingers, cold to the touch, disappear into my boxers and grab my rock hard tool and start slowly wanking me off.

Not to be outdone, I deftly and slyly wrapped my arms around my wife and quickly unbuttoned her coat. I then slowly and as inconspicuously as possible lifted the hem of Katie's skirt and ran my hand up her leg until I reached her backside.

As I mentioned earlier, Katie was wearing tights, and I shoved my hand down the back of them and then I was holding the bare flesh of her right bum cheek.

My hand traveled further down and because of our height difference, I was able to move my hand slightly to the left and drag my middle finger up through the crack of her bottom. It felt slightly damp to my touch and I thought I might cum on the spot. Instead I moved my hand back down and this time I shoved my finger roughly up my wife's arse. I finger fucked her like this for a minute or two and began to smell the delicious, slightly pungent aroma that I had created.

Katie was gasping but it did not stop her from continuing to massage my cock. I could feel precum oozing from my tip and Katie was using it as a lubricant as she increased the pace. She fondled my balls which felt as though they would explode as I quickly moved my own hand round the front of Katie and stretched my fingers to feel her soaking wet hairless cunt. Again, I was surprised because last night she definitely had hair down there.

I pushed upwards and it felt as though my fingers were being sucked in to a warm puddle of syrup. I used my middle finger to gently push in and out of my wife's tight cunt, and I could feel a trickle of wetness at the top of her thigh. I pushed in again, up to the knuckle and then with the very tip of my finger I began to massage her ever hardening clit. Soon my hand was soaking wet, and Katie was shaking like a leaf.

I then teasingly moved my hand higher until I could pull Katie's t shirt free which would allow me to concentrate on her boobs.

I got another shock when my hand felt my wife's firm bare bra-less breast and a bullet hard nipple which I immediately began caressing

I pulled Katie round so that she was now facing me, and we continued in our fondling of each other.

Katie placed her head on my shoulder and I could feel her shaking frantically as we both neared orgasm.

Suddenly Katie whispered, "Christ, our stop is next," and with that she gave my cock three or four long tight strokes while at the same time running her thumb over my tip. I moved back to her cunt and started flicking her clitoris for all I was worth, and at last Katie let out a long slow groan into my body as I shot a massive wad of spunk all over the inside of my boxers. Still Katie did not release her grip though and she gave me several more strokes which ensured her hand was completely covered with my sperm.

Our train came to a stop and as the doors opened Katie said to me, "I'm running late, darling. See you tonight."
And with that she skipped off the train taking care to look over her shoulder and licking her fingers.

Published 
Written by stevieboywonder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments