Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stripper Wife, Chapter 4

"Her secret finally comes out... but what will her husband do now?"

41
22 Comments 22
12.8k Views 12.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Recommended Read
It was time for Lexus to move to the satellite stage and do a song there. She felt bad about leaving her customer and was a little worried the next girl might shift his attentions, but as she climbed up on stage and began to dance (topless again with only her g-string), she saw that her customer had moved once again and followed her to the satellite stage! She was really happy about that and she made sure she thanked him with a hot, sexy dance. She was really getting into this and she loved the attention this man was giving her. This stripping thing was starting to be fun - something she never would have thought only a few minutes ago when she stood behind the curtain waiting nervously to go on.

When her last song was done, she climbed down from the stage and went over to the table her customer was sitting at. "I will be right back I just have to put these back on," she told him, showing him her clothes. She went back to the break room and a moment later came back out. She didn't want to keep her customer waiting anymore. She came over and sat down and Rachael came over to their table.

"What can I get you two to drink?" she asked.

He looked at Donna, "What would you like, hon?"

Donna thought, "Can I have a glass of champagne? I do love the taste of champagne."

He looked at Rachael, "We'll have a couple glasses of champagne then," he said. She winked at Donna and went off to get their drinks.

As they waited for their drinks, the two made small talk. She asked him why he seemed down in the dumps earlier. "It has been a hard day. I lost an account I had been working hard on. But then I saw you and you made me smile. Thank you, Lexus, for making me feel better," he said.

"Aww, you're welcome honey. I'm glad I could help," she said. They sat there talking and drinking their drinks until she heard Angel's name called to come out for another set.

"Well hon, I have to get ready to dance again. Will you wait for me?" she asked.

"I'll be here. Or up there watching you," he said.

"Good, I'll be looking for you, honey," she said and as she walked around his chair, she let her hand drag across his chest and through his hair slowly.

Donna's second set went better than the first. She had two other guys come up and slip dollar bills into her outfit, then her customer brought up another five and slipped it into her g-string when her second song came on. Again he followed her to the satellite stage and they took up where they left off when she had finished her three songs.

This time, he had two glasses of champagne waiting when she got there and she smiled at him. "Thank you, sweetheart," she said. They talked a little bit more until just as a song came on she liked.

"How about a table dance honey?" she asked.

"Well how much is a table dance?" he asked.

"Ten dollars, baby, but I will make it a good one!" she said.

"I'm sure you will. Okay."

Donna got up and began dancing for him. She ran her hands up his legs as she squatted in front of him. She moved around behind him and ran her fingers through his hair and down his chest. She shook her naked tits in front of his face just far enough away he couldn't touch them. She played it up good and he definitely got his money's worth.

After she finished her dance, he looked at his watch. "Well, Lexus, I hate to, but I should be going. Thank you, sweetheart, for making me smile tonight. I am glad I came in here," he said.

"I'm glad you did too honey," Donna said.

"Tell me the truth, is this really your first time dancing here?" he asked her.

"Yes it is," she said. She didn't tell him this was her first time dancing anywhere!

"Well you keep doing it like this and you will be one of the best here!" he said.

"Aww, you are so sweet!" Donna said and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. She got up with him and walked him to the door. She put her arms around his neck playing with the hair in back. "Will you come back to see me sometime?" she asked sweetly.

"You bet I will, Lexus," he said. Donna smiled, and he turned to leave.

Donna went back to work and she did several more sets dancing for the men in the club. She was really enjoying herself too - a lot more than she ever thought she would. Rachael had been right, once she saw how the guys looked at her and wanted her, her confidence blossomed. That first day she did six or seven table dances, she was asked to sit at the table with four men, and she was tipped generously while up on stage.

Almost before she knew it, her last set of the day was up and she was done with her shift. She went back to the break room and changed out of her dancewear and back into her street clothes. She felt kind of funny... kind of plain and ordinary in her regular clothes now. The glamour of her stage presence was gone and she was no longer Lexus... she was just Donna Anderson again. While she waited for the cab to arrive she counted out her tips for the day - she had made $425.00! When she got home, she took $125.00 of her tips and set it aside to pay back Mr. Hawkins. She put the money in a safe place under the bottom drawer of her nightstand where she knew it wouldn't be found.

The weekend was here and she didn't have to work again until Monday which was good. She found out the next morning that stripping uses muscles an ordinary housewife doesn't know about! Her muscles ached and she hobbled around a bit at first. James noticed her having a hard time.

"What's the matter, hon, you look all stiff and sore," he said.

"Yeah I must have slept wrong or something. I'll be okay once I get moving around," she said. "I'm going to take a shower and see if the hot water will help."

"Okay, hon, I hope it does," he said.

Donna went into the bathroom and began undressing. She looked in the mirror and smiled remembering the night before and the fun she had performing for the men. She remembered her first customer and as she thought about him she ran her hands over her body and down her legs. She really did have fun yesterday and could hardly wait for Monday to come so she could get back out there again!

After her shower, she felt a lot better and by just moving around the house, her muscles worked out the kinks. She hadn't spent so much time in heels her whole life and while some of last night was spent sitting down, a lot more had been on her feet. But knowing she had made so much money her very first night took a lot of that soreness away! A couple days of being a housewife and she would be ready to do it again!

* * * * *

Donna had been working at the club for about three months. She loved her work and she looked forward to the days when she could dance. She had paid back Mr. Hawkins within the first week and she had used some of her money to get a few more outfits so she could do more than the girl-next-door thing. She was getting herself a little following too - men came in expecting to see Lexus and she regularly found a place to sit while not dancing.

The money was very good as well. Donna wisely decided that she would set aside some of her money every night so that it wouldn't look so bad when she and James paid the bills - a regular secretary didn't usually make the kind of money she was pulling in! She had opened up a savings account and kept the bank book under the nightstand. Every few days she would stop on her way home and deposit the excess money in the account.

Yes, everything was looking up for James and Donna until one day when she was at work something happened to bring it all crashing down!

James had gone to work as normal that Wednesday morning and Donna had went off to another day of dancing. But when James got to work, the boss was there to meet him and the other guys there at the trucking company.

"Guys, listen up!" the boss started. "There was a big lightning storm last night and our building took a hit. It knocked out the transformer to the building and fried our computers. So we are closed for a couple days while we get things back in order. You will all get paid vacation for this, don't worry. Just come back Monday, and we should be up and running again."

James and a few of the guys talked about this and while no one was brokenhearted that they *had* to take a vacation, they were concerned that their jobs had been affected.

Then one of the men said, "Hey, who wants to go to the titty bar?"

A couple of them piped up excitedly and they coaxed James into going too. "Your wife is busy at work anyway - what have you got to rush home to?" So it was decided that they would all go have a couple beers before heading home.

Donna was just starting her second song when a group of men came in. Men coming in a group like that during the day was unusual, they usually just trickled in. But they went to a table near the back and sat down. Donna kept on dancing and one of the guys noticed her.

"Man that babe up on stage is hot!" he said. James attention was on the satellite stage and the blonde that was shaking it there, but he turned to see what his friend was talking about. Donna had her back to him that second, so James commented, "Yeah Tommy, she is pretty hot."

James started watching her and from where he sat he couldn't get a good view of her face, but she did have a smoking hot body! She was a pretty fair dancer and he watched as a couple guys went up to slip bills in her panties.

He got up and took a bill from his pile of dollars. He walked up to the stage and waited for the girl to turn around...

"DONNA!"

"JAMES! OHMYGOD!"

The secret was out! James turned around and stormed out of the bar while the other guys at work sat there slack-jawed... too stunned to say anything. Donna turned and ran backstage and collapsed on the floor, bawling into the old sofa. Rachael saw the whole thing go down and she came in to see what she could do to help.

"Oh, Rachael!" Donna sobbed. "This is just what I feared the most! This is why I was so worried about James finding out I worked here! Oh God, what am I going to do now?"

"I am so sorry, honey. Maybe you should go home. Talk to him. Explain to him that you were doing this to help him and that you couldn't find any other way. Explain to him that you are just a dancer, you are not having sex with anyone, you just dance," she said.

"Yeah, I sure can't dance anymore tonight," she said, standing up shakily.

LauraBenet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraBenet

Rachael helped her get dressed and called her a cab. When the driver came, she helped Donna to the cab and then flipped the driver a $20. "Take care of her," Rachael said, and the driver sped off.

When she got home, James hadn't been there yet. In fact, he didn't come home at all that night. Donna went to bed and cried herself to sleep. All she wanted to do was get a job and help with the bills. Now she didn't know what was going to happen to them. James didn't come home the next day or the day after that. Donna was beginning to wonder if would come back home.

Finally, on Saturday afternoon, the phone rang. "Hello?" Donna said.

"I just wanted to see if you were home. I need to get some of my clothes," James said.

"James, I am so... " she began to apologize again.

"I'll be over in a little bit," he said bluntly, and then hung up.

Donna sighed and went into the bedroom to get out the clothes she thought he would need. She stood there with the pile of his clothes laying on the bed. She gently stroked the material of his pants and smelled his shirts. She went into the bathroom next and got his razor and made him up a toiletry bag because she knew he would have to go to work eventually.

She was vacuuming the living room - more to have something to do than because it needed it - when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and it was James.

"James," she said, with a hopeful lilt to her voice.

"I'm here for my things," he replied flatly.

She let him in and took him to the bedroom where his things had been set on the bed. He picked up his clothes and the bag with his bathroom things.

"James, please..." he turned without a word and began to walk down the hallway towards the living room. He started walking past the dining room table headed for the door.

"James, we need to talk about this," Donna said again.

James slammed his things down on the table and whirled around furious at her. "Yes, let's talk about this. Sit down and we will talk about this. I have a few things I would like to know!" He jerked out a chair and plopped down on it, arms crossed. Donna pulled her chair out and sat down slowly.

"James I just want..." Donna started.

"What is the hell were you thinking Donna? A stripper? Really? Why not a whore - why not just go all the way and be a streetwalker giving back alley blowjobs?" he said, loudly.

"James I tried, I really tried finding a job. All I wanted to do was help bring in some money so you wouldn't have to work so hard. I figured that, while you were at work, I could do something so that we would have money to pay the bills and you could spend more time at home. All I wanted was for you to have more time off and not worry so much. But I looked and looked for something - no one was hiring that could work with the hours I needed. You said you wanted me home when you got home, and I have been. But all the other jobs would have me staying until 5:00 or later, and I wouldn't be able to get the housework done or fix dinner in time.

I know how you feel about getting a loan from my parents, too. For you, that's not an option. So when Lisa told me about this job..."

"Oh, I see. Lisa is the one behind this!" he snapped.

"Lisa told me she had a friend who worked there. I was the one who made the call and I was the one who took the job. Lisa only told me about her friend. This isn't her fault," Donna said, protecting her friend.

"You lied to me, Donna. You sat right here at our dinner table and lied to my face. When I asked you about your job, you deliberately told me stories of your 'secretarial' job at some made up office building downtown. I should have known something was up - you never did tell me the name of this make-believe company you worked for."

"James, would you have even considered it if I had brought this to you right from the start? Would you have listened to my explanations and reasoning behind doing this? Hell, James, I wasn't even sure I could pull it off. That first night as I stood behind the curtain, I was terrified. I had never done anything like this before... you know how shy I was about my body and my looks. But I kept thinking about who I was doing this for. I kept thinking about the money I could make and how much I wanted to make it less stressful for you to pay the bills. You are the only reason I could get out there that first night," Donna said.

"Well, you sure didn't seem shy the other night. You were out there shaking your ass and shoving your tits in those guys faces like you were born to it!" he retorted.

"James..." she said, her voice quivering and her eyes tearing up.

"Tell me, Donna - and you had better be fucking straight with me - have you had sex with any of these guys? Any kind of sex? I mean blow jobs, hand jobs, fucking, anything?" he asked her.

"NO! Absolutely not! James, I love you, I would never do something like that!" she answered instantly. "And it's against the rules. Sure some of the girls do things in the back rooms, but I have never even considered it."

"Well I guess that's something," he said.

"James, this is just a job. Nothing more. It is a purpose to an end. I want to help out with more than just cleaning the house and cooking the meals. I work three days a week and I am home every night when you get home. We haven't had to worry about money since I started working have we? And before, if you missed three days of work like now, we would be in deep shit. But we aren't are we? What other job could I do and still say all that?" Donna asked.

James sat there for a minute not saying anything.

"Let me show you something else. Wait right here," Donna said, and went into the bedroom, coming back out with the bank book. "When I started, I opened up a bank account for us. I have been putting some of each paycheck in it every time I worked. Look at it," she said, holding it out to him.

James opened the bank book to see there was almost $8000.00 in it.

"Holy shit!" he said.

"James, when was the last time we had a bank account with anything in it - much less eight grand?" she asked.

"And when were you going to tell me about this?" he asked.

"James, this is our money. I am working for us. Don't you understand, honey - I want this for us... you and me. Maybe we will go on a vacation. Maybe get a second car. Maybe just keep it for a rainy day. Who knows. The fact is that we have a cushion now... a buffer just in case. We don't have to worry that one of us might get hurt, or that your job may be temporarily shut down like now. Remember the last Teamster strike? It very nearly sent us into bankruptcy. That won't happen now. This is our safety net, honey," Donna said.

James listened to her. Seeing the bank book made him realize that this might not be such a terrible thing. But there were still issues.

"What about the guys I work with? Those guys I was there with I work right next to every day," he said.

"James, are you going to tell me that none of those guys has ever set foot in a strip club? Who's idea was it to come to The Dollhouse that day anyway?" she asked.

"It was Tommy's suggestion," he answered.

"I see. And I am sure that Tommy thought The Dollhouse was some sort of crafters store? Is he into miniatures?" she asked.

"No," he said.

"James don't worry about what the guys think. What they think is not important. Just know that I love you. I have always loved you and I always will love you. I am doing this because I love you. You aren't the first guy who has married a stripper, I'm sure. Besides, how cool is it to have a hot wife? Think about it... all these guys want me, but I go home to you!"

James had to smile at the last part of her statement. He did think it was cool that his wife was such a hot wife. He had always thought she was, but now SHE thought she was.

"Do you... do you like it?" he asked, his demeanor softening.

"James I love it! At first I didn't think I would... I thought there was no way I could take my clothes off in front of other men. But after I did it a couple times and saw the reactions I got, it got my confidence up. I guess I had a little exhibitionist streak in me all this time and never knew it. Now it's... it's almost like a drug - I can't wait till the next time I can go on stage! Being Lexus lets me explore my slutty side and I like it! I love teasing men and knowing that they want me. It is a great ego boost!"

"Lexus?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's my stage name. We don't use our real names."

James thought about all of this. She had countered every argument he had given her. And there was no arguing about the money or the bank book! James sat there for a few moments taking it all in and processing the whole idea.

"James? Say something, please!" she said.

"Donna, I don't like that you lied to me. And I don't like that you kept this hidden from me. And I certainly don't like how I found out about it. But... if this makes you happy and makes you feel good about yourself and about helping with the bills, I guess I can live with it," he said.

"Oh, James! I love you so much!" she said, breaking down and sobbing on his shoulder. He held her for a few minutes and let her get it out. He felt a little like a jerk for making her feel so bad. After she had calmed back down and stopped crying so hard, he sat her back up.

"I love you too honey. I am sorry I was so hard on you, but this was a bit of a shock and I wasn't ready for it. Just please promise me that you will be careful. I don't think I could live with myself telling you it's okay to do this and then you go getting hurt or worse. And I don't want to be the one to explain to your parents that you were hurt because you were stripping!" he said.

"I will be careful, I promise, James," she said, kissing him deeply. Then she took his clothes and toiletries and happily put them back where they belonged.

Donna continued to dance and eventually moved to working Monday and Wednesday day shifts and on Friday and Saturday nights where she made a lot more money. She also got to where she could take men into the private rooms. And because the guys at the trucking company knew that she did this, when one of the guys was going to get married, they enlisted the help of Donna as a bachelor party stripper.

Having a stripper wife was going to be fun!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments