Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sao Paulo Hilton Hotel Spa

"My true experience of open nudity and CFNM at the old Hilton Hotel spa in Sao Paulo, Brazil! WARNING: it may be too mild for your tastes if looking for sex. ;)"

14
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Around 2002, when I was thirty-five, I traveled on business to São Paulo, Brazil, and stayed at the old Hilton Hotel. It has since been replaced by a new Hilton, which just isn’t the same!

I checked in after a long flight from the US. Every bone in my body ached from the flight, and I was ready to relax. The front desk clerk recommended that I visit the spa on the top floor of the hotel. It sounded exactly like what I needed: an afternoon with a nice massage, steam, sauna, cocktail, and relaxation.

Upon entering the spa, the host made my massage appointment and indicated that it would be about two hours from then. Not a problem. He noted my room number so that all charges would just go to the hotel bill. There was an attractive, tall woman in a spa uniform (matching shorts and a tank top that showed off her cleavage very well) standing at the reception desk. The host called Maria over, handed her my locker key and a plastic bag, and instructed me to follow her.

Maria gave me the traditional kiss on each cheek and motioned for me to follow. As an American gringo, I was a bit struck by the fact that I was following her into the men’s locker room, which already had men of all ages and nationalities (though mostly local Brazilians) in all states of undress, including many completely nude.

She found my locker, opened it up, and started to unbutton my shirt. I indicated that I could do that, but she playfully slapped my hands and placed them at my sides. She hung my shirt on a hanger and placed it in the locker. Next, Maria had me sit down on the bench as she knelt to remove my shoes and placed them in the separate compartment at the base of my locker.

I was beginning to wonder where this was going just as she yanked off both socks and gave each foot a little rub.

Maria was still kneeling in front of me as I stood back up in just my pants and underwear. She grabbed my belt, deftly undid the buckle, pulled my zipper down, and opened my pants, sliding them down as I stepped out of them. It had been a long time since I had been stripped of my clothes, and this action had an effect on my cock as it began to stiffen inside my boxers.

Without any hesitation, she grabbed the waist of my boxers and quickly removed them as my semi-hard cock sprang loose. She glanced at my cock and then made eye contact with a smile.

The really unusual thing (to me at least) was that none of the other guys in the locker room even glanced our way. Apparently, this is just how it’s done here. Once inside the spa area, I realized that my circumcised cock was quite the exception in a sea of penises with foreskin, which may have been the reason for her smile.

The plastic bag she brought in contained my towel and robe. Maria guessed my shoe size, which I could not even guess at in Brazilian sizing. She came back with a reasonably close-fitting pair of flip-flops. I was still standing nude at this point when she pulled out my robe and put it on me. She indicated that the towel was for sitting on.

By this time, there was another attendant in the locker room helping to undress the next guest in the row of lockers across from me. He appeared to be Asian and just as surprised as I was by the service given by the women at a major international hotel chain.

Maria led me out of the locker room and gave me a quick tour of the spa area, including the steam, sauna, showers, and the main lounge area where the bar was. The most interesting thing for me was how the massage girls would wait near the bar for their next client and seemed to have the freedom to roam the entire spa area.

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

Besides the bar, the lounge had a mix of reclining lounge chairs and other tables with four chairs around them for playing cards or eating. Some men lay on the lounge chairs in just a towel, while others wore robes. The common aspect was that most, if not all, allowed their towels and robes to fall open, exposing their hefty Brazilian cocks for all to see. Some of the older, but in-shape men, just walked through the entire spa naked with their towels over their shoulders. Most men were completely flaccid, but there were plenty with semis (like me) or fully erect.

My next stop was the dry sauna. I removed my robe and hung it up on the hook outside the sauna door. Grabbing my towel, I opened the door and was faced with a dozen very hung Brazilian men, all sitting on their towels. I found a space near the side of the brightly lit sauna, which I found odd as most saunas I’ve been in were generally kept dark with low lighting.

Within five minutes it all became clear.

The first of a parade of massage girls would open the door, walk in, and call out the next client’s name. The guys were all clearly showing off for the girls as they came in, and that explained the mystery of why the seats in the center that faced the door were always occupied. They were the best seats in the house for showing off the goods to the girls! And with the bright lights, it was clearly intended to be that way. Occasionally, Maria and the other attendants would come in to sweep away the excess sweat and water that men dripped in from the showers.

I decided to take a break and headed to the open gang-style showers to cool off. It was the same thing as the sauna—massage girls would walk into the shower and call out the name of the next client whose time had come. After my shower, I spent a little time in the steam room. Due to the steam hiding most of the people in there, not many guys stayed. Girls would open the door to call out names, but you really couldn’t see anyone.

Besides the sauna, the heavy sexual vibe was in the lounge area. Guys hung out there, drank, stood naked or with open robes as they joked with the girls until their next massage time came. The men’s hands seemed to gravitate to their cocks, giving them a little tug right in front of the girls. It was a very macho atmosphere there. And fun. The girls played along and teased the guys in the hopes of larger tips.

After a couple of hours of the most visually sensual experience of my life, my massage girl called my name in the lounge. I got up, readjusted my robe, and followed her to the massage area. She took the robe from me, hung it up, and had me lay face down on the massage table completely nude with no draping. She seemed to give my ass and upper legs extra attention but never gave me the full treatment. Halfway through, she flipped me over and allowed her hands to massage my inner thighs, brushing my balls and cock and bringing it to attention. I never got a full-blown hand job, but the occasional touches, brushing alongside my cock and balls, and seeing her only a foot or so from my naked body was well worth the time.

I visited the spa each day of my trip, and each visit went pretty much the same way. It was amazing, visually sensual, sexual, and a shame that it no longer exists. But while I was there, it satisfied my exhibitionist side and gave me many CFNM opportunities.

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments