Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Clothing Option - Chapter 5

"The Conclusion"

18
8 Comments 8
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The next morning I got to work early. The only person there ahead of me was Sook Lee, and she was completing the hookups for the LAN computer network for the old board room; which was now the only place in my business where clothing was mandatory.

I spent the extra time watching everyone arrive at work and go to their various departments. Some began stripping off as soon as they got in the door, others waited, and got naked at their desks while still others went to the bathroom clothed and emerged naked. I saw one guy start to come out of the bathroom three times before he finally did, but he was still wearing pants, shoes, and socks. I guess he couldn't find the courage. Many others stayed clothed but appeared willing to work amongst the nude. This was turning into a very unique day.

I was wearing shorts today. I took my shirt off again but didn't go further. Again, as the boss, I figured I had an image to uphold, but by going at least shirtless, I figured I was still showing support for the change.

I was expecting some shenanigans to start, but they never did. Over half of my employees were naked, and after some buzzing and talking that seemed a little greater than normal, everyone went diligently to work.

Interestingly, the naked people were not a collection of the most beautiful body's there, it was a mixture of all body types and sizes. I saw rolls and stretch marks, as well as six packs and flat tummies. One thing I began to realize was that the centerfold type bodies were the oddballs. What was normal were the blemishes and uniquenesses that most clothed people describe as ugly. I began to wonder about how it was, that where most people had these ugly things, they also describe hating them. Then they hide their perfectly normal bodies in disgrace. I began to wonder what popular culture and the mainstream media was teaching us. It was turning into a fascinating experiment.

At noon, I was out watching the workers again when Marsha surprised me and arrived at my work. What really surprised me was that she was naked already as she ran in the door. She didn't need to take off anything. Her breathing was a little heavy but she was grinning from ear to ear as she came in. I kissed her as she was excitedly saying, "You'll never believe what I..."

I hushed her then kissed her again before she could finish, then I lead her to my office for some privacy. I figured she had some interesting story, but I didn't want the employees to know whatever my wife had been up to.

In my office she kissed me again, then she asked, "Why aren't you naked?"

"I didn't think it was right for the boss. And besides," I continued, "I never really discussed that with you," I said.

"Oh don't be silly, Honey," she said. "You told me about the experiment, and I just assumed you'd take part. That's why I came in today, I wanted to see my naked hubby at work." She smiled a sly seductive smile as she said that.

I took that as my cue and began to take off the rest of my clothes. As I did she slapped my stomach and said, "Oh, I love that little Buddha belly."

I laughed off her remark and said, "So, you seemed awfully excited when you came in. What's up?"

"Oh, You'll never believe what happened when I came in here. Since this place is in an industrial mall there aren't that many people around here, so I dared myself. I sat in my car for a few minutes trying to work up the courage, I took off all of my clothes, and when it looked clear, I got out of the car and walked in here totally naked. I was so nervous, but it felt so good to do that; the sun, fresh air and slight breeze on my whole body, what an experience. Just then a car drove into the parking lot. I think it was someone who works in the machine shop next door. Anyway, as he pulled in, I ran for the door, but he honked his horn before I got in. He obviously saw me. It made me feel tingly all over and I'm so wet now!"

"Shall we go for a walk?" I asked.

"You're not going out like that are you?"

I paused for a second before it occurred to me that she was taking about my unrestrained hard-on. I guess I liked her little story.

"Maybe I should help you with that first." She then bent over my desk, shoving some papers and my BlackBerry aside, and pointed her open pussy toward me.

Less than five minutes, and our quickie out of the way, we both reveled in our calming orgasms. I always worry that a quickie like that won't satisfy her, but she tells me that sometimes that's what she wants.

myassready
Online Now!
Lush Cams
myassready

Who am I to argue?

"Okay," she finally said, grabbing my hand, "let's go for that walk."

I thought I would be nervous leaving my office naked that first time; I figure I look more like Danny DeVito than George Clooney, but Marsha apparently doesn't agree. What was I saying about body image? Maybe it was the euphoria I was still feeling from our quickie sex, or maybe it was my naked wife holding my hand, I don't know. Whatever it was, though, I found it easier than I thought.

We walked around the office. A lot of people were gone for lunch, but actually, more than usual remained behind and were eating their lunches at their desks and chatting.

I took Marsha around and introduced her to people she hadn't already met. It wasn't long before I felt my hard-on return. I was plenty surprised at how quick that was. I saw Marsha notice it, but no one else paid any attention. After a few minutes of talking, it went away again.

After lunch was over and Marsha left, things returned to the new normal: people, many naked, working in an office together.

I planned on checking up on the people in the mandatory clothing area, so I returned to my office to put some clothes on.

Once in the privacy of my office, my hand went to my penis. It felt good. Before I knew it I was furiously masturbating.

After I came again, I wondered how seeing all of this naked activity was supposed to become normal.

I had to trust in the experiment and wait it out.

*************************

That was a year ago. Since then many things have changed.

Becky replaced Margaret as being in charge of product development. I saw a number of leadership qualities in her that I figured my company could benefit from. A few others applied for the job, but the choice was simple.

As far as I know, Stacey is still enjoying exhibiting herself. She no longer works here, but makes great money as a dancer at a strip club across town. She, Becky, and Marsha all became friends, so we still see her from time to time.

Becky and Ryan are having a nude wedding at a tropical resort next month; most of us are invited.

Ryan has all but closed a deal selling a version of our software to one of the big three automakers. The deal is worth a lot of money, but it requires us to make some modifications to meet their demands. Becky, without hesitation, assigned a team to work on it, and they are just about ready to test the prototype.

This is just a tip of the iceberg. Business has been booming since we chose to go clothing optional here. Morale is up. Teamwork is like nothing I have ever dreamed of. I have made enough money that I bought most of the shares of my company back. I have controlling interest again and now operate independently of the phone app guys.

As for the clothing mandatory minority, a couple of them left for greener pastures, one changed her tune and has joined the clothing optional group, though she remains clothed, and the last couple, I arranged a transfer for them to the old parent company before our companies severed ties. The phone app people got a couple of great employees, their morale improved, and I don't have to suffer any reduced workload caused by their discontent. Everyone won.

Now all new employees have to sign an acknowledgment to the clothing optional policy before they even start work here. We have video monitoring outside the front door, and a warning sign inside the foyer, advising everyone who enters of the clothing option. I have even installed an expansion to the washrooms with lockers for everyone.

Margaret called once to see how things were going. By the end, though, she said she had been praying for our souls and was quoting some scriptures. I had done some homework and pointed out that there are as many passages in the Bible that recommended being clothes free as there are that condemn it. I have never heard from her again.

As for me, I'm as used to this as I can get. I now find this is no different than any clothes one might wear to work.

Marsha and I have become naturists full time. We even weekend at a naturist resort.

I'm meeting with an architect this afternoon to build a new work location with expanded workspace, and lots of room to grow. I'm not looking forward to putting my suit on for that.

As for now, naked and comfortable, I'm going to take a look at that new software prototype and give it a feel. I'm sure it's going to be great.

Published 
Written by LeBaron1987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments