Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Massage (Part 2)

"Being very naughty at hotel massage."

68
29 Comments 29
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

He begins to cup my breasts as he strokes his thumbs back and forth across my nipples simultaneously. I’m arching into his hands not wanting the pleasure to stop despite that I know nothing about this man except he fills his workout pants very nicely. He, in a very low deep tone, asks me how that feels. I barely have a voice as I moan back “good” just wanting him to pinch my nipples or now in my mind I am even hoping he begins to suck on them. Instead, he continues as if it is all part of the massage; making sure to massage every inch of my tits, then finally beginning to lightly pinch my rock-hard nipples. He lightly tugs a little causing me to moan again.

I hear him say, “I wonder what else you will like me massaging?”

I feel his hands leave my tits, much to my disappointment. I sense him move to the side of the table. I am too embarrassed I’m allowing this to happen to even open my eyes. I feel the cool air on my tits where his hands had been. I begin to tug up the sheet and I feel him grab my hand, just as he says, “O no you don’t! You had your chance to cover them before you allowed me to touch them. Now they are mine to touch as I massage you.”

I feel a rush of more wetness to my pussy at those words of almost ownership. My breathing is still heavy both excited and nervous about what he will do next.

I feel him move the sheet over my left lower leg and my upper thigh, but instead of tucking it in under my thigh as the massagers normally do. I am now wondering what he will think of my freshly waxed pussy as I blush. I feel him pull it to a point across my hip and feel the cool air brushing my inner thigh. Then I feel wet lips, at the same time as I hear his sharp intake of breath. I assume he can clearly see I am not wearing panties now and I feel a very hard bulge brush my left wrist against the table. He says, “You really need this, don’t you?” I can do nothing but do a weird head shake as now I am shaking a bit both in anticipation and nerves.

I feel his newly oiled hands begin a massage of my lower calf almost as if we are now back to just a normal massage. It still feels wonderful, and I begin to relax the tension in my body again. He continues working his way up to my knee, and under my knee which is both erotic in a way as it feels amazing. I still feel my wetness and am so turned on as I take a quick peek from under my lashes. He is clearly watching all the naked and exposed areas as he rubs me. I can also see his bulging hardon clearly through his workout pants.

As he moves to my lower thigh, I can’t help but almost clench my legs together, as again I have never done anything like this before. I feel both extremely naughty, yet again very turned on. He feels the clench and whispers, “Just relax,” as he pulls my legs back apart. I feel the sheet slip to my right hip exposing my pussy fully to him and I hear his breathing get harder as his fingers being to work up my inner leg. He continues to rub my thigh like this for what seems like forever. I am now to a point I really want him to touch my wet throbbing pussy. I am in a horrible state of need, and the alcohol is making me lose my inhibitions.

RikaRikas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RikaRikas

Finally, when I think I can’t handle it anymore I feel his fingers splay across my pussy lips ever so lightly. I moan extremely loudly both in shock and pleasure. I hear him say how nice my soft silky pussy feels as his fingers run up and down my lips ever so slowly till the wetness just draws his fingers in.

I hear him say, “Mmm,” as his middle finger delves into my extreme wetness to slowly start stroking my clit. I almost buck in response to the intensity of the pleasure I feel. I can’t believe I’m letting this man just finger me like this.

I so want his fingers inside me, I’m too ashamed to ask but my body is not. I begin to spread my legs giving him even more access as he takes my hint and begins to finger my wet dripping pussy. First one finger, then two, with his thumb positioning to stroke my clit as he fingers me. I moan and lightly buck my hips trying to fuck his fingers. I feel his other hand go back to massaging my left breast and nipple. I am panting, “Yes, please, please,” at this point.

I feel his warm breath right before my nipple is sucked greedily into his mouth and his rhythm to fingering my pussy increases. I grab his shoulder to hold on as my legs are fully spread allowing him to finger fuck me and my hips are matching every finger thrust. I feel the mountain of my climax building. I am oblivious to everything except the pleasure my body is feeling. My fingers are digging into his shoulder as his teeth lightly graze my nipple his fingers go even deeper in me as the shudders begin to rock through my body. I climax one of the hardest orgasms I have ever had. Cumming all over his fingers.

He continues to stroke me till I finally stop shaking. And my breath begins to return to normal, I can’t help but open my eyes to see what his expression says. I see him smiling down at me, as he takes his fingers that were just in me to his lips and pushes them into his mouth. He says, “You taste very good,” and then takes the same fingers and tells me to open my mouth. I do, just as he has me taste them as well. I am a hint sweet and smell my own musky womanly scent.

I watch as he pulls his cock out of his workout pants and his very nice size hard cock springs free at full attention. He’s watching my eyes on him as they grow wide both in shock, and desire. Not knowing what he’s wanting to do next in this “massage”.

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by Sexy4thisname
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments