Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sauna Club

"My Exhibitionist Wife Sue excels herself."

63
17 Comments 17
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"True story of my wife’s many sexual adventures we have had together. I hope you have enjoyed reading it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please be kind to me in your comments. But welcome constructive criticism."

Monday had come round.

It was the night we would be going to the Sauna Club in Manchester. I turned to Sue, asking if she was up for a visit. As soon as I mentioned the word “Sauna Club“, her eyes lit up!

We had been regular visitors over the last few years and Sue had become very popular with many men we had got to know. She knew she would have a good time having their attention.

She had bought a new Black Basque and could not wait to show it off along with black stockings. She never wears any knickers, so her shaven pussy would be there for all to admire along with her breasts hanging out over the bra cups so her hard nipples would be clearly on show.

Being five feet eight inches, a size twelve with long legs, and 38D breasts, she looked magnificent. That always leaves me with a raging hard-on!

Nothing turns me on more than when she dresses like she did that night, knowing the guys would be all over her once we arrived. I can never get enough of watching her sucking a stranger’s cock and then getting well fucked whilst others look on!

She much prefers the communal rooms to going to the private ones. She loves an audience!

She got into the car with just a coat covering her. Knowing she was just in her underwear had me hard. We were talking about what she would like to happen that night as she spread her legs, allowing me to play with her pussy as I drove.

She was soaking wet before we had reached the motorway. I did not want to make her come, so I slowed down and just kept her on the boil in a hot state.

We arrived at the Club around 8 PM, and Joyce, the owner’s wife, met us. We got on well with her, and she had a glass of red wine ready for Sue.

There were a few guys in the bar area but no couples. Sue passed me her coat to hang up in the cloakroom; the looks she received from the guys were mind-blowing. Standing there in her basque and stockings, tits hanging out, and her shaven pussy on show, was a sight to behold.

Taking her glass of wine and my beer, we went to the pool room where Sue loves a game though she is not very good, but that is part of the game she plays.

She loves leaning over the table, tits hanging, legs spread, showing off her pussy. I love leaving the cue ball where she has to raise a leg onto the table to play her next shot, as do the men that are watching her – eagerly.

There are times when one guy will help her hold the cue, knowing she will feel him finger her or having a crafty grope of her tits. She will always thank them with a big smile. Seeing a guy after helping her, then seeing him put his fingers to his lips knowing he is tasting her juices is so erotic.

After a couple of games we went back to the bar for some refills. Sue turned to me and said, “My pussy is wet through; I’m horny for some cock.”

We decided to go to one of the rooms downstairs where blue films are shown. Entering, we found it to be full of guys watching a young girl sucking a black man’s cock on the large TV screen.

The room had three sides, with leather bench seats facing the large TV on the wall. There was room for us on the left-hand side, at the end.

The attire for men at the Club was to be naked, but to have a towel to cover up with. Most of them sat with a towel around their waists. Some were openly masturbating watching the movie.

The lighting was subdued, but you could make out everything that was going on. I counted fifteen men sitting around, with at least eight of them with their cocks in hand, stroking.

Sue moved her hand over to my thigh, taking hold of my throbbing cock, sliding the foreskin back, pre-come leaking over her hand.

I told her to spread her legs so the guys could get to see her pussy better, as I slipped a finger inside her. Sue was on fire. Her pussy was wet through, as I stroked in and out, flicking her clit with my thumb.

I could not believe what happened next. She turned towards me, kissed me on the lips, then stood up and walked across the room towards the guy that was facing us who was sat at the end wanking a good-sized cock. She just dropped to her knees, took his cock in her hand and proceeded to wank him.

She then took him in her mouth, sucking him deep, fondling his balls with her other hand.

Just then three guys stood up and walked over to her. She stopped sucking, and just turned and told them to sit down if they wanted a blow job from her.

All three sat down to watch Sue suck the guy. He asked Sue whether she wanted him to come in her mouth.

She told him to shoot it on her face and tits.

It did not take him long to unload, and shower Sue with his hot spunk. Taking his towel off him, she wiped her tits and moved on to the next guy.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

Seeing so many men with their cocks out slowly wanking, knowing they were going to get a turn, really blew my mind. I just sat back watching the show she was putting on.

She turned to the guy she had just made come, and told him to get behind her and finger her cunt (Yes, that’s what she said.) When she is turned on she loves really dirty talk.

Now Sue is a massive squirter, and when she comes it’s like she is peeing!

She was sucking the other guy, and having her pussy finger fucked, and I could see she was in total heaven! She kept lifting her head up and moaning, saying, “Finger me faster! Oh my God, don’t fucking stop!“

The guy she was sucking could not hold back, and finished himself off, shooting all over her face and tits. Then on to the next guy for his turn.

The guy she had sucked got on his knees behind her and carried on playing with her cunt and tits. The verbal shouts from the guys looking on really spurred her on, hearing them telling her to suck him deeper, and for the guy fingering her to ram his fingers deeper in her wet cunt; then for the guy to say how wet her cunt was. When she spurted he got soaked, burying his face in her pussy to taste her juices!

This went on till she had serviced all fifteen men, each shooting their spunk either in her face, or on her tits. Some wanted her to take it in her mouth, which she did, swallowing or letting it dribble down her chin.

I had never seen Susan so sexed up. Normally it would be me that dictated things, telling her what to do when it came to having sex with other men, but she took the bull by the horns this time.

When I looked at the doorway, there must have been about six or seven other guys looking in.

In one of the corners was a single mattress rolled up with some cushions. Sue just stood up and asked if any of the guys had some condoms, as she needed fucking. Three guys left the room only to return with condoms in hand.

The mattress was rolled out and the cushions spread about. Susan then positioned herself in the doggie position.

One of them knelt down so she could suck his cock, whilst the other entered her from behind, taking a firm hold of her hips. The third guy knelt and played with her tits and nipples.

It was the perfect spit roasting for her. No sooner had the guy that was fucking her come, he was replaced by the guy that had been playing with her tits. It finished with all three guys fucking her!

I don’t mind sloppy seconds or thirds, so I finished off taking my wife in the missionary position, with her legs over my shoulders.

How many times she had come that night, I don’t know; I completely lost count. All I know was the mattress was soaking wet, and the carpet where she had been kneeling when sucking the guys off was wet too.

Her basque was covered in spunk.

We made our way to the showers, where Sue stripped off and entered with me, not bothering to pull the curtains across. We were soaping each other, with a number of men looking on.

There was one guy there watching who was stroking himself. His cock must have been a good eight inches and thick.

I could see Sue looking at him. I asked her if she could manage one more for the road? She just laughed and told him to join her in the shower if he wanted to.

I got out, grabbing my towel as he took my place. Susan was once again on her knees, sucking his rock hard cock, taking him as deep as she could without gagging.

He was very well built, with strong arms, standing a good six feet tall. He lifted Sue up like a feather. She wrapped her legs around his waist and guided him inside her as their lips locked, and tongues were being swapped.

Boy, could that guy Fuck!! Sue was like a rag doll in his hands. All you could hear was, “Fucking hell! Fuck me, Fuck me! Oh my God! So Big, Fuck Fuck meeeeeeee, don’t stop, please don’t stop!“ Then, “I’m cummmmming!

She slumped on his shoulders as he carried on fucking her till he too, let out a wail, and shot his spunk in her! Her legs were like jelly when he put her down. I had to help her out of the shower!

“Take me home, Stewart. I love you so much, but I’m totally fucked out!“

Kissing me deeply as I held her tight, I dried her off, wiping the spunk running from her cunt. I went to get her coat. She just stood there naked with guys stood around her. All I could hear when I returned with her coat was, “Sue, you were fantastic; when are you here again?“

I wrapped the coat around her, but she did not bother to button it up.

Guys were coming up to her, thanking her for a great night, giving her a kiss, whilst fondling her breasts and pussy!

Joyce, the owner's wife, just looked at me and said, “What a girl you have there!“

Published 
Written by StewartBarry46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments