Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quod Somnia Veniat

"Christie wakes up in a strange place...."

7
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
970 words 970 words
Christie had fallen asleep the night before in the arms of Liam.

She had sex with a man called David, who she picked up in a bar, all whilst Liam watched and masturbated. David had then left and Liam and Christie had fallen asleep together spooning.

Christie woke up the next morning a bit dazed and confused. She had a bright light streaming into her bleary eyes and she could hear a peculiar humming sound.

She felt cold and was lying on something hard. Slowly her eyes adjusted to the light and beat away their tiredness for Christie to register her location.

But it made no sense.

The floor was cold metal. The walls were clear perspex plastic. Her room was seven foot cubed. The box in which she stood was in the middle of a black floor and all around her were bright lights pointing straight at Christie. Straight ahead of her was a sea. Not a sea of water or a sea of colour, but a sea of faces. People. Row upon row of people staring intently and curiously and eagerly at her.

She felt so exposed. She felt it even more so when she realised she was naked. Large breasts, curvaceous figure, tight bum and long, thick penis on show to this audience. Christie felt raw emotion boil up her throat. She felt like she was in a circus or a zoo, being used for entertainment because she was different.

Ever since she was young, she had known she was different. She had struggled to make friends and often felt isolated. Her biggest fear was to be exposed, leered at and mocked.

And now here she found herself in exactly that position. The fear built in her stomach.

But as she looked out at all the faces looking back at her, examing her, she noticed her penis began to twitch.

She felt aroused at being viewed like this. Her breasts being craved, her legs being lusted for, her bum being desired, and yes, her penis being longed for made her so horny her penis visibily swelled rapidly. She decided she was going to use her fear to her own end.

She sat up from the floor onto her knees and put her hands on the perspex wall and bit her lip coyly at the audience as her penis, erecting quickly, rubbed its helmet against the window wall as it rose like half of a see-saw.

She could see members of the audience shift in their seats as she took control of the situation. Several men adjusted their trousers and one woman even squeezed one of her breasts briefly.

Christie decided to squeeze her own breasts and she took her large glands in her hands, pressed them together and squeezed, pressing hard on her nipples. The sensation made her moan out-loud involuntarily. Her penis was now completely erect.

She could see many men in the audience now rubbing their crotches, nursing their semi erect penises.

Her hands slipped down her body and slowly she started to stroke her cock with long, slow drags of each hand in turn.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

The sensation built up her desire to cum very quickly. Even more so as she watched many members of her audience either unveil their erect penises or uncover their vaginas and begin to masturbate to her.

She took one of her breasts in her hand and squeezed as she started to masturbate quickly. She moaned and gasped as she tugged on her big cock in front of an audience matching her stroke for stroke.

She was so aroused. Her nipples were as erect as they had ever been and burning hot. Her anus was puckering, desperate to be breached by a large cock and her penis was throbbing as the cum surged inch by inch up her shaft.

She could see in the audience in the front row, a woman had her skirt pulled right up and was sitting with her knees by her ears and she was thrusting a dildo in and out of her vagina at great pace while watching Christie.

The sight of this woman, vigorously masturbating in public to her pushed Christie over the edge. Her semen suddenly erupted up the remainder of her shaft and splattered all over the perspex. Christie half screamed, half whimpered as she came, so violent was the orgasm.

Through the splatter and drips of cum on the plastic wall, Christie could see women shuddering in their seats and men convulsing next to them.

As she kneeled in her exhibition box, she felt unsatisfied.

Her orgasm had been wonderful but she felt like she needed fucked. It was a desire of such strength and urge that Christie had very rarely felt before.

She became aware of a prescence behind her and looked round to see Liam.

He smiled at her. He was also naked and very erect, his delicious cock pointing straight at her. At this moment, Christie realised how much she not only desired Liam, but emotionally felt for him.

He walked to her and they kised and on the lips briefly. Christie lay on her back and raised her legs, for she knew that Liam knew what she desired and needed.

Liam got between her legs, positioned his cock and then suddenly....

Nothing.

Everything around Christie was dark again, her eyes were bleary once more.

She woke up properly this time to the realisation of her dream, but the desire within her was more real and even stronger now she was awake.

Liam was still behind her cuddling her in her bed.

She could feel his erection nuzzled between her bum cheeks. She lightly tensed her bum a couple of times to feel his gorgeous shaft. It twitched in response.

Christie was deep in lust.

It had to happen.
Published 
Written by St_Crispins_Day
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments