Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex on the beach every day in France

"my diary of our holiday to France"

12
8 Comments 8
15.8k Views 15.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Although this tale is listed under stories it is my diary of what we got up to in France on holiday. Each year we go on holiday I keep a diary of all the things we get up to so that I can re read them in the future to live them in my mind again.

We were in the nude resort of Cap D’Agde for our tenth year and each year we have done something more than the year before. One thing that has happened since my last year’s diary is that I went out some weeks ago with a girl friend called Leigh and got my other nipple pierced so now I have rings in both.

Just a quick recap if you haven't read any of my diaries before. My tits are small and firm, my nipples point up and out. They are dark against my skin, very long and constantly erect. I never ever wear a bra or any form of underwear and my nipples poke through everything I wear. It has been nearly twelve years now since I cleared out my bra and knicker drawer and threw them all away and it feels so much better to never wear anything under my clothes. My tits have remained pert and firm and my nipples still point up and out.

I am lasered everywhere so smooth armpits, smooth legs and above all my mound and sex is hair and stubble free and feels amazing. I have two other piercings, one is a vertical hood and the other is a horizontal hood just above my clit, they get a lot of attention when I walk on the nude beach and a lot of attention from Mike’s fingers and mouth too.

We normally fuck each day at home but when we come on holiday the brakes come off as we have more time to ourselves and we do it three to five times a day with at least two of those in public on the beach. I’m multi orgasmic too so I come a lot more than that. Forty orgasms a day is very normal for me here.

There is a part of the beach where you can pretty much do what you like and we indulge ourselves fully. We normally get there just before midday and don't leave until seven pm so we have lots of time to be as horny as we like and we love it. When we leave in the morning with our towels and umbrella we both know that we will suck, finger and fuck a lot of the day away and enjoy being watched while we do it.

Take yesterday for example, we had set up our towels and umbrella on the sand and it wasn't long before Mike was running his hands lightly over my naked body making me squirm with the enjoyment of it. After that he concentrated on my clit. When we fuck I can be coming in seconds and then constantly over and over again but with my clit I like to take my time and enjoy the build up. Mike played with me for about thirty minutes, both of us aware that people could see us as my legs got wider and wider apart on the towel with the absolute pleasure of it. I had my right hand down holding Mike’s cock and I was wanking him gently as he finger fucked me.

I can’t do surreptitious orgasms so when I came everyone around could see me spasm over and over. Once I had come down to earth again I knelt up, sucked any sand off Mike and then straddled him and sank my very wet cunt down onto his cock. We like to be watched when we fuck and this beach is a dream come true to do that. We are surrounded by other couples and some single men and they can see everything we do as we can see everything they do too. I sat us straight so Mike (and anyone else that cared to watch) could see my tits jiggle as we fucked. I fucked us like this with Mike thrusting into me from below for a good ten minutes. Ten minutes may not sound a long time but when you factor in the excitement of fucking openly in public surrounded by others it was a long time lol. Later on in the day we fucked again but this time Mike had me squirting too. While I was on top Mike took a photo of me just like that, sitting up and fucking in public and then sent it to my girlfriend Leigh with a “look what we are doing” sort of message.

Although it is a nude resort there is a shift at night where people get dressed to go out. Mike loves me to be seen and I love it too so my preference is usually to go out topless in something short, either a sheer skirt or skimpy shorts, rather than wear ridiculously high heels I’m usually  barefoot too.

Over the last couple of nights my outfits for the evening have been a short black shirt that just and only just covers my rings, topless and a bow tie which is both a fun but elegant outfit and the second night was a pair of red short shorts and topless again. We normally chat about what I will wear on the beach during the day.

One thing that has changed since last year is I’ve discovered how bisexual I am. A few weeks ago, I went away for a spa day / night / day with Leigh the girl friend of mine. The spa was about a hundred miles away from home so it was an overnight stop. Mike had told me that something may happen as he knows my friend likes me that way but I hadn't seen it but he was right. Leigh introduced me to the delights of kissing and fucking another woman and I loved it, we stayed up most of the night exploring each other and my sexuality, we even sent Mike and Leigh’s husband Tony some photos of what we were doing and showed them how we kissed full on when we arrived home the next night.

We then arranged for Leigh and her husband Tony to come over a couple of nights later so that she and I we could fuck in front of them and really show them what we got up to. We started off kissing deeply with tongues before taking each other’s clothes off - she had come out without a bra or knickers to be like I was. We finally ended up in a foursome on the floor of our sitting room so I got to see her fuck her husband as they got to see Mike and me fucking.

The reason I’ve told you this is that each day we text her and send her photos of what we are doing Mike also emails here every day with a catch up of all we  have done the day before. It is driving her crazy that she can’t get her hands and mouth on me. Mike loves me fucking another woman plus he loves to watch too. He has been joining in the texts and he loves to talk to the woman who’s fucking me.

One thing we did yesterday on the beach that is worthy of note here is that Mike had been rubbing my clit again in the afternoon but it has had so much attention in our room over the last couple of days that it was a bit tender and Mike couldn't find just the right spot because of that. He took my right hand off his cock and moved it to my mound and told me to rub myself instead as I would know the right place. When Mike rubs me people watch as I can't lie still but when I started to rub myself and push my fingers into my cunt as well it seemed to up the tempo for several more people to see me pleasure myself. While I was concentrating on my pleasure, slowly pushing a finger inside and then using the juices to lube my clit Mike was stroking my whole body from my toes all the way up my legs to my tits and back again, pure heaven !!

Tuesday

I said at the beginning of this diary that I didn't know how we were going to add to what we did last year. I should have kept my mouth shut as we upped the game on the beach for certain. First though the day started off with Mike sending the photos we took for Leigh the night before. We’d been telling her by text what we had been up to and the outfits I wore to go out at night. Although she knew I wasn't lying I’m not sure she totally believed that I went out topless each night, so we took lots of photos and then some of me fully naked in poses you wouldn't show your family. Leigh was blown away and sent some back of herself playing with her clit and Tony fucking her from behind.

Anyway back to upping the game on the beach, we fucked four times today, one in bed and three times in public. With all the attention I’ve been getting my clit was still a little sensitive so once the towels were down and the umbrella up Mike brought out a pocket rocket vibrator and instead of rubbing my clit he started to vibrate it instead. The pocket rocket is fairly quiet but there was no wind so it could be heard by the couples close by but it sounded a lot louder when it touched one of my rings and a much louder metallic buzzing could be heard. Mike couldn't find the exact spot I needed so I took over while he stroked my body and gently squeezed my nipples. My multiple orgasms are normally in my cunt and I only get one big clit orgasm at a time but with the vibrator working its magic on my clit I was having several small but very good clit orgasms while it was building up for the big one.

Talk about a change around us when people saw me and heard me vibrating myself. If you've watched The Walking Dead when zombies get a sniff of the living and all eyes turn as one - it was just like that as their interest was piqued and they came for a look see. Mike was busy on my tits and nipples while I was buzzing myself. My nipples get so long and hard when they are touched and are just under an inch at full stretch and always half that all the time. (look at the photos in my gallery if you want to see them). I could sense there were people close by but when I opened my eyes I was amazed just how close. Undeterred though I kept on until I had a massive orgasm and then rose up and sat on Mike’s cock.

KarinnaSuarez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaSuarez

I was squelchily wet and we could both feel and hear (as could those around us) how wet I was as we fucked.

The second time was after lunch, Mike had been gently fingering me to some very tight and squirty orgasms where I was making the towel rather wet. He told me he wanted to fuck me from behind so I rolled over and got on to my hands and knees. This is perhaps my favourite position. I love to be fucked this way and can’t stop spasming and coming all the time as he pushes in and out of me. To fuck like this in public though takes it to a whole new level, my bum was up in the air and my shoulders on the sand as Mike held my hips and fucked me with that skin meeting skin, slapping sound that can only be fucking, he fucked me hard until he came inside me.

The last time was almost by accident, it was late in the afternoon and we had been cuddling but my hand strayed to his cock. I love it!! soft, hard, wet or dry makes no difference to me, I like to look at it, I love to suck it, I love to feel it grow in my hand, I love it in my mouth and my cunt - I just love it - I’m sure you get the picture. So, there I was just sort of gently massaging him and sucking the head. I could feel his cock start to twitch and grow so I knew I was doing a good job. Out of the blue the couple next to us moved their umbrella. They’d had it up but lying on the sand to shelter them from the sun and slight wind. As they moved and put the umbrella down they were right next to us, only about 2 or 3 feet away and watching me suck Mike to full hardness and then move up to sit astride him and sink down on him again.

The guy began to stroke his wife but his eyes were on us fucking right next to him, she was lying on her side and even when he pushed his cock into her he was looking at us. I got off so that I could get my hands on Mike’s cock again, it was very slippery and very wet. I sucked it for a while - I like my cunt juices - and then wanked him until he came all over his chest. The guy was still looking while Mike spurted.

Later that evening I went out for dinner and a walk around the town in just a pair of tight bum hugging shorts, topless and barefoot as I have done for the other nights here. One thing I didn't mention yesterday was that when we were out for dinner on our first night we bumped into our next door neighbours from home in England and I mean literally our next door neighbours, talk about a coincidence!! I was barefoot and topless and they were dressed. He had never seen me like this before. To cap all that we bumped into them on the nude beach the day after so now he has seen me totally naked too.

Wednesday

Another hot and horny day on the beach, it started off with me buzzing myself again with my pocket rocket and then Mike taking over with his fingers and bringing me to a very intense leg spread orgasm. We feel very relaxed fucking like this, we are totally aware that we are being watched but we fuck for ourselves, doing in public exactly what we would do in the privacy of our bedroom and that is part of what we find so horny. We had been getting hot texts from Leigh too which added to the enjoyment of the day, me being able to talk openly to her by text and Mike getting off on how wet she was at home hearing what we were doing on the beach.

Late in the afternoon we had already fucked twice but then a text from Leigh came in showing us a photo of her taken with her phone under her desk with her knickers pulled to one side and her fingers rubbing her clit. That made Mike’s cock stand up to attention so we sent a photo of me sucking him in public and then another of me sitting on it and fucking him in public too. So far this brought the tally to one fingered orgasm for me to start the day three more fingered orgasms followed by three fucks, lots of cock sucking and even some squirting from me. On two of the fucks I moved from sitting on top to squatting on top and then really slapping on to his cock as he held my bum to move me up and down as I pounded us both.

I wanted to squirt and I wanted to be seen too so I got up on my hands and knees face down with my mouth on Mike’s cock with my bum up in the air - and completely visible to all – I wriggled around so that he could get his hands on my cunt and a finger inside me. It didn't take long before it was streaming out of me in long squirts over Mike’s hand, arm and all over the towels.

Towards the end of the day on the beach we were just lying and enjoying the sunshine, Mike was on his back, I was on my back too but at right angles to him with my head on his belly. He was running his hands up and down my tits making my nipples go boing and really stand up straight and hard which was doing great things for me and I had my hand above my head gently squeezing his cock. It was soft as we had been fucking just a few minutes before but gradually I could feel it firm up and get harder and longer. When he was fully erect I began to move my hand up and down. We were aware of people watching but didn't mind at all. I kept on until he came over my hand and his stomach.

The most memorable thing of yesterday was what I wore to go out for the evening and how I wore it. You have seen those movies no doubt where the girl gets up in the morning and puts on a man’s shirt to walk around, it looks horny and dead sexy. This is what I wore last night. Mike had brought a dress shirt with him, so I slipped it on over my naked body before we went out but left it totally unbuttoned so that it moved in the gentle warm breeze and revealed me. My nipples were so long and hard that once the shirt had blown open it was then held back by my nipples like curtain tie backs. We went into a restaurant, were shown to our table and ordered a meal. When the meal came I realised that the sleeves of the shirt were too long for comfortable eating so I pulled my arms out of both sleeves and took the shirt completely off. Now I was naked in a restaurant filled with other diners who were dressed. I got quite few smiling glances at what I was doing. Even when we had finished our meal and got up to leave I walked out most of the way out naked before slipping the shirt on again as we got to the door. I was in a real mood to be noticed so I shrugged the shirt off one shoulder and then the other as we walked along so it ended up right down my back and I was naked to the front. We passed bars, shops and other restaurants like this and both had a great time. Mike enjoying my exhibitionism and me loving feeling so naked.

Thursday

This year more than any other I have loved and revelled in the things we do on the beach and I’m totally loving the exhibitionism of going out at night topless especially when nearly everyone else is dressed and covered. I want to be seen when we go out. When we arrived here some days ago I didn't think we could top last year and last year was amazing by any count but we have. When Mike first put the pocket rocket onto my clit a couple of days ago and then asked me to take over and do myself I had a shy moment until I started to feel the sensations but today once we had set up the towels and brolly it only seemed a few moments before he asked me if I wanted my vibrator and I said yes. He didn't even have to start me off, I wanted to do it.

We fucked three times on the beach today, the first one was after I had vibrated myself for about fifteen mins and then Mike had taken over with his fingers (he has magic fingers lol) and really made me come and I mean really come, I was thrashing around on the towel like I was having a fit!

I asked him if he wanted to roll me over and fuck me from behind, stupid question perhaps but it is always polite to ask. I got up onto my hands and knees in the face down arse up position and Mike pushed into me. He held my hips and spread my bum with his hands and fucked me hard then gently and then hard again. My orgasms were rolling in one after the other as he did this until I felt him come in me. No matter how many orgasms I’ve had I always come again when he tells me he is going to or when I feel him coming inside me.

The prelude to the second fuck was me sitting on his face and then moving down slightly to finger myself and rub my G spot until I squirted all over his chest. When I moved down further to sit on his cock his chest and the towel below were soaking.

The third fuck came out of the blue for Mike, we were cuddling late in the afternoon but he didn't know how much I wanted to fuck again. I gently started to squeeze and stroke his cock. I love to feel it grow in my hand. When it was hard I straddled him and sank down. I put my tits down to his chest so he could feel my nipples and nipple rings brushing his skin. He put his arms around me and pulled me down all the way. I could see a few people watching us behind Mike’s head and he could see people watching us from behind with my legs spread over him and his cock inside me. I started to come and for the twenty minutes we fucked as one stopped another started. I was probably having three or four a minute and he felt each one as I really clench up when I come. I am such a lucky girl to be this multi orgasmic.

 

Published 
Written by happynude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments