Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Photography Session

"A couple and a photographer have an amazing photo session"

10
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It was early afternoon in May in the mountain town. The three of them were lying on an exquisitely ornate upholstered bed. The room was bathed in warm sunshine. They’d been lucky with their choice for a rendezvous.

Nothing unusual to the casual observer, perhaps. But if the casual observer had looked around the room a tad more, he would have seen that all three were butt naked. Excepting maybe Rita. Rita was dressed in red thigh-high lace-up high-heeled boots and red fishnet stockings She knew exactly how to dress to impress.

The room oozed an atmosphere of sultry pleasure. It was late in the afternoon, the mellow threesome was taking their time. Relaxing, chilling with each other. Relaxing, but waiting, expecting…

They’d enjoyed lunch earlier in the day, a pre-arranged meeting. Lunch had been their first face to face meeting. They’d connected on the net, Rita and her lover Greg and Ted, the photographer. After lunch, they’d gone back to Rita’s room for a photo session. And what a session it had turned out to be.

It started as a casual photo session. Each of them dressed, then slightly undressed and eventually the way they were now. After the photo session had been going for a while Rita said she wanted some oral pleasure with Greg. He’d put down his non-professional level camera and joined her on the bed.

Ted moved around the bed trying to find the best position to watch the action and also to take pictures of the two of them. Greg moved into position on the bed so that his cock was close to her head. Rita reached her hand towards Greg’s cock. Ted took a couple of pictures. Her red nailed fingers wrapped around his stiffening cock.

Ted took another couple of pictures. Slowly she pulled Greg’s foreskin back to reveal his swollen purple glans. Rita moved her head forward ever so slightly and sucked his cock into her awaiting mouth. Three more pictures were taken.


Ted looked at Greg; he was loving Rita’s lip service. Ted zoomed in on Rita’s face as she ran her hands up and down Greg’s cock, slowly sucking and jerking him off into her mouth. Ted took a series of pictures as Rita licked the tip of Greg’s cock; Ted could see her red lips and tongue as she paid special attention to this. He got a shot of her trying to push the tip of her tongue down Greg’s pee hole. Greg moaned with pleasure. God was she horny.


The intense blowjob had gotten both Greg and Ted aroused. Greg asked Rita to get on all fours so that he could mount her from behind. Rita was ripe and ready to fuck. Ted moved down to the height of the bed, trying to get into a position where he could see Rita’s ass, Greg’s cock, and then get some pictures as his cock slipped in and out of her juicy pussy. It wasn’t working, he could see Rita’s tight curvy ass, and could also see Greg’s cock, but the pictures he wanted of Greg fucking Rita wasn’t there. Ted took a couple more pictures to confirm this.


"Greg – could you lean back a bit so as I can try to get a shot of your cock as you fuck Rita?".


Greg obliged, Ted shot, but it wasn’t good enough.


"Climb on top of the mini-bar. You’ll get a great view from up there", suggested Greg.


Ted did as instructed, climbing somewhat gingerly on top of the bedside mini-bar. Wobbling slightly as he straightened up, he wondered what would happen if the owner of the hotel happened to walk into the room unannounced. Greg was balls-deep in Rita and he was stark naked balancing on the mini-bar trying to take pictures of the two-some.


Tossing that thought out of his mind he focused on the job at hand. Looking down and leaning forward slightly he got an awesome view of Greg and Rita. He could see her tight curvy ass and, most importantly Greg’s stiff cock as it pumped in and out of Rita’s juicy pussy. He reeled off shot after shot.

Zooming in he could see Greg’s cock on the out stroke glistening with Rita’s pussy juices. Zoom, click, click.


Rita was moaning with pleasure as she pushed her face into the large pillow. Greg leaned back slightly and Ted took half a dozen pictures of Greg’s cock and her curvy ass.


"Time for a change of position?" she asked Greg. "You on top of me hun?"


They moved. Rita turned over onto her back. Ted moved slightly to keep them in frame, wobbling slightly.


Greg positioned himself, as Rita moved her hands down towards her pussy. Ted snapped off a couple of pictures. The contrast of her nails against her soft pale skin was very dramatic. Rita’s hands rested on her pussy. Her fingers sought out her labia. Ted zoomed in to catch the deep red nails and her red swollen pussy lips. Click, click. God, they looked good! Rita pulled lightly on her labia and Ted saw her inner lips open and he could see her prominent clit.

TheSexxxDealerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheSexxxDealerTS


Greg moved towards Rita, she reached forward grabbing his cock and pulling him towards her open pussy. He moaned slightly, and moved forward. Ted readjusted the zoom on his camera capturing Rita’s deep red nails around Greg’s cock. More pictures as she gently, but firmly, pulled Greg’s cock closer towards her dripping cunt.


Greg felt the tip of his erect cock slip into Rita’s warm welcoming pussy. She rippled with pleasure and wriggled a little settling herself onto it. Greg started to move his hips as his erection slipped in and out of Rita. Ted captured the pictures – making sure he had pictures of Greg full in and full out of Rita. The full out pictures looked awesome, he could see Rita’s lips open, her clit, and Greg’s cock covered with her juices.


Rita was starting to writhe and moan with Greg’s slow thrusting. Ted took pictures of Rita’s face as the passion of the situation grabbed her very soul. God, she was enjoying this. Enjoying the fucking and enjoying being watched with her man.


Greg’s rhythm and Rita’s started to increase. Ted could see Greg’s ass start to move faster as he pumped his stiff cock into Rita. Ted snapped more pictures. Rita moved her red booted legs around Greg’s middle and pulled him into her when he thrust.


Ted wanted to get some closer pictures of this – especially those boots in action. He jumped down from the mini-bar and positioned himself behind Greg. He framed Greg’s ass as his cock pumped in and out. He could see Greg’s ball sack slapping against Rita’s ass. Snap. Leaning down lower he could see Greg’s cock pushing in and out of Rita. Snap, snap, snap, more pictures.


Rita was moving quicker and quicker with each thrust and was getting louder, overcome with lust. Ted took pictures of her face, radiant with lust.


"Fuck me deep with your big fat cock baby”


Greg thrust deeper with her request. Ted could see Rita’s body move back in response to his thrusts. They were moving in unison, deep long strokes. Her red high heels were clasped around Greg’s back.


"Rita, babe, I’m close. On all fours and I’ll shoot all over your ass.”


Rita moved quickly sensing there wasn’t a lot of time and positioned herself on all fours. She leaned forward, put her face deep into the white pillow, arched her back slightly and made sure her tight curvy ass was sticking up. She moved her hands through her legs and spread her cheeks so that both Greg and Ted got to see her freshly fucked pink pussy and her ass bud too. She saw the flash go off so many times as Ted took pictures.


Greg had taken his cock in hand, stroking it. He moved his cock closer to Rita, stroking it as he did so.


"Ready baby, here it comes.”


His stroking increased as he moved back and forth. Ted clicked away. Rita tensed herself, ready to receive the warm salty cum on her back. Greg continued his stroking feeling himself approach the no going back position.


He started to moan; Ted saw Greg’s cock started to twitch. He’d put the camera on to multiple shot mode. As Greg’s cock started twitching, he’d started taking pictures. Greg’s cock seemed to move up and down like a separate entity, and then out came the first rope of warm cum. It left his cock and almost in slow motion it squirted from the tip of his cock, landing on Rita’s ass a few inches above her ass bud.


"Mmmmm hun – love it," she said.


Greg’s cock twitched a second and a third time, each twitch followed by a jet of cum. The three patches of cum started to mix together and slowly the combined blob of cum worked its way down Rita’s ass crack.


Greg moved his hands down slightly on Rita’s ass helping to hold her open for the pictures. God that’s an awesome picture thought Ted – taking a series of shots.


Rita slowly exhaled feeling a warm tingling sensation course through her body. She was on a roll.


"Greg, move over hun, time for the cameraman to join in"…

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments