Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Drive

"A hot drive on a pretty day..."

8
2 Comments 2
13.1k Views 13.1k
906 words 906 words
You hear a knock at your door...  open it to find me, standing there... short skirt and a low cut blouse... ''take me for a drive?''....  You smile...  a boyish grin... like you found the candy store unlocked and no clerk behind the counter...

The top on the car is down and that is perfect for my naughty mind.
In the car you ask me, ''Where do you want to go?"
"I don't care... it's a beautiful day out and I just wanted to go for a drive''.
In the car we're chatting... talking about something to do the next weekend... I'm thinking the boat...  since we had such a great time the last time we were out on the lake ...

"Good idea'', you say...  reaching over and caressing my knee...   

I lean over and kiss you... and smile... a naughty smile "hard to not think about that afternoon "... sliding my hand up your leg... "hard for you too, I see..."

I start playing with the radio... I find a song that I just haven't been able to get out of my mind lately, and turn the volume up.... I lean my seat back and relax... reach over with my left hand and start caressing you thru your pants, looking sideways at you ''do you mind?"....  You just answer with a smile.

I open your pants, and free you from those constraints, and start gently stroking you, enjoying hearing you sigh. I pull up my skirt and you see there is nothing underneath... and I spread my legs so you can see that just touching your cock has got me wet ...   

With my left hand I wipe some of those juices into my fingers and spread it all over your hardness...  I slide my hand up and down while I'm gently massaging my clit with my right hand... my eyes are closed, and I'm just enjoying the drive, listening to the cars go by.

"There's a truck coming up on your side" you say...
"yeah? Think they can see me? want me to stop?"
"Yes, I know they will be able to see you... .No, I don't want you to stop!."
"good" and then we both laugh.

Reaching over to you with my right hand, I paint your lips with my wetness, lean over and lick your lips... yes I know I'm distracting you, but we're both laughing....  and then I lower my head, you move the seat back just a little, after all you still need to drive...

I need to taste that pre cum that's been gathering on the head of your penis, mmm so sweet ... I swallow the head into my mouth, sucking gently.... I can taste myself  on you, that gets me hot....  I keep sucking on you softly squeezing with my lips as I move my head up, swirling my tongue around as I move down, You've got one hand in my hair, moving my head up and down to the rhythm you would like...

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection



Then suddenly the car isn't moving, I sit up and we're parked behind a building... you reach down to push the seat back and pull me onto your lap... with your one hand behind my head you pull me in to a kiss, while your other hand is up under my skirt, finding your way to my dripping pussy...

You slide one finger into me... moving out then in with two fingers, moving them around and out then in with three fingers , stretching me, making me ready for you..... you pull your fingers out and bring them to where our lips are together.... I love tasting me on your lips.... you take both hands under my skirt on my hips.... and lower me onto your very hard cock... I move down slowly.. bracing myself with my hands on your shoulders.....  burying my head in your neck... still moving down...

I slide down slowly until I've got all of you in me and just sit there, feeling you... pressing forward a little to grind my clit against you, you hold my hips in your strong hands and begin to move me up and down... up and down... slow at first so my juices can totally soak your cock... you grip my hips harder, thrusting up each time you pull me down...  

I pull my head from in your neck start unbuttoning my blouse.... my bra unhooks in the front and I release my breasts, offering my nipples to your mouth. You open your mouth and start licking them... they are so hard and tender... you press your lips hard around them, and then start sucking on one, making all kinds of yummy noises... silly, sucking noises, making me laugh...

The muscles of my pussy are clenching  more quickly around your cock.

I lean in to your lips and whisper into your mouth... I cant wait much longer...  I need to cum... "yeah..." you say, "I'm with you, I'm ready"..... and you push harder, you pull me down harder onto you... fucking me harder and then you thrust one time so hard and we are coming together, and I can feel the muscles of your cock pulsing and you are cumming in me, cumming with me....  grunting... moaning... your faced pressed between my breasts...  my hands in your hair... my face pressed down against your head...

And then we are still... not moving... saying nothing...  just breathing...

Published 
Written by ddearprudence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments