Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spontaneous Public Nudity - Some Highlights - Part 4

"A spontaneous street meeting"

4
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Out early one morning, about three-thirty am, I was taking a naked jog, shorts scrunched up in my hand as fall-back. It was a beautiful morning, neither too hot, nor too cold, and I was feeling quite adventurous. So I dared myself to leave the shorts beside a small bush beautifying the streetscape, and take my chances for a while without a plan "B". The street was deserted, but my senses were still on high alert, and after a couple of hundred yards, I approached an intersection lit brightly by a streetlight. I enjoy the challenge of such exposure, so I headed straight for that corner.

The building at the intersection was a two-story block of flats, built as close as Council would allow to the footpath. I had decided to turn left at the corner, and run around the block to where my shorts were waiting my return. I stopped dead in my tracks as I turned, because I saw, only about ten feet from me, an open lighted window with the silhouette of a woman gazing straight at me. So I was highlighted by the light from her window and the streetlight. Fully spotlighted you might say!

 My initial inclination was to turn and race back to the comfort of my shorts. In a split second I decided to stay put for enough time to see what might transpire. After all, the lady was safely locked away in her own apartment, under no immediate threat of sexual assault, and easily able to turn away from the vulnerable naked vision before her. Of course I was very apprehensive, but figured I could still withdraw easily, if things turned ugly. But if we progressed pleasantly, I could have some real fun.

As we looked at each other, she opened the conversation with,"You're not wearing any clothes," as if somehow this fact had alluded me.

"So I am," I cheekily replied, as I looked myself over to ensure she had not made a mistake. "I hope I have not offended you."

"Not entirely," she responded, "but I do prefer guys who are a tad more masculine, if you know what I mean."

"Now it is I who is offended. In what way are you belittling my manhood?" I demanded.

She took some exception to my lack of body hair, lack of six-pack (pronounced stomach muscles) and insufficient body tan. My "junk" was barely adequate, but otherwise I was close to perfect. "On second thoughts, your lack of hair down there gives you a certain childlike innocence that I do find rather cute. Aren't you afraid some sleepless cop might find you a little astray from legal requirements?" 

I could now see her face quite clearly. She appeared to be fortyish, rather plain, dressed in some kind of tracksuit with a constant and appealing smile. We continued to exchange banter for a few minutes, during which time I lost the degree of vigilance I normally have when out and about without clothes. At some stage she raised her gaze above my face, and whispered, "We have company."

I turned to see a middle-aged couple, standing at the adjacent intersection, clearly studying the naked wayfarer, and his "lady in the window", and wondering which route they should now take on their early-morning constitutional.

"Come on over," she shouted. "He's really quite harmless."

And so, they crossed the road to join me under the streetlight, and became part of what was now, a four-way conversation. The lady in the window brought them up-to-date with the situation, then invited them to comment on her appraisal of my nakedness. It did not take very long for the newcomers to enter into the banter and by-play. The lady came right up to me, and exaggerated a full and professional inspection, before agreeing that my "package" was a little underwhelming, although quite fascinating in it not being engulfed in a forest of dark undergrowth. She was not put off by my lack of suntan, and found my legs and bottom "very appealing indeed".

"Not everyone can be as well-endowed as me," her partner proudly proclaimed. 

The conversation was cheery, cheeky and challenging.

TatyPage
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TatyPage

They wanted to see what I looked like while jogging, breaking up with laughter, a little too loudly for my liking, as I gave in to their request. They needed to know all about my naked meanderings - where, how often, when, why, and since when. I gave them a couple of examples of when I had been caught. I asked if any of them had any similar tendencies, or fantasies, and was not surprised by the candour of their individual responses.  The couple had visited a nudist resort in France when younger, and had found the experience invigorating. They had indulged back in Australia on deserted beaches from time to time. 

The lady in the window admitted to having had such fantasies, and had enjoyed a male stripper performance once. She was disappointed that the stripper had been fully naked for too brief a time, and occasionally she heard that other male strippers had invited the audience to participate in increasingly sexy ways.

The group conversation now turned to exploring instances of other strip shows, both male and female, and eventually I was asked if I had ever participated in any similar situations. I was conflicted as to how far I should take the lead. On the one hand, we were all having fun, and my nakedness had been dismissed as unusual, entertaining and non-confrontational. On the other hand, any progression from that level might turn things from fun, to something more serious or disturbing. I was also aware that time was marching on, and this would bring more people and cars, into the picture. So I withstood the urge to offer any advance from pure CFNM (I don't believe the term had been invented then), and merely admitted to having been a naked waiter at a couple of parties.

We had been talking for quite a while, and the lady in the window announced she had to get ready for work. She was a bus driver, and needed to get to the bus terminus for the early shift. She said goodbye and disappeared from the window. 

"Which way are you headed?" asked the guy.

"It's getting a bit late, so I need to get back to my running shorts. So I'm going back that way." I pointed in the direction of the discarded shorts.

"We'll join you."

So we walked together back to where I had left my shorts. They were not there!  We looked around for a little while, but they had definitely disappeared. I was in quite a quandary. What to do? The gentleman offered to take down his trousers and donate his underpants. I was reluctant to accept. I did not say so, but the thought of wearing someone else's underwear, unwashed, did not appeal to me. I also thought that to accept, might take our friendship a little beyond what I would be comfortable with, for a first meeting. So I politely declined. It was my problem, and I needed to deal with it.

"Good luck, and hope to see you again," they offered as I set off for home, still about a mile away, not jogging, but running as quickly as I could manage. Part of the way was on sleepy suburban streets. It was still dark and before most people were up and about. No problem there.

But the last half of my journey was on a major road, on which I lived, and traffic was already beginning to appear. So I sprinted up the hill to my home, ignoring the horns and flashing lights from passing vehicles, hoping that none of which contained police. Maybe about ten vehicles caught me in their headlights, but I kept my face turned away, refusing as much as possible, to be identified. I was breathless as I arrived home, feeling lucky that nothing serious had eventuated. 

"Don't even ask," I implored a neighbour who had appeared, taking his garbage bin to the curb, as I sprinted past him to safety at my front door.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments