Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance

"A highly erotic woman performs a sexual dance for her lover’s lustful staring eyes."

5
1 Comment 1
635 Views 635
2.0k words 2.0k words

You sat me in a chair, walked across the bedroom and turned on the music, and the room was immediately filled with pulsing lust.

As soon as the music started so did you. Your body immediately began moving in time with the easy jazz. You looked fantastic.

Your hips and bare feet moving in natural sync had your lower body flowing while your arms floated up beside, then above your head of black curls. I had never seen you dance before and I was transfixed; my gaze followed every subtle movement of your fluid body.

Your smooth dancing brought you back into the middle of the room so that you were standing before me as I watched your arms glide back down your sides. Your fingers took hold of the beige translucent body dress that proudly, invitingly showed off your dark brown aureole and nipples, and you began lifting it, tantalizingly slowly, rolling your hips the whole time, making disrobing part of your freely sensual expressive dance.

As it came above your head and flew away, you smiled, shaking out your hair. You had been naked under the thin dress, and now without the hindrance of any clothing you seemed to be feeling a new sense of freedom: your dancing moves became more pronounced and were suited specifically to the particular music that was flooding the room. It was fucking perfect.

My god I'd never seen your amazing body like this and to see you naked before me while you were dancing was almost more than I could take in. My cock was straight, brick-hard, the thick rigid shaft topped with its skin-straining fat swollen helmet head.


Your beautiful face was expressing the music erotically as you stared into my eyes, pursed your full lips, and flung your dark curly hair around your head.

Hot, hot ass on you Girl, and the way you were pushing and pulling your pelvis, lowering and raising your ass and grinding it to the music my god you looked like you were fucking without a partner. Your raised arms seemed to control the upper part of your fantastic body, guiding your stomach, chest, back and shoulders in swaying, twisting, undulating interpretations of the music, allowing it to bring out your bodily expressive sexual self.

As you moved and danced your magnificent tits held me prisoner, unable to take my eyes off them. Full, pointed, and beautifully shapely with large broad chocolate nipples, my cock was straining so hard it felt like it would rip through its tightly stretched skin.

You held your eyes on mine and began dancing toward me, turning to one side and then the other with each step, giving me full view from every angle of your gently swaying, bouncing breasts.

By the time you reached me my hard-as-stone cock was standing straight up, fully engorged, long and thick, with its swollen head covered in a heavy pool of pre-cum. You bent over from your waist so that your black curls were hanging over my big cock. And as your turning head moved with the music you slapped my straining prick with your hair, spreading and smearing the pre-cum as my chest tightened and I held my breath, watching in amazement.

You rhythmically raised back up, the lower curving bulge of your heavy tits moving from side to side.

That's when you did it, you wickedly experienced sex creature.
You pushed out your chest and lowered your breasts until you were moving your hanging tits so that both your huge dark nipples were brushing across the tip of my cock. Jesus Christ, it felt so fucking sensitive and intense, you looked so damn hot that I really thought I was going to cum. It was a fucking incredible turn-on omg.

You held your tits with both hands and guided your erect chocolate nipples to slide back and forth, side to side, and in circles around and across the wet tip of my cock. You looked down at your nipples stroking my pre-cum smeared cock head, then raised your face and smiled your beautiful “fuck you” smile at me, knowing from the look on my face that you were driving me fabulously insane.

My lips were partly open and my eyelids were drifting downward as you raised back up. I was in another world....a world of intense fleshly pleasures and overwhelming sexual sensations.
With my one squeezing hand wrapped around the base of my cock and the other pinching, pulling, and tightly twisting my sensitive nipples, I watched as you entered a world of your own. Slow dancing freely and expressively to the jazz, you ran your fingers through your rich dark hair, then slid your hands down your lower sides and back over your curvy naked ass omfg. You lifted and mashed together your fucking tits, giving over your fabulously smooth caramel naked body to your musical and sexual muses.

Rodney Jones' "The Journey of Soul" begins playing and you ease into bodily responses to its cool serenity, making it clear that every part of you already has an intimate sexual connection with this clear sweet music.

Dancing, revealing your very soul, and doing it naked before me, you were already powerfully and overwhelmingly sexual, and now "Journey" seems to be opening a whole other part of you. Now you appear to be at one with the music in a stunning and fascinating way. Your beautifully dangerous piercing eyes and your expressive brow, your parted lips and opening mouth with its soft wet tongue all became openly full of dirty, wanton sexual heat directly targeting me. Your elegant hands begin lustfully pressing and stroking your entire body from your sex-mussed hair, your fingers erotically sliding over your open lips and down your delicate neck, hands sliding all over your naked body as you were feeling yourself all the way to grasping and swatting your full round ass sticking out from your bent waist, expressing and magnifying all the powerful sexual undercurrents in the music.

You place your hands flat against your smooth skin just below your fabulous breasts and they glide down over your stomach. Your fingers reach your mound and begin a teasingly erotic massage as your smooth creamy thighs and your lush ass move in exaggerated sensual gyrations.

You are incredibly sexy, fluidly moving your entire body with the music as you lightly stroke your fingers all over your big full tits, and the look on your beautiful exotic face clearly shows that you are hugely fucking aroused. You lift your amazing breasts and lean forward toward me as your body continues swaying with the music. Your penetrating eyes and your oh-so-sexy lips set me on fire as you teasingly offer your magnificent tits right in front of my hungry mouth.

Lexi_Kiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexi_Kiss

Touching your upper lip with the tip of your tongue you press your big tits from the side and mash them together, then you let them fall and begin lightly circling your broad dark aereola with the tips of your middle fingers. You touch just the ends of your large erect nipples, barely touching them and hardly moving your fingers at all, and your face takes on a look of extreme pleasure, wrinkling your brow with your eyes closed and a frown of erotic ecstasy on your full, parted lips.

Swaying sexily to your music, you lift your breasts again, this time tilting your face down with your lips and mouth pushed out forward. Your smoldering eyes meet mine as you brush your tongue across and around your hard-as-shit nipples, licking one, then the other, first flicking them then mashing them with your rigid tongue.

You gradually turn your naked body and show your naked back to me, slowly sliding both hands over your undulating ass as you look back over your shoulder and show me a small teasing smile with your curly black hair hiding part of your face.
Then turning your body to face me again, you spread your bare feet wide apart, crouching slightly, and you draw your fingers teasingly, erotically up the insides of your soft thighs, digging your fingertips into your creamy flesh.

And your eyes. Omg, your eyes stare into mine with a sexual intensity that penetrates to my innermost being, stirring into flames my overwhelming desire for you, making my erect cock super fucking hard, ready to penetrate deeply to your innermost being.

I can only stare at you, transfixed. My cock is long, thick and hard as your incredible body slowly and fluidly writhes and weaves naked before me. Your sensual movements hold me captive as the music continues to flow smooth and easy. The quiet dreamlike guitar and floating strings draw out your nastiest, pornographic, sexually inviting moves that leave little doubt as to the extreme nature of your sexual desires and all the ways you have in mind to fulfill them.

I can't keep my hands off myself any longer. My thumb and curving forefinger encircle just the rim of my wet swollen cock head, barely touching it, and I very slowly and lightly slide them up and down only a fraction of an inch. This subtle stimulation while watching you is incredibly, powerfully maddening. I stumbled onto this method of masturbating a few years ago: barely touching just the wet rim, moving slowly and lightly prolongs and intensifies the experience till I can hardly stand it, and because of the extremely long buildup it always ends in a rope-like creamy white cum-spurting climax with a farther distance than I’ve ever achieved before.

Your moving body is a dream with your arms and feminine hands floating above your head again, your black curls bouncing as you toss them in every direction. Your breasts are stretched on your chest because of your raised arms, and my gaze is drawn to their roundness, their fullness, and their broad dark nipples. Jesus Christ, I want to cum on your nipples and then lick and suck my sticky white shit off your nasty-looking hot tits

Your belly and your navel guide my stare to your mound and the top of your slit, and I imagine licking your hood and your clit as I continue masturbating, teasing the firm rim of my cock head all slippery wet now with my smeared pre-cum.

Gradually, in full erotic dance, you turn sideways to me and I groan at the sight of your beautiful, cock-stiffening, sexual silhouette. With your arms and hands fluidly twisting high above your head, and your chest held high showing the form of your hot fucking tits, you pull your feet and legs together and drive your pelvis forward, then gyrate your lower body in a fucking motion. Bending your knees, lowering yourself, then pushing your hot round ass back and raising it up again, you complete the circle. Again and again and again and again without stopping or pausing, in perfect time with the music, your hot body continues the circular fuck motion. With your face slightly raised, eyes closed, your hair hanging back and your hands lifting your spectacular breasts, with your hot ass pushing forward and smoothly circling back, you drive me to the edge.

I take my hand away from my erection and let it stick straight up by itself straining unbearably with my ass hole clenched tight. I stare and stare and watch your hot continuous fuck, staring at your tits shaking as they rise and fall. Just two seconds later a small white blurb of thick cum pops out from the tip of my standing prick. Quickly, shit, fucking immediately there’s another thick medium-sized spurt, and then finally oh god oh god a long mind-shattering jet of white sex shit fires out and I groan hard, still staring at you so beautifully naked as you’re fucking your gyrating body. Finally, there are two more straight-up thick ones that run down the head over the rim and gradually ooze their way down the hard shaft. Still watching you and your circular fucking ass, I noticed when your head turned. And as I groaned loudly during my climax I saw your narrowed eyes staring through your tousled hair at my cum spurting out and falling all over my goddam hard fucking cock.

Published 
Written by olderwiser13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments