Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures of Mar and Kate - Part 1 - Membership Test

"Marna applies to a very exclusive club"

20
13 Comments 13
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I messaged Kate that I was finally getting a membership at Three Lavender Rings. TLR is a very exclusive sex club for LGBTs. Kate and I are bi, so we fit the "B" category. We also share the same kinky tastes – bondage, exhibitionism, sex machines and more. We'd planned to go as a team and see how much ravishment we could collect. But first, we needed membership.

The club had no website, no phone directory listing, and no advertising except word-of-mouth. You could not pay at the door. You had to be recommended by another member and go through a complicated acceptance procedure. It was also VERY expensive. However, my lesbo friend Kira "Wildgirl" convinced me that membership was worth the money. (See Kira Wildgirl's stories "Perfect Club, No.1" and "Perfect Club, No.2" here on Lush, which inspired this story.)

Since members could bring guests, only one of us needed to get a membership. I lived closer and had more money, so I was elected to be the member so Kate could be my guest.

The membership application had medical forms that required a doctor's signature. I'm healthy and disease free, but I had another examination and a signed letter attesting to that. Then I discovered the club now had an in-person test as well. I was given a time and a place. Fortunately, it was after work hours.

On the appointed day, I drove over after work. It was a warehouse district. My instructions were to do enter a side door marked "office." Parked outside the building, I changed from my work outfit (slacks and shirt, with panties and bra) into a nice slutty hot pants, short jacket, and platform heels without any underwear. Stripping and changing in the parking lot beside the club was a bonus thrill.

I strode up to the door and knocked. A woman in black slacks and white shirt let me in, checked me off her list, and escorted me a classroom with almost a dozen other men and women sitting and waiting in chairs. Most were in a club outfit like me. My eyes lingered on a tall black woman all in white spandex. A couple more people were escorted in, then the staff woman went to the head of the room.

"Hello everyone, thanks for your interest in Three Lavender Rings," she announced. "This is a club ONLY for gay, lesbian and bisexual men and women." She paused and spoke very clearly. "We take this seriously. No straights are welcome." We all looked around at each other.

"In the past we've had trouble with this," she continued. "Therefore, we now have a test you must pass. If you don't want to take the test, just leave. That will cancel your application. If you stay and take the test, but fail to pass, we also cancel your application.

"The test is fairly simple. Each of you will be escorted to the part of the club for your sex – women to lesbian side, men to gay side. This is because purely straight people are revealed by their lack of interest in the same sex. We have nothing against such people, but this club is not for them.

"You'll be wearing special 'applicant' items," she smiled. "Inside you'll find members and staffers who want to sexually interact with you. Your responses to them will be graded by your escort. You don't have to agree to everything, or even anything. Declining some things does not necessarily hurt your grade. Everyone has different tastes. After an hour or two of observing your actions and reactions, your escort will bring you back here and explain your final grade. "

The woman smiled. "There are a couple little gotchas here. First, aside from the 'applicant' items, you won't wear anything else. That's right, totally naked." The staffer grinned.

"The first applicant item is a neon glow-in-the-dark lavender necklace. The second is a hood that covers your eyes and head, while leaving your nose and mouth free. We do this to insure the privacy of our existing members, and to heighten your reactions." She grinned again.

There were small gasps from a few men and women, but not me. I felt my pussy heating up inside my hotpants. I would enjoy taking the test.

The black woman in spandex raised her hand, "Does this mean we're expected to have sex?"

The staffer nodded. "Of course. We're a sex club. You were expecting something else?" Everyone laughed. "Seriously," she continued, "we've found that straights just aren't comfortable having sex with someone of the same sex. It shows in a million large and small ways. After an hour or two, it's pretty obvious who is comfortable and who is freaking out.

"Now, at any time during the test you can always quit and leave. Just ask to leave and you'll be escorted out. No harm, no foul. Some people discover they're not comfortable being naked and having sex with unseen strangers.

"Now that you know about the test, does anyone want to leave?" The staffer looked slowly around the room. A couple of men and one woman got up and left.

"Wow. This group has an unusually high percentage willing to take the test. I'll be back in a minute with your escorts. In the meantime, please undress and put your clothes on your chair." She smiled and left through a side door.

I immediately got busy pulling off my skimpy outfit, draping it over the back of the chair, and then pushed my shoes under my chair. I sat back down with both feet on the carpeted floor and legs spread, deliberately showing my pussy. I wear a thin, short-cut "landing strip" that becomes an arrowhead pointing to my clit.

I looked over at the black woman who was slowly peeling herself out of the white spandex. Her boobs were bigger than I expected, and her pussy was full of nice, black, curly fur. I couldn't help licking my lips. She looked over at me, smiled, and spread her legs as well. Her pink pussy gleamed at me.

The staffer returned with a group of men and women in skimpy underwear. Each had a clipboard, a small bag, and an armband with three lavender rings. My escort was a short, thin blonde wearing see-thru bra and equally see-thru thong panties. She was clean shaven – no pussy hair.

"Hi, I'm Ashley," she chirped. "You ready for your test?"

I put my fingers onto my wet pussy and sniffed them. "Oh yes, more than ready; by the way, I love your outfit. Can I touch?"

Ashley giggled, "Not here, but inside the club, who knows? It might be me." She opened the bag and said, "Here, let me put these on you."

The glow-in-the-dark lavender necklace cinched up tight around my neck, like a collar. Then she maneuvered the hood down over my head, pulling my hair back so it all hung out the back.

GrettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrettaBrown

There were straps on top and on the back that tightened it down. I felt soft pads on the inside against my eyes – there was no chance of seeing anything, not even out the bottom.

"Mmm, this is much nicer than a blindfold," I told Ashley. "Do you have cuffs to go with them?"

"Not for the test," she replied, "maybe another time."

She took my hand. "Now stand up, and let's go."

I got up and let her lead me out. I bumped into a few naked thighs along the way, some male and some female. My skin tingled with excitement.

"Should I call you Marna, or use another name?" Ashley asked.

"Friends call me 'Mar'," I replied.

"OK, Mar, we're about to go inside. Are you ready?"

"If you touch my pussy, you'll find out!" I joked. Then I felt soft fingers sliding up my wet pussy lips. Now my whole body was tingling.

"Oooh!" Ashley giggled. "You're definitely ready."

Ashley led me by hand for a bit, through a couple doors I think. Then I heard sounds of female sex: moans, gasps, little hoarse cries, and the wet slurping of happy pussies.

"Sit here, Marna," Ashley said, guiding me onto a leather cushion. It felt like a couch. "I'll be nearby, observing. If you want to leave, just say so."

"Thank you," I said, too excited to say anything more. Once sitting, I spread my legs, just like before, to put my pussy on display.

I felt someone sit beside me. Hands gently turned my head and lips began softly kissing mine. I responded with my tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it, then gave her tongue to me. Savoring her taste, I was really enjoying this mystery kiss.

Then I felt another pair of hands on the inside of my thighs, slowly spreading my legs wider. The hands roamed up, maddeningly close to my pussy, then down again. Just as I was about to stop kissing and say something, I felt a head between my legs and warm breath on my lower lips. I sighed into my kisser's mouth, anticipating being eaten.

And eaten I was, very thoroughly and expertly. Part way through another pair of hands reached over my shoulders and started playing with my breasts and nipples. But I was already lost in that endless kiss and my quivering crotch until I came in a fiery rush. The mouth on my pussy licked up some of my cum, then withdrew, as did the hands on my breasts and the kisser.

I felt someone take my hand. "Can you stand up, Marna?" she asked.

It was Ashley -- I recognized her voice. I caught my breath, nodded, and slowly got up. I could feel my juices dripping down my thigh.

"You certainly look a sight," Ashley giggled. "You nipples are hard, and your pussy is dark red with cum leaking out."

I moaned a little. I knew how much the slut I must look. Knowing it made me even more excited.

"Now, kneel down, Marna, right here please," Ashley said.

I did, and a minute later I felt soft, slick fabric against my mouth. It smelled like pussy.

"Now try to make her come – through the panties," Ashley said.

I immediately explored the panty front with my mouth and tongue, while exploring her thighs with my hands. I slowly pushed her legs apart until my mouth found her entire pussy. My hands snaked around to her bare ass and explored. She was wearing a thong. Meanwhile, I was working my saliva into her panty front, right along her pussy, then using my tongue to push the warm fabric between her lips.

Once her panties were warm and wet from clit on down, I began to alternate nibbles and licks on her lips, or between them. When my mouth moved up and started sucking on her clit, her hips began to push toward me. I heard cute little moans from above. Then a hand pushed my head firmly against her as I nibbled on her clit. She gasped and I smelled cum. I moved down and tried to suck some through the wet panties. Then it started leaking out the side of the panties and I licked up that instead, savoring her nectar.

It took her a while to calm down.

"Please stand up," Ashley said breathlessly. I had suspected it was her pussy I'd been eating through her see-through thong. "The test is finished."

"Oh, so soon?" I said, with real regret, "It's so cruel to deny me now!"

Ashley giggled again. "Soon you'll be a member, and can enjoy as much as your body can handle."

She led me away, guiding me through a room full of chairs, and had me sit down. My hood was unbuckled, and I blinked in the soft light. I looked over at Ashley. Her panties were very, very soggy. Her hard nipples were clearly showing in her bra, and her face was flushed. I looked around. Most of the chairs still had clothing, and there were no other people but us.

"Did I pass?" I asked, grinning.

"Oh yes, A plus all the way!" she replied. "I couldn't resist testing your mouth myself."

"I loved the challenge," I replied. "I haven't eaten anyone through their panties in... gee... a long time." I reached out and stroked her wet pussy through her panties.

Ashley moaned, then sighed, "No more play, much as I'd like to. Please keep your necklace on – that shows you passed – and go through that door to arrange for membership payment and identification. I look forward to seeing you again some night!"

I pulled on the hotpants over my gooey pussy, stepped into the heels, threw my jacket over my shoulder, and kissed Ashley goodbye. "Thanks for the fun. Your panties were delicious."

The next room had a handsome guy who eyed my bare breasts and erect nipples with a smile. My credit card was processed for a big fee, and that just for the first three months of membership. Then he asked, "Do you prefer a physical membership card, or a chip under the skin? The chip is like a birth control capsule, only smaller."

"You do surgery here?" I asked, worried.

"Oh no. Besides, it's like getting a shot. And you don't have to worry about what to do with your membership card when you're naked and enjoying yourself."

Knowing that I was going to be naked a lot, I decided to get chipped. It really was very easy, and not at all painful.

"If it does swell, or become painful, just call this doctor," the guy explained, handing me a card. "She and her wife are members too, and can help you without any embarrassing explanations."

I thanked him and started toward the exit.

"Um, Marna," he asked, "don't you want to put on your jacket?"

"Eventually," I replied, sauntering to my car topless and in wet hotpants.

Published 
Written by marna69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments