Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cautious Exhibitionist

"Daring enough?"

28
9 Comments 9
2.3k Views 2.3k
876 words 876 words

Author's Notes

"Based on a true encounter."

I'm an almost sixty-year-old male, but with a strong sex drive, and I love to masturbate several times a week in addition to occasional bouts with my wife. It's those occasional bouts that have been a strong driver for me to begin to indulge my almost lifelong exhibitionist desires further.

I find the idea of being seen while nude or indulging in masturbation thrilling - enough so that I'm willing to take some risks in exchange for the exhilaration.

I'm very very cautious, and I'm sure that many of you far exceed my daring and will consider me timid. But this is what suits me now, and I'm having fun with it. I don't want any sort of trouble to come from my activities, but that also adds somewhat to the delight.

I live in the country and spend considerable time nude in the outdoors, and even cautious walking around the neighborhood, mostly, unclothed. Knowing that my ass is on display for anyone that looks can make me rock hard in a hurry. I've tried some online cam-to-cam options, but they're not like the real thing. I want the thrill of the (almost) personal encounter.

However, I recently entered a new phase that has paid off almost better than I could have hoped. One day recently, while leaving the local Big Star, I got a very strong urge to do something sexually daring. So, standing in the parking lot, only partially obscured by my open truck door, I reached beneath the waistband of my jeans and tugged my underwear down past my ass and dick, then unzipped my fly and folded the inner flap back on itself, so that there was, at least, a good view of my pubic hair crotch above my dick. And depending upon the way I moved and my jeans shifted, my dick might come into view or even work its way out of my fly. I figured I could claim it was a total accident if needed, and even get my underwear pulled back into position quickly.

I visited a few stores around town in this fashion, and it was a thrill to feel the breeze entering my pants and the shifting of my dick into and out of view. Over the next several weeks, I used this technique more than a few times in various locations. On a couple of occasions, I was confident women had taken extended notice.

This notice included the lady at the pharmacy counter whose gaze seemed to dwell on my lower body while she attempted to fill my order. She seemed a bit flustered and lost her concentration while she obviously kept an eye on my open crotch. Knowing she wasn't looking away, aroused me and made me want to continue my new hobby.

MiaMillers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMillers

The biggest thrill though, was just yesterday when I revisited the Big Star while wearing a pair of loose cargo shorts with an unzipped fly. While shopping through the store, I took advantage of several reflective surfaces to check out the degree of exposure. I was displaying crotch and pubs clearly, and occasionally a bit more as I could sometimes feel the cool zipper teeth on my dick head.

As I completed my shopping and started to check out, I could tell from the breeze that I was probably about as exposed as I had ever been. The nice-looking thirty-something lady working the cash register glanced my way several times, and I figured she had gotten a glimpse. Her gaze excited me with predictable results - nonetheless, I chose not to turn away or to close with the counter to obstruct her view.

As she handed me my receipt and store coupons, she leaned forward, smiled brightly, and whispered, "Your fly is open, but I like the look."

For just a second, I panicked - but then I further processed what she actually said. I smiled and was about to respond when she bent over quite a bit more, giving me an extended and unobstructed view down the neck of her scooped-neck Panama City Beach t-shirt. I took a long moment to gaze at her lovely lace bra-encased boobs with just a hint of pink nipple showing.

I managed to respond, "I like what I'm seeing too."

She laughed, straightened up, and whispered, "Glad you enjoyed," before responding more loudly, "Hope to see you next week!"

I moved out to my truck, loaded my groceries, and pulled to the outer edge of the lot where there were no cars. I immediately unfastened my belt and waist button allowing my shorts to fall open, and free my now throbbing cock. As I stroked away, my excited thoughts made me extremely hard and sensitive.

I replayed the sense of exposure I had felt and, of course, the image of her luscious tan boobs hanging inside her shirt. Not only what I had seen, but the fact that this attractive young woman had purposefully shown her boobs to me! Even now, I was building toward an orgasm almost in public view, which added its own level of excitement. While her words rang in my brain, I stroked until I exploded with a rush of hot cum.

I can't wait for next week's grocery shopping!

Published 
Written by zzzman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments