Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sauna Show-off

"A visit to an Austrian sauna leads to an encounter with a huge cock."

10
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

As a cautionary tale to all would-be cuckolds and wannabe bulls, I thought I would share a recent experience I had when visiting an Austrian sauna.

My name is Jon, I'm thirty-seven, slightly built, and endowed with a small, thin dick. Naturally enough with my equipment, my ex-wife Judy cuckolded me for ten years before she divorced me and moved in with her hung black bull, Otis.

During my life as a cuckold, I was by turn teased, encouraged, bullied, and spanked to get me to clean up the mess between Judy's thighs after she had sex and to learn how to masturbate, suck and occasionally be fucked by her well-hung bulls.

Judy had got me into visiting saunas on skiing holidays. She used them to show off her body and find well-hung men to fuck her in our bed later.

Now that I'm single again I have the time and what money she left me, to still afford to ski in Austria once a year. When I have finished skiing for the day I still visit the mixed nude saunas every resort seems to have. These are amazing places, up to two hundred naked men and women of all ages together in the various rooms.

The pleasure I get from seeing the beautiful breasts, large and small and the pussies, shaved and unshaved on the women is as fun as catching sight of a man with a large penis that reminds me of my adventures with Judy.

As well as saunas, steam rooms, and rest areas they also have ice-cold plunge pools where I enjoy the humiliating thrill of immersing myself for five minutes in the ice-cold water, then climbing out with my little dick shrunk to its smallest size. I'm already quite small and soft but the plunge pool makes my dick tiny and my grape-sized balls end up tucked close to my body in their shrivelled sack.

My cute little package, on display, brings some interested stares and comments from the men and women nearby, as I walk naked through the sauna, to retrieve my towel.

This March, I visited the sauna in the hotel where I was staying. A small but well-equipped wellness area, which I had a quick scout around but was disappointed to find all the rooms were empty.

There was a plunge pool there so I climbed down into it and enjoyed the shock of the cold water and the feeling of my undercarriage retracting. Climbing out of the pool I admired my shaved tiny frozen nub. Picking up my towel I headed for the sauna.

The sauna was quite small with one high and one low level bench on either side facing each other with the heater in between at one end and the glass door at the other.

To my surprise, lying on the top bench was a naked, blond, Austrian guy in his mid-twenties with a well-toned, muscular body and big thighs. Obviously, he was a serious skier. I must have completely missed him lying down when I had a quick look-in earlier.

One thing however that you could never miss when you saw him was his large fully shaved cock.

Since my experiences with Judy and her bulls, I have always been as much impressed by a big soft cock as a huge hard one and this young man had a whopper. His cock looked to be five and a half inches long and it was resting on a pair of duck-sized balls, in their massive sack. His cock and balls viewed together meant that there was a lot of man meat on show.

My frozen nub seemed so tiny in comparison that it almost made me want to turn on my heels and go back to my room but my fascination with his cock made me stay and sit on the top bench across from him.

He did not acknowledge my arrival, so I just sat quietly admiring the toned body and the manhood of this young alpha male. I really wanted a picture of his cock but settled for studying his penis and scrotum in detail, so that I could draw them when I got back to my room.

Five minutes later he sat up and looked at me. I was sitting on my towel with my tiny dick on show which by then had started to grow from admiring his cock. Equally amazing to me were his fat balls which hung down and rested on the hot bench.

He was sitting naked on the bench across from me. He had no towel, bad etiquette in a sauna, but I didn't have the nerve to remind him of the fact.

Automatically, his big right hand reached between his legs. I thought he was just going to reposition his junk, as well hung guys need to do, when they move around naked. Instead, his hand wrapped around his shaft and he flopped his thick cock from side to side, in the way that big men do, to get themselves hard.

LucianaEvams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaEvams

I watched open-mouthed, as he brazenly first stiffened, then began to masturbate his uncut seven-inch semi in front of me, sitting just six feet away. As his cock grew, he then took hold with his left hand at the base of his thick shaft and masturbated the top of his monster cock with his right.

I thought about whether I should I say something to encourage him, or would it break the spell? Should I offer to give him a hand job or to suck off his hardening cock?

Predictably though, my submissive side took over and I just watched him perform his show in silence.

Finally, he was fully hard and he must have been nine inches long and thick. His huge cock straight upright, his cockhead well past his navel.

The veins were sticking out obscenely on his shaft, his fat purple cockhead displayed a pair of small pursed lips around his cock slit on his upward strokes that flattened out on the down strokes.

By now my small dick was hard too, without me touching it. The eroticism of seeing this young bull pleasuring himself brought back all the memories of Judy's infidelities and the bulls who serviced my beautiful wife.

I had watched amazed as Judy took some big bull cocks but this Austrian was noticeably bigger than anyone she had ever tackled.

After ten minutes of forceful wanking with one or both hands, I could recognize the tell tale signs of his building orgasm. The little grunts he made, his eyes now closed that had been mocking me earlier, the sheen of sweat on his fit body and finally his huge balls rising in their sack, always a dead giveaway of impending orgasm, I had learnt.

He moaned loudly as the first long string of cum squirted from his cockhead and landed on his chest. A second later, another string arced up and landed splattering on his thighs. Then, I watched in admiration, as a third, forth and fifth dribble, getting less each time, ran white and thick down his long shaft, onto his hand and tight ball sack.

Watching his performance had already been too much for me and I had cum, hands free, five minutes earlier. My little pool of cum slowly drying on my leg in the sauna's heat. Just as Judy used to say, "small dicks cum quick".

The room stank of spunk.

When he recovered, the Austrian bull stood up, towering over me, his softening cock pointing directly at me. Now, he will expect me to clean him up I thought but instead, he grabbed my towel from under me and wiped off all his man juice from his body before throwing it back at me and walking imperiously out of the sauna room.

I could hear him in the showers and I was about to leave and compliment him on his erotic floorshow when a young couple in their twenties entered the sauna, both wrapped in their towels.

They must have seen my small wrinkled dick, the dried spunk on my leg and they could not have missed the aroma of fresh sperm coming from my cum-soaked towel.

A knowing smile appeared on both their faces. I thought it best to stay a while in the hope that they thought the huge cumload had been mine.

By the time I got up, wrapped myself in my stinky towel, and left the Austrian bull had gone.

Probably just as well as I would no doubt have embarrassed myself by offering to service him in any way he wanted.

I have learnt the hard way how to pleasure well-hung men but it has now been three years since I have had the chance to do so. Servicing bulls was a hard lesson for me to learn but I also found I enjoyed taking a subservient role with these sexual olympians.

Later, I went down to dinner early and left the dining room late, in the hope of seeing him again but to no avail.

Lying in bed, reliving the experience, I got up and retrieved the spunk-soaked towel from the bathroom and folded it as a pillow, so I could drift off to sleep with the pungent aroma of his spent seed in my nostrils.

I used to kid myself that I was the perfect loving husband preparing my wife's lovers to give her the one thing I couldn't. Now, with her gone, I know what I really need is to find a bull with a huge cock to serve out of both respect and admiration.

Published 
Written by Jilted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments