Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel Maids

"He's the one who gets surprised"

7
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a work of fiction. All characters are over 18 years of age."

My name is Hank, and what I’m about to tell you happened yesterday.  

I’m forty-eight years old and single.  I don’t know if “single” is the right word or not.  I lived with a woman named Rose for over fifteen years but we had never married, so “divorced” is not right.  I don’t like “separated” because it implies that there is still a legal connection there; there isn’t and we aren’t ever getting back together.  I think I’ll stick with “single” for now. 

Let me start again.  My name is Hank,  Hank William.  That is singular,  not plural as in Hank Williams the singer.   He was amazing,  and so is his son.  I’m just a guy.  Nothing special here.   

I consider myself an average looking guy, brown hair, balding, five foot nine, hundred and eighty pounds.  It’s been a few years since I’ve seen the inside of a gym.  On the bolder side, my dick is about seven inches long and about two inches wide when hard.  I guess that makes me thicker than average.

I have no kids.  Rose has a daughter named Martha from a previous relationship. Though Martha was three when Rose and I got together, I always looked at her like a daughter.  I miss them both.  My fault really.  I’m not getting into that now though. 

Anyway, business brought me to the city.  I stayed at a cheap hotel near downtown.   I knew some of the guys referred to this as the “Rub and Tug Hotel”, though I didn’t know why.  Truth be told, that’s why I decided to stay here.  

As I arrived I noticed there was a massage parlour in the bottom of the hotel.  I guess they rented space there.  That was probably the cause for the nickname.  I figured I’d check it out later.

The next day I attended the planned business meeting, but the day after that, yesterday, It was time to go home.   

I still had a few hours before I needed to leave, and check out wasn’t right away, so I figured I’d have a bit of fun.  

I was spying out the door and saw the cleaning lady.  She was in her early forties, bleach blond hair, a couple of extra pounds on her hips.  Her hair was in a ponytail, so I could see the nape of her neck, her jawline, and her left ear.  I thought she was lovely.

I took this as my opportunity.   I still planned on indulging in the massage parlour,  but with lots of time on my hands, maybe I could have some exhibitionist fun and still cum again later with the masseuse.  

I figured the best way to do this was to make it look like an accident.   I put on some headphones from my iPhone, stripped off my clothes, and got on top of the unmade bed.  

I was already almost hard just from the thought of doing this.  I started stroking my dick.  It was a really nice session.  My toes were curling and there was an almost humming sensation in the back of my head and neck.  

Just then there was a quiet knock on the door.  

I ignored it and kept stroking. 

There was a second knock, then I heard the door open and a quiet feminine voice say, “Housekeeping."

I ignored it and kept stroking. 

Suddenly, I saw a woman come around the corner.  She was young; nineteen or twenty years old.  She had dark hair, was slim, and was generally cute.  When she saw me she stopped short, screamed, turned, and ran back out of the room. 

I felt bad.  I didn’t mean to scare the poor girl.  She wasn’t even who I saw earlier anyway.  

I lost my hard-on.  I figured I couldn’t cum now anyway, so I got up and went to the door.  Her plastic name tag was laying on the floor where she obviously caught it on the door and lost it as she ran out.  Her name was Amy.   She was a real person and I felt really bad.  

I laid back down on my bed and started to wonder what I was going to do next. 

Ameliasweety69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasweety69

Just then I heard the door open again.  I looked over and saw them.  The bleach blond I had seen earlier and another woman, also in her early forties.  She was brunet, slim, short, and probably wore a “D” cup.  She was pretty but, in my opinion, she wore too much makeup.  

They were both peaking around the corner, then the brunet said to another one whom I couldn’t see yet, “Wow, you weren’t kidding!"

The blond spoke to me as I was covering myself, “Oh don’t do that on our account."

Both women came the rest of the way around the corner and to my bedside.  Just then I saw the younger girl who I had learned was Amy.  She appeared from around the corner and leaned against the wall, watching.  

As both women got to the side of my bed, they sat.  They both smiled at me, and the brunet said, “Let’s take a look at that."

She pulled back the blanket and revealed my rapidly hardening dick.  As she did that the blond took my dick in her hand then put her mouth over it and began to suck.  It was unexpected and I thought I was in heaven. 

After I was completely hard she sucked a couple more strokes then with a big smile on her face she released my fully engorged dick.  Immediately she took my dick in her hand and started to stroke.   At the same time, the brunet took my balls in her hand and gently caressed them.  

Amy continued to lean on the wall, watch, and smile.

The blond was stroking my dick expertly.  It felt so much better than doing it myself.  Her grip was plenty firm, her strokes were long, fast, and with plenty of emphasis to the sensitive underside near the head.  

Meanwhile, the brunet, while tickling my balls also began to tickle my taint; you know, that spot in-between that 'taint your ass and ‘taint your balls?  Yes there.  Well, I have to say, I had never felt anything like that, and combined with the expert stroking…  wow.  Then, on top of all of that, all three women watched and smiled.  I was in an exhibitionist's heaven.

Then the brunet who was tickling my balls and my taint, put a finger to the outside of my anus and began to draw circles.  I knew I wasn’t going to last long.   

The sensation was unbelievable.   I could feel a tingling, almost electric, go alive behind my penis and the base of my spine.  The feeling grew, down my legs to the tip of my toes, while at the same time up my back and to the top of my head.  

Just then the brunet took a towel and held it over the head of my dick.

Her timing was perfect because right then I went right over the top.  I was spasming and jerking as I came and came.  Delicious is the only word that comes to mind to describe it, though that barely does it justice.

The women jerking me off were making comments like, “Come on boy, give it to me,”  or something like that.  To be totally honest I wasn’t really listening. I did notice Amy, as she leaned against the wall watching.  She was smiling, but it was one of those open mouth smiles.  You knew it was sincere.   

I was kind of hoping I’d cum on both ladies, maybe even making their faces even more beautiful than they already were, by plastering them with that most honest and sincere gift I can give.  But obviously cleaning is what they did first and all of my cum was caught in the towel.  I had no complaints though.  “That was fucking amazing," I said.  

With that both ladies got up, the blond leading followed by the brunet as they filed out of the room. 

On her way out the blond smiled at Amy and gave her hand a jerking motion clearly intended as some quiet and private form of communication with her. 

The brunet, walking right behind the blond, also smiled at Amy as she walked past her saying,  “It’s okay, you’ll learn.”

I said, “Thank you," to the ladies as they left. 

Amy, then herself walked out.  On her way out she said, “Say hi to Martha for me would you, Mr. William?”

I’m sunk now.

 

Published 
Written by LeBaron1987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments