Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Glow In The Dark

"How can we suppress certain feelings when they overwhelm us?"

4
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
994 words 994 words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes, owing to unforeseen circumstances, an opportunity presents itself at a most unexpected time."

David and I had been married for almost ten years and we were both very much middle-order management in our chosen professions. Mine was insurance and David's, banking.  We met at university quite by chance; it was through mutual friends. 

We both graduated with first-class degrees but it was really hard work for the three years that we were on our courses.  We had no children by choice, something which I came to regret before too very long.  We had recently moved to a  rather nice four-bedroom detached house in the better part of town. Things were all looking rosy for us.  We had a house warming party for our many friends. That was quite a night.   

I took a couple of weeks off work. There were things that needed to be done around the house. Nothing major, just several small things.  My husband was away at a conference and would not be back until sometime the following afternoon, so I had time alone to get a few little rather annoying jobs done. 

I had been to the local DIY store and bought several pots of paint and rather a lot of wallpaper. David was not very handy at certain things, so the decorating was down to me.  I had decided to start on the smallest of the bedrooms which was very much in need of a full renovation. 

Luckily, I had a makeshift gown which I always wore when painting. It was splattered in just about every colour imaginable. I  went into the master bedroom, slipped off my chic, very modern clothes and slipped on the old gown.   

The whole house needed to be rewired. The electrics were not in good shape at all. I decided to start on the bedroom door opposite the window which had no nets or curtains. They were on order and due to arrive within a few days. 

Things were going well and as I descended the step ladder to reach the higher places I couldn't help but smile to myself when I noticed that my tits were almost hanging out from under the flimsy gown.  Suddenly the light flickered and then went out, and I was stuck high up on a rather unsafe step ladder. 

With great care, I descended one little step at a time. After what seemed an age, my bare feet were back on the floorboards. Was it the downstairs electric meter that had run out or was it the faulty wiring? I really had no idea.

 As I turned to leave the room, I noticed something rather strange. There was a tiny reddish glow in the window of the house opposite. It may have been a pipe, or perhaps a cigarette. Had someone been watching me?.         

As I walked down the stairs to check the electric meter I was seething, but I never actually reached the meter. Instead, I sat down and pondered for a few minutes just what I knew for certain had happened,  I have no idea why, but my anger changed to something which I found to be most agreeable. 

I slipped off my old gown and hung it over the banister; it amused me to see it slide all the way down to the hallway, What was I going to do about the person or persons who were clearly more than a little interested in my handy work?  As I walked slowly back to the room my nipples and clitty stiffened almost in unison. I had an audience for the first time ever and I rather liked the idea. 

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

Gingerly, I reentered the room; I felt safe in the darkness.  I almost wanted to be seen but that would have been a little too generous on my part. Inch by inch I moved closer to the window. My nipples were in dire need of a good sucking; they were not to be disappointed. 

I did wonder just how much the eyes could see. I was almost directly in front of the window when the unthinkable happened. The light bulb flickered and then came back on again, and the little room and I were illuminated most fully.                                       

With as much ladylike composure as I could manage under the circumstances, I turned and walked slowly - very slowly, in fact - to the light switch and with a flick of my finger,  I was once again in the safety of the dark. 

My performance for the eyes was over for now, but not for me. I was on heat without a doubt, and my needs were great. 

As I lay on the cold hard floorboards I only had one thing in mind.  David was so wound up in his career that I wondered if he even noticed me at times?   

As I lay down on the cold hard floorboards my thoughts could only be described as unhealthy, to say the least.  My fingertips teased and tormented my clitty, which was screaming out for some very close attention. 

I was a school teacher of English for a couple of years but it was not really my kind of thing. There was a boy in my class called Peter Edwards. He was, I think, seventeen at the time. Peter could best be described as arrogant and troublesome. I had feelings for him that were not in keeping with my status as his teacher. 

My memory went back to those days. I could see him quite clearly in my mind's eye; I wanted him like never before.

My husband had never shown any interest in my lovely tight arsehole. Peter would no doubt have shown a big interest. Imagine it, a schoolboy not only shoving his big, thick cock deeply into his teacher's most willing slit, but giving her tight arsehole a good hard pounding. 

I now had a captive audience in the house opposite and I would be the star of the show?   The eyes were not going to be disappointed.                                                                                                             

The  End.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments