Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer in the City - Part 2

"Continuation of a very sexy time in the city with erotic times in our hotel with new friends"

24
17 Comments 17
6.8k Views 6.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

After a very erotic afternoon in the city (see Summer in the City - Part 1) neither Steph nor I were ready to slow down. Not that Steph was keeping score but she sounded kind of proud of herself when she recounted our sexy times and how she had flashed her breasts and her pussy to four men that afternoon… five men including me. I told her that was quite an accomplishment and that it had really turned me on watching her! She was obviously up to the task of being my slut for the day just as she had promised.

I then teased her and said, "Are you sure you created memories for five guys or were there four?"

She acted a bit offended and said, "Of course there were five! First, there was you, sweet thing, when you were helping me get dressed in my see through sun dress with nothing under it before we went out for the afternoon. And, then there was the bartender who noticed me from behind the bar and again when he cleaned up the spilled beer and his face was no more than three feet from my exposed, hot and wet pussy. It seemed to take him quite awhile to get it cleaned up but I think he was watching my bare pussy more than cleaning. And, then there were the two guys who were helping me line up my shots at the pool table. Did you notice how they turned to watch me get up on my barstool? I could also see my reflection in the mirror behind the bar and I know they could see my pussy too when my dress slid up to the top of my thighs. And, then there was our dear lifeguard at the hotel pool who watched as I masturbated. Of course you and he both had hard-ons and were beating off for me! Damn, I am getting really turned on again just thinking about it! But you knew that telling you about it again would keep me in the mood. I guess I did have kind of a slutty afternoon!"

I said, "Yes, I knew it would get you turned on again . But I don't think you should be satisfied with flashing just five guys!"

Neither of us had even had a chance to get in the pool earlier but my swim trunks were getting a very visible wet spot. We shared a passionate kiss as we both stripped down. When we were both standing there naked she asked with a big smile, "So, what do you think about the pizza guy?"

I said, "Well, he would make it six guys! It would be a blast to live out the fantasy that we have talked about many times. Do you think it would turn you on to flash him? I would love to watch you! Do you think anyone has ever flashed him before? How would you be able to be sure you could flash him? I guess you could wear your sundress again. Or maybe let him get a view of you when you change out of your bathing suit. Or… "

Steph put her hand up and said, "Stop over thinking this! He is sort of cute in a high school senior kind of way and maybe he is a virgin and I would be his first flashing experience. So, yes it would turn me on to get naked in front of him. And now, I can handle the details so all you have to do is watch your slut for the day getting all of us turned on!"

Before I could try to do any more unnecessary planning, we were surprised when the hotel room phone rang. It was Jon, the hotel lifeguard, calling. He just wanted to let us know that he was going to close the pool in about fifteen minutes and that his girlfriend had come over and we were welcome to join them for private swim time! I told him that sounded wonderful. I asked if we could bring them something to drink and he said no because he shouldn't drink at his job site and he and his girlfriend were both on the college swim team and had to go to practice later.

When I told Steph, she thought it sounded like a great idea too. It wasn't even five o'clock and there was still a lot of summer sun left in the day. The pizza might have to wait for another time or another day. I fixed a couple of strong vodka tonics and we headed for the pool deck.

When we got there, the 'pool closed' sign was hanging on the locked door. Jon quickly let us in and locked the door behind us. We felt like we had our own private and sexy country club. Jon introduced us to his girlfriend, Britt. Both Jon and Britt were probably about ten years younger than we were. Jon said that they would both be college seniors in the fall and were staying for the summer to get some extra credits they needed and to work out with the swimming team. Britt was about 5'4" tall with short blonde hair and a wonderful body with full breasts. She had the sculpted look of an athlete. I couldn't help thinking how much I would love to see her naked! After all, that would only be fair since Steph had already seen all of Jon. Actually, I think Steph wanted to see her naked, too.

After a few minutes of conversation, Britt smiled at Steph and me and said that Jon had told her all about our pool time earlier. She said she was sorry to have missed out. It was fun to see how accepting she was. She asked what we thought might have happened if we hadn't been interrupted. I know we had all wondered the same thing.

Next, she said, "Let's get high" and went to get a joint from her bag. I loved how Britt and Steph favored each other with drop dead gorgeous looks and bodies but also with their confidence… and why not! We were really liking this couple!

After passing the joint and getting a good buzz, Britt said, "We don't want to let the rest of the sunshine get away but first we need to get naked… one of us at a time. So, who is going to be first?"

Jon said, "Britt, you are the only one that everyone hasn't seen. How about you start?"

With that encouragement, Britt jumped up and unfastened her bikini top and let it drop. She had full firm breasts perfect for her size with puffy nipples that were begging to be sucked. Next came her bikini bottoms and then she was naked in front of us. What a gorgeous sight! Being competitive swimmers, neither she nor Jon had any hair anywhere on their bodies except on their heads. We were all staring when Steph stood up next and unfastened her top and showed her wonderful firm 34 C breasts to us. Her nipples were hard because of all of the attention. Steph is about 5'8" tall and gorgeous with black hair and flashing brown eyes from her Irish heritage. Next she showed us her beautiful smooth pussy.

These two very sexy naked women, with no tan lines in sight, were now staring at Jon and me waiting for us to get with the program. Finally Steph turned to Britt and gave her a naked hug to tease us guys, then said to her, "Maybe just the two of us should play." I would love to have watched that!

At this point Jon and I were on our feet. Britt told Jon to go next and he pulled off his swim suit. Steph was very intently watching as his cock was now free and getting very hard in front of all of us. Jon's 7" and very thick cock seemed to be pointing right at Steph and she was fascinated by the sight and the smoothness of his cock and balls. I think before she even realized what she was doing, she asked Jon if she could take his cock in her hand. He looked at Britt and she laughed and said, "Sure, but remember I haven't seen Bob yet and I am sure I will want to do the same."

Jon's cock had already answered for him and was standing straight out and very hard when Steph grabbed him. Steph seemed to pull him closer and I watched amazed, wondering if she was really going to take his cock in her mouth. I am sure she wanted to but she resisted.

At this point, I was in the process of pulling my shorts down and loved the audience. When my swim suit cleared the head of my cock, it was standing straight out like Jon's. Britt said, "Wow," and reached for my cock. My cock is 8 1/2" and thick, although maybe not as thick as Jon's. When Britt had it in her hand, I was already dripping precum. Steph saw this and touched her finger to the tip of my cock and then put her finger on her tongue. Britt laughed and said, "Hey, I was going to do that."

It was obvious the guys were very aroused! Steph and Britt were laughing at how much power they had. Jon and I could offer no argument. We were willing to do anything that they asked us to do.

We all thought we should capture the last sun of the day. It was still a hot sun, being summer in DC, and we laid out on side by side chaise lounge chairs. When this day started I couldn't even have imagined a scene like this where we would be laying out by a pool in the sun with our two new naked friends. From watching Steph interact with them, I knew that she felt that this was a very special time, too. We were all buzzed and very mellow and the sun was beating down on us and life couldn't get much better!

Somehow Steph and Britt seemed more relaxed than Jon and me. He and I were trying to relax too, like Steph and Britt, but I could tell he was just as amazed as me about how we must be the two luckiest guys on the planet. If a renegade meteor struck the planet in a few minutes I couldn't think of any place I would rather be!

Steph was laying back on her chair next to me. She had her arms resting above her head and her breasts mounding up toward the sun. She looked gorgeous. As she breathed, we could see her breasts swell up and then relax. By we, I mean Jon and me. He couldn't take his eyes off of Steph. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I leaned toward Steph and softly told her not to move but I wanted to play a bit with her. She smiled and whispered, "No worries."

I then put both hands around Steph's breast closest to me and pulled it up to meet my mouth. She flinched slightly but then lay back to enjoy the sensation. Her nipple became very hard in my mouth and I moved to her lips and we shared a very passionate kiss. I love to slowly and passionately kiss Steph. It isn't just foreplay with us but a validation of the love and passion we share.

We were both getting very aroused and I asked her to spread her legs a bit. She kept her legs flat but pulled her knees up showing even more of her wonderful pussy. I loved the sight and leaned forward and kissed her neck. I told her that she looked great and that Jon was very intent and watching her, too. I knew that would please her. I slid my hand down her belly and slid a finger along her pussy lips. Jon's interest and erection were obvious, and he leaned over and told Britt that she might want to watch. I told Steph that they were watching and then kissed her nipples and put my mouth on her pussy. Her pussy was hot from the sun and from her passion, and I loved to have our new friends watching us!

We spent the next hour playing and laying in the sun and having a great time. Much of the time we found ourselves copying the sexual play of the other couple with absolutely no modesty! Passing around another joint took care of any lingering inhibitions. At about this time we were all sitting on the edge of the pool in the shallow end and Steph whispered in my ear that she wanted to 'go down' on Britt and touch and lick and suck Britt's pussy and would I object. She said she wanted to make Britt cum! I was surprised since this would be a first time experience for Steph. I told her that she should go ahead and that I would love to watch! My cock reacted on its own by getting very hard. It was standing straight up and I started to rub it while everyone watched. Britt was sitting next to Steph and laughed and asked Steph what she had said to me.

Steph just smiled and slipped into the water and moved in front of Britt and pushed Britt's legs apart and said, "I told him that I wanted to go down on your wonderful pussy and lick and suck and finger you and to make you cum. Are you alright with that?"

Now it was Britt's turn to be surprised. Jon was now doing exactly what I was doing. Britt's eyes got wide and her answer was to open her legs further and we all watched as Steph's mouth went down on Britt's pussy. Britt rolled her head back and moaned as Steph's tongue licked and probed. Both Jon and I were amazed and were both beating off and trying not to cum too soon. Steph had a hand in her own pussy and she was ready to cum. You could tell that Britt's clit was very sensitive and Steph sucked and pulled on it with her lips until Britt exploded with a massive orgasm that seemed to go on forever. As soon as Britt started to cum Steph buried her fingers in her own pussy and followed Britt with an amazing orgasm. Without any hesitation Britt and Steph switched places and I was fascinated to see Britt licking and sucking Steph. The result was quickly the same and Steph held Britt's face against her pussy as both of them had loud and powerful orgasms. Watching this pushed Jon and me over the edge and we began to shoot our loads of cum.

We were all trying to catch our breath when Steph managed to tell Britt that she had never done that before and thanking her for letting her have her pussy. Britt leaned down and kissed Steph tenderly on the mouth and, tasting her own pussy on Steph's lips, said it was amazing and that it was her first time, too.

We spent another 20 minutes or so just recovering and then Britt and Jon had to leave for swimming practice. Good luck with that! As we were leaving, Steph told Britt, "OK, same time next year and we will let the guys come along again."

We were silent until we were back in our room and then we couldn't stop talking about what had happened. Steph said she wondered if Jon was OK with watching Britt with another woman. I told her that I had heard Jon telling Britt that it was probably the most erotic thing he had ever seen. We stripped and went in to take a shower together. I told Steph that I was really proud of her for having the courage to explore like that. When we kissed and I put my tongue into her mouth, I could taste Britt's pussy. What an erotic and thrilling experience!

After our shower, we fell back into the bed together and held each other and slept for about an hour until almost all of the daylight was gone. We woke feeling rested and still feeling very turned on. I was wondering though if my slut for the day still wanted to play. So I asked and was told in no uncertain terms that we had a deal and the night was young so don't even think about wimping out! Works for me!

As we lay in bed together, we were both having thoughts of pizza. The munchies had struck. And we were still having a fantasy about having a pizza delivered to our hotel room and Steph figuring out how to pay and play the delivery guy.

Steph found the number for the pizza place and called them from the phone in our bedroom. When a guy answered, Steph said she wanted to place an order for a large pepperoni and banana pepper pizza for delivery to our hotel room and gave him our room number. Steph told him she thought they met about an hour ago in the hotel elevator and asked if he remembered her. He said of course he remembered her and he would bring the pizza over in about 30 minutes. Steph is very memorable and this was a good sign.

I had been watching as Steph stood naked talking on the phone and noticed that she was standing with her legs spread slightly and was gently rubbing her pussy. I don't think she even realized she was doing it. I walked over to her and eased her back on the bed and spread her legs and began to lick and suck and rub her.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

She was loving it and I told her I thought she should have an orgasm for every guy who had seen her pussy today. She laughed and said she might have some catching up to do. I love to have my face in Steph's pussy and to feel and taste her getting more and more turned on. When I have my face in her pussy the rest of the world doesn't exist! Maybe it was my friendship with her pussy or her thoughts of all of the guys today who had seen her breasts and pussy but she was quickly ready to cum. I sucked her clit and she had a wonderful orgasm. I kept sucking her very sensitive clit and she had another orgasm almost immediately. When she came down to earth again she said, "You know that only counts for one of the guys, not two, right?"

I knew the delivery guy would be here in about 20 minutes so I pulled on a pair of shorts and waited out in the living room leaving Steph to plan what she wanted to do. I didn't have a clue what she would decide but knew I wouldn't miss it for the world. We hadn't arranged anything and all I told Steph was that I would answer the door and ask the delivery guy to come in and put the pizza on the table in the living room. While he was doing that I would call out to Steph in the bedroom that the pizza was here and could she get money to pay him. She said perfect.

It wasn't long and there was a knock on the door. The delivery guy looked like he was probably eighteen or nineteen years old and maybe a high school senior. I told him where to put the pizza and then called out to Steph. And then I stood back to watch. We could hear Steph say she was looking for the money. Then she said she found the money but wasn't completely dressed yet. I said it was OK and she came walking out completely naked, except for a pair of black high heel shoes. Steph looked surprised and said she thought he would be waiting in the hallway. Well, he had seen her now so Steph slowly walked over to this young guy and said she hoped she hadn't embarrassed him. He and I were amazed and Steph looked absolutely stunning.

While Steph looked for money in her wallet, he didn't even attempt to pretend he wasn't staring at her. He went from her face to her large breasts and nipples she had made hard just before coming to see him and then to her smooth pussy. I could see Steph look down at his crotch to see how long it would take him to get an erection. She was satisfied to see that his erection had already happened. Then she asked if he had ever delivered a pizza before to a naked woman.

He said, "Just once a woman in a bra and panties answered the door but it was nothing like this!"

Steph told him that we were getting ready to go out but he caught her at a good moment for him, but if he would wait a minute she would find the pizza money.

He glanced at me to be sure that this wasn't a problem and then he told her, "Take your time. I don't mind at all. You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen!"

Steph said, "I can tell from your erection that you like what you are seeing. But I don't want to make you shoot off in your pants. Do you think that could happen?"

I told him, "Unless you want to shoot off in your pants I think you should pull them down. Besides, now that you are staring at her it is only fair for you to take your cock out and let her see you too."

He said, "Really?"

I said, "Really."

Then Steph said, "Really! I want to see what is making that big bulge in your pants!"

He was totally under her control and he unbuckled and unzipped and dropped his pants. His very hard and very horny and very wet cock jumped out. He looked at Steph and saw her staring at him and that was all it took! He knew he was going to cum and grabbed his cock trying to keep it under control. But he had lost control when he first saw Steph. When he grabbed his cock it just made it worse and as his hand closed around his slippery cock it was just enough motion to send the first rope of cum exploding out of his cock. He looked down at his cock and he kept cumming and cumming.

When he finally looked back at Steph he was mortified to see that his first explosive spurt of cum had landed on Steph's leg just inches from her pussy. He didn't have a clue about what to do next and he began to tell her over and over that he was so sorry to have hit her leg with his cum.

Steph was enjoying his discomfort and I think also enjoying the feeling of his hot cum.

She finally told him, "Don't worry about it. Actually, I think it is kind of sexy to have your hot cum on me!"

It only took him a few more seconds and he quickly headed for the door. She told him to wait and took his money to him. He kept thanking her and said his buddy at work would never believe that this happened. He asked if he could take a picture of her and she told him that she wouldn't let him do that. But Steph told him that if they wanted to stop by later after work and if we were home and if we weren't already sleeping maybe his friend could get a peek, too. She told him to knock very quietly in case we are asleep and if we don't answer just go away. And then he was gone.

I looked at Steph and smiled and said, "Really? What if they come back later? I know what I would do if I were them. I guess you could probably add to your flashing score? That was fun and even better than my fantasy! Oh, and by the way, you look very sexy and the heels were a great touch. And Steph, just think, I can just about guarantee that was the first time that his cum has ever touched a woman!"

She paused for a moment and said, "I bet you are right. I really like that thought!"

Steph then kicked off her high heels and went to wipe down the delivery guy's excitement.

Our room was on the back side of the hotel on the 4th floor. It was a suite with two queen size beds and big picture windows in both the living room and the bedroom that went from the floor to the ceiling. We were a little disappointed that there wasn't much of a view, only of the building just behind the hotel. As with most cities the buildings were very close together. I wasn't quite as disappointed when I realized that the building behind us was part of the college campus and it was student apartments. It was getting dark and lights were coming on and it was like being at a drive-in theatre!

We were standing in front of our bedroom window with Steph naked and I had on shorts. In one of the apartments across from us I noticed a guy studying. He was sitting by a window in what looked like his kitchen on a floor that was one floor higher than our floor. I don't know if he had noticed us but he soon got up, turned out the light and left. In a few minutes Steph told me to check out the guy's apartment and when I looked again he had turned the light on and was standing in the window watching us with binoculars! It is nice to know we were more interesting than his studies. Steph lay back on the bed with her legs spread knowing he could see her about as well as if he had been in the room with us. When I looked again he was taking his clothes off and appeared to be loving her show.

It was evening now and many of the apartments had lights on. We went in the kitchen to make a drink and when we walked back over to the window our friend was still there watching. Binoculars really weren't needed since the buildings were only about 75 feet apart but I'm sure he felt like he was in the bedroom with us.

As we stood there I saw another apartment next to his that had a light come on in the living room and there was another guy standing in the window watching with binoculars! I think the first guy must have called his friend so he could watch the show too. Steph put her arms around my neck and we kissed and when we pulled apart I began to rub her big breasts and suck her nipples. She stood naked in front of the window facing them and I went over to the desk in our hotel room. Steph asked me what I was doing. I told her I was taking the shade off of the desk lamp and turning on all of the lights in our room to their brightest! I wanted to be sure they had the best view possible. Steph had no objections and I knew we were all in for a good time.

When I got back to Steph, we looked over and now a college girl was watching from another apartment. She had thrown her books on the table and let down her hair and she was obviously watching us! The two guys were naked and stroking their cocks and we hoped the woman would want to play, too. We couldn't be sure that they were all watching us since there were a lot of other rooms in the hotel where other hot and horny couples might be doing the same thing.

Steph said, "How do we know they are watching us? They might be watching someone else. It is still fun to think they are lusting after us."

I told her, "No way, you are the one turning them on!"

She said, "How do you know that?"

As she stood naked in front of the window I told her to wave. She did and immediately the two guys and the woman returned her wave.

All she could say was, "Wow!"

The woman had now found a pair of binoculars too so all three were focusing on us. Steph was surprised that they all had binoculars but very pleased.

I said, "It doesn't surprise me. I always travel with binoculars."

She asked, "Would you get them for me? I want to play their game and get a closer look."

It was fun to pass the binoculars back and forth and to see what a great view they gave all of us. Steph said she could tell the size of both guys, not height but cock size. She said, "No worries, they aren't as big as you!"

I told Steph that I wanted them to see her with hard nipples and she said she could take care of that request. She walked over to the window and pushed her breasts up against the cold glass. When she pulled back, she finished by pinching her nipples and her nipples were very hard when I rubbed them and began to suck them.

I think she wanted to let her gender mate play, too, so she slowly began to pull my shorts down. I already had a huge erection. She grabbed my cock and put her mouth around it and took it as deep as she could! We knew the woman was having fun when, as we watched, she began to do a very slow and very sexy strip tease. It was wonderful that it was all so very personal and yet so very anonymous. She was now naked and I watched as she began to rub herself! The view was so good I could tell that she shaved her pussy.

Steph and I moved to the bed and she propped herself up because she knew what was next! I spread her legs and began to rub her pussy. Then I put my mouth on Steph and sucked and licked her pussy and her clit as she watched me and could look past me and see our neighbors watching at the same time. After a couple of minutes, we turned so that our friends had a great view as I fucked her pussy from behind. We love that position because Steph can push back against my cock and take me as deep as she wants. I love to be able to reach around and cup her big breasts in my hands and feel her hard nipples. As they watched, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and then slowly pushed it back in deeper and deeper. They could see her breasts moving as we fucked. I am sure they could see my cock shining from Steph's pussy juices.

When we paused, Steph picked up the binoculars and looked back at our friends who were all watching us and masturbating. Steph said it was really erotic to be watching them as they masturbated. Steph handed me the binoculars and she spread her pussy and began to masturbate, too. I stood in front of the window and was beating off for them and watching them too. We were all loving it!

Steph said it always turned her on to watch me masturbate and now she wanted me to shoot my cum all over the window while being watched. The thought was a huge turn-on for me. I was still in front of the window where Steph would see me when I had my orgasm. She was pushing her fingers deep into her pussy and rubbing herself so that we could cum together. We both began to cum and I shot off all over the window. We were sure they had watched us cum when we looked at their windows. The woman was giving us applause and one of the guys was giving us a thumbs up! The other guy was masturbating and we watched as he spurted his load on his window and then he looked at us for our approval. We applauded too. I am absolutely sure that there were others in their building watching us and others in our building watching them but they just didn't turn on their lights.

We turned the lights out and closed the curtains and fell back in bed, feeling very spent but very satisfied. It had been a good decision to book an extra day through Sunday.

Steph was naked and on her back and I had one hand gently rubbing her pussy. She is an amazing and very sexy woman and I agree with the pizza delivery guy that she is the sexiest woman I have ever seen! I was leaning on my side just watching her as she relaxed. Her breasts were mounded straight up and I brought my hand up and started very lightly tracing my finger around her nipples and watching them as they became hard.

Then I whispered to her, "Not a bad day's work, very sexy lady. I am just thinking about everyone you flashed today and how the image of you will always be with them. Especially during their sexy and aroused times. I know you made some wonderful memories for all of us!"

Steph was cuddled dreamily in my arms and she smiled. Then I heard Steph softly counting. Sheep maybe? But when she stopped at eight I knew she was counting her male flashing partners. Then she counted two more and I knew she had added in Britt and her gender mate from a few minutes ago. Very impressive. We both then drifted off to sleep.

I don't think it had been very long when I thought I heard very light knocking. I felt Steph getting out of bed. I knew I didn't have to worry about it because Steph was in charge. I must have dozed for a little longer because now I was hearing some very soft voices from the living room.

Steph came back in the bedroom and kneeled beside me on the bed and bent over me so her wonderful breasts were softly rubbing all over my face. She then took my cock in her hand and began to rub around the edge of the head of my cock with her finger. Then her tongue was doing the same thing and I was getting a major hard-on. OK, now I was awake and loving it!

Steph said for me to get up and come out to the living room, that there was something she wanted me to see. I started to grab some shorts but she told me I wouldn't need them. And, of course, she was right. I would have been overdressed because Steph and Britt and Jon were all naked! They had come over after swimming practice and were hoping for some more play time, and we even had some pizza to offer them.

Steph then gave me her very naughty smile and said, "Oh, and Jon noticed that someone had put a certificate for a free pizza and delivery under our door. Maybe they give those to everyone."

I laughed and said, "I doubt it. That is probably just for their very special customers!"

 

Published 
Written by BeachExhibit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments