Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's First Adventure

"Sarah shows off her body for the first time and loves it."

19
2 Comments 2
23.0k Views 23.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Sarah woke up wet and horny that morning. She had had the dream again. She had been up on the stage naked, surrounded by strangers. They had stared at her nakedness, cheered her, complimented her. They had liked what they saw. It had excited them. It had excited Sarah.

As the excitement had grown, her hand slipped down to the wetness between her legs. She had begun rubbing herself to the wild encouragement of her audience. Her hand had slipped deep within her pussy. At least, maybe it was her hand or maybe it was someone else's hand. It didn't matter. Fingers plunged within her, faster, harder, deeper. She exploded in orgasm.

Sarah was suddenly awake, her body still shuddering with pleasure. After a while she threw off the sheet. She was alone in the house, her husband on the road for two more days and her daughter half a continent away at school. She had recently taken to sleeping nude when alone, not sure that her husband would understand. She had taken to spending a lot of time naked in the house. It felt good.

She plodded to the kitchen, made coffee and toast and sat naked at the kitchen table facing the back door. As she sat, she wondered what she would do if someone looked in. She found herself wishing someone would look in, would really see her naked. Would she run if a meter reader or delivery man suddenly appeared at the back door? She suspected she would, but didn't really know. She knew that she wanted something like that to happen. She wanted to know what it would be like to stand naked in front of a stranger, if the excitement would equal the dream. But it wouldn't happen. She never received deliveries, had never even seen a meter reader and the neighbors never came over unannounced.

Sarah had married her high school sweet heart at seventeen. He had been the first man to ever touch her, the first man she had ever touched. Now, twenty years later, he was still the only man, the only person. Her mind wandered to Katie, her friend from the library, sweet perky Katie with the dirty jokes, the dirty mind and the suggestive comments. What would happen if Katie was to show up suddenly and find her naked? What would she say? What would she do?

Sarah stood. She couldn't do this. She had to get dressed. She had to go out. Otherwise she would spend the day naked and fantasizing and masturbating. She couldn't do that, not again.

Her shower was quick, denying herself the recently discovered pleasures of the handheld shower nozzle. She walked back to her room, pulled open the closet doors and stood staring at her clothes. They were nice clothes, a little on the expensive side. They were respectable clothes for a respectable middle class wife and mother. She wanted to cry. She closed the closet doors and walked down to hall to her daughter's room. There were clothes there, sexy clothes for a sexy young woman, clothes that others would notice.

Her fingers drifted from outfit to outfit while she imagined herself in each. She pulled a white sundress from the hanger and slipped it over her head. She walked to the mirror to check the results. It was short, much shorter that anything that she had ever worn. It came no lower than a few inches below her hips, showing off her tanned and sleek legs.

AmberHills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberHills



She turned this way and that and realised that if she bent over the dress rode high in back exposing her ass. Sarah bent further yet. Her trimmed pussy came into view. She stood and stepped closer to the mirror. The fabric was thin and white and the brown aureoles of her breasts were plainly visible through the cloth. Her erect nipples called attention to themselves as well.

As she stood there admiring herself, Sarah couldn't believe what she was considering. She twirled in front of the mirror, slowly at first, then faster as she watched the hem of the dress ride higher. When she could see her pussy plainly on display, she stopped, grabbed her purse and shoes and left the house.

Sarah drove to the highway and headed away from home. Whatever she might do, she knew she would do where no one knew her. She couldn't believe that she was riding around wearing nothing more than a dress that exposed so much of her, a dress that placed her tits and pussy on display. Her excitement rose as she drove until she realised that she had not done anything yet. The tits that she wanted to show off were still unseen. The pussy , wet and burning was still covered. She had to do something.

She was on a side road when she made her decision. There was a fruit stand up ahead. An old man was putting fruit into a bag for a young couple. She pulled in beside them. She took a breath and slipped from the car. Before she reached the stand, the young woman had noticed. Sarah saw the woman's eyes flash to her tits. She saw the nudge she gave to her husband and noticed the surprised grin that instantly covered his face.

Sarah took her time, looked over the produce with infinite patience while three pair of eyes feasted on her. The four of them talked, nothing important, just small talk and little courtesies. But it lengthened the time that these three strangers could stare at Sarah's tits. It made the burning grow within Sarah's pussy.

Sarah picked a couple of things at random. It didn't matter what to her. The young man offered to carry them back to her car. She opened the back door, bent over and reached in to move the blanket that she kept on the back seat. Sarah felt the dress rise up in back, felt the cool air on her ass and the burning heat in her face and pussy. She momentarily pictured the stranger taking her from behind, plunging his cock deep within her without warning. A shiver of pleasure shot through her. She counted to five before she straightened and put the bags in the car.

"Thank you," she said to the young man's red face.

"It was my pleasure," he returned and as they looked at one another, they knew it was as true a thing as he had ever said.

He opened the driver's door for her. Sarah slipped in sideways. She lifted her legs, spread them wide and hesitated for just a moment, her trimmed pussy inches from the stranger's face, before swinging her legs into the car. She drove off, leaving him standing there, eyes wide, mouth hanging open, a definite bulge in his pants.

Before the car reached the road, Sarah's hand was rubbing her pussy on her way to the first of four orgasms she was to experience before she got home.

Published 
Written by mickey26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments