Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Servicemen Get Serviced

"The karma of exhibitionism comes to provides what karma does"

2
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I recently bought a ball weight. It's a chrome donut with magnetic clasp used to pull on the scrotum. I didn't know whether it would actually make my balls hang lower over time, but I did (and still do) enjoy the feel of that tug every time I went freeballing. The sensation of my balls clanging in my pants like a bell's clapper made me feel slutty, and I guess I liked feeling slutty because it made me horny.

 

Wearing that weight became a daily thing for me. I'd wear that weight freeballing all the time and continue to wear it at home. But at home, I'd be nude. That only made me all the hornier. I'd often walk around the house in the nude with that silver tugger bouncing around. I even started to leave the drapes wide open for all to see. I live on the ground floor of a condominium complex with a large door wall facing the common area. Anyone walking past my unit could get an eyeful if they cared to look. I felt slutty just free-balling before, but now being nude and exposed really turned me on. It started to become an obsession and kept pushing my nudism to newer heights. 

 

I had a service appointment one morning to have my dryer vent cleaned out. I certainly wouldn't be naked, but had the idea of freeballing in my sateen pajama bottoms and a tee shirt. The PJs were indeed thin, but not see-through. It was enough to see I was freeballing,  but not overtly looking for attention. I felt as if it was a safe release of my growing nudist tendencies. 

 

The appointment came and went. No show and no call. I was more disappointed than pissed that no one showed. I called the service and found that there was a scheduling snag and it would be another hour and a half before anyone could make it over. I had already taken the day off for the service, so just told them to take their time and come when they could.

 

I wasn't in a hurry at that point, so I waited. And waited. Plenty of time to think about what I had planned to do. And the more I thought about it, the hornier I got. I never expected anything sexual to happen. I just loved the thought of nudity and the slutty feelings I get from it. And the turn-on. So much so that I began viewing porn on my laptop and touching myself. I especially enjoy compilation porn involving cocks squirting cum. I'm not gay, but seeing a nice cock spraying cum on whoever is in front of it excites me more than anything else. I played with my dick soaking in the views for a long while when the doorbell went off. I had totally lost track of time.

 

I closed my laptop and buzzed the door open. Two men entered my unit with equipment in tow. It was obvious that my cock was semi-hard against the thin sateen material, but they were too busy apologizing for the delay to even notice. Both men were taller than me and fit, and both had a myriad of tattoos I could see on their arms and neck. I tried to act casual as I led one guy through the door wall to show the outside vent while the other found the dryer. We casually chatted about what they intended to do and how long it would take. I eventually left them to their work and returned to my sofa.

 

I sat on the chaise and adjusted myself so that the tell-tale bump of my sateen PJs was open to view. The dryer was a bit down the hall, so I felt safe in manipulating my dick without being seen as I listened to the men discuss what needed to be done in the connecting room. I soon heard one of them walk down the hall and make his way past me and through the door wall. I felt a little too exposed with my 'bump' and decided to place my laptop over myself so that it wouldn't appear too overt. Doing what I had already done was enough exposure for me.

 

Not to be obviously covering up, I feigned opening my laptop to Google something when the other guy walked past me to follow his partner, but not before seeing a video of a cock shooting sperm all over some guy's face still playing on my computer. Even the sound of groaning orgasm was easy to hear. Shit! He paused his step just long enough to know I was outed. Shit!

EmilyAdams6TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyAdams6TS

 

I've thoroughly enjoyed my increasing desire to expose myself, but this was way too much and way too fast. He didn't say anything nor did his partner for the remainder of the service call. I played it as casually as I could until they were done and I wrote them a check. Though I was sure that they both had talked amongst themselves, they didn't give a hint of it.

 

When they left, I felt like such a slut. I knew I was kidding myself and that it was only a matter of time before I'd be caught exposing myself. At least it wasn't by someone in the complex. Or worse: my neighbor! The chatter would forever label me, though I didn't know what exactly. 'Pervert' comes to mind.

 

The more I thought about what I'd done, the hornier I got. I made something to eat and returned to being nude and surfing cum-shooting dicks. And touching myself. It was after 6:00 now and I decided to add cocktails to the mix. I loved jacking to porn. Hard to beat a cocktail in one hand and my cock in the other. I wondered if being caught like that would curtail my future exhibitionist activities, but the rigidity of my cock told me that it wasn't likely.

 

I had my laptop on the arm of the chaise to give easy access while I played with my dick and watched a superb cumshot on some beautiful women when I was shocked to hear a tap at the door wall! Shit! Caught again and this time nude and jacking! Shit! I froze in humiliation when the door wall slowly opened. It was the two servicemen that were over earlier. I didn't know what to make of it and simply froze in stunned disbelief. 

 

The first one entered and said, "We're off work now. Though you might need some company." The other followed him in. I wanted to protest, but couldn't. It was like accepting karma. A fate I was destined to experience, no matter what I had to say to the contrary about it. 

 

They leered at me as they removed their clothing. I sat in rapt terror of what I knew they intended to do. Of all the videos I've seen of cumshots, I never envisioned me to be the star! Shit! 

 

One of them straddled my chest and though I struggled, my arms were pinned to my sides and my head was against the back of the chaise, so I couldn't back off. He brought his dick closer and his partner got on the sofa next to me. The shades weren't drawn like when I strutted around before; I was plain to see if anyone cared to peer in. But now was different. I was just a nudist showing off before but now I was being fed cock. Two of them, actually. The hens in my complex would have a field day.

 

Both fed me their cocks in turn, alternating pulling my head toward whoever wanted my mouth the most. My arms being pinned gave me to choice but to jack myself as they each took turns using my mouth. Fuck! I felt more slutty than I thought possible.

 

They both unloaded enough cum onto my face that I firmly believed that any one of them would have eclipsed any of the videos I've seen. One unloaded in my mouth while the other simultaneously squirted my face. Feeling all the sperm on my face was more than I could handle. I jacked myself into orgasm shortly afterward. They silently dressed and left, adding that they'd be back as they shut the door wall. I was left panting and dripping. 

 

And feeling sluttier than ever.

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments