Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cul-de-Sac - Hello Neighbor

"A surprise for the Welcome Wagon"

64
14 Comments 14
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"The first installment on our adventures in a new house and a new and exciting neighborhood."

It was early May, and Becky (short for Rebecca) and I (Jim) were planning to break ground on what was to be our dream home. Being very fortunate in life, I retired in my early fifties. Becky being somewhat younger than I, was still working (her choice, not mine).

We have found an idyllic spot about thirty miles from the city and close enough to the highway to make for a short commute for Becky. We had purchased a vacant three-acre lot on a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood of only twelve other homes. It was the last lot in the development, and we loved being surrounded by nature, trees, and a small stream that bordered two sides of our property.

I worked with a part-time home builder and was at the lot almost daily. As July and August rolled around and our house was coming together nicely. It had been framed and closed in to allow work on the interior to begin. Becky often joined me later in the day to help with the cleaning that took a few hours every day after the work crews had left. We took on this portion of the project to save money and also to say we helped build our dream home.

It was mid-August, with temperatures in the eighties and no breeze. To put it bluntly, we were sweating our asses off while doing some cleanup on a second from the loft area that overlooked the great room. Becky is a 5'8" natural blonde with fabulous 36 D tits and an ass that I can't ignore. She was sweeping the floor and was sweating through the tank top she was wearing when I could no longer ignore the raging hard-on that had been growing for some time. I moved in behind her and put my arms around her waist, I was sure she could feel the excitement I had going on.

Becky turned her head slightly and smiled at me before asking me what in the world I was thinking. She mentioned to me that we were in an unsecured home, that there were no window coverings, and that she was a sweaty mess. I smiled back and said yes, we are. I replied, "There are fifteen rooms in this house, we should take full advantage of all of them before it's finished. We might as well start here."

There was a solid temporary railing on the loft area, but I chose to back her up against a hallway wall while quickly removing the sweaty tank top, pulling it up and over her head before she had a chance to object any further.

Becky stood there in shorts and a bra that was next to go, and this time it was her who shed the white lacy bra quicker than I could have accomplished the task. She had an evil little grin now and reached over to strip me of my sweat-soaked shirt and then quickly unfasten my belt and jeans before letting them drop to the plywood flooring. Becky quickly let me know she had no intention of letting her ass touch that dusty plywood floor and that I'd just have to deal with it. I pushed her back up against the unfinished drywall and slid her shorts and panties down together into a little pile around her ankles. she quickly shed both by kicking them off to the side.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

I reached my hand down between her legs and she was dripping wet. The combination of her already sweaty body and the quick entry of a finger and then two more had her pussy dripping to the point I could feel the wetness on her thighs. I wanted so badly to lift her and lower her back down onto my ever-growing cock but I couldn't resist treating myself to a little titty licking and sucking. Licking the salty wetness from her tits one at a time, I felt her nipples begin to harden and stand up erect. Just a little more teasing with my lips and then a quick nibble of each tit had her begging me to make her cum. Becky took me by the hand, turned around, grabbed the railing with both hands, and presented her perfect ass to me. She spread her legs slightly and reached back to grab my cock and guide me into her soaking wet pussy.

She knew I wanted to cum so badly but told me she'd like to enjoy the view out the front windows, so I'd better slow my roll a bit. To keep my mind off filling her sweet pussy too quickly, she started pointing out all the jobs we'd have waiting for us in the yard. All the talk could only delay the pussy-filling she was about to get for a little while, and then suddenly, we heard it.

"Hello! is anybody home?" The front door opened below us, and a neighbor popped in quickly, looking around and repeating herself before looking up and then half whispering. "Oh my! So sorry, I didn't, Ooh damn, I think I'll come back later." She turned around, made a quick exit, and pulled the door softly closed behind her.

Becky was laughing uncontrollably while my cock was making a slow withdrawal from her soaking pussy, and then she asked me whether or not I was going to finish what I started. That was all the encouragement my cock needed, and I was back hard in an instant and pounding that sweet pussy until I filled it fuller than I think I ever had before. Becky shuddered, and I knew we had both cum together.

Smiling at me as she pulled her wet pussy off my slowly shrinking cock, Becky turned her head to me and told me to look down at the great room window, and I did. I was surprised to see the neighbor quickly step out of view but sure that she had decided to watch us after pulling the front door closed.

Welcome to the Cul-de-Sac!

Published 
Written by OhGreg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments