Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Small School PE Teacher Part I

"Girls are jealous that the guys get to shower with the young English teacher."

16
2 Comments 2
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Growing up in rural Wisconsin has many advantages.  However, having a large school with lots of course offerings isn’t one of them.  In fact, many of our teachers have to cross departments and teach different content areas to make up a full schedule.  That’s also why we tend to get a lot of new, young teachers who get experience and then move on to larger districts.  Since we were seventeen and eighteen year olds, our teachers were often close in age to us.

My senior English teacher, for example, was also my PE teacher.  We had PE third period and then went right into English class with him.  Mr. Crete was a second year teacher who was twenty-four years old and a former county all state basketball player from a nearby high school.  To get a PE job, he had to pick up the English assignment as well.

Being an athlete, Mr. Crete always ran a really vigorous PE class and he participated as well.  Since this was a small school, the coaches did not have a separate locker room or office.  Mr. Crete just stripped naked with the rest of the guys and used one of the small cage lockers like the rest of us.  If he was an older teacher that might have been weird, but since he was the same age as some of our older siblings it wasn’t strange at all.

After class, he was always just as sweaty and dirty as the rest of us, and we all showered together in the small gang shower that had ten showerheads mounted to the walls.

The guys always knew this situation, and we just accepted it as the way things are done at our school.  We never knew anything different.

I don’t know if it was because Mr. Crete was by far the most handsome teacher in the school, or if news just traveled slowly to the girls.   However early in September, we were at a party with a bunch of girls from our class and the subject of Mr. Crete came up.  They commented that he was always so fresh smelling in English class. 

I laughed and said that soap and water have that effect.  The there was this moment of silence as my comment was sinking in with the girls.

“Wait a second,” Ashley said.  “He showers before class?” 

“Well of course.  He’s playing basketball or other games with us and is just as sweaty as us!” I said.

“So you guys see him naked?” Ashley persisted.

“Of course.  This isn’t the Olympic Park you know.  It’s just like the girls’ locker room.  Small, square, open,” I said.

“Oh my God!   What is he like naked?” Simone wanted to know too!

“Aw you know guys don’t look and tell!” Jason joked.  “If we start telling about Mr. Crete he might tell the female teachers what WE look like naked!”

Without missing a beat, Ashley jumped in, “Jason we’ve ALL seen you naked and… ”

“OK, OK, fine,” Jason smiled knowing where this was going.

“Well maybe if you just ask us questions.  Besides, I don’t know how to describe a dude.  He’s just one of us,” I said.

Ashley hopped onto this, “OK, we can ask questions.  First, does he have chest hair?”

Jason said, “Yes, I can confirm that he has chest hair.  Blonde fuzzy chest hair.”

Kathy hummed, “Mmmm.

AnnaLarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLarson

 So nice.”   She was already mentally undressing him in her mind.

Next was Ashley.  “OK keeping with hair.  Does he trim ‘down there’?”

I took that question.  “No, in fact just the opposite.  Full wild blonde bush.  I doubt he ever trimmed his pubes.”

Kathy continued her mental undressing.  “Oooooo I would like to run my fingers through that bush!”

Everyone laughed and Kathy caught herself with an awkward giggle realizing that she was letting everyone into her fantasy.

Mary couldn’t contain herself.  “I’ll bet he’s circumcised.  When he walks down the rows in English class we are at eye level of his crotch and once I thought I could see the outline of his cock.”

Jason laughed, “Well you are very right about him being cut, and sometimes he does wear the very thin nylon bikini underwear.  So you may well have seen the goods!”

“I KNEW IT!” Mary screamed.  Now she was letting everyone into her little fantasy.  It seems that several of the girls had been giving this some thought since the first day of class.

“Thick or thin?” Kathy cried out?

I laughed, “Thick.  Thicker than any guy I’ve seen in the locker room.”

Jason agreed, “Yeah, NOT THAT WE CHECK OUT EACH OTHER, but yeah he has the thickest cock I’ve ever seen.  It’s massive.  I’m jealous!”

Ashley reminded Jason, “We’ve all seen you naked.  You should be jealous!”

Mary concurred.  “It is massive.  If the outline in his pants was accurate, he’s massive.  And that was soft.”

“Five inches,” I said.  “Soft.  A good five inches hanging between his legs when he’s soft.”

“And a good eight and a half inches hard,” a previously silent Chad added.  We all looked at him in amazement.

“One time I was showering next to him and I thought it was strange.  He was in the corner and everyone else had finished.  I happened to look over and he was trying to hide his cock from me.  But I saw that he was… let’s say… really washing his cock good.”

Ashley almost was in tears, “You saw Mr. Crete jerking off in the shower?”  

Chad said, “Well I saw his huge cock, his right hand working it hard, and then I looked up and caught his eyes.  He kind of shrugged his shoulders and gave me one of those looks like, ‘Hey a guy’s got to take of business now and then,’ and smiled.  But not in a gay way.”

Kathy almost fainted.  “Eight and a half inches of Crete meat.  I would be in heaven!”

Mary quietly whispered, “I want to marry him.”

Everyone laughed.

“I just want to fuck his brains out!” Kathy said.

“Did you… see… uh… the money shot?” Ashley could barely get it out.

“Four long ropes.  Right against the wall,” Chad said.

“Then he passed by me and whispered, ‘Next time it’s your turn,” Chad confided.

None of us knew what to make of that comment.

Until a week later.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments