Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Putting On a Show

"A wife follows her instructions and they lead to her exhibition and pleasure"

6
3 Comments 3
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Buzzzzz. You pick up your phone to see a new message from me.

“Tonight you are all mine. When you get home, I want you to take a warm bubble bath, grab a glass of wine, and relax. I will text you again on my way home, and I need you lying naked on the bed before I get home.”

Your mind races as you wonder what I have in plan for you tonight. You snap back into your work and continue your day-to-day tasks. You feel the warmth of your of your wetness begin to soak through the sheer black thong you are wearing. Glancing at the clock for hours, you ache for 5:00.

As soon as the clock strikes 5:00, you race to your car and start the slow crawl back home. The traffic is backed up on the freeway and this adds to the agony. Buzzzzz. You grab your phone as your read the message.

“I know you are probably sitting in traffic. Why don’t you start getting ready for your bath a little early. Reach behind, unhook your bra and slip it off after you unbutton your blouse. Don’t fix those three buttons, leave them.”

Placing the phone back down, a devious smile comes across your face as you slowly unbutton your blouse. You feel the rush of freedom as the bra slips off your luscious chest. Reaching for the buttons, you remember my instructions and stop. The late afternoon sun is shinning on your chest as you inch forward. Feeling your panties getting damp you slide a hand inside your blouse to give a tug to your now stiff nipples. Yearning for more you message me back. 

“You are driving me crazy baby, what do you want me to do next?”

I text back immediately.

“Why don’t you undo one more button for me and hike up that skirt. I have a few rules for the rest of your drive home. 1. You can only rub outside your thong 2. Every time you get a double-take from someone, you must flash them. Enjoy your drive home.”

You blush at the thought of doing what you just read and reluctantly unbutton your blouse. Hiking up your skirt you can feel the heat from between your thighs. The nerves on your fingertips respond to the sensation by slowly tracing the lace border of your thong. Scared to look left or right, you continue driving. 

You can’ help but notice the red truck on your left keeping a steady pace with you. As traffic comes to a stop, he eases up next to you. You notice as he turns to take a look at you. “Only one look, I’m still in the clear”, you think to yourself. Reaching to change the radio station, your blouse opens a little, catching the eye of the driver. He looks over as you both make eye contact. A shot of anxiety rushes over you, knowing what has to happen next. You smile as he continues to stare; reaching dow,n you pull the sides of your blouse open as your dark nipples come into view. His eyes grow larger and a big smile comes across his face as he gazes upon your beautiful chest.

Embarrassed, you quickly cover yourself and look away. Adrenaline is pumping as you think about what just took place. The wet spot on your panties grows larger as you are so turned on now. You begin rubbing your pussy as the pleasure begins to build. “I can’t believe I just flashed that guy! But damn it was such a rush,” you think to yourself. You continue on your way as traffic begins to lighten. The whole time your hand keeps constant stimulation on your clit.

Opening the front door, you rush to the bathroom and turn on the water. As the tub is filling, you pour a glass of wine. Quickly undressing, you step into the steaming water as you slip beneath the surface. The warmth does wonders as your loosen up, still burning with lust.

The buzz of your phone wakes you up as you read the text saying that I am on my way home. You stand, grab your towel and begin to dry off. As you do, you get another message.

“I want you to slip back into that thong you wore today. I want to see how wet you got flashing on the way home. Once it’s on, go into the bedroom. “

The message only fuels the fire as you slip back into your soaked thong. Walking out of the bathroom you see candlelight coming from the bedroom. You see me sitting in the corner, wearing my dress clothes, shirt unbuttoned and my tie draped around my collar.

“Surprised to see me? Why don’t you come lie down on the bed. You are mine tonight to do with as I please,” I say.

You climb onto the bed as I get up and walk over. I wrap my tie around your eyes, securing it so you can’t see. 

“Stretch out your arms and legs for me,” I say as you follow my instructions.

You feel a rope slip over your wrist and gasp as you pull at the restraint. You hear footsteps around you as you feel me secure your other wrist. I place ropes around both your ankles as you struggle in vain.

You hear the sound of a jar opening, your other senses now heightened. You feel my hands start to rub across your legs as I cover them in oil. You twitch as I continue to rub the oil over both legs, then your thighs.

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

You thrust your hips in anticipation of my hands on your panties. I stop before reaching the area as you wince in anguish. I pause a few seconds, then you feel my hands on your arms as I work up to your shoulders and across the bottom of your neck. Again you anticipate my next move as you push your chest upwards. I deny you once again as I place my hands on your stomach. I work the oil up to the base of each boob, then down to the border of your thong, never reaching the places you desire.

“Do you like this game so far baby?’” I ask, and you moan, "Yes."

“Are you ready for me to continue?” You nod in agreement.

The waiting is driving you crazy. Finally you feel me place my hands on your chest and begin to massage your boobs, taking each nipple between my fingers. You gasp as the sensation shoots waves a pleasure throughout your body.

“Now lets just see how wet you got today baby,” I say as I rip the strings on the sides of your thong. 

They fall off, and I take them and see the results of my teasing and your flashing. 

“How did you like flashing people today?” I ask.

“Mmmm, baby, it was such a turn on to see the look on this guy’s face as he stared at my chest, I wish you could have been there,” you say. 

“That’s what I was hoping you would say, I have another surprise for you,” I say.

The words spark your interest as the anticipation of what’s to come next sets in. “What is going on? What are you about to do?” Question after question you pry. 

“Well I have noticed you get turned on when others see your body and when I play with you in public. So I found another couple with the same interests online. In just a second, your body will be broadcast to them on webcam. So smile and get ready to put on a show for them tonight!” I say as I smirk.

You pull at the ropes as embarrassment rushes over you. 

“Oh my god, are you serious? I can’t believe you did this!” you say in frustration. 

“I haven’t turned on the cam yet, and I won’t if you really don’t want me to, but if you choose not to, then the rule is that you cannot get off tonight. I know you will enjoy this, but I will let you make the call baby,” I say reluctantly.

Your mind races as you ponder your decision. You are embarrassed and don’t want to show anyone else your body, but you are needing release. Your pussy is aching to be felt, touched, rubbed, fucked! 

“Let's do it, I want you inside me, I want to get off tonight! If they want to watch, I want them to watch you fuck me tonight, let’s do it,” you moan as your body twitches in anticipation.

You hear the clicks of the mouse and squirm, waiting for the feel of my hands. You jump as I whisper in your ear, “They are watching you now baby, they love your body and want to see your orgasm.” 

Your body responds as you feel my hand slide from your stomach down over your mound, across your lips, as my finger slides inside your pussy. I begin working my fingers deeper in and increase my pace. You moan and buck against my hand. I slide my fingers out and leave you wanting more. You feel my fingertips trace your lips as your tongue tastes your sweet juices. You open as I slide my fingers across your tongue, cleaning them off. 

“Did they see that baby?” you ask as I begin to rub you again.

“Yes they did, and they loved it, baby. The guy has taken off his wife’s clothes and is fingering her.” You let out a moan and whisper, “Good, keep telling me what they are doing.”

Your breathing is increasing and I can feel you getting wetter. 

“Fuck me now, baby, I need you inside me!” you scream. 

I climb up on the bed and position myself in front of you. You feel the head of my dick placed against your dripping wet hole. With one thrust, I penetrate deep inside as you moan. I pull back and start to thrust in and out. I increase my pace to match yours as you begin pushing yourself harder onto me. 

“They are playing with each other, baby,” I tell you; “She is stroking his cock and he is fingering her. She has already squirted once.”

Wrapping my hands around your thighs, I start fucking you harder and harder. “Oh...Yes... Fuck... Me!” you scream as I pound my dick deep in you. “Make me squirt like her and fill me up with your cum!” you scream. I can feel your pussy getting wetter and hear the gasping in your voice and know you are getting close.

I can feel your pussy start to contract; your breathing shallows, and I know you are close to the edge. Feeling myself getting close, I start to pound you harder and wrap my hands around your throat. This sends you over the edge as you start screaming, and you soak my dick with your sweet juice. I lose control and begin to cum. Spurt after spurt I cum deep inside you, filling your used pussy, mixing the products of our orgasms. I pull out of you as cum begins to drip from your red swollen lips. 

“When do we get to watch them?” you ask as I untie you.

Published 
Written by mr_mrs1988
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments