Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Making of Michelle - Part 1

"Michelle shows off her body in a public place and has sex with a stranger"

17
5 Comments 5
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
“Fancy going for a walk, honey?” I asked Michelle, my gorgeous wife.

It was one of those warm, sunny days where the delights of the countryside beckoned. And I was horny!

“Okay, love,” Michelle replied. “Where do you want to go?”

“Just somewhere quiet in the country,” I replied.

Somewhere you can get your clothes off, I thought. If there was one thing that got me going, it was my wife showing off her lovely body to anyone around. Not that she did – it’s just that I dreamed she would one day. I wondered if I’d get lucky today as she certainly looked the part. Maybe the sunshine had brought out the best in her. Just a thin, strappy skimpy pink top, with no bra. Her nipples standing out like chapel hat pegs. Down below was the shortest, tightest pair of sexy shorts that you could imagine. More like a pair of short-shaped knickers (panties) than a pair of shorts. I could just about get a view of the lower part of her bum cheeks sticking out of the bottom of the short legs. She looked fantastic. I could hardly stand without my hard cock showing through my shorts.

We’d only driven a few hundred yards en-route to the countryside, when Michelle announced that it was hot – and promptly removed her top. I nearly swerved into a car coming in the other direction, but luckily regained control before anything nasty happened. She’d never done anything like this before. I was stunned. Not that I was complaining. I could hardly speak. Eventually a few inane words hoarsely crept out of my mouth, “You look great, darling.” What else could I say? She smiled and stroked the inside of my leg, nearly causing another car crash.

Somehow we made it into the countryside in one piece. I’d managed to get my brain under control by then, unlike my cock which was still standing up. As Michelle got out of the car, still topless, I croaked “Dare you to take off the rest of your clothes and go walking naked?”

Much to my amazement, she said, “okay,” and stripped off her skimpy shorts and thong.

Standing completely naked next to the car she threw the tiny bits of fabric inside and asked me if I was ready to go. I nodded and locked all her things in the car before she could change her mind. She had nothing at all with which to cover herself should anyone else be walking along the path we were on.

“What shall I do if we should meet anyone else on this path?” she asked.

“You’ll just have to brazen it out and carry on as though they can’t see you,” I said.

She looked simply lovely as she walked along the path. I could hardly take my eyes off her. Never would I have done more than dream about what my lovely wife was doing and yet, here she was, completely naked in a, albeit quiet, but nevertheless, public place. I thought I was dreaming and had to get a grip on myself to make sure I wasn’t. My cock was certainly awake! I was just hoping that we might find a quiet little hiding place where I could give her a good fucking when we rounded a bend in the path to find another couple walking towards us – and not far away.

I thought Michelle was going to run for it, but I was wrong about that too. I dropped a step behind ostensibly to give the other couple room to pass, but really intending to give them a good view of my naked wife who, give her full marks, wasn’t making any attempt at all to cover up and kept her hands well out of the way so they could see everything of her.

As they came closer, I could see the guy couldn’t believe his eyes – they were practically standing out on stalks. The girl had a big smile on her face, so I could see they weren’t in the least offended.

When we got close, the girl said to my wife, “I wish I had the nerve to do what you’re doing, you look great.”

I couldn’t believe it was my wife speaking when she answered, “Well, take your clothes off and join us, it’s really not all that difficult and we are the only ones here.”

The girl looked at her husband, seeking his opinion. “Go for it, honey, if that’s what you’d like to do,” he responded.

She looked around, checking that no one else was around, then somewhat shyly she turned round, facing her husband and took off her top. She was wearing a black, half-cup bra underneath and this went the same way as the top. She pulled her jeans down next, bending to show me the lovely shape of her bum with just the string of a thong showing between her bum cheeks. I could hardly take it. Wow! I thought I’d died and gone to paradise. One girl naked and the other almost there. She slipped her thong down her thighs from where they dropped around her shapely ankles. Stepping out of these bits of string, she announced that she was ready to join us for our walk. My heart was working overtime. Two completely naked girls to look at. Two, gorgeous shapely bums wiggling in front of me as we walked. Enough to drive a guy crazy.

After a few hundred yards we came to a gap in the trees that led into a secluded clearing.

“Let’s have a break for a while,” announced Michelle. I promptly spread out our large blanket for us to sit on.

By now, it seemed as though she’d lost all her inhibitions and lay back, propped up on her elbows, with her legs open and her beautiful shaved pussy on show to us all. I’d never seen my wife in anything like this state before. She didn’t care that the three of us were looking at every intimate part of her body. In fact, the more we looked the more she seemed to like it, smiling at us all by way of encouragement. By this time we’d found out that the names of our new friends were Ian and Penny. While we’d been walking, the two girls had been chatting away to each other as though they were lifelong friends and I’d been sounding Ian out and told him that I’d be quite happy for him to fuck my wife if she was up for it.

I figured that Michelle must be very horny or she wouldn’t have done anything like this and it was a good chance to see one of my other fantasies come true.

youcuteneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
youcuteneighbour

He wasn’t sure about that idea, saying that he didn’t think his wife would be exactly enthusiastic about him fucking another woman in front of her, as they’d never done anything like that before. I told him it was something we’d never done either, but if all agreed, then it might be fun. He also agreed that he’d be okay with me fucking his wife, as long as the two girls were up for it.

“Come on boys, get your clothes off,” Penny ordered. “If we’re expected to be naked, then you must be too.”

Ian and I looked at each other and half-smiled, knowing what we’d been talking about it seemed like the girls had got something similar in their pretty heads too. We didn’t waste time getting our clothes off. I noticed that Ian, like me, had got the best part of a hard cock going. The girls immediately spotted our semi-hard cocks and seemed very pleased with what was waving about in front of them. They certainly weren’t shy of seeing us.

As though it had been arranged, Ian went to sit next to Michelle so that left me to sit with Penny. She was a really sexy girl, so I wasn’t about to say no to her.

By the time we’d had a drink of wine from the bottle that I’d been carrying in our cool-bag, we were all well relaxed about being naked together and the girls seemed to look even more stunning than before. I could see that Michelle had a hand between her legs and was trying to discreetly touch herself. I couldn’t believe this was my wife, gently trying to masturbate in front of us. She must really be on heat.

I’d only just noticed what she was doing when she suddenly announced, “I’m so horny.” She then laid back on the blanket, flung her legs open wide and started openly masturbating in front of us as though she was a star in a porn movie.

We all gaped in amazement, but Michelle was too far gone to notice. I couldn’t believe my eyes, and I don’t think the other two could either as there was a stunned silence for some minutes as we watched he slip her fingers into her obviously very wet cunt and rub her clit for all it was worth.

Hardly thinking, I slowly put my arm round Penny, who had her eyes glued to Michelle. I started to gently fondle one of her bare breasts. She seemed quite happy to let me, so I started to pay more attention to her erect nipple. I increased the stroking I was doing to her nipple and she started to breathe in that way women do when they’re receiving special attention and it’s turning them into wanton hussies. My cock was standing up like a Saturn rocket by this time. Sensing I needed some attention too, Penny moved her hand seeking out my cock which she started to stroke. It was all I could do to stop myself cumming there and then.

Seeing his wife with my hard cock in her hand, Ian moved closer to Michelle, bent over and put one of her hard nipples into his mouth and started giving it a good sucking. Michelle didn’t turn a hair, much to my relief, and just let him get on with it, enjoying every suck and tonguing her nipple was receiving.

The sight of my wife letting a total stranger suck her tits whilst laying naked in front of us all - masturbating - was something I’d only fantasized about. I never expecting it to happen for real. This was something else. By now, I could see that Penny was getting rather worked up, so I thought I’d better do something about it and take a chance on what would happen.

I laid her back on the blanket and kissed her, getting my tongue into her mouth and sliding it against hers. She responded positively to what I was doing to her and gripped my cock even harder. Coming up for air, I saw her chest was rising and falling quite heavily, breathing hard, her gorgeous tits begging for attention. Like Ian was doing to Michelle, I clamped my mouth round one of her huge nipples and teased the end of her nipple with my tongue. I thought she was going to go into orbit, it was so turning her on. Her nipples must have been really sensitive and in the state she was in I could feel that she was about to orgasm.

She did, her body shaking and trembling as she came. “Oh fuck!” was all she could whisper.

I put my hand between her legs which she immediately flung wide apart so I could touch her freely. She was soaking wet. Her cunt must have been dripping. In that she state I knew what she wanted – a good fucking.

I got on top of her and slid my cock all the way inside her. I could feel her vagina gripping my cock as it slid inside. She groaned and sighed as she could feel me inside her - all the way in. I looked up, just as Ian was getting his cock into Michelle and he gave me a wink. Fuck! There was another man fucking my wife whilst I fucked his wife. Michelle looked like she was in heaven, so I was really pleased how it had worked out. In the state we were in, neither Ian or I could hold on for long and we came almost at the same time, shooting out loads into each other’s wives pretty much together. The girls came together too, with a lot of heaving and shaking.

We all laid back in the sunshine, each of us recovering in our own way. No doubt all savouring the experience we’d shared; a new experience for everyone.

After about ten minutes of quiet, Michelle softly uttered, “Wow! That was something special.”

Breaking the silence got us all chatting, and saying how much we’d enjoyed ourselves.

It was soon time for the girls to get their show. They insisted that we too walk back to the cars naked – as did they. We complied with their wishes and, luckily, got back to the cars without being arrested or seeing anyone else.

We exchanged telephone numbers and e-mail addresses and said we’d have more fun together in future.

Published 
Written by JamesH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments